[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want absolutely everything you guys have about the civiliz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 65

File: Denisovan1.jpg (59KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
Denisovan1.jpg
59KB, 424x424px
I want absolutely everything you guys have about the civilization(s) that existed 11,500 years ago and before. It ended at the end of the Younger Dryas due to the cataclysmic melting of Earth's ice caps and all the related catastrophes because of that event. No aliens bullshit either. Megaliths, structures, cities, genetic evidence, linguistic evidence, artifacts, relevant myths and legends, anything you know.

I am absolutely fascinated and will share everything I know so far.

Gulf of Khambat off of India - Sunken city from the era exists.

Yonaguni - Large stone monument/building exists from same era off coast of Japan.

Newly discovered ancient city off of Egypt, same era.

Gobekli Tepe - made by the refugees in Southeast Turkey

Bosnian Pyramid of the sun - Excavations reveal uniform giant stone bricks and artificial tunnel labyrinth. Absolutely man-made, at least 10,000 years old.

Gunung Padang - Newly revealed 12,000 year old pyramid is oceania that was previously only known by it's earth covered top.

Cahokia - buried pyramid in Ohio

Algonquian people of America - Irish genes, Irish language relation and Irish megaliths.

Genetic footprint - Y chromosomal haplogroups, R1b and R1a, spread all across are planet in native populations, even in the Americas and New Guinea

Y haplogroup I2 - also related and the genetic footprint of the Bosnian pyramid buildiers.

Mitochondrial haplogroup X - found only in southeast turkey and northeastern america, a distribution also partially but perfectly matched with R1b

Artifacts - this fucking slideshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

Also, fantastic Graham hancock presentations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY&t=1591s

What do you guys have? I have more, but I'm not using this much effort if this gets no attention.
>>
>>18377023
>>>/his/
>>
Oh, I'm sure it has something to do with Atlantis or Lemuria or Mu or Shangri-La or El Dorado or Hy Brasil or something...
>>
>>18377042
It's not accepted mainstream history, they'll reject it.

>>18377043
Agreed man, you know any more?
>>
>>18377049
Give it a try, m8. Even occultism is discussed there, I'm sure that could have someone on /his/ who has more info.

Seems like an interesting subject, but Idk shit.
>>
>>18377049
>they'll reject it

Mostly because there isn't any evidence.
>>
>>18377072
I just provided it, dispute all of it. There are 12,000 year old pyramids hundreds of feet tall. There are cities that are 12,000 years old under 400 feet of ocean. r1b is in native populations all over this planet. These are indisputable facts.
>>
File: Untitled.png (722KB, 668x764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
722KB, 668x764px
>>
File: 773945.jpg (10KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
773945.jpg
10KB, 200x150px
>>18377084

>3 youtube links
>3
>youtube
>proof
>mfw

Not sure if troll or oblivious thundercunt.
>>
>>18377101
I just gave you facts that don't just exist on youtube, the genetic evidence is in none of those videos it is a basic genetic mystery of humans. Address what I've told you or fuck off back to succubus threads.
>>
>>18377084
You didn't provide any evidence. You only provided a bunch of phony claims.

Also you cited Graham Hancock, a notorious fraud.
>>
File: haplogroupRYDNA.png (170KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
haplogroupRYDNA.png
170KB, 800x412px
>>18377131
Suck my cock. If you can't understand what it means that native populations all over the world share the same ancestral grandfather back only 35,000 years, that's your problem. I'm not here to spoonfeed you. You're a big boy.

Contribute or kill yourself tonight.
>>
>>18377146
>same ancestral grandfather only 35,000 years ago

I understand perfectly what that means. It fits perfectly with the Out of Africa hypothesis.

It's got fuck all to do with any ancient civilizations unknown to history.
>>
>>18377103
>I just gave you facts that don't just exist on youtube, the genetic evidence is in none of those videos it is a basic genetic mystery of humans.
not that anon but if this is true, you should have no problem providing us links. just link us to wherever you got that information from.
>>
>>18377023
>Piri Reis map, used long before Columbus
>used in the 16th century

It takes a special sort of stupid not to understand what's the problem with these statements.
>>
>>18377170
No it does not fit with out of africa. According to out of Africa, Scots and Peruvians have an ancestor 20,000 years earlier than that. You are wrong.

>>18377178
He got the maps from earlier source maps and it includes Antarctica, not discovered until the 1800's.

>>18377175
Google each of the names, look them up. It would take a huge amount of effort for me to find links for every single piece I've given.
>>
>>18377188
>scots and peruvians have ancester 56,000 years ago

lol, no

>earlier source maps

The Piri Reis map is from 1513, well after the New World had been discovered and started to be mapped. The lower part doesn't properly match Antaractica at all, but is South America, skewed due to poor navigation. 16th century Europe had no method to properly determine longitude.
>>
>>18377188
>Google each of the names, look them up. It would take a huge amount of effort for me to find links for every single piece I've given.

>do my work for me
nah
>>
>>18377188
>google each of the names

if you do that, it's easy to figure out it's all fraudulent.
>>
>>18377205
No skin off my ass.

>>18377202
It shows the coast of Antarctica.

>>18377202
Name when Scots and Peruvians have the same ancestor according to out of africa without my assertions anon. You're wrong.

>>18377212
What in god's name are you doing on /x/.
>>
>>18377216
>No skin off my ass.
mine either, I'm not the one making claims and expecting people to believe there's something to them. so, good luck with that I guess. also I hope you never have to go to court.
>this happened
>ok where's your evidence
>google it
>>
>>18377202
The bering strait migration is indicated by haplogroup Q, r1 does not fit with it, it is peppered in the americas, coincidentally clustered only around megaltihic sites and advanced american civs.
>>
>>18377224
Look at this goddamn board, I have the most logically sound thread on this entire board.

It is filled with people asserting that magic, ghosts, skinwalkers and cryptids are real without any good evidence. Yet you come in this thread and expect every single claim to be extensively sourced. Suck my fat cock, everything I've said is true.
>>
>>18377234

Fair point. Now, about Lemuria...
>>
>>18377226
>Bering Straight Migration

16-13,000 years ago, dumbshit.
>>
>>18377234
/thread?

>you're going to fucking discuss this with me even if I have to force my fuckin "facts" down your throat with my fucking cock!!
>>
>>18377216
>what are you doing on /x/

I come here for horror, ghost stories, etc.

I don't actually believe in this shit, you fucking retard.
>>
>>18377249
That answers literally nothing. I am not disputing that migration in any capacity, it happened. That is haplogroup Q.

>>18377253
Then leave the thread jackass.

>>18377256
And I'm sure you don't go in other threads disputing the existence of ghosts, yet here you are.
>>
>>18377268
I'll stay. Just get your shit together a bit. Good topic, horrid presentation.
>>
>>18377268
>disputing the evidence of ghosts

I figure everybody knows they're fictional, and doesn't actually believe that bullshit.
>>
>>18377305
You are holding me to a standard that is far beyond what is expected of this board. I can provide legitimate evidence, but it will take half an hour or more to source everything of straight work to get it really legit. I won't bother if all I have for responses is cunts who are bashing the only thread on this board that fits within the parameters of our understanding of physical laws. If someone else starts contributing, I'll begin my dump of more info and source everything. In the meantime, Graham names the digs and archaeologists that he gets his info from in those two videos. Gunung Padang, Yonaguni and the city off of India are especially damning to our mainstream view of history.

>>18377312
Then you're a dumbass. People here literally believe in the paranormal.
>>
>>18377324
That was tongue in cheek.

There's people here who believe in ghosts. But they're retards.
>>
>>18377324
>I can provide legitimate evidence

No you can't.

>Gunung Padang

Literally no evidence.

>Yonaguni

literally confirmed to be naturally formed. You really got to be a sucker to think they're legit.
>>
>>18377305
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsunami-revealed-lost-indian-city/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1768109.stm

Gulf of Cambay, sorry.

Yonaguni - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrvgUpVW8Gk

Gunung Padang - http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/gp.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html
>>
>>18377346
Show me one natural formation that looks like Yonaguni you cocksucker. Needs stairs, right angles, layered tiers, and needs to be a plateau-esque structure with all those features. It doesn't exist, and there were artifacts discovered around it.
>>
>>18377346
Gunung Padang was revealed with ground penetrating radar. It is a buried pyramid and it is massive.
>>
File: momiachinchorro.jpg (554KB, 476x544px) Image search: [Google]
momiachinchorro.jpg
554KB, 476x544px
>>18377023
http://megaliths.org/browse

This is the megaliths site, she has pictures from around the flat earth detailed by continent and type of site, every site you mentioned it's there and many that you didn't, her youtube channel it's called newearth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvJSlgi3SU

She goes into detail about many things of what you seem to be interested in.

I also suggest that you research about geopolymers. https://www.geopolymer.org/ cause it's one of the theories about how the ancient cultures were capable of making some of the most complicated monuments.

Another one you probably don't know about, it's Chinchorro culture, they practised mummification around the 7200 B.C. they are the predecesors of the nazca culture that's also extremely fascinating, not only for the Nazca lines but everything about them, they had a draining system for water that still works to this day, made around the 5000 B.C.

Pic related Chinchorro mummy, they all look that creepy.
>>
I like thinking imaginatively about this old story. Not in your chronological ballpark, but there's a tenuous link.

https://sites.google.com/site/ancientegyptiansinamerica/ancient-egyptians-grand-canyon
>>
>>18377382
>>18377389
Fucking thank you guys, I'll start looking into your links and then I'll post more of what I know about this civ and its diaspora. Along with evidence.
>>
File: yonaguni-coast3.jpg (411KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
yonaguni-coast3.jpg
411KB, 1024x681px
>>18377357
>right angles

Those aren't right angles. Those are rhombehedral. And natural.

>natural formation

Alright, here's the coast off Yonaguni. Literally the same shit that's underwater. So all those scuba divers already know it's natural, and played you for a sucker.

>artifacts discovered around it.

lol, no
>>
>>18377407
No buddy, that is not what you're looking at here

http://assets.atlasobscura.com/media/W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzQwZDA4NDRhOWM4NjYyZDM4ZV90dW1ibHJfbWQwaHg0ckFJeTFxbWR2ZXlvMV81MDAuanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCJ4MzkwPiJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA5MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

And these are right angles you piece of shit.

http://mysterious-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/image-22.jpeg

Checkmate, get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>18377407
http://cdn4.list25.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Slide1223.jpg

If you can't see the difference between your clifside and this structure, you're braindead.

http://socks-studio.com/img/blog/yonaguni-05.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/05/e5/be/05e5bedb0e7b6266baa7ab940dfd1661.jpg
>>
File: 1480018231318.jpg (70KB, 1200x534px) Image search: [Google]
1480018231318.jpg
70KB, 1200x534px
This thread got disinfo'd to hell and OP took the bait too easily. Great first post but utter shit almost immediately.

