[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my love spell work? 7 months ago I made a love and luck charm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 800x450px
Did my love spell work? 7 months ago I made a love and luck charm for myself to attract someone. The charm had dried rose petals, garlic , ginger ,and chamomile. I uh also said a bunch of chants and try to pray to Aphrodite. They stopped talking to me for a while and I really loved them. They started texting me 4 months ago. Yesterday they said"im still in love with you" what do you think. Thank you.
>>
prepare your jimmies for a probably uncomfortably obsessed stalker.
i bet you never even watched the craft. friggin noob
>>
>>18376883
I'm going to play good Anon here and say this: don't post about love spells on /x/. You're gonna' get a lot of shit and no advice. I should know. I'm usually on these threads like a fucking hungry wolverine, but... eh.

I'm not feeling it right now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (76KB, 610x909px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76KB, 610x909px
>>18376900
I also used cinnamon . I just want to know if you think I worked so I can reverse it somehow. I'm so pathetic I actually cast this
>>
File: 9vk.jpg (95KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
9vk.jpg
95KB, 1000x750px
>>18376907

>reverse magic
>mfw

Gonna have to ride it out, buttercup. Much like prison rape.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 360x360px
>>18376954
Damn
>>
mine never work but i've never done that stupid herb and ritual shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>18377344
Good
>>
bumperoo
>>
>>18376883
color me intrigued, do you have a more specific description of the love and luck charm?
other than that, maybe do it again? maybe using the same charm on another person will cause the other one to lose its strength.
but then again this is my first day here so I wouldn't count on it and it might just double your problems.
>>
>boohoo im lonely
>posts anime pictures.
>OLD anime pictures nonetheless
get a waifu and stop settling for basic visual novel waifus. goodness
>>
File: anime-reaction-mouf.png (283KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
anime-reaction-mouf.png
283KB, 500x706px
>>18376883
I think the best love luck charms are the ones that leave a way for you to wonder if they maybe didn't work. That way, you still have a way to tell if what you're experiencing is genuine love, or just your own spell at work. But if it gives you the confidence to believe there's still a chance, then maybe it was more of a good luck charm, and less of a love charm. Know what I mean?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.