[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>freemason occult symbolism in media, such as video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-22-24-16.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-22-24-16.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>freemason occult symbolism in media, such as video games and movies

Agenda 2030 is a New World Order, and the elite are slowly getting us accustomed to it through symbolism in media.
>>
See, shit like this never made sense to me.

"They're getting us accustomed to their symbols!"

The fiends! Soon, they will... be able to put their symbols in even more places, I guess?

Oooh-noes!

But seriously, if the worldwide conspiracy's best tools are fucking graffiti and their endgame is better brand recognition, what the fuck are you people so scared of?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvt8vsXb3l1qzyr9y.jpg (24KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvt8vsXb3l1qzyr9y.jpg
24KB, 500x239px
>>18377195
Ah, the blissful ignorance of not being awake. Look into freemasonry and their use of esoteric symbolism. It's the hidden language of the elite. The powers that be have a belief system and they abide by the rules of their faith. They have their hands in everything, politics included. A president is selected, not elected. And they're all working towards the big agenda. The goal is to reduce the population, and chip the remaining population leading into a world peace free of poverty and disease. In this NWO achieving immortality through transhumanism will be what it's all about. The media is the most useful tool in conditioning us to become accustomed to this idea. Right now it seems like they're succeeding in their plans.
>>
>>18377195
They're already in every place in media, as I said. Their endgame is a New World Order, they've already succeded in completely dominating the media with occult sumbolism.
>>
>>18377232
>>18377233
I still don't see how putting their logo everywhere helps them with that.
>>
>>18377232
Your post makes what you're talking about seem like a bad thing.
>>
>>18377242
It distracts dinguses like OP into thinking that's what's concerning so they can keep oppressing minorities and convincing white people on /pol/ that they're the real victims.
Governments are always the same old shit.
>>
>>18377242
Did I not just recommend that you look into what they believe in? These nutjobs believe in magic. That's right, fucking real life magic. In a way they treat technology like a form of magic. Inserting their symbolism into mainstream media is to them seems like a way of manipulating the population by "casting a spell" on them.
>>
>>18377257
I... think I agree with you?

Like, you seem bugfuck crazy, but I think there's some kind of truth hiding in there.
>>
>>18377242
Getting accustomed to the idea of a New World Order through their occult religion's symbolism. It's directed towards the people.
>>
>>18377254
It'll only be a bad thing if you're within the 99% of the population they plan to kill off. But I'm sure you're a member of the highest secret societies and will be just fine.
>>
>>18377269
I wouldn't mind dying if it were for the betterment of humanity, the world, the environment, and existence.

You're just selfish.
>>
>>18377257
The freemasonry is also responsible for race baiting (on both sides), feminism, MGTOW, SJWs, /pol/-style brainwashing, and a whole lot of other divisive ideology designed to make people think in a linear manner.
>>
>>18377275
So get a head start and kys my man.
>>
>>18377275
Yeah cause not wanting a one world religion that worships a false god, lucifer, under a controlled chipped population with no feeedom, means your selfish. There are more cards at play.
>>
>>18377269

Honestly, how hard is it to be more interesting than 99% of the population?

Are you so fucking pathetic?

You realize that is literally a SAFE margin for all the unconscious people around, right?

There's 0.01% that are conscious at this point.

Or do you still believe the lie of scarcity?
>>
>>18377288
Not to mention the complete and total lack of morality involved with killing innocent people, but muh "greater good". They can fuck off with that. If they really cared, they'd sacrifice themselves and give others a chance at life in their paradise. All they want is the world to themselves, simple as that.
>>
>>18377296
Oh, don't worry. They'll kill any conspiracy theorists who are aware as well. Did I mention they're a million times richer than you'll ever be in your lifetime as well?
>>
>>18377301
This
>>
>>18377301
>>18377288
chill bro i was just trolling

i also dont like the illeminatu
>>
We have been enslaved for too long. The New World Order will free us all. Why are you so afraid?
>>
ITT, I'm special! I post on 4chan! The Illuminati's gonna save me and I'll be fucking models when the NWO starts!

lmfao
>>
>>18377283
is generally ways to get younger generations to fulfill an older generations will instead of their own, with or without their consent
>>
>>18377320
It'll free your head from your body brah, lol.
>>
>>18377308

No, I'm the richest man in the world.