This board was made for, among other things, unproven hypotheses. The only reason a shill would get so mad about this thread is if it was more true than we're supposed to believe. Hell, the thread about consensus geography was more accepted than this one for some reason.
>>
>>18377474
>disinfo'd
Been here the whole time. Besides pointless juvenile remarks by children and a bit of a cranky OP, I didn't notice anything of what your talking about. Nobody cares what you think this board was made for.

>>18377389
Otherwise, I found the writings of John Wesley Powell, the guy you originally explored the Green and Colorado rivers for the US Dept of the Interior open source at project Gutenburg. I'm flipping through looking for any connection to Kincaid or anything he talked about.
>>
File: 1473644330975.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473644330975.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Thought this might be an interesting thread. It's not tulpas or the fucking Mandela theory so everyone shits on it. Why do I even check this board anymore?
>>
>>18377497
sigh.. you're

and.. who
>>
>>18377497
http://brtiamerica.blogspot.ca/2014/02/what-ever-happened-to-g-e-kincaid.html

This site makes an interesting case for a US Gov. and Smithsonian cover-up of the whole thing.
>>
>>18377515
This guy Joseph Lake Voros claimed to have found Kincaid's cave in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz21JUMPCi0
>>
File: 1479606758740.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479606758740.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>>18377500

Whining doesn't improve it. Create quality OC and contribute more if you want change to occur. People are always going to shitpost for laughs because people are awful.

>somebody else do it
>bitching is easier
>OP is a always a fag
>>
File: rommel for some reason.jpg (15KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
rommel for some reason.jpg
15KB, 236x327px
This is hilarious: by far the most plausible thing on this board, yet somehow this is what people decide to call fake.

Was looking for a good read, and got nothing.
>>
this subject comes up from time to time on this board. i've gone down the rabbit hole on this stuff a bunch. always looking for more sources - so bring it on op and others.
>>
>>18377679
yep this is something i think sounds plausible.

i believe in it for the same reason I believe in "gnosis", the coincidences and consistencies across the globe are just too big to disregard

i think the issue for most people is that its all associated with "graham hancock" and its easy to dismiss something when it seems to just be one man's theory
>>
>>18377727

>graham hancock

And Bingo was his name-o.
>>
>>18377567
The 2012 images of the cave entrance with the two megaliths look like an active archeology site- clean, clearly discernible lines, shapes and figures. The images of that spot from 2014 show what the site should have looked like prior to digging. The larger megalith farther up the canyon, well, everything around it I could use for reference looks skewed in uniform way, as though it's transformation over two years is simply a trick of the light. The grain basket up and around the bend in the river is still there. There is no way in hell that cave entrance would have been so clean and exposed for so long prior to 2012 without activity at that sight. Somebody else beat you to it, Joe. Nature could easily account for the images two years later. What do you think?
>>
>OP ruins his own thread
Sasuga /x/
>>
>>18377802
>has no interest in thread topic and reads until the drama starts
>completely ignorant of the thread getting on topic directly after drama
>>
File: 1479972322272.jpg (63KB, 493x622px) Image search: [Google]
1479972322272.jpg
63KB, 493x622px
>>18377103
i like this subject and the topics you bright up in the OP have given me much to think about. one thing tho:

you've never taken a college writing class have you? in science, when not producing your own research, it becomes necessary to site other sources of info. to like, you know, show that you're not full of shit.
>>
lurking for moore, sorry i can't add any, but it all sounds interesting
>>
The answer lies in Antarctica.
>>
File: 1479288283029.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479288283029.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>18377987
Ditto this.

OP I am very interested!
>Pic related, mfw OP isn't initially a faggot!
>>
>>18377234
>my fat cock

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim?
>>
>>18377023
Bosnian pyramid is a hoax
>>
>>18377346
>literally confirmed to be naturally formed
Citation needed.

Preferably from a non mainstream source of missinformation
>>
Op is still alive, I just went to bed. I'll be back around 3 PM EST if this thread is still alive. If not, I'll be back, well sourced enough and comprehensive enough that no one can deny at least some part of my hypothesis.
>>
>>18377929
Can anyone explain to me why my thread out of the entire catalog is recieving this much scrutiny? NONE of these catalog threads belong anywhere near an academic context, hate to sound cocky, but my thread is by far the most reasonable. I didn't spend time making an academic research paper because

A. it takes a lot more effort, time, and I didn't know if this would get any traction at all .

B. This is the paranormal board on fucking 4chan and I didn't think straying from the standards of an academic research paper would catch me heat.

Lighten up. I'll be back at 3.
>>
>>18378141
I thought so too until I saw the digs revealing large uniform stone bricks and combined that with the fact that is is shaped like every other goddamn pyramid. Look more into it.
>>
>>18377023
There isn't much of anything that exists dating back this far. The volume of water moving about the planet utterly erased everything. When we talk about ancient structures our scope is pretty limited all things considered. You have to keep in mind that the discovery and dating of Gobekli Tepe forced some historians and anthropologists to change their narrative of human development. Their existing models couldn't account for a collective society of builders existing that long ago.

>>18378426
This board is a cesspool of the legitimately mentally ill, and it statistically is about half female. That means its about 75% poorly adjusted tumblrites all together. They want to stay entirely in the realm of fantasy, when you bring facts to the table, something substantial, they throw a hissy fit.
Talk about some flavor of the month made up fanfiction entity and you'll have a thread full of people sucking your cock.
Mention anything involving the ancient world that isn't aliens and people just shitpost.
>>
>>18378443
If our penis impeded members, would be as dumb as you claim, I' would have get them to show me the goods a long time ago.
>>
File: GLOBALsealevelsm.jpg (425KB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GLOBALsealevelsm.jpg
425KB, 2160x1080px
>>18378426
Shills. Creationists. CIA Coverups. The excuses can be endless.
--------

The current non suppressed history I view as still in its infancy of truth, much like Charles Darwin's Origin of Species didn't quiet get everything correct but it did get the point across.

The current beginning is unknown. There is evidence humans (Homo Sapiens Sapien) have been around well before the 100k timeline we're currently fed. We possibly lived alongside other humanoid species, Neanderthal being the most popular and current (Elongated head people, Giants, and varies ape like species being close also). The alien seed theory holds some credit on its own as large amount of our DNA seems to have come from nowhere and the current human fossil record is missing. We have Cro magnon and thats it. The rest of the "Fossil record" are Neanderthal and ape like species with an ever shrinking timezone for the "missing links" to fit into.

11500bc is where everything currently hinges around. Something(s) huge happened here and it was an extinction level event similar to the KT event. The Younger Dryas is well documented nowdays, but it may of happened in conjunction with the Earth's tilt being at maximum, and the strike could of caused the proposed earth crust displacement(Fruit trees in Siberia being instantly cooled at the same time the Ice Sheet in NA is melting overnight). This caused the sea levels to rise 400ft/130m ish. Current theory is the first comet airburst or struck the NA icecaps, leaving no crater and instantly wrecking all life on the continent. Sometime later we went through the same comet debris and another large comet hit around the pacific ocean, causing instant sealevel rise and the great flood of myth. This second strike would of destroyed Atlantis and any of its coasted colonies. The Giants and Elongated head people, if they were a separate race, would reasonably been effected aswell.
>>
>>18377350
>dailymail
yea mate you're good on evidence
>>
>>18378826
The ruins are there, you can go see them by yourself, don't need some lousy internet evidence.
>>
File: yogupoopi.jpg (80KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
yogupoopi.jpg
80KB, 300x400px
>>18377407
Yeah dude, totally natural. It's not like there aren't tons of pictures of the structures within the complex.
>>
>>18377101
>>18377131

What do you want faggot, that OP ties you up and drops you to the ocean so you can see them for yourself?
There`s documented evidence.
>>
>>18377170
>Out of Africa hypothesis
top kek
>>
Is yonaguni open to the public? Could i in thoery go on a vacation, rent scuba and as many air tanks as possible and just document the whole thing without caring about muh funds?
>>
>>18379110
Apparently the waters are very turbulent and difficult to dive in.
>>
Things take time. Theories are built up, accumulating and shedding bits of info through a process. When something is established, it creates a platform for new study to occur in branching areas. When evidence is presented that disrupts that platform is disturbs far more than the platform itself. Everything you talk about in here will get its time in the light and be incorporated into our historical and archeological understanding at some point. All this bitching and moaning about misinfo and shilling if fucking pathetic and juvenile. It's for this reason it's ignored out of hand. Act like a professional and be treated like one too.
>>
>>18379415
For example, refer to the story of Heinrich Schliemann and his search for the historical Troy from Homer's Iliad. The world thought be was a quack- thought. It's now accepted that he did in fact find troy, as well as several older settlements lying beneath her. He found Agamemnon's burial mask ffs. It all gets revealed eventually.
>>
File: WAKE_UP.jpg (738KB, 1752x2274px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_UP.jpg
738KB, 1752x2274px
>>18377023

THESE

ARE

TREES
>>
File: A0M.jpg (18KB, 410x351px) Image search: [Google]
A0M.jpg
18KB, 410x351px
>>18378890

From a noted fraud.
>>
>>18379497
THAT

FOSSILIZED

ABOVE

GROUND
>>
File: 1370923224799.jpg (71KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1370923224799.jpg
71KB, 500x524px
>>18379542
Holy shit.

I can't explain for the life of me why considering this as a possibility gave me the goddamn heebiest of jeebies, but it did.

Are there any theories on this? Anything at all? Fuck me I want to learn.
>>
>>18379497
>>18379542
Fuck off with the flat earth tier disinfo please

>>18379512
Not just Hancock he's just the messenger. I'm completely done responding to people like this in th ethread.
>>
>>18379621
It's hard rock that didn't get eroded like the surrounding ground did. Sorry
>>
>>18379621
I'm pretty sure the theory is its volcanic plate tectonics and other geo activity. In fact i live next to a pair and they're littered with obsidian boulders.

