[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last visited this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last visited this board but I wanted to ask for your thoughts on a particular subject. Recently I have been reading about stair cases that have been appearing and disappearing deep within heavily wooded areas, and I wanted to know if you all had any information on them? I have just read accounts of people running into them and search and rescue officers not being able to go near them. What are they really for?
>>
They're for walking up.
>>
>>18377218
And then whattt?
>>
there have been a few threads on /x/ about this over the last several months. not sure if any of them are in the archives but it's a good place to start. the last couple threads here also referenced a thread from r/nosleep, so you might look there too.

my first instinct is to say I've never seen one, but when I think back I believe I have a memory of seeing one. but I can't be sure where or when it was, and I don't remember it being a full staircase, just a few steps like you'd see leading up to a house. might have been concrete steps.
>>
>>18377276
Yes I've read that reddit post as well, but I'll go ahead and check the archives. Someone speculated that they were almost like landing sights for ufo's?
>>
Here's a link to a video that narrates all of the reddit posts if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=IVlBYlAM2Es
>>
You all realize that r/nosleep is a board for fiction, right? That's where this originated. It's complete fiction, and was never intended to be taken as anything but.
>>
>>18377465
I'm aware of the rules of r/nosleep. They don't apply here.
>>
>>18377484
>They don't apply here.
Most people act like they do
>>
I spend all kinds of time in the deep woods and have never seen such a thing.
>>
yeah hate to burst your bubble but the staircase stuff is an /r/nosleep story. Last I heard the guy who wrote all of it was working on getting a book about it published.

Gotta say though it was a good read. Was going to read it again tonight.
>>
>>18377487
Because it's all about the science here, amiright?
>>
I have actually seen these before in person. Hate to say this, but I was with my then-girlfriend and we were both on LSD. We enjoyed hiking and in that particular circumstance, she noticed a set of stairs. I had about 20 years of experience with those woods and had never seen those stairs before (weren't exactly hidden). Climbed up and had some wine at the top :3 Twas a cozy night
>>
I looked through the comments on r/nosleep, people were theorizing they were portals of some kind that transcend time and space. This apparently explains all the people who go missing and turn up weeks later miles away in the same exact condition they disappeared in. They, or someone else, would have interacted with the stairs, and that somehow warped them there.

For instance, the story talks about how someone encountered a guy covered in blood and in a civil war uniform asking about his platoon or some shit. Another one says how a person walked up the stairs and their hand just disappeared, then some time later someone cut down a tree and found a severed human hand in the center which had been hollowed out by rot.
>>
File: gooby2.png (8KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
gooby2.png
8KB, 269x187px
Trying to sp00p me with some stairs? nigger plz
>>
>>18377465
sounds like /x/...

sorry to ask, but did i miss something, what is r/nosleep ?
>>
>>18377218
These were a creepy pasta and fake. Sorry amigos.
>>
>>18377659
It's a reddit board for horror fiction. The rules of the board dictate that everyone treats the stories like they're real. These faggots are trying to do the same here.
>>
>>18377549
stop posting. back to your containment reddit
>>
>>18377705
oh, ok thanks.
i never went to reddit before...
>>
>>18377718
yeah right, you fucking pussy ass faggot
>>
>>18377889
the fuck is your problem, reddit fag?
>>
>>18377218
They are props left by the spoopy killer clowns, and were used for funny thrown down the stairs killings.
>>
>>18377705
>These faggots are trying to do the same here.
Or they could just be taken in.
I mean, people still come here asking for The Grifter, the Despair Code, and the real Necronomicon. Maybe some of those are deliberate shitposting, but most seem to be sincere.
Remember that one quote from George Carlin: think of how dumb the average person is and realize that half of them are dumber than that.
>>
>>18377218
his stories are fake
he admitted this a while ago
>>
Be hardcore supernatural entity capable of manifesting furniture.
Manifest stairs randomly in the woods and wait for people to climb up
Push them off and lol.

Sounds like the beginnings of a book to me
>>
>>18377218
It's fake. The guy lied. It's a pasta. You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1479210299604.png (403KB, 666x672px) Image search: [Google]
1479210299604.png
403KB, 666x672px
It's quite a common thing for staircases to be in the middle of some abandoned woodland, reason being is that staircases are built usually of stone and are self supporting so when the house rots away and falls down because it's made of wood a stone staircase is what's left standing. The same thing happenens with fireplaces and chimney stacks. Sorry to ruin your fun
>>
>>18377531
What's the name of the book? Or are you talking about the leddit post?
>>
>>18377441
Or it's a place to leak real stories so they are then considered ((((fictional))))
The same way they dump true stories into Hollywood movies.
For fucks sakes "Close Encounters" is essentially 5-6 headline stories which were suppressed and written into a movie.
They've been using the same tactics for 200+ years. It's getting old and predictable.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.