[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Mind made a new video on a shitty game https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Night Mind made a new video on a shitty game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGW9cjKJ5f0
>>
>Sara's WORST contact
>"was sexually harassing her"
>he asks her if she like anal and she says no
That's sexual harassment to this guy? He spends too much time on Tumblr.
>>
>>18376928
Buddy, pal, if you played the game he was talking about you would know that wasn't the only sexually charged message sent. Night Mind does this, he leaves some stuff for the viewer to discover on their own.
>>
>>18378047
Shut up you have no buddies or pals loser
>>
>>18378049
How incredibly rude. You forget that you can most certainly call strangers buddy or pal, if you are trying to take a friendly tone.
>>
Fuck off with this freeloader on others people's content.
>>
>>18378066
Freeloading, or trying to spread content to people who are otherwise not going to see it?
>>
>>18378069
His videos with him just reading things other people said on the internet over videos made by other people have more views, sometimes even tenfold then the source material. You tell me
>>
>>18378055
Buddy and pal are for creating a condescending tone bud
>>
>>18378084
His intention is pure, his viewers are idiots. Not only that, people send him shit about their ARGs all the fucking time. Some of them in character.
>>
>>18378107
Does he monetize his videos?
>>
>>18378130
Do you make money doing your job? Or do you do it for free, because it's more charitable that way? Even if you are doing something for the right reasons, doesn't mean you get you eat, ya dig?
>>
It was a good video, I wish he covered "real world" conspiracies too. His voice is a gift from the Gods.
>>
>Night Mind made a new video on a shitty game

Yet OP couldn't wait to post about it.
>>
>>18378136
If my job includes using property of another party then I have to pay dues to them or I'd get in big trouble. Unless I don't do that I can't earn money. But that's apparently not that common anymore ain't it, since you asked.

Inb4 you say "but giving views is the same thing anon"
Not even remotely. Content creators like THAC or Alan Resnick spend months for just one video. Writing scripts, getting actors, going through social hardships because who knows who wants more payment (see THAC again). Now there is someone who takes your hard work, reads some internet comments over it and grabs the revenue.. those views he provides won't make up for what he gets in contrast in what they had to do to get the content out
>>
keep this kind of stuff in the YouTube thread: >>18334289
>>
>>18378169
this is why I absolutely despise those shitty "react" and "review" channels.
Most of the time it's all the same shit, and they all make money while the topic stagnates. In the future society will do nothing but comment (repeat popular opinions) on itself, and nothing new will ever be created.
>>
File: l_69.jpg (52KB, 769x593px) Image search: [Google]
l_69.jpg
52KB, 769x593px
>>18378249
No one should discuss anything anywhere. It sucks. Discuss a site on /x/ and that is advertising, discuss on youtube and it's intellectual property theft, discuss it with a bull horn on the crosstown bus they call the cops on you. No one should discuss anything.

Do not reply. That would be discussing.
>>
>>18378264
>there only black and white
Holy shit are you deluded. There's a big difference between discussing topics and blatantly monetizing someone else's content.

Do not reply. That would be even more retarded.
>>
>>18378169
>takes your hard work, reads some internet comments over it and grabs the revenue
Youtubers make money via ads on their own videos. How exactly is explaining something that people don't understand immoral? These explanation videos would be incomprehensible to people who haven't watched/read/played the source material already, so there's no way he could just be "stealing views".
Are you that desperate for a witchhunt?
>>
>>18378272
>here's my blatantly wrong comment
>if you respond you are automatically wrong
real mature anon.
>>
>>18378169
>Content creators like THAC or Alan Resnick spend months for just one video. Writing scripts, getting actors, going through social hardships because who knows who wants more payment (see THAC again). Now there is someone who takes your hard work, reads some internet comments over it and grabs the revenue.. those views he provides won't make up for what he gets in contrast in what they had to do to get the content out
Yet THAC and Alan Resnick don't care, so why are you making a decision on their behalf? Alan Resnick actually follows Nightmind on Twitter, so he likes his videos.
>>
NM comes off as a genuine and pleasant. I disagree with some of his interpretations, but like him nonetheless.
Also, much of his taste in metafiction and horror runs parallel to mine.
>>
ITT: People butthurt someone is getting paid to do what they themselves are to lazy to do. Hello Americans!
>>
>>18376928
That IS sexual harassment you fucking sperg. I'm not even a tumblrfag.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.