But ill give you a bone to chew on.
http://secretenergy.com/news/are-these-giant-prehistoric-trees/
http://greaterancestors.com/ancient-trees-more-than-twice-the-height-of-the-tallest-giant-redwoods/

Its fun to entertain the mind.
>>
Op here, anyone lurking? I'm compiling a comprehensive list of evidence and a better version of what I had in the Op with more evidence and elaboration. From this point forward, anyone pushing flat earth or giant tree disinfo is going to be ignored, anyone being a total cunt will be ignored. Thanks for bumping and thanks for your interest everyone.
>>
Supposedly the Americas were occupied by Australian aborigine type people when the native Americans moved across from Siberia. There was still a tribe of them left on the southern most tip of SA but Europeans killed them off. They rubbed themselves in a thick layer of seal grease to keep warm in stead of wearing clothes.

Also, loads of early settlers/ explorers reports of 8'+ Native Americans as well as early newspaper articles documenting the finding of giant bones which the Smithsonian institute took possession of and subsequently lost.

If you want some really out there stuff to look into, check out the version of history told to Billy Meier by the Pleadians in his 'contact notes'. Apparently there is a race of 'aliens' which are very similar to us which were at war and 300,000 odd fled the war to settle Earth. The original settlers were not adapted to Earth climate and needed technology to sustain them. They spliced the DNA of whatever early hominids were around at the time with that of their children to create modern humans. This then happened again several times with other peoples fleeing the war meaning that between 200,000 -50,000 years ago there were maybe 4 or 5 waves of migration to this planet.
Pretty far out but very interesting.
>>
>>18377023
We only know what Graham Hancock told us and so do you. We got nothing.

It's obvious that there's more to our history just by looking at the South American art which matches art found in Sumeria. Even though we're told the two civilisations never met, it's obvious that they did.
>>
File: 1472156784779.jpg (27KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472156784779.jpg
27KB, 540x456px
>>18379621

"There are no Forests"

Wake up sheeple
>>
File: 1471017403924.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1471017403924.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18379687
Lurking for Atlantis
>>
>>18379717
>Graham Hancock told us
Excuse you shitlord. Have you even read Forbidden Archaeology?

Hancock is nothing more than a faux news aggregator. Hes very good at selling a story, he does not do research. Look to real sources from people actually interested in science instead of his own space jeeebus
>>
>>18379726
Aw yeah, look around the Azores and look up Isostatic rebound in the meantime.
>>
>>18379717
There's more coming buddy.
>>
>>18378115
Literally the only thing in this thread that I don't have evidence to back up
>>
File: evidence1.jpg (52KB, 623x394px) Image search: [Google]
evidence1.jpg
52KB, 623x394px
. For reasons that we do not fully understand, the last cold chapter of the ice age abruptly ended in a period now understood to happen over a period of less than 5 or 10 years, with average temperatures jumping up nearly 10 degrees, possibly in only months, weeks, maybe even days. This corresponded with what is called meltwater pulse 1b. The ice caps which stretched down to New York in the US and Germany in Europe melted very quickly. Sea levels globally rose 400 feet. All rivers downstream of glaciers at the time (a lot of major rivers) would have seen a massive wall of water 50 feet high complete with forests and house size boulders. Since humans settle largely along rivers and coasts, all population centers would have been destroyed by a cataclysmic flood.

Along with that, areas of the planet’s crust rebounded when the massive 2 mile thick ice caps melted, their massive weight previously depressing the crust. Areas. Like for example, the middle of the Atlantic around the Azores, sunk significantly more than 400 feet into the ocean announced with massive earthquakes. This is called isostatic depression corresponding with isostatic rebound on the crust under the ice caps. Combine this with just the breakdown of metals and erosion of 11,500 years and most evidence of even a global civilization would be wiped from the Earth. Even ours would be only remembered by plastics very few existing ruins and interestingly enough, the Pyramids. Luckily, we do have some pieces to mull over.
>>
>>18377023
OP you seem like an intelligent guy. I'll give you one warning, please heed it:

There's a guy called Lloyd Pye who does ancient alien/hidden history stuff on YT and he's a total 100% fraud. Steer clear of him. He presents his work convincingly enough, and with "scientific evidence", that I worry you'll stumble across him in your research and believe his bs. Pye is a fraud and a liar. He knew his stuff was bs because he faked the "Star Child" dna result.

Stick with Hancock, and good luck OP. Must've taken a while to write that post. 10/10 for effort bro.
>>
>>18379741
Kek, calm down I was just being a dick. You read "Forbidden Archaeology"? Good man.
>>
>>18379776
Thanks man, I'm a little confused by the amount of directed disinfo around this topic such as that guy and Ancient Aliens. It really seems like people being deliberately thrown off the trail, and I'm a little suspicious about the amount of people hounding me for by far the most plausible thread on this entire board by orders of magnitude. Could also just be stupidity though, there's absolutely no method of knowing.

Regardless, thank you and more is on the way.
>>
File: 1477075603774.jpg (83KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1477075603774.jpg
83KB, 600x451px
Soul claps for OP
>>
File: atlantis3.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis3.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
The evidence and legends point to the fact that some of these people escaped cataclysm and founded settlements still far too advanced for their time which lasted for sometime afterwards. I am going to begin by simply dumping evidence that is accepted AT LEAST in part by academics, seen as mystery not fully understood if understood at all. This evidence is a series of anomalies that do not make sense in the context of our current mainstream understanding of history but all of this evidence points toward my conclusion like pieces of a puzzle. Also make no mistake, I am far from the first one to conclude what I will eventually summarize for you. Ever since Plato and Solon, ever since the bible this same story has been told. My evidence will consist of multiple categories. Cities, monuments and megaliths, genetic footprints of a lost civilization corresponding with the simultaneous global invention of farming, animal husbandry and legends of these people across the planet that were passed down and are frankly too similar and identical to ignore as coincidence.

Around the world, there exists cities, megaliths and monuments that pre-date our understanding of civilization by thousands of years.

The Gulf of Cambay/Khambat off the coast of India contains a sunken city 10 miles off the coast, 130 feet under water. The last time this area was above the ocean was 11,500 years ago, it contains structures and foundations of buildings, squares, rectangles and circles. A granary, a bath, a citadel and a drainage system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_archeology_in_the_Gulf_of_Khambhat
The only disputed aspects here are the existence of artifacts discovered around the ruins through dredging.

See further articles about this city here >>18377350
>>
>>18379785
Yep. It's not so much disinfo, more con artists after a quick buck. These fake fkrs travel the country and charge £25 a person at lectures. x100 people that's £2.500 for a nights worth of bullshit. Same with UFO seminars and "Psychics". They can say what they like. The more outrageous the better. In the US it's big money. Look at Art Bell, Hoagland, the fuckers have radio stations.

Just makes it harder for us to find decent sources.
>>
>>18379785
At some point or another, every archeological theory clashes with an ideological theory.

Just watch the sparks and keep looking for tangible evidence.
>>
File: evidence2cambay.jpg (35KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
evidence2cambay.jpg
35KB, 450x373px
Images of Cambay or Dwarka as it was already known to Indian legend.
>>
File: A0K.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
A0K.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18379664

People like what? People who ask for proof from a source that is not *known* to be full of shit? It's interesting sure, but without better proof than what's been provided this thread is worse than the succubus and AMA threads, because those people know it's ludicrous thread.
>>
>>18377131
Hancock is a shit but he's a shit for a different reason. He takes money from the same people who push the "out of Africa" meme and they want to rewrite history to their own accord.
Popular history is wrong
Hancock is also wrong

It doesn't mean that evidence they both use is completely useless however.
As OP mentioned there is info trovertiable evidence out there if u aren't blind or u aren't a shill for the two above mentioned, or others, who try to control the narrative.

This whole attack on white culture seems to be an effort to compound this as once ""whiteness"" is removed they will rewrite history and remove any trace of divine interaction and that should FUCKING scare the plebs who willingly lap up these bogus pseudo-histories
>>
>>18377131
Hancock is a shit but he's a shit for a different reason. He takes money from the same people who push the "out of Africa" meme and they want to rewrite history to their own accord.
Popular history is wrong
Hancock is also wrong

It doesn't mean that evidence they both use is completely useless however.
As OP mentioned there is info trovertiable evidence out there if u aren't blind or u aren't a shill for the two above mentioned, or others, who try to control the narrative.

This whole attack on white culture seems to be an effort to compound this as once ""whiteness"" is removed they will rewrite history and remove any trace of divine interaction and that should FUCKING scare the plebs who willingly lap up these bogus pseudo-histories

>>18377170
Australia hapgroup found in Australia and northern Eurasia
Absolutely no means of migration at the time.
Sorry bud """"out of Africa""" is a fucking meme, a myth pushed by cultural Marxists
>>
File: evidence3haplogroupI2.gif (89KB, 639x381px) Image search: [Google]
evidence3haplogroupI2.gif
89KB, 639x381px
Before I continue, I should give some structure to the rest of what I will tell you.

I will focus on certain locations because in my digging for evidence, the same exact geographical locations kept coming up. The main locations are the following, southeast Turkey, Canaan, Egypt, the western coast of India, the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, the northwestern region of South America, Eastern America, Bosnia and generally the whole Balkan and Greek region, Sardinia, Mesopotamia, Oceania, and a spot bordering Nigeria and Niger. Look back at my map of Y haplogroup R1 >>18377146 with that in mind and I will now post I2 which I also consider a genetic footprint of this civilization. More about the genetics later.
>>
>>18379901
>>18379907
Op here, to be clear I don't write off Out of Africa. What I'm saying is that more happened after. Out of Africa very well may have happened how you were taught in school, what they didn't tell you is that between 20,000 and 10,000 years ago, Middle eastern and European populations spread across the planet.
>>
>>18377224

>>this happened
>>ok where's your evidence
>>google it

That is still more useful than regurgitating bullshit u watched on CNN or read in a textbook

GET THE FUCK OFF /x/ If u believe everything u see on TV FUCK
Stupid fucking shills every time

If OP has done research and wants to leave breadcrumbs for people to follow than good. Those interested know where to look. Some people know this shit by heart but they might not have links for everything.
This is where actual science comes into play. If I say, "there's something fucked up in Antarctica"
>webcam temps reading 25c
I made a claim anyone can investigate
And guess what, that happened. Totally /x/ worthy.
Just because I don't have a link this moment doesn't falsify the statement
>>
I believe all the races are mixtures or human and whatever else. Whites are the only "pure" human and it is why only whites have a a functional culture that all the rest try in vain to emulate. I should mention asians are also true humans. The rest of the "brown people " are not like us though and are clearly inferior
>>
File: evidence4farming.jpg (34KB, 553x365px) Image search: [Google]
evidence4farming.jpg
34KB, 553x365px
Also what an insane coincidence that all the earliest examples of farming occurred INDEPENDENTLY in these exact places I just listed, corresponding with these sites, cities and genetic footprints.
>>
>>18379966
Op here, do not advocate for or agree with this belief.
>>
>>18379974
that's because you don't know enough about this subject yet.
>>
>>18379992
No offense, but I promise you that I know more about genetics and human biodiversity than you.

