[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ this is my first time actually on this board in particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/ this is my first time actually on this board in particular but I'm hoping for some advice and thoughts on shadow people

I've been wondering about this lately because there's an exact spot where I notice them frequently. It's at the stairs of my house and I only see them from the corner of my eye. I swear someone is actually coming up to greet me and whenever I turn to actually look at them there's nothing. Usually about once or twice a night this happens
Are they known to stay around certain areas or something? Or is the lighting just weird there and getting to me?
>>
>>18377480
Please keep a Holy Bible close to you. If you see them again, call on the name of Jesus. I can guarantee you that the shadow people will leave you alone after that. I give this advice to anyone with supernatural, chronic encounters, and it always works.

If it does not work, please tell me, and I will continue trying to assist you.

If you do NOT wish to banish the shadow people, and instead want to learn more about them, then do so at your own risk.
>>
>>18377480
At first I was freaked out by them, but they kind of grew on me. It was creepy knowing that they were watching me sleep. As the time went by, I thought it was kind of nice that they were looking after me. One night I decided to invite them into my dreams and it was pretty nice.

You should try it. Just invite them in. You don't have to say it out loud, you just have to think it. You'll be a lot happier.
>>
>>18377524
Sounds spooky anon. Any repercussions for doing so?
This won't damn me right?
>>
>>18377535
Please refer to >>18377491

The Bible explicitly states not to trust the supernatural/witchcraft/demons, etc. Shadow people would fall under the category of demons. These demons aren't too closely tied to Lucifer, because that Satan represents light rather than shadows, hence the names Illuminati, Angel of Light, All Seeing Eye, etc. The only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the name of Jesus and his teachings, so do what you will.

If you need to learn more about them, do it from a distance and keep a Bible close to you. I'm not fucking with you right now.

Inviting them into your mind in any sort of way can result in possessions, and you will begin to notice other, much more negative supernatural events occurring around you. Again though, the only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme. I still strongly suggest that you banish them from your home.
>>
>>18377554
Closest thing I have is a dinky little bible that they handed out on campus last year. My family isn't religious in the slightest. I never thought about it but that might have an impact on what's going on
I don't think we have a single real bible in the house
>>
>>18377686
I don't want to seem like some "bible thumper", but I really do care about everyone's safety. I would suggest getting a real bible, preferably KJV.

Please read it too, if you get a chance. If you have the open heart, it can really work miracles.

On the subject of shadow men, you will find that they will absolutely never bother you again so long as you have an inkling of faith in Christ. However, if you really have an interest in the occult and the related art forms, I would suggest studying it from an objective and logical view. It's very interesting stuff indeed, and it is very real— but you should limit your personal involvement, for your sake and for the sake of those who love you.

Good luck. If you have any more information or experiences, I'd love to hear them!
>>
>>18377724
Thanks for all the tips anon
Nothing major with the experiences, just that I mostly notice them on the stairs. A few times I've seen them kind of just like looming behind me while I'm doing something on my computer
They don't seem threatening so I'm not really scared when they show up. I kind of got the impression that they just wandered around and stopped to watch every now and again.
I don't actually know much about the house I live in either, if location changes things with the occult. It's in what's basically an abandoned neighborhood by the woods. And my dad bought it a long time ago for like 1/3rd the house would have cost at the time. I always assumed it was because it floods here often and not because of anything more sinister
>>
File: download_20161127_020118.png (230KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
download_20161127_020118.png
230KB, 500x737px
>>18377491
I can confirm. I sleep with a bible and after repeating Jesus' name after being in sleep paralysis i have never had paralysis or seen a shadow since. My last encounter was at 15-16 and im 18 now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.