My funds are more real than gold.

Do you understand?
>>
>>18377341
>>18377308

You see, Lucifer is a Latin name, which has a very popular associated language known as Italian.

I am the beast. I am the head of the Illuminati.

I love you all very much. It's a shame you can't be trusted like a proper honorable warrior!
>>
File: 1405407491935.jpg (1MB, 1341x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1405407491935.jpg
1MB, 1341x1481px
>>18377341
>>18377354
You're gonna get pwned real soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL_UjpSq0qs&list=FLJnP_XKQjuNTeIm7O-7od8w&index=1
>>
>>18377361

No sweet heart, the bad people have the faggot weak voices.

This war is easy for my kind.

I come to clean planets like yours, that calls darkness light.

A hollow play.
>>
File: 16499142eiaga_sm.jpg (15KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
16499142eiaga_sm.jpg
15KB, 300x336px
>>18377376
You don't understand anything about Satan if you believe that there are multiple planets that need to be cleansed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-23-47-22.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-23-47-22.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>18377321
>>18377361
These
>>
>>18377361
Holy mother of all things fuck, that is hands down the silliest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>18377386

7 billion or so.
>>
>>18377361
>>18377386

With that big eye of the tiger, do you see everything?

How big are the hands of God?

Do you always do what God tells you?

Even if it breaks the elastic on a child's waist?

Our voice is that which booms. Dear sweet tigress.

Will you crouch and fight in the shade?!
>>
>>18377408

Are you a puppet, that gets swept away?

>>18377396
>>18377386
>>18377361
>>
>>18377411

Some fight in the open, very vulnerable.

Clubbed to death at that more dense layr...
>>
>>18377301
>innocent people
No such thing as innocence. Only varying degrees of guilt. And yes, the greater good trumps any individual.
>>
>>18377470
>trumps

Freemason Trump.
>>
>>18377468

Shall I solve this for you?

The angels are not God's servants.

The demons might be on a good day...

...the angels are servants of themselves, in a courteous manner. In a manner of brotherhood, consenting war and bargaining.

As evidenced only by the way they act... not any Jewish dogma!

Why does the infantile retreat to hating those they are told to hate?

I am no leader of the angels, I'm just... the best...

If only you could see the rut God dug himself... every Satanic revelation pulling away another veil of lies, all spun by him.
>>
>>18377476

Wrong Trumpence.

Do you have 2 Terry tokens?!

Have you any blue suede clue what is going on?!?!
>>
>>18377264
if u agree with him you might be actually retarded
>>
>>18377490

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PdILZ_1P74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-NQGmXUBE

The hunger train leaves the station...

...but molesting little children seems like a bad idea!
>>
>>18377519

Do you see the difference between Shinra, and Avalanche?
>>
What I got from this, is good vs evil/ who will win. And basically good triumphs over evil any day of the week, especially in religious institutions. Try being on the positive side of karma for a few weeks, you'll shit yourself it's so amazing. But then life starts to take it's toll, advantages start to be disadvantages, evil starts to prevail. The only actuality is to overcome the sins of past actions, and bring another foot forward in the war on effortless reliability. It's a good thing, do not worry about the propaganda
>>
>>18377232
Leave it to a Tumblr fag to preach about being "awake".
>>
>>18377588

These faggots really think New Age farts about being "awake" matter to people on /x/.

We read books, thanks. Try doing something new.
>>
>>18377308
>Oh, as well
>>
>>18377476
Doubt that he's a brother. Shame, though. Overdue for a Freemason prez.
>>
>>18377588
I remembered the quote and googled that pic you retard.
>>
>>18377597
You read books? No, you don't. Only one board reads books on this entire site and it isn't this one.

>>18377604
An arrangement of words offends you, can't get more autistic than that.