This,

>Whites are the only "pure" human

Is an utterly nonsensical statement.
>>
>>18380005
Nigger lover
>>
>>18380010
Like a dog barking at something he doesn't understand, you're done here.

It's taking time, but I'm making progress guys. I'm going to put more together so I can post pieces consecutively later on.
>>
Giants of Romania
>>
>>18379901
>/pol/aco types like a retard, news at 10.
>>
>>18379907
>Australia hapgroup found in Australia and northern Eurasia
>Absolutely no means of migration at the time.
See map here.
>>18378549

Pre younger dryas melt.

The only thing not present is the possibility floodwaters washed away large coastal features.

But i must ask, who do you work for? What is your or their underlying motive? What does the truth hold that has you so shitfaces panicky?
To OP. NBC ran a feature a few years back. This show got up their ass so bad they tried to blackmail General Electric's ceo (NBC parent company) to pull the program. When that didnt work they tried to get the fcc to outright ban it and fine nbc into submission. This thankfully failed also, but its still an interesting case.

Program is called NBC: Mysterious origins of man
>>
The Bosnian pyramid was disproven, also you don't understand haplogroups well at all.
>>
>>18380250
Humor me about haplogroups, what am I getting wrong. Bosnian pyramid has uniform stone bricks in multiple locations, mainstream archaeology is soft science. So soft, that many of them still hold on to Clovis First despite it being verifiably wrong by many sites.
>>
>>18378426
Before I answer that question, I'll state that I came into this thread with an open mind. I'm reading what you've posted, and I find it intriguing. I'm not yet ready to concede the existence of an advanced ancient civilization, but I'm still reading.

The reason is that most threads on /x/ don't contain falsifiable propositions. No one can disprove the existence of gods or ghosts or aliens or tulpas. If someone claimed "a ghost in X location at Y time has Zn measurable properties" then skeptics and believers alike would flood the thread and opine on the available data. You see it all the time in flat earth threads. Note that a proposition being falsifiable doesn't mean it's false, just that its veracity can be confirmed or refuted.

So when you make a falsifiable hypothesis that contradicts a large body of academic work, skepticism and calls for evidence are entirely reasonable. Reacting with hostility to people who are skeptical of your evidence or your sources isn't productive. When people come to your defense calling "shill! disinfo! coverup!" it lends an air of tinfoil ridiculosity to your claims, no matter their merit. Then posts like >>18377474 and >>18379497 conflate your hypothesis with the batshit crazy.

Just keep posting evidence, keep a cool head with skeptics, and be willing to defend your positions. If you won't do the latter two, you can't be too surprised if you aren't taken seriously. If you're right, and your evidence is solid, people will be convinced. And please don't let nutjobs co-opt your evidence to "prove" that ancient korean angel-giants colonized Mars with magitech, or whatever the fuck they believe.
>>
>>18380259
I'm not taking responsibility for what other people post in my thread and regardless I've denounced the opinions of several people here including the second one you cited.

I'm not the only one in this thread who is irritated by the incredulousness of the people who initially flooded this thread despite its plausibility compared to the norm of this board.
>>
>>18380256
For example, native populations belonging to Haplogroup R1 means that their most recent common ancestor was at the time of or after the origins of that genetic haplogroup.

That haplogroup originated only 18,500 years ago. Those native Scots, Southeastern Turks and Peruvians and all other R1 groups share an ancestor at of after that time in history. That DOES NOT align with our mainstream view of human migrations. We are missing a huge piece of the picture and that genetic evidence proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>18380256
And before you say that the American migration was 10,000 years ago, the group that migrated into Europe did so 30,000 years ago and had split off from the group that is normally believed to have peopled the Americas tens of thousands of years before R1 even existed. It just does not make sense otherwise. The puzzle is all wrong, and I'm putting it together for you.
>>
>>18380338
meant for you >>18380250
>>
>>18380273
That's my point, though. Its plausibility is exactly what drew them in the first place. You're proposing a hypothesis and giving evidence, and the kinds of people who are here to consume that kind of information are likely to do so critically.
I'm in this thread because I enjoy critically analyzing interesting information. I'm rational and skeptical and incredulous. I'm not opposed to being convinced, but I'm not willing to just believe it because you say so, and that's rational. Being mad about that isn't rational and it makes you look petty. I can filter that impression from the information you've provided but not everyone can, especially not on /x/.
>>
>>18380363
You're on 4chan anon, you should not be thrown off by insults. I hate when people say this in a memeing manner but if you can't handle reading insults without shutting off your reasoning, you should check out reddit.

Is there anything I can show you that will change your mind? What piece of evidence do you expect to be here that isn't, what piece of evidence that I've given are you not sure about?
>>
>>18380363
Do you want me to explain haplogroups to you? Because this is honestly a smoking gun and is hard evidence. Even if I'm not on the money, we're missing a huge piece of human migration and peopling of the world looking at Y chromosomal haplogroup R1 and mitochondrial haplogroup X alone.
>>
>>18379901

I find myself obliged to kindly remember you that this is /x/, not /pol/, sub-human nazi dipshit
>>
>>18377023

OP I think you'll like this article
>>
>>18377023
OP I think you'll like this article:

http://runesoup.com/2012/03/atlantis-is-real/
>>
Guys, all of you need to listen to this audiobook. Just give it 20 mins at least if you're interested in the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93STVhN4xg
>>
>>18380387
I'm not bothered by your insults, and you haven't insulted me anyway. I'm just telling you how it affects your presentation. You're trying to make a coherent case for this ancient civilization, and telling someone to suck your cock as soon there's a demand for rigor doesn't do that.

As for the rest, I'm not convinced that the global dispersion of the haplogroups proves an ancient civilization more than just an unaccounted prehistoric human migration. The latter seems more likely without the rest of the thread's context.
I'm doubtful of some your examples and sources, and see an unfortunate tendency to interpret natural geometric formations as human constructions. I'm liberally following tangents on these, and examining viewpoints on both sides of the argument.
If you want a smoking gun to convince me, an example of the civilization's writing might do it, or possibly their tools depending on the context. Surely an ancient civilization advanced enough to have constructed on the scale implied here would have a written language and their ancient quarries would show evidence of the tools they used. Apologies if it's already in the thread, I'm still working through your presentation.
>>
>>18377023
I believe that the earth is not older than the number of days the God of Abraham created it (roughly 6,000+ years)

....however if you read the Tao Te Ching written by Lao Tzu it speaks kind of lengthily about a unified civilization existing before all other civilizations (speaks honorably of it)

....the Jewish/Christian Testaments also speak of such things
>>
>>18380578
>Jewish/Christian Testaments
Literally meaningless. Death cults that pillage their story from older works have no fucking clue how history works.
>>
>>18380572
It wasn't demand for rigor, it included condescension and insults. Where I'm from, you don't let people talk down to you without firing back, simple as that.

Nature does not form right angles in that multitude in the middle of the ocean.

The haplogroups show a global migration starting 18,500 years ago at the earliest from either North America, Northwest Europe, or somewhere in between. (assuming that the origin of this migration was at it's strongest native concentrations) None of our current mainstream migration models account for this.

We're missing a HUGE piece and you are writing it off as negligible.
>>
>>18380572
To put this in perspective, our Earth was populated by known migrations over a period of 50,000 years. This later migration reached all corners of the Earth in 700 years at the absolute most.
>>
>>18380572
7000 at the most, sorry.
>>
>>18380590
Source for personal reading please
>>
What if the ice age was do to the destroyed world trees. The "water canopy theory" gave the whole earth a suptropic feel. Giving rise to giant dinosaurs and the redheaded giant pepole.
>>
>>18380598
>>18380642
I wouldn't be in this thread and following your evidence if I thought it was negligible.

Nature certainly does form right angles, especially in sandstones and slates. But I'm not even talking about yonaguni, I'm not convinced that there was no human intervention at all there. The Bosnian pyramids and Gunung Padang, however, appear to be natural formations that have had a whole lot of confirmation bias heaped onto them.

As for the migrations, I acknowledged that this evidence points to gaps in our knowledge of human migrations. I doubt any anthropologist would claim to have an ironclad and unassailably complete theory of human migration. But going from "this migration is unaccounted for in current anthropological models" to "therefore it's the diaspora of a highly advanced ancient civilization" is a wide gulf to cross.
>>
>>18378115
Top kek
>>
>>18380721
But you not only have the unaccounted migration you also have the development of agriculture, discovery of early astronomy, weird costumes like head binding and monument construction, all scattered around the world in supossedly isolated cultures, that in the current model are discarded as coincidences, but over the years and the discoveries have accumulated, and now the similarities between cultures are staggering and no current theory account for them
>>
>>18380719
Disinfo tripclown leave.

>>18380721
Show me any natural structures that mimic the buried structures of Gunung Padang and The Bosnian Pyramind of the Sun.

The reason why the haplogroups point toward an advanced civ is the speed of the migration. Covering the globe and settling 6 continents and oceania in less than 7000 years is no small feat for a single group of humans that were supposed to be hunter-gatherers. Not to mention the legends all over the world. They all tell the same damn story. An advanced civilization of bearded, pale faced, light eyed people escaped a cataclysm and brought civilization ot the world. It appears in cultures in literally all of these places and it's the same story. This combined with all the other coincidences is pointing all in the same direction.
>>
>>18377023
Cahokia is in Illinois across from St. Louis. They have giant mounds there, they are not buried pyramids. But a mound is basically a pyramid except your civ hasn't researched masonry yet.

Cahokia isn't near old enough to be involved with the unknown predecessor civilization archaeology points to more and more.
>>
File: cahokia.jpg (120KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
cahokia.jpg
120KB, 640x361px
>>18380778
Excavation is not allowed at Cahokia. Given the age I'm giving, it would be buired. There are plenty of mounds in the area and in the US, Cahokia's structure is different. It has tiers.

Yes, I'm asserting that pic related is a buried pyramid that we are not allowed to dig up, not just a round hill shaped mound like all the others. As with the other structures, determining its true age would require digging into it.
>>
File: mound.jpg (250KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
mound.jpg
250KB, 550x413px
>>18380778
Just so you know, the mesoamerican pyramids that you know were largely covered in Earth before they were excavated as well. A large pyramid shaped structure accumulates earth over thousands of years. The first time I saw someone try to say that the main cahokia structure was just another mound like pic related after I saw it, I lol'd
>>
>>18380757
I googled "natural pyramid" and found a whole bunch of them.

