[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if the timeline switched? I feel as if it changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How can I tell if the timeline switched? I feel as if it changed sometime this July around the 20th. As voucher: let's just say love was stolen from me. I swear to god something just felt off and I wanted to cry.
>>
File: A0S.jpg (36KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
A0S.jpg
36KB, 480x388px
>>18377960

Can't, currently.
>>
>>18377966
I'm really good at noticing patterns and the pattern just felt off like right away my sixth sense was going off and I knew what was happening I felt despair: maybe I feel despair every time we switch
>>
>>18377966
How do I get back ANON TELL ME
>>
Pomegranate seeds? do tell.
>>
>>18377960

When was this picture taken. Extremely important.
>>
ENOUGH WITH THIS TIME LINE SHIT
>>
>>18378003

Stfu
>>
>>18377960
>...Anonymous
>11/28/16(Mon)23:58:26 No.18378001
>>>18377960 (OP)

>When was this picture taken. I may be able to help you. Please don't lie or try to deceive this could be the most important moment in your life
>>
>>18378005
Love wasn't stolen from you fag, she just stopped caring

you aren't important enough to change a time line
>>
>>18377960
By taking your meds.
>>
>>18378001
November 13th, 2016 11:22 pm
>>
>>18377960
>I can't accept reality
>nah, don't wanna deal with my feelings
>must have been a timeline shift

Seek professional help.
>>
File: A0R.jpg (77KB, 606x700px) Image search: [Google]
A0R.jpg
77KB, 606x700px
>>18377979

You're more than likely dead there or it's unspeakably worse than here. Consciousness slips from one potential-you to the next and latches on until that potential-you is dead or you manage to access the information that's locked to retain sanity for a manual transference.
>>
Donald Trump is here to usher in a societal paradigm shift
>>
>>18378018
ur fucked, black men are about to penetrate your anus and make you their girlfriend.
>>
>>18378018

Oh I was thinking about taking that exact same picture yesterday. But something stopped me. No I go here and you post this random ass pomograte bowl of cleaned seeds like wtf.
>>
>>18378015

You really trying to break my heart
>>
>>18378100
No but so did I as well. What's up with that?
>>
>>18378017

This is the correct answer.

Unfortunately I still feel like there was a reality shift at one point while I was nuts. But I guess it doesn't matter now.
>>
>>18377973
>>18377979
>>18378010
>>18378133

people, I understand what you are talking about, but met this timeline concept actually mentioned for the first time.

Do I understand correctly, - we are a "conscious being" which "surfs" through multitude of outcomes of the universe. This means if we do something wrong, we will get stuck in the version where our dog dies / we become ill or something bad happens. Whereas if we did something right (morally correct in our personal opinion), we would 'slip past' into the better variant of life and wouldn't even know what we've avoided?

>I am saying this because 4 years ago I drank a lot of alcohol, which on top of that turned out to be forgery (live in russia) I was shaking and it was super cold + was only getting worse. Only remember a black void where I wake up to see a drop counter needle in my arm and two doctors nearby. Turns out my (totally drunk) friends called an ambulance. Doctors said that hadn't they come that night, I might have been dead by morning.

>I remember however, throughout all of this void that I was saying 'Mother, I love you', and 'I want to live' getting ready to die if it was so to happen.

>Since then, it always felt like a dream or like a movie. I thought about this timeline I mentioned about, and think that I'd died that night, but maybe a soul (or a narrator) can't die (or something), so I was sort-of placed in the alternate version of life. Hence, I was buried 4 years ago in there.

Is that the trail of thought you are having?
>>
>>18378162
Want to add that "Since then, it always felt like a dream or like a movie
>and still feels like it."
Cheers
>>
>>18378162
>Is that the trail of thought you are having?

I think so?
I'm not too sure, I just feel confused and tired.

I gonna go to bed.
Goodnight /x/.
>>
>>18378121

I guess pomagranates are trending or in season or something idk
>>
File: ani_grid_oct.gif (194KB, 221x257px) Image search: [Google]
ani_grid_oct.gif
194KB, 221x257px
>>18377960
Sorry OP, timeline surfing is decided by a godly being's actions, whether he himself like it or not.
But if you noticed it, you must at least have latent psionic powers/be an esper.
Waiting for the gods to die isn't feasible.

You could also assume the conclusion that you changed worlds, even if someone just made your girl feel bad about you.
Whatever it is, take a step back and unify most of your selves. This is the only to limit the multitude of outcomes affecting you.

I myself feel right now like my right handed nails were torn off, even if they're fine here. I have to live through this, and make my selves the best men in the worlds.
Godspeed
>>
File: egami.jpg (700KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
egami.jpg
700KB, 3264x2448px
>>18377960
.yrc ot detnaw I dna ffo tlef tsuj gnihtemos dog ot raews I .em morf nelots saw evol yas tsuj s'tel :rehcuov sA .ht02 eht dnuora yluJ siht emitemos degnahc ti fi sa leef I ?dehctiws enilemit eht fi llet I nac woH
>>
>>18378057

Hope so. I thought the world was gonna end or something.
>>
>>18378252

THE MIRROR UNIVERSE FROM THE DR.STRANGE MOVIE :O
>>
>>18378015
Then who is important enough? What is important, to who?
>>
>>18377960
Ask for love if it was stolen. I felt things change sometime around April-July. In general, everything is different even in the slightest sense. I am trying to understand it. Trees come crashing down but the scattered pieces can be used to build new shelter

>But I'm not a rapper
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.