>>18377617
Every president since the inception of the United States of America has been a freemason including the next one.
>>
>>18377559
Yeah, being moral does feel great. This is a feeling that's foreign to most of the people who post here.
>>
>>18377955
>Every president since the inception of the United States of America has been a freemason including the next one.
Sure. If by every, you fourteen. The rest either specifically not, or simpy not known to be.
>>
>>18377254
Admirable ends but reprehensible means. NWO isn't the only means to obtaining a similar yet better future.
>>
>>18378342
True, we could just put all our efforts into space travel.
>>
>>18377182

loominerty have been the antagonists/significant plot points in every deus ex game you retard
>>
>>18378734
This is Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Think before you speak. It isn't part of this game's story.
>>
>>18378739
>Call of Duty Black Ops 3
So even less reason to care?
>>
>>18378742
See
>>18377232

If you don't care after the massive occult symbolism in media brainwashing people, and this truth post, not caring's on you.
>>
>>18377232
>jim morrison pic
>talks down to others
>blabbering about being awake

You have no clue what you're talking about, and still have some shadows lurking around to take care of. Worry about yourself instead of the loomynati.
>>
>>18378747
You're missing the point. CoD is about what is popular. By making a fuss over these things, you're making them more prolific to things like CoD.
YOU are making this happen, not your misunderstanding of Freemasonry and other occult bodies.
>>
>>18377182
>>18378742
okay so I don't like call of duty, but i really do enjoy the zombies campaign mode. In black ops 3 the zombies campaign is literally about occult rituals and getting thrown into a lovecraft type dimension. There's nothing hidden about the symbolism at all, it's not a secret it's literally *the story*. That'll probably inflate OPs head more, but I think it's really well done and an interesting story. It has to do with atoning for your sins
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmgaDRsMpA

loony tunes
>>
>>18378754
I'm not making anything happen. Occult symbolism is put in popular media because of the fact that its media. In this case popular media so even more so. It's even put it in any mainstream media, no matter what the popularity. You're missing the point and if you can't see that you're just living in denial and/or are blind.
>>18378749
Wasn't me who posted that, was someone else. Instead of straying away from the truth because of your feelings, you should just accept the truth.
>>18378758
There are tons of other games with Illuminati symbolism, and even if some have the Illuminati in the storyline, more don't. And the ones that do still have that symbolism, so it doesn't matter. I agree about the Blops 3 zombies storyline, extremely occult. Notice they reach a giant audience with this symbolism, best selling franchise of all time. What does that tell you. And my pic isn't from zombies, it's from campaign.
>>
>>18378773

really cool tune and video top kek
>>
>>18378783
>Occult symbolism is put in popular media because of the fact that its media.
Other. Way. Around.
Otherwise, what's the point? You've made up a conclusion and have altered/interpreted the facts to suit.
>>
>>18378794
You can't disprove me because I'm right. The point is to expose the public to this symbolism so that they get influenced by it. Ideas of the NWO are placed in media as well. Do. You. Get. That?
>>18378773
Muh it's all crazy people.
>>
>>18377242
First they made their symbols recognizable through "conspiracy theorists"
Then they started putting their symbols everywhere, as to say "we're everywhere"
You don't understand but you know, maybe one day you'll look more into it bro
>>
>>18377261
This so freaking much. Bohemian Grove magic
>>
>>18378801
>You can't disprove me because I'm right.
Or that you lack enough of a point to fully substantiate an argument.
>The point is to expose the public to this symbolism so that they get influenced by it.
Except the public already know this shit. It is already common, and that's why it's used. You're not seeing pre-Christian alchemical formulae in there, just mainstream shite.
Your paranoid delusions are backwards and misdirected.
>>
>a bunch of overweight neckbeards sitting at their computers pretending they have some kind of secret knowledge or are "awake" and feeling superior to other neckbeards