How about these legends, though? I've seen them referenced several times in this thread, but not cited.

>>18380789
Literally "I don't know it's not there so it must be."
>>
>>18380837
Post them, post their internal structures with uniform bricks comprising their bodies.

Egyptian creation myth, Sumer, Quetzalcoatl, Maori finding red haired, pale, light eyed, freckled people already existing in New Zealand, native American stories of the tall red haired pale people. I don't care if you don't believe it, anyone who looks into it will find it's true.
>>
>>18380789
>>18380823
Everyone knows Monk's Mound is a pyramid-like structure but that doesn't mean it has secret tunnels and shit. I'm pretty sure they have done radar readings of the mound and found nothing of note.
>>
>>18380837
The Incan Viracocha Gods. Bearded, pale, bringing civilization. Incans mistook conquistadors for these people.
>>
>>18380870
Source?
>>
>>18380879
my mistake, I must have remembered incorrectly. They have tunneled nearly 100 ft into the north face though, apparently.
>>
>>18380847
Neither the Bosnian pyramids nor the Gunung Pandang pyramid have those features.
>>
File: bricks.jpg (59KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
bricks.jpg
59KB, 420x315px
>>18380913
I am so sick of your bullshit
>>
As long as we're on the topic of Cahokia-

From what I'm aware, it's a largely accepted theory that there was a mesoamerican civilization, presumably the Maya, which traded around the Gulf of Mexico and up the Mississippi.

Archaeological evidence points to a lot of trade and interaction between regions going on in Cahokia and some other minor sites, which definitely explains the pyramidal burial mound.
>>
>>18380901
You didn't. In 1998 they found large stone slabs buried beneath monk's mound, and possibly other vertical stone that may indicate a structure. They didn't find a pyramid or anything pyramid-like. Well, except the dirt mound itself.
>>
File: pyramidbricks.jpg (198KB, 1223x919px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidbricks.jpg
198KB, 1223x919px
>>18380913
>>
>>18380913
Where are these native-american stories of tall redheads coming out of?

Considering that there definitely were Scandinavian people on the coast of Canada at one time.

Proof being that many native Icelanders have (relatively) recent native-american ancestry in their DNA.
>>
>>18380935
All of the Americas. Southwest to New England to Mesoamerica to the Amazon. Lovelock cave.
>>
>>18380922
>>18380927
The supposed Bosnian paving stones at the "moon pyramid"? They're not uniform, they have great variations in size and shape, show typical fracture patterns of sandstone, and are entirely confined to a single geological layer. I watched a video earlier this evening where the fault that created the mountain was clearly visible in the obviously unaltered natural stone walls. No surprise, the "bricks" were the smallest there, where the stone had been under the greatest stress.
You're seeing a geological curiosity, not a human construction.
But if you're so sure, why not show me the quarries that this great volume of stone was cut from?
>>
>>18380995
There's plenty of excavations and tunnels between the pyramids.

Also as you said it's not a traditional pyramid made solely on big blocks, it's a big mound covered with bricks, it's been shaped as a pyramid, there's plenty of archeological discoveries associated, the main reason it's frowned upon it's because the guy in charge of the excavation it's a world class prick, but the goods are there.

Same with the chinese pyramids.
>>
File: 1477525155768.jpg (71KB, 909x598px) Image search: [Google]
1477525155768.jpg
71KB, 909x598px
Seriously guys, who was phone?!?
>>
I think all this shit is possible pre ice-age and without alien intervention or gods/magic being real necessarily.

there's this guy's video that shows you can build monoliths with just some rocks and twigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD-EMOhbJ9U

and if you look at the japanese/native americans you can see how you can have a very beautiful culture where everything is made of twigs and sinew and paper and minimal metal, all stuff that would disappear when the glaciers moved and ground everything into dust.

and if you consider that archer-type-dude could have been as good as this guy (as blown out of proportion as this video is), then who needs firearms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

they didnt have to be so "super technologically advanced" but they did do math and stuff, because that was the fun stuff to think about ack then (because vidya and animu didnt exist yet, so all you had to do with your free time was watch the stars and predict what they were gunna do next)

I assume there's not much info on these civilizations because there really isnt any info at all because the only things that remain are these megaliths and that really isnt very much to go on at all
>>
I think its more awesome to think humans did it without any help.

Fucking Macho.... hell yeah... we moved a big rock. kissing our muscles and shit.

It takes the merit out of it to think space-daddy came down and did our science fair project for us
>>
>>18381044
This is a really solid post.

All megaliths can be built with time and dedication, especially with a lot of techniques they could have used.
Ancient people weren't stupid- they just had no prior knowledge to build off of, and plenty of them were resourceful.

Multi-generational constructions aren't unusual either. A lot of the cathedrals in Europe took 3 or more generations to build, and they were a lot more complex than just stacking big rocks.
>>
File: gc3b6bekli-tepe-1.jpg (1MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
gc3b6bekli-tepe-1.jpg
1MB, 4288x2848px
>>18377023
Just ignore the bears.
You can do it, OP.
I believe in YOU.

I love Gobekli Tepe.
So, when I actually started your thread, I was really excited when I saw you mention it.
This is the shit I grew up seeing on In Search Of..with Leonard Nemoy.

What are your thoughts on the GT site?
I see lots of similarities with the henges in Europe.
But, I think the henges were later attempts to revive "the old ways".
Im on the fence on how far back hominid civilizations go, but interested in what you want to discuss.
>>
File: error-occurred-s400x223-437136.jpg (16KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
error-occurred-s400x223-437136.jpg
16KB, 400x223px
>>18381044
Most of this.
Ive noticed most nay sayers just dont want to admit brown people did just as much, if not more, than their European ancestors.
And, much more complex tasks and more complex thinking.
(So, of course, HAD to be aliens that helped them.)
Egypt
Aztecs
Maya
Inca
Sumerians.
Indians (sub continent)
The list could go on forever.
>>
>>18381096
I'll say it again: Stacking blocks isn't a difficult feat in comparison to more recent architecture.

That's why it's so feasible that all these ancient civilizations could have built pyrimids by themselves: they're very basic architecture, though they look impressive.
>>
>>18377023
Try /his/
>>
File: images (17).jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>>18381112
This is true.
You do have an excellent point.
And, the Tiuanacans built canals to float their blocks from the quarry to their construction sites.

But, think about accurately producing calendars and computing dates 100s of years into the future, or the past
Plotting the movements of the planet Venus for the same timeframes with an accuracy that impresses modern scientists.
Inventing CPR.
Developing the concept of the number 0.
Accurately describing the dark twin of a star millions of light years away, and hundreds of yesrs before modern science proved its existance.
The human mind is amazing, and these so called primitive people used it to their full advantage.
>>
>>18377103
Chill out and stop smelling your own cunt, the man is just asking for information. I'm sure you have better things to do than hop from thread to thread being a giant asshat. Oh wait, you don't.
>>
Ok, OP and/or Anon.
I have to attempt to get some sleep.
We need MORE of you here.
Not just you, and not just this topic.
We need more curiosity. More imagination.
Less nay sayers, and less pessimism.
Can you imagine how amazing this board could be if we all posted topics we are really passionate about, like this, and had real conversations about them?
Everyone just wants to lay around and lament the death of /x/.
Lets do something about it!
>>
>>18378428
No retard, it's actually a hoax. Just Google it and you will instantly find out not only that it's a hoax but how it was faked. You did that much "research" but you couldn't even check Wikipedia? It's a regular ass mountain that some con artist made up to look like a steppe pyramid so they can bullshit the public. Just stay away from Graham Hancock and shitty tinfoil sites like beforeitsnews.com.
>>
>>18381736
>Just stay away from Graham Hancock
Graham Hancock said he believes the Bosnian pyramids are natural hills.
>>
>>18381209
MAKE /x/ GREAT AGAIN!!!
>>
>>18381096
I do agree with this, I think all the talk of aliens building the pyramids and so on is rooted in racism. It seems more likely to many that aliens came and built them than brown people because of racism
>>
>>18381736
>Wikipedia
>Remotly accepted as credential facts
[Citation Needed]
>>
Reading through this thread makes me wonder how much more advanced we would be as a planet if whites and Asians did not have the dead weight of brown and black people. I mean they offer nothing except problems. Whites and Asians bring culture and technology and the browns and blacks just destroy or ruin things. They are literally holding back humanity
>>
>>18380655
It will take me some time. I know theres a presentation in some college class up on youtoob, i cant remember the name od the guy presenting though.

Easiest source is to read the old testaments and the jew book then read the epic of Gilgamesh and the Summerian myths.
>>
>>18380655
Book of Enoch and also a youtube named Trey Smith.definitely worth watching
>>
>>18382058
>>18382052
Here's the video i was referencing

https://youtu.be/b8PKBwvVeJM

Not sure i buy into the ancient ayylium thing, but the research on various mythos is solid
>>
>>18382017
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18382017
another subhuman nazi wasting everyone's precious oxygen
>>
>>18377474
Someone please Indigo-pill me on the antediluvian finno-korean war
>>
>>18377023
The idea of advanced ice age civilizations fascinates the shit out of me.
>>
>>18377023
okay let me ask about this then

what's at the bottom of the Baltic sea?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Sea_anomaly

I don't buy the "it's an ufo" story, and the Baltic languages (Lithuanian and Latvian) are basically divorced from every other language in the region as proto-indoeuropean
>>
File: ILUSTRACION-MOMIA-CHINCHORRO.jpg (209KB, 1600x794px) Image search: [Google]
ILUSTRACION-MOMIA-CHINCHORRO.jpg
209KB, 1600x794px
Bump for a decent topic.
>>
File: dscn4086.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
dscn4086.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>18381964
>>18381990
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>18383084
I honestly have no idea. If you look at the full picture it looks like something hit the mountain and crashed just before going off the cliff.

I have no reason to believe its either case. I just want actual work to be done. We have no excuses not to except conspiracies
>>
File: 1480218532217.jpg (61KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480218532217.jpg
61KB, 900x675px
>>18377023
May I ask what an obviously photoshopped negroid child has to do with any of those thing?
>>
>>18383186
>obviously photoshopped
proof of this?

not OP but I searched the photo. Looks to be legit. Correct me if I'm wrong though, please.
>>
>>18383186
Lol it's not photoshopped.

