[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aliens look so scary? you know what I'm talking about,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: zeta[1].jpg (5KB, 283x192px) Image search: [Google]
zeta[1].jpg
5KB, 283x192px
Why aliens look so scary?

you know what I'm talking about, those dead black eyes, those evil expresions, those naked and lewd asexual bodies.
>>
File: alien04.jpg (4KB, 194x234px) Image search: [Google]
alien04.jpg
4KB, 194x234px
although some of them look retard, like this one.
>>
>Dead eyes
>Asexual body
>Robotic (or autistic) mannerisms
They're just like SJWs, that's why they're scary.
>>
From forcibly suppressed memories of abduction.

Sweet dreams OP.

[spoiler]ayy lmao[/spoiler]
>>
>>18376109
Actually, Skinny Bob was quite the Ladies-man in his day
>>
>>18376109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFaJHLSUf2E

>he still takes ayyliens seriously
I can't help but smile when I see one now. Especially in horror movies kek.
>>
>>18376109

>Why aliens look so scary?

>large head
>large eyes
>small nose
>small mouth

because they look like anime girls
>>
>>18376109
I want to fug aliens so bad.
>>
>>18376109
It's funny just how many people find the stereotypical grey alien scary. Mainly because their physical traits should add up to something extremely cute.

>big head
>big eyes under the midline of the face
>small nose and mouth
>stubby body
>>
>>18376613
Uncanny valley?
>>
Because they look like fleshy skeletals
>>
File: xcom_2_ayy_lmao_fight.webm (2MB, 596x306px) Image search: [Google]
xcom_2_ayy_lmao_fight.webm
2MB, 596x306px
>>18376613
they sure can get scary
>>
>>18376109
because they are demons, extra dimensional demons.
>>
File: image.jpg (337KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337KB, 1268x1695px
>>18376109
Imagine how hilarious it would be to face fuck one of these aliens. Grabbing them by their big stupid heads, forcing your dick into their tiny mouths. Watching their black eyes water and hearing them gag.
>>
>>18376945
Eh. Too close to vanilla sex to really be funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>18376922
I'll bite.
>Why on earth did God create demons with big heads and big eyes? Why do demons need eyeballs?
>Why do said demons fly around in nuts and bolts metal craft? and who mined the metal for the craft and surgical instruments? Are there alien blacksmiths and metal smiths?
>Who manufactures the demons' clothing they sometimes sport? Are there demon tailors?
>>
>>18376979
Makes as much sense as any other kind of demon. Why the fuck not, amiright?
>>
>>18376979
God did not create them.
They are a different kind of demon than you are imagining.
Their ships are not physical and not made of metal though they can become physical and metal.

idk why they wear cloths.
>>
>>18376915
It's just Spider-Man.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 250x230px
>Their ships are not physical and not made of metal though they can become physical and metal
>>
>>18377006
their from another dimension, one higher than ours. they are the left over of the conquest by the bug race, demon alien heads with yeti bodies transforming themselves into earth realm matter material so they don't explode form ultra dimensional pressure fluctuations
>>
>>18377018
I wish I was that kind of crazy.
>>
>>18377022
just wake up
>>
Their appearance has nothing to do with demons but with Satan and his "angels." They claim God is a lie, that he is only what he seems and not something beyond reality. Man/spirits were created to reflect God's glory, so they mock this:

>Golden skin represents eternity because God lives forever
>Black eyes because the eyes are a window to the soul and God's heart is nothing but a depthless void
>No hair because hair represents glory and God has no true glory

When the fallen angels created the ayy lmao helpers they created them to look like this.

They aren't demons and can ascend to the place between the worlds and have even been seen in the heavens.

Idk what the ones with gray skin are for.
>>
Because their appearance is alien.
Things that are abnormal or strange are usually scary.
Why are undiscovered deep sea creatures scary? Because they're fucking weird.
>>
Because they were designed to be. Next question.
>>
>>18378504
by who?
>>
>>18378624
By THEY
>>
>>18376109
>dead black eyes
They're beautiful desu

>evil expression
What, unlike the big monkey grins?

>lew asexual bodies
Beautiful clean skin, better than pig hide
>>
>>18376109

I dunno, man. For some reason I've never found the sterotypical image to be frightening. If anything, they look extremely puntable to me. They don't look strong, durable, or fast - and their overall design doesn't bother me. Of course, if I actually ever encountered a being like that, maybe it would be different? But at a glance, I basically 'meh' and file the image away as non-threatening.
>>
>>18376115
Or the average /r9k/ poster
>>
File: 1478897417190.jpg (43KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478897417190.jpg
43KB, 323x640px
>>
File: IMG_1351.png (434KB, 745x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.png
434KB, 745x974px
>>18376993
>God did not create them
>God did not create
Are you retarded or do you not grasp the concept of "God"
>>
>>18380775

I've always said Aliens like in picture are us in the future. The result of failed attempts at making anime a reality. Thanks for bringing light to my theory.
>>
>>18378211
/thread
>>
>>18380799
Do you?
The Abrahamic concept of what a god is is very simple minded in order to match the wit of the Christcucks who follow it
>>
>>18380809
Anon, are you saying that, this entire time, greys have been the time traveling victims of botched plastic surgery to look more kawaii beacause, even in the future when wecrack open the time stream, weaboos will still exist?

This theory has the painful ring of truth to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA
>>
Because the "grey alien" is so similar to the human anatomy,they are biped,they have 5 five finger and mostly important they have mouth,nose and eyes in the same disposion as human(and that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo improbable for an alien specie to have our same in anatomy,here check these book,maby if this aliens really exist are descendent from a humanoid ancestor:
ALL TOMORROWS BY NEMO RAMJET,you can read it online gratis
so our brain recogniase in them human carattestics,but their grey skin,big black eyes,no hair and big head,create confusion in our brain because they are so similar to human but equally they are not,so our brain can't understand it soo the normal consequence of that is fear.
But mostly of the story of abduction by these aliens where case of "Sleep paralysis".
>>
>>18376109
does that ayy lmao have a reflexion on it's eyes or is it the pupils?
>>
>>18382737
Reflection. That's a very old Photoshop of a boy named Andy iirc. AOL days or thereabouts.
>>
File: 844.jpg (62KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
844.jpg
62KB, 1000x667px
>>18376915
TERRA ACKBAR
>>
>>18380826
That means the ays are coming back in time looking to destroy all the weeaboos. If that's the case we should just let them be.
>>
>>18376109
for selling more copies of x-files
>>
>>18376109
Read about the uncanny valley.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.