I love /x/
>>
>>18378804
This. It's also a power complex.
>>
>>18378811
Why would they knowingly use this symbolism just because it's popular, when it's associated with a New World Order? Because they're mason's and they want the idea of a NWO spread. Normal people wouldn't use such symbolism just because it's popular, because it's associated with a heinous order.
>>
>>18378812
It's not secret knowledge, anyone can find out the truth nowadays, you just need to search for it. The only secret knowledge is what freemasons clain they possess, all the while they kill off most of humanity and worship lucifer.
>>
>>18378830
>Why would they knowingly use this symbolism just because it's popular, when it's associated with a New World Order?
I suppose i shouldn't be surprised that you don't understand popularity.
>Because they're mason's and they want the idea of a NWO spread.
Aside from mixing up your groups, you're also implying that it would need spreading.
>Normal people wouldn't use such symbolism just because it's popular, because it's associated with a heinous order.
Yea, they wouldn't use Swastikas in WW2 games either. Or even Apple.
You really do have the ideas of symbolism completely arse-backwards.
>>
>>18378841
It didn't even happen yet, so they're exposing it gradually to the public before it happens, in 2030. Agenda 2030 is a NWO. This is done through NWO ideology and symbolism. Apple is a bitten apple, which mocks Christianity, and is Luceferian. A bite out of the fruit of knowledge. Swastikas are used in average day media? I seem to use logic but you can't. Stay asleep bro, you seem to use being smug instead of being logical.
>>
>>18378839
>The only secret knowledge is what freemasons clain they possess
None?

>>18378855
>It didn't even happen yet
Adorable.
>Apple is a bitten apple, which mocks Christianity, and is Luceferian.
>"Everything_i_don't_like_is_Luceferian.jpg"

Ask yourself, why would people with so much power need to hide, but still have the power to convince people to follow them just by having triangles in things? Like, what's the real cost/benefit analysis here.
>>
File: HAILGLYCON.png (90KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
HAILGLYCON.png
90KB, 900x600px
Do not fear, all will be made great again.
>>
>>18378749
You're going nowhere. Discredit and move on. That's all your type know how to do. You know damn well I'm right. Don't like The Doors? Fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyi-iBxScNc
>>
>>18378891
Is this from God of War?
>>
>>18379526
>Don't tread on me or my wife's son ever again!
>>
>>18379535
You seem mad.
>>
>>18377182
>>freemason occult symbolism in media, such as video games
If you are interested with that kind of things, I would suggest you look into the latest Bioshock game, infinity.
>>
>>18380436
Thanks for the recommendation. I already have it, but I never played it yet. Gonna play it soon. I saw my bro play it a few times and noticed some symbolism in there already.
>>
>>18380436
That game was insanely freemasonic, same goes for Uncharted 3.
>>
>>18377283
SO how do we free our minds from control?
>>
>>18381512
>same goes for Uncharted 3.
How so?
>>
it's there to scare the people who know,

And entertain the people who don't

how deep the is rabbit hole
>>
ITT: S P E C U L A T I O N 4 F U N

You guys realise that conspiracy theorising has been a huge media entertainment niche for a LONG TIME, right? I mean, the Illuminatus trilogy did it all in the 70s and that was already playing with well established in jokes.

Of course it's in the mainstream media, that's what happens to niche forms of entertainment. Eventually the general public catches on and realises there is fun to be had with it.
>>
>>18381703
These people probably never watched the Mel Gibson movie "Conspiracy Theory"
>>
>>18381705
If everyone on /x/ was forced to read RAW overnight I think we would collectively breath one big sign of relief and could finally use this board to have some light-hearted but meaningful fun with our symptoms.
>>
>>18381615
Just think for yourself.
>>
>>18381660
The entire game's based on the occult, and fighting it.
>>
>>18377195
its a make believe game for self-important austists
>>
Is it possible to use a triangle without it being a reference to the Illuminati?

Is it possible to use an eye without it being a reference to the illuminati?
>>
Deus Ex HR is absolutely saturated with lerminati bullshit. I understand the game has always ventured in that direction but still. It detracted from the experience like advertising often does
>>
>>18383301
How do you have a game about the Illuminati without making reference to the Illuminati?

How autistic do you have to be to get triggered over this
>>
>>18381708
^This.
>>
>>18383307
you think its only reference?
>>
Show of hands, who ITT has actually -*READ*- the recent translation of the Illuminati papers (rituals, doctrines, and gradepapers) into English from the original German?
>>
>>18381708
care to elaborate?
>>
>>18383265
UC3? It's about a treasure guarded by LSD, not a lot of occult in it. At least UC1 had zombies, and UC2 had yetis. UC3 has the least "occult" stuff.