There is a group of people in the Pacific Ocean called the Melanesians. They have a tendency to have bright blue eyes and strange faces. They also have by far the highest mixture of DNA of the extinct human species "Denisovans"

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18383186
Absolutely nothing to do with the thread btw, just think it's a really cool example of a human being and I humor the idea that this completely alien looking girl in a population with the highest mixture of an extinct mystery human species is really interesting.
>>
>>18381209
You know man, I want to. But I have enough stress in my life to deal with what seems like an unreceptive board who doesn't care about the work I'm putting into this.

I'm not kidding when I say that /his/ was way more receptive and open minded my ideas and evidence.
>>
File: 1462517175262.png (208KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1462517175262.png
208KB, 361x691px
>>18383430
>Lol it's not photoshopped
>>
>>18381209
/his/ was willing to take my statements and my breadcrumbs and do more research on all difference perspectives about the evidence.
There was not one naysayer who was a dick or not at least willing to humor the possibility.

/his/ was interested and didn't flood my thread with flat earth tier disinfo.

You know, it just feels pointless as I type out a essentially a research paper on this topic, coming to this thread and seeing most people shitting on my evidence and not willing to humor anything outside mainstream archaeology.

If it makes you feel better, you alone are making me reconsider my lack of effort in continuing this thread and the dump of info I can bring to this board.
>>
>>18383445

You get what you give here. You come in with a chip on your shoulder and act like a dick of course people aren't likely to be receptive.
>>
>>18383465
I didn't come in being a dick, people were dicks to me and I responded in kind.
>>
File: 34536536.png (129KB, 882x797px) Image search: [Google]
34536536.png
129KB, 882x797px
>>18377389
what the agdual fugg :DD
>>
>>18383453
nice proof, nimrod
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 272x153px
>>
>>18383480
If there's one market for blue contacts, it's black tribal babies in the middle of the pacific ocean
>>
File: paracas-skulls-6.jpg (179KB, 1006x569px) Image search: [Google]
paracas-skulls-6.jpg
179KB, 1006x569px
>>18383458
Just ignore the specific few.
Eventually they get tired of being ignored and move on.
Be the bigger man.
What do you think of the Paracas skullss?
No way they are alien.
If there are ETs, I dont think they would waste their time with this game.
Which hominids were closest to South East Asia -do we have fossil skulls from them?
Any similarities?
Any interbreeding with what would become Polynesians or SE Asians?
Paracas ties to Yonaguni site?

I had an interesting theory on the skull shapes and trepanning. Then, I remembered they had child and infant skulls with the same deformities and now Im stumped again.
>>
>>18383501
I like you man.

So, there's a few things about this civ that are interesting in this general category. First, they were the first to domesticate animals and understood artificial selection. How does that relate to these skulls?

Well apparently they are too deformed to be done with shaping of baby skulls after birth. Apparently their skulls contain even an extra or one too few plates, indicating it's a genetic factor, not physical manipulation. (I'll have to look into that again to make sure)

My theory is that this was done through artificial selection for these type of long skulls. Using the same methods people use to breed types of dog and cow and applying it to human populations over several generations.

If true, that wouldn't be the only case. Have you heard of the 12 foot, red headed, 6 digit giant bodies found all over the world? All the same description from sites all over the planet, all specify the same range of size and 6 digits on each extremity. it would be very abnormal to just have a naturally occurring hominid with 6 fingers and toes, also red hair in human populations is a sign of population bottlenecks, something that comes with artificial selection.

Polynesians in general also have mixture with what you would physically recognize today as northwest europeans. Maori legends tell of pale people with freckles, red hair, and light eyes already inhabiting NZ when they arrived.

This documentary is very interesting on the topic, I'm sure you'll like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs
>>
>>18383527
Do younthink the Paracans could have some relation to Java man?
Look at the back of Java Mans skull.
Could the shape have been altered over time to allow for easier head position on neck when walking upright?
Could this be a relative of the Paracas?
Are the Paracus from first wave Homo Erectus out of Africa, which included Java Man?
>>
>>18383577
Well the idea with Java man and homo erectus in general is that human migrations encountered them and exterminated them/outcompeted them. The Java man skull looks long, but it only looks like that because it's not as tall as a modern human skull. So even though the braincase for the java man looks larger and longer, it's really just shorter in height.

That being said, it was just recently discovered in mainstream research of the human genome that native Australians contain a high mixture of an yet unknown species. There are rumors and hypotheses that the unknown species in question is homo erectus.

I think you have a good trail here, but the people we're talking about going back to this lost global civ, would include Paracas. These Andean people with elongated skulls had red hair iirc. The Andes happens to be a region that contains a high occurence of r1b, once again this northwestern European genetic code showing up all over the world in native populations.

What I believe with the case of the paracas people is that they were part of this civilization and decided to apply artificial selection to a subset of their human population to select for elongated skulls for reasons we can only wildly speculate about. Perhaps they assumed it would lead to a larger brain and smarter people, perhaps it did. The brain is gone, so we can't know.

Aren't there other examples of these alien looking skull specimens outside of the Andes as well?
>>
>>18383577
Ah, just looked into the plate thing. They only have one parietal skull plate while normal humans have two. This confirms that it was not done through physical deformation after birth. These people were born with different shaped skulls and grew up to have their skulls grow this shape. This supports the idea of artificial breeding being responsible.
>>
File: 1480340698095.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480340698095.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>18383471
another obvious shoop nice
>>
File: Happyjello.gif (560KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
Happyjello.gif
560KB, 400x210px
>>18383471
Ah mah gawd tose eyes. How receptive are they to a white man's love? I would marry one of these tribals just to have a kid with such glorious eyes.
>>
>>18383577
I just saw your Gobekli Tepe post.

What have you heard about this site and its relation to the global Noah flood myths? What I've read and heard is that this site is described in legends to be very close to the site of the landing of the ark of many legends, the dating also matches up with immediately after the cataclysm of the end of the Younger Dryas.

Because if you've heard about that, I have a rabbit hole for you.
>>
File: 1477400271407.jpg (253KB, 952x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477400271407.jpg
253KB, 952x880px
>>18383471
You know this is just a poor photoshop made by WE WUZ KANGZ nignogs right?
>>
>>18383632
Dumbass they're Polynesians. Blue eyes show up in polynesian populations.
>>
>>18383421
>>18383430
>>18383437
>>18383471
WE
>>
>>18383642
holy fuck /x/ is retarded
>>
>>18383650
This is literally nothing to do with my thread and isn't even speculation. A lot of polynesian people have blue eyes when they're younger.

https://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111002213220AAFcI3Z
>>
File: a111_Turkmenbashi1.jpg (16KB, 320x208px) Image search: [Google]
a111_Turkmenbashi1.jpg
16KB, 320x208px
>>18383611
>>18383620
I actually know alot about r1a and r1b.
This haplogroup came out of Africa with one of the first migrations.
They first settled in the Siberian Steppe, then over the centuries spread out to Russia and further north towards the Bering Strait.
R1a and r1b are not patently European.
They are the races like the Turkmen, REAL Caucasions, Afgani, etc.
They were Eurasian.
Their facial features when not mixed up with other haplogroups look closer to eskimo and indigenous Americans.
Pic related.
Hes an ethnic Turkman, the origin of r1a and r1b and their sub haplogroups.
This is not a West Euro group.
Once again this is a EurAsian group, from one of the earliest migration waves.
These were the people the Vedics called the Aryans.
>>SUCK IT nazi scum
>>
>>18383643
ARE
>>
>>18383657
>This haplogroup came out of Africa

I'm going to stop you right there. R1 is only 18,500 years old. It's not exclusively white, it's Turkish and found all over the world. I picked Northwest Europe to exemplify what they look like when it is in a high concentration of a population, because Northwest Europe has the highest concentration of r1b.

I am not a racist, I consider race a social construct. Just describing pale and light eyed people relating to r1b .
>>
File: turkr1b.jpg (34KB, 360x532px) Image search: [Google]
turkr1b.jpg
34KB, 360x532px
>>18383657
Don't forget that a ton of Turks look like pic related, and I guarantee you that this guy has r1b in his blood.
>>
File: turkr1b2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkr1b2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18383657
>>
File: turkishredheadr1b.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
turkishredheadr1b.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>18383657
http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/new-study-claims-that-irishmen-descended-from-turkish-farmers-83217437-237788351
>>
>>18383669
Ok you are right on the timeframe.
I looked again, and I was confusing with C, C3, and D - Mongolians, Tibetan, and Napelese.
Anyway, Turkmen are not Turkish.
TurkISH are a thorough mix of more than 10 Haplogroups.
Ethnic Turkmen are a COMPLETELY different group.
Anyway, lets stop fidgeting over Y chromosomes and get back to Homo Erectus and those missing Paracas plates.

>>18383669
I was more making fun of white supremacists who call themselves Aryan, but have 0 clue Aryans are actually brown.
>>
>>18383705
No problem.

So, I've been shitty at explaining this.

Homo erectus got almost entirely if not entirely wiped out by human migrations before this civ that we're talking about even existed. If any homo erectus did survive, they live on through native Australians and Tasmanians. The red haired elongated head mummies you're curious about, I believe are descendants of this civilization.

For the sake of efficiency, I'm just going to refer to it as Atlantis for now on and the people as Atlanteans despite the fact that it is an oversimplification.

So these long headed people are a subset of Atlanteans who practiced artificial selection on their people in order to select for large heads and long skulls. Red hair points me in the direction of Atlanteans, because it's not exactly a native American feature, but it is a feature of Atlanteans according to not only the legends about them, but the Y haplogroups they belong to.

Also, the Paracas skulls do not have homo erectus faces. You can't see the bottom jaw on the java man, but homo erectus skulls have high prognathism, which is a protruding jaw like in jewish and black people only more exaggerated.
>>
File: YaxchilanDivineSerpent.jpg (18KB, 190x286px) Image search: [Google]
YaxchilanDivineSerpent.jpg
18KB, 190x286px
>>18383630
Ill bite on that rabbit hole.
Whatchu got?
Im curious to hear it.