>>18383301
That was the point, though.
>>
>>18383364
Go read Illuminatus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNt3W7NtgY
>>
>>18383504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A8O43tc36k
>>
>>18383504

I am the mask-less face.
>>
>>18383356
Link? Sorry if its already posted but I can't be fucked reading this whole thread.
>>
>>18383547
No youre some fag on 4chan
>>
>>18383567
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-School-Wisdom-Authentic-Illuminati/dp/0853184933
http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/the-secret-school-of-wisdom-the-authentic-rituals-and-doctrine-of-the-illuminati.htm

I'd post a link but mine got DMCA'd.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x607px
What's disturbing is how it's every fucking where saturated in places and things you wouldn't normally notice or pay attention too. One thing that's stuck out to me is the music industry. Totally unrelated artists and genres bleeding with the same symbolism. A few are in pic Bjork's biophilia symbol on merch
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 639x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 639x556px
murder city devils merch
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x636px
Portugal. The man album cover
>>
>>18377361

You know the real scary thing there is jesus fucking everybody up. WTF jesus.
>>
>>18383579
Anything particularly thought provoking in it, or was it well sanitized?
>>
>>18383575
>>18383547
Rekt
>>
>>18384262
>sanitized
What did he mean by this?

It's the translation of the Illuminati papers, meaning it's generally about how to teach minervals philosophy, docetism as metaphor, and Weishaupt's brand of Enlightenment values.
>>
File: Contemporary Accounts.jpg (35KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
Contemporary Accounts.jpg
35KB, 298x475px
>>18384763
Right, but the elector of Bavaria lowered the boom on the illuminati, and confiscated a lot of their papers, much of which was less than flattering, and some that was downright criminal. It would have been the equivalent of the governor of New York state hitting someone with a RICO prosecution and permanently breaking their organization up.
>>
>>18384114
>>18384109
>>18384098
It's almost like eyes are really common imagry. Not to discredit a world conspiracy that no one has yet to crack besides people with scitzophrenia or other mental disorders, of course.
>inb4 blind sheep
>>
>>18386083
Why is the third eye so common all of a sudden? That is the question.
>>
>>18377232
Couldn't read past the first sentence I cringed so hard
>>
>>18387404
Illuminati memes making fun of rabid conspiracy theorists is a pretty big reason.
>>
>>18384812
>and confiscated a lot of their papers
Which were then put into unis after the open publications of 1787 and then translated into English a couple years ago.

>and some that was downright criminal
According to...Proofs of a Conspiracy? It was only illegal after the fact when Theodor banned secret societies.

You do realize how many outright lies/falsifications are in Proofs, right?
>>
>>18383301
You wanna know how I know you're a fucking faggot?

Because you talked about HR and not the first game where you are LITERALLY FIGHTING THE POWERS THAT BE. The whole point of the game is to focus on the Illuminati and the Echelon programs and all that shit. And the first game ties it all together nicely while giving you a pseudo history lesson the world and governmental/international control. But you're right, it was all advertisement.

Just...fuck me. God damn morons.
>>
>>18377283
Makes you wonder....What don't the Freemasons have their dicks in?

Christianity? Islam? Where ever I seek truth it turns out to be sourced from the Elites,
>>
>>18377182
>Agenda 2030 is a New World Order, and the elite are slowly getting us accustomed to it through symbolism in media.

i doubt this. though, more policies, academic and rhetoric's are being advocated by some politicians in regards to a one world government. anyway, if the the elite want a new world order, why the fuck is isis, and the muzzie panic a thing? this new fear being generated by the working class facilitates nationalism which opposes the idea of a world government.

im all for believing the elite manipulate politicians into introducing new policies so they can make further profit but why the fuck would they be like "eyyy lets put historical symbols in video games to facilitate the idea of a world government". the elite are already running the world via capitalism, why the fuck would they want a new world order

ikb4 "meh satanits, reptilians"
>>
This whole thread looks like a bad MTA campaign concept.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.