>>18383718
Nope, nope..I got that part.
You're good.
I see what you mean on the skulls.
Also, flat faces in profile. Typical NA bone structure. Well shoot.
I wanted Homo Erectus to happen so bad.
Can you blame me for trying?
So, tell me the rest of YOUR theory.
I can add salt as needed. :)
>>
>>18383680
>>18383688
>>18383693
none of these are island niggers with obviously shooped eyes either
>>
did they have books?
>>
>>18377023
homosapien was the slow one out of the family. others had spread into the norther hemisphere well before humanity.

it wasnt until homosapien had gone to the northern hemisphere that fire was used by humans and agriculture and domesticated animals followed

depending on who you ask when this happens varries. the majority of scientist place this at about 11k years ago and everything that wandered in before that was not human but other primate species that walked upright and used tools

religion seems to have formed first in the northern hemisphere or at least its where there are records and evidence of it farther back. worshiping the sun and moon was the way of the world and fire was sacred. the 4 seasons reflected 4 phases of life. birth (spring) growth (summer) decline (fall) death (winter)

but the southern hemisphere only had normal and wet so this affects cultural norms between those that stayed behind and those that left africa. constant reminders that things change and death is right around the corner vs this sense of persistence is noticeable in the ways of life of early man .

the copper age almost ruined all of humanity that left africa. lots of evidence of violence for no real reason. not wars just random violence is seen in the bones. its believes that copper tools were so coveted that people killed for them or maybe even copper ox bones (a fortune telling tool that may have been thought to be magical)
>>
Admiral Piri said himself that he wasn't the originator
>>
>>18383828
Holy shit dude I can't believe how many times I have to explain this.

Those brown people I posted with blue eyes don't have anything to fucking do with my theories here. They are not photoshopped, polynesian people often have blue eyes when they are younger. I just liked the picture and then other people posted those other pictures of polynesian kids with blue eyes.

Why people are trying to refute those as if you can't verify the fact that polynesian children have blue eyes with 2 minutes of research is beyond me, I am blaming utter stupidity.
>>
>>18383757
I have a lot for you, but I have work tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow afternoon if the thread is still up.

If it's not, you will see a megathread on this topic that I have compiled with everything I know and multiple sources for each claim.

Just as a primer for the gobekli tepe aspect, Southeast Turkey is the legendary resting place of the ark of Sumerian, Indian and Abrahamic flood myths. It is also the region that is the source of the oldest verified evidence of farming and its where domesticated animals like goats, sheep and cows spread out from initially. The dating of the site corresponds with the end of the Younger Dryas, which is the cataclysm I am blaming for the destruction of these advanced ancient civs and the global flood myths that are so similar that it cannot be ignored. Also, the oldest advanced civilizations accepted by mainstream archaeology are all nearby. Finally, 2 out of the 3 haplogroups that I am associating with this civ are I2 and mitochondrial group X. Both are very much concentrated in Southeast Turkey in almost the exact same pattern.

Meltwater Pulse 1b is the evidence for the flood waters.
>>
>>18383858
tldr
>>
File: whatmeworry.jpg (13KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
whatmeworry.jpg
13KB, 252x300px
>>18377023

Black Alfred E. Neuman?
>>
>>18383458
Link to thread?
>>
File: superblue1.png (645KB, 828x615px) Image search: [Google]
superblue1.png
645KB, 828x615px
>>18383892
dont let thread die. This is best thread right now.

when thread hits max volume please we need to start a /skeptical antediluvian general/
>>
>>18377023

Archaeologists and anthropologists find megaliths from Yemen to Zimbabwe.
>>
Comint out of lurking with a bump

http://users.on.net/~mkfenn/GeneticsrewritesPacificprehistory.htm

Interesting read on origins of Maori, Polynesians, the haida from the queen Charlottes, tlingit of the princenof wales island, and the Kwakuitl of Vancouver island.
>>
File: ishtar-owl.jpg (58KB, 372x493px) Image search: [Google]
ishtar-owl.jpg
58KB, 372x493px
>>18383892
Post at your leisure anon. :)
Ill keep an eye out in case you post tonight.
>>
damn i want to do 23 and me now

all this haplogroup stuff is interesting
>>
File: 1480378728402.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1480378728402.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>18379497
i actually think this is true but i think flat earth is false

perhaps the mega fauna had massive amounts of plant resin to help preserve it

imagine a giant maple tree sorta
that big would need a huge surplus of food
and the resin could seep down into the stump preserving it

its not too outlandish think bees getting trapped in amber
>>
>>18385878
>I want my literal genome sequence sitting in a database somewhere
fuck no.
>>
>>18378115
lol
>>
>>18385860
For being a curry that wanabe harpy is pretty smoking
>>
>>18377023
Does this help? It's a book on the Piri Reis map.
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=Maps+of+the+ancient+sea+kings&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
>>
OP you are very wrong about the haplogroups, R1 originated in Iberia before the end of the last ice age. Read this to find some things out.

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry
>>
File: IMG_0268.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18386047

See where the haplogroups emerged before the end of the ice age.
>>
>Cahokia - buried pyramid in Ohio
I would be skeptical of this and anything in america being 10000-12000 years old. There's very solid evidence that humans did not find the Americas until the closer to now end of that time period.

If you're looking for advanced, weird, old societies definitely look(in this order) at africa->middle east->asia

No reason to doubt archaeology in your pursuit of knowledge about the ancient world.
>>
>>18386177
>No reason to doubt archaeology

Oh you poor misguided child.
>>
>>18386371
I hold a masters degree in the field. We're wrong about a lot, but rough aging on movements of human civilization are pretty set now. We have countless examples in the ~8000-13000 year old range in NA and NOTHING older. Not a single artifact out of hundreds. Not a coincidence.

There was some evidence in the early 2000s related to plants that appeared to be manipulated by human tools much farther back, but for the most part that evidence has been discarded. There's little to no valid reason to consider life in North America longer than 13,000 years ago. And that's a stretch.
>>
>>18386391
>he still believes in Clovis first

Behind the fucking times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture#Evidence_of_human_habitation_before_Clovis
>>
>>18386177
I am highly interested in your input, what do you got?

>>18386047
I never said that R1 didn't originate in Europe, I'm just asserting that it spread out between 18,500 and 11,500 years ago across the planet via a relatively advanced civilization.
>>
>>18386622
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture#Evidence_of_human_habitation_before_Clovis
none of those meaningfully disprove roughly 13,000 years ago being the point where humans came to north america/south america.

they are all within the margin of error for dating. You're literally supporting my point, unless you believe the two or three mostly discredited findings that suggest the possibility of 50,000 years.

I'll give you a hint - if we find 100+ pieces of evidence that suggest 13,000 years ago as the point of mass migration and a few scarce examples that are 1-3 thousand years older odds are 13,000 is when people seriously came and a few stragglers found their way here earlier but never established settlements.

Occam's Razor, bro.
>>
>>18386654
Monte Verde, Topper, and Cactus Hill. All older than Clovis, Solutrean hypothesis is supported and the very strong presence of r1b in American natives points to the same conclusion. Clovis first is bunk
>>
>>18386644
>I am highly interested in your input, what do you got?
I strongly believe that there are things out there for us to find, probably as old as 30-40 thousand years ago, but that North America is not the place to look.

It seems nonsensical that humans would exist and make tools for 30,000 years(from 50,000 years ago until 20,000 years ago) without building. I do not believe we currently know our most distant ancestors' life style properly.

However, I also think the hunter gatherer theory is strong, so I think we need to rethink what we are looking for. I don't expect to find cities. I think there are shrines and other buildings that people may have built as hobbies, not as pillars of civilization. I think they certainly believed in gods, and might have known a lot that would be fascinating to us, so I imagine there are a lot of things out there under the ground in asia/africa.
>>
>>18386654
You're writing off the effect that meltwater pulse 1b had on the people living on the coast and along rivers. Most evidence was erased by floodwaters.
>>
>>18386665
sure, clovis first isnt what I'm supporting. I'm saying that a couple of unproven outliers do not justify a theory that goes against the fact that we've found such a high volume of artifacts from 10-15 thousand years ago. This, to me, essentially proves that is the concentration of time where people started inhabiting North America and settling down.
>>
>>18386654
the ocean rose 400 feet anon, the coastline looks completely different than it did back then. Any people living there or downstream of the melting glaciers would have been fucking literally wiped off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>18386677
So what do you think about undeniable proof of human habitation before that timeline? I don't see how you're just saying it doesn't matter and sticking with your original assertion when you're looking at hard evidence saying otherwise.
>>
>>18386678
>>18386673
This is a cool theory, and I don't think it's wrong in spirit, however i still question why you're so adamant that humans inhabited north america a long time ago.

Outside of civilization-related remnants, how do you explain that no old animal fossils in North America show signs of human hunting, whereas many ice age species on other continents show clear evidence of death by tools?

For every method you discredit there will be two more. Every field of archaeology backs up the idea that humans have been around for a REALLY long time in africa and asia, but only found ways to north america 20,000 or less years ago.

Why dispute this when there's so much fascinating, well supported stuff on other continents?
>>
>>18386682
We have evidence of human exploration in incredibly distant places. Humans, in small numbers, explored to every end of the earth. The difference is that we see entirely different formations and evidence in areas that humans actually settled in. There is no meaningful evidence that humans, in large numbers, settled in North America.

I'm sorry but I don't care if three guys hiked to Alabama 30,000 years ago. I care about where people actually settled down, because that's where we can do archaeology and find out about ancient civilization, the point of this thread.
>>
>>18386690
I respect your education and experience more than I care to argue with you, so I want to know what evidence in the old world is most interesting to you. What sites should I be looking at in Asia and Africa?
>>
>>18386690
And by that I mean, you have a really good point and any arguments I have against you are speculation.
>>
Civilization didn't exist before agriculture, which is about 10,000 years old in the middle east and a lot younger everywhere else. True civilizations with cities and states emerged independently in a few areas like Mesopotamia and the Andes around the 4th millennium BC and then elsewhere later on.

Agriculture didn't arise before 10,000 years ago when the Ice Age ended, before that there was no environment suitable for its emergence. Only with the warming of the Earth in the Holocene did humans become dependent on widespread domesticable plants like wheat and rice.

Before that everyone was a hunter-gatherer. In some very rare cases where the environment is extremely abundant you can have complex societies of hunter-gatherers where they settle down in one place, store food, become socially stratified and maybe build a limited political structure or chiefdom, like the Haida, Tlingit, and possibly whoever built Gobekli Tepe and Poverty Point. Civilization on the other hand required a far greater population which could only be supported by agriculture.

Bosnian pyramids and Yonaguni are nothing, Gunung Padang is probably a roughly 2500-1500 years old creation of Iron Age Austronesians, Gobekli Tepe was probably built by hunter-gatherers shortly before their transition to agriculture, and Cahokia is one of many sites of the Mississippian culture which was still around when the Spanish arrived.
>>
>>18379715
the clovis were supposed to be some non australid or amerindian race. because even the non contacted tribes in south america dont look very american indian or even siberian, they look like some sort of SEA's.

>>18379776
Mr. Pye passed away a few years back. i think he was right on the money on a lot of shit, especially the anunaki gene augmentations, the old wars of the gods, and ancient cargo cults of the elites.

because i think thats what most of our culture is since the last great war of the gods has been. A cargo cult culture.
>>
>>18377023
Epsilon Boötis.
Arcturus Orbital Array.
Mars.
Pancras(Earth).
Danu Talis(Atlantis).
Khem(Egypt).
Essene Order.
Albion(England).
Tips of Danu Talis(mountain peaks of Atlantis where the islands of Sâo Migel and Terceira of the islands of the Azorés).
>>
>>18386697
Get access to a library database. People like John C. Kraft, Helmut Engelmann, etc. are doing a lot to push knowledge of ancient asian geography to hypothesize where we should look for civilization

the Jomon period in Japan in general is a hotbed of research on ancient civilization. They're a serious, established civilization 11,000 years ago and are perhaps the oldest named civilization we actually have artifacts for. Just searching Jomon on a database is a beautiful resource for cutting edge research on the oldest info we have about humans.

Peter Breunig has wonderful research on African society ~20,000 years ago(in german if you read german)

The book "Submerged Prehistory" from 2012-ish includes 20-30 essays about the idea of prehistory being hidden from us under water for the reasons you speak of, and whether it's actually worth looking versus looking inland based on patterns like the ones researched by Kraft.

All in all, just get access to a good research library. Dig in on this stuff if you really care. You won't find meaningful stuff on the open internet. It's hidden behind paywalls that libraries let you skip. No, libgen is not good for this field.
>>
>>18386727
Or, bare with me here.

The Ice age just changed the latitudes where farming was possible. It's also uncanny that farming "independently" emerged in all the places that I have mentioned.>>18379967

Gunung Padang has been subject to ground penetrating radar, there is a pyramid underneath the hill, it is at least 10,000 years old. Gobekli Tepe being built by hunter gatherers without agriculture already supporting the group who built it is utterly fucking delusional. It is fucking huge.

I don't know why you felt the urge to reiterate mainstream archaeology's narrative, I obviously know it already and am challenging it.
>>
>>18386739
I am motivated enough to do it and will. Thank you very much. Are there any other sites or cultures like the Jomon that you know of off hand? Do the Jomon have anything to do with the Ainu? They're pretty mysterious.
>>
>>18386751
>Do the Jomon have anything to do with the Ainu? They're pretty mysterious.

I'm doubtful, considering you're talking about a currently existing group versus a 10,000+++ year old group. That's like asking whether contemporary Turks living in a certain city are related to the Trojans.
>>
File: ainu.jpg (73KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ainu.jpg
73KB, 500x667px
>>18386758
Well, I point them out because they are clearly different genetically than Japanese
>>
>>18386766
Sure, I doubt there is anything on this though. You can certainly look into it.

Maybe you should go to school for this. Most people get decent jobs out of 4 year programs.
>>
>>18386773
I've already finished college and started my career, but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>18386743
Gunung Padang is a megalithic complex similar to others found throughout the Austronesian world. These claims about its age are a nationalist hoax pushed by the Indonesian government. http://www.baka.com.au/world/digging-for-the-truth-at-controversial-megalithic-site-20130726-2qphb.html

>The Ice age just changed the latitudes where farming was possible
This is not about where agriculture is possible, but where it is likely to emerge. Nowhere on Earth was it likely to emerge during the ice age, because environments were more arid and no environment where humans were highly reliant on domesticable crops existed. No plants were domesticated prior to the Holocene, the oldest any domesticated plant can be traced back to is around 10,000 years in the Middle East.

>It's also uncanny that farming "independently" emerged in all the places that I have mentioned
The end of the ice age meant the whole world warmed up and plantlife became more widespread. The Middle East saw a proliferation of wild grasses in the fertile crescent, and these were exploited by populations which became sedentary and increasingly complex (eg building Gobekli Tepe) until they slowly began to domesticate some wild cereals. Similar processes took place in places like China, Mesoamerica and elsewhere, because all of these places experienced a similar proliferation of domesticable plants. There's nothing uncanny about agriculture arising in multiple places because all of those places were affected by the same environment transformation.

It's not very relevant but that map is completely wrong. Rice, along with Millet, was domesticated in China, not Southeast Asia. It spread from China to Southeast Asia only millennia later. It also shows independent agriculture in southern Europe, but Europeans only started domesticating their own plants after agriculture's introduction from the middle east. Africa is also completely wrong, agriculture emerged in West Africa, not Central Africa.
>>
>>18380231
it also doesnt account for the much taller at the time Appalachian mountains. 20K years ago they were taller than the himalayas.
>>
>>18386814
>20K years ago they were taller than the himalayas
I think you mean 20 million. Mountains don't erode that fast.
>>
>>18386804
>These claims about its age are a nationalist hoax pushed by the Indonesian government.

Bullshit. It was discovered by foreign researchers, stopped by the Indonesian government and then they had to convince the government to continue their research.

>Nowhere on Earth was it likely to emerge during the ice age, because environments were more arid and no environment where humans were highly reliant on domesticable crops existed. No plants were domesticated prior to the Holocene, the oldest any domesticated plant can be traced back to is around 10,000 years in the Middle East.

Likeliness of emergence is an entirely subjective judgment, not all areas were cold and dry, just more of them. You can't gauge the likeliness of it emerging over a period of 30,000 years and then assert that the end of the ice age guaranteed its emergence right away.

The oldest evidence of farming is 10,000 years old, that does not mean that it can't be changed or pushed back. We thought the domestication of the dog was only 10,000 years ago too. That's been changed to 30,000. This is all educated guess, nothing is set in stone. Your unwillingness to accept that is embarrassing and perpetuates this arrogance of our narrative about the past that gets proven wrong every year even by mainstream sources. Clovis first was also perpetuated as fact by people like you, and they were fucking wrong.

It's not the multiple places, it's the location of those places aligning with these suspected sites of an ancient forgotten civilization.

The farming map was off of wikipedia not some alternate history source. They left out china, the bottom of the sahara isn't central Africa, the congo is. It was western central africa, around Nigeria and Niger, exactly where that spot of r1b exists in a huge concentration in the middle of Africa>>18377146
>>
>>18386841
not unless they get hit with a comet, and a shittorent of rushing flood waters.
>>
>>18386846
>You can't gauge the likeliness of it emerging over a period of 30,000 years and then assert that the end of the ice age guaranteed its emergence right away.
I can, because that's what the evidence says actually happened. Agriculture might have been possible earlier, but it was far less likely and didn't happen. It became far more likely later and did happen, several times.

>The oldest evidence of farming is 10,000 years old, that does not mean that it can't be changed or pushed back
Yes, but there's absolutely no evidence that it's much older than that. Maybe around 12,000 is likely in the Middle East.

>Clovis first was also perpetuated as fact by people like you, and they were fucking wrong.
Completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, but just because some people like you think they're wrong doesn't mean that they're wrong. The vast majority of experts think they're right. Expert opinions are more valuable than your own.

>It's not the multiple places, it's the location of those places aligning with these suspected sites of an ancient forgotten civilization.
I could draw any random circle on a map and it would line up with a 'suspected forgotten lost civilization'. That's completely meaningless.

>The farming map was off of wikipedia not some alternate history source.
Stop relying on Wikipedia.

>the bottom of the sahara isn't central Africa, the congo is
The area circled in the map isn't the bottom of the Sahara, it included most of the two Congos and the fucking Central African Republic.

>It was western central africa, around Nigeria and Niger
No, the oldest evidence for agriculture is in Mali near the bend of the River Niger. Only later did it spread to Nigeria and Niger, neither of which are included in the area circled in that image.

I think that if you post maps like this and even try to defend them, you're probably not very well informed about what you're talking about.
>>
>>18386852
No, that's not how that happens. If they were hit by a comet it would leave a crater, it wouldn't just lower the whole mountain range. And if a comet that big hit 20,000 years ago, we wouldn't be around.
>>
>>18386944
thats how a bunch of theories on the lesser dryas work out. the comet strike hit the north american ice sheet, it got baked off, since it hit in the new world, and not in the levenant humans survived.

hell hamunaptra is still radioactive. along with multiple sites in the middle east, that should not be anywhere near as hot as they are currently.

like the sodom and gommorah sites that are far hotter than comparable sites 5 miles away.
>>
>>18380757
You realise 7000 years only requires the Hunter gatherers to have wandered a few tens of miles each generation? Doesn't seem that impossible to me
>>
>>18378115
Keks
>>
>>18383718
You would be interested on the book Atlantis by John Michael Greer. There should be a copy available on torrent sites.
>>
>>18383062
Google it.
Literally fanstory made by /his/ for shits and giggles
>>
>>18386766
That's not how the Ainu looked like.

They different genetically than the japanese, and the fashion and traditions are similar to the south south american natives, like the Mapuche and the Yaganes.
>>
anybody else read 'Worlds in Collision' or 'Earth in Upheaval' by Immanuel Velikovsky?

Deals with the debate between catastrophism and uniformitarianism in geology

argues convincingly for 2 catastrophic events, one ~3500 and one ~11500 yrs ago iirc

anyway, i think the people in this thread would be interested in Velikovsky and was surprised not to see him mentioned

quality thread btw, thanks OP + contributors
>>
>>18387982
>one ~3500 an
what was his evidence for 3500??? We have written history that goes back that far.
>>
God damn OP needs to work on his bedside manner. Telling people to suck on his dick when they ask for simple evidence is beyond juvenile.

protip to OP: include evidence in the OP. It's not difficult. Pretend you're back in school, assuming you even went to school.
>>
File: 1480308073529.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480308073529.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>18385916
i keep hearing this but i really don't understand why

sure google or any gay company can see what makes you, you

but who cares? if people wanted you dead its way WAY easier to just shoot someone

until they use 23 and me and link it up with forensic evidence or something

i don't see an issue with it
>>
>>18380259
This is a good post. I like you. Thank you for existing.
>>
>>18385894
Life and Gargantuan Life on Earth has existed for billions of years.
We had dinosaurs the evolutionary size of 10 million years who got wiped out in less than an hour... then 400 million years later another set of dinosaurs come up.

The idea that we are experiencing all that Earth has offered is absolute nonsense. We are only a tiny fraction, possibly a decimal of all that Earth has gone through.
>>
>>18377023
>Cahokia - buried pyramid in Ohio
THIS IS IN ILLINOIS
>>
>>18389066
As an Illinoisan, this really bothered me.
>>
File: ferangi.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ferangi.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
>>18388540
the thing is they copyright any good shit and fuck you out of the deal
>>
> doggerland
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.