[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker Greentext thread. I try to collect these, so if anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: spoop1.png (176KB, 1496x1316px) Image search: [Google]
spoop1.png
176KB, 1496x1316px
Skinwalker Greentext thread.

I try to collect these, so if anyone has some "less common" ones, I'd be much appreciated.

Starting off with some OC I grabbed from /b/
>>
Don't bother using the catalog because you're so cool.
>>
File: spoop2.png (124KB, 1222x883px) Image search: [Google]
spoop2.png
124KB, 1222x883px
>>18375614
cause fuck me if a general greentext isn't what I want.
>>
ill come back and dump what ive got in a bit
>>
Bumping for interest, I've always been fascinated with skinwalkers and I've always wanted to encounter one but sadly I live too far away from any place with reports of them
>>
the dump begins
>>
im also including what ive identified as fleshgaits and as a matter of fact im going to make a google drive to avoid post delays
>>
>>18377412
The Dick is a fleshgait?
>>
>>18377427
not sure what that means, but anyways i think i got everything here

>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7FF7VjkK4Lwb1RuWUpfb2RDeFE

my cataloging system is really messy and inconsistent but it works, this is only part of a larger collection involving anything and everything
>>
>>18377448
Noice
>>
>>18377427
Alternate name for skinwalker in order to differentiate the /x/ version-skinwalker from the original native american version-skinwalker.

They are also known as goatmen, but since they don't really look much like goats that name gets used a lot less.
>>
I remember back in 2014 how I used to tell myself "these skinwalker threads are going to eventually end. they can't keep showing up forever"

but for serious there were like three good skinwalker stories ever and then a million and one shitty "i swear this same thing happened to me except way gorier and more bizarrely detailed and i had sex with this girl also by the way and i never mentioned this on this board where people tell spooky stories all the time until after reading seven hundred other people say the same thing but this is a true story"

why does /x/ always ruin things
>>
>>18379210
Lemme correct you on that one, they're all ripped off from an old greentext where it was simply "the goatman" and a bunch of roleplaying jackasses started making up their own true stories and tried coming up with a cool name for their monster. There were threads for days arguing about what sounded coolest. Eventually everyone chose skinwalker even though it's already a totally different thing and the thing already had a name.
/x/ is retarded and so am I.
>>
File: 140.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
Fuck, here is some OC. i don't know why i've saved this story so here goes.

Back in the 1990s, northern Arizona, my uncle told me a story about Skinwalker he claims he saw.

His story was pretty basic, usual stuff when compared to today's SW stories. He was traveling on I40 heading East, Flagstaff to Winslow at night. He stopped in Winslow to buy beer then heading south on I87. (this happened in the 1980s when drinking & driving was not a huge focus)

He was pissed he had to travel to Sierra Vist for whatever army. He finished a beer, tossed it out the window (i guess littering was not a huge focus either).

He sensed something outside his window but ignored it, for a few seconds.

Finally, he looked out the window and saw a SW like entity running along side the lonely road.

He claims it wasn't really running but more like floating or gliding along keeping pace for a few long heart beats before retreating back to the darkness.

His story is pretty vanilla compared to SW stories in the age of the internet. The trope of a SW like entity running along side the vehicle is common today, but remember this was back in the early 1990s when SW stories were not very well known.

I believe the trope of SW running along side cars is something that needs to be investigated. Where, when, and why has this become an element of SW stories? I don't know but its interesting.

But what was really interesting about his story, and something that I've never heard in another story, is not what he saw. Nor is it anything he smelled (there is no blood metal smell or anything like that)

He said the thing that caught his attention, that made him look over was what he heard...

Bells. The urgent & rythmic jingle of bells.

I love being innawoods. I was born to die in the ponderosa forests of northern AZ. I don't fear too many things there since familiarity breeds peace. But occasionally my mind plays tricks on me, maybe auditory hallucinations. but hearing the jingle of bells...fuck
>>
File: skinwalker.jpg (418KB, 1900x1247px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
418KB, 1900x1247px
PA Fags especially...

This happened about 4 years ago in the fall. I was born in and still live in Lewisberry, PA. Most nights than not I will drive down to New Cumberland for a cold beer and some darts and one night in October 2012 was no different. On the return trip, not long after midnight, I was on Route 382 headed east towards Lewisberry. As I was approaching John Brenneman's place up on the right (just before Brenneman Drive) I saw someone walking towards me along the side of the road. True, it was late, but it was rather mild for October so it wasn't out of the question that someone MIGHT be walking along the road. What was odd is that "he" was quite tall (6'6" or taller) and really, really thin. In the few seconds I was looking at "him" I noticed that "he" seemed to be dressed all in black, with black pants, a tight black trenchcoat, very, very dark skin and short dark hair. "He" was either limping or having trouble walking. As I debated slowing down (maybe someone had had an accident) "he" dropped down to all fours and quickly scampered across the road in front of me. "He" has a face that was, as I said, coal black with a cross between human and canine face. And then..."he" was gone.

When I got home I hadn't really thought much about it but over the next day or two it REALLY started to give me the creeps. I didn't say anything to anyone for a few days then told a few close friends. Being self-employed and fearing derision I was reticent to make much ado about it. Although I have always been an enthusiast of the paranormal, cryptozoology, ghosts and such I have always been a dyed in the wool skeptic. I can't explain what I saw or begin to postulate what it was. I only know I saw it and it creeps me out.

Pic of Texas "stiltwalker" included for reference.
>>
>>18379305
I have a friend with a similar story when he lived in northern Arizona during the late eighties as a Mormon missionary. He said he was driving home around 10pm and he looked out the passenger window of his truck and saw a white blue-eyed coyote matching his 65mph car on only it's hind legs walking upright like a man. It stared at him for about 5 seconds he says before it dropped down on all fours and ran off into the distance. Skinwalkers must have been less wary of our cars back then I guess.
>>
>>18375618
>all head to the back of the property to a shed to smoke a blunt

Aaaaaaaaand into le trash it goes
>>
>>18379429
Bump
>>
>>18379429
Noice, I'm on 382 a few times a week headed to Etters, Dover, or the Silver Lake.
>>
>>18375607
I'm a /k/ommando at heart, them losing that 1911 depresses me so much.
>>
>>18379563
>into le trash it goes
>le trash
>le
Back to Plebbit newfriend
>>
File: Goatman hunter.jpg (1MB, 1371x2255px) Image search: [Google]
Goatman hunter.jpg
1MB, 1371x2255px
>>
>>18379261
this. it's a really cool concept, but so many stories fall into the same tropes without offering anything actually interesting or engaging. Anansi's original story was really well done, and i actually enjoy rereading it. only a few other pastas out of the literal hundred or so i've read live up to it
>>
>>18379429
What I love about theses "Stories" is that they are so thought out, and really well written. With ALOT of facts, and places. I mean come on people, your not writing a damn book.
>>
>>18379563
>I never experienced the effects of marijuana in my youth and automatically assume consumption of marijuana invalidates all experiences that follow.
>>
>>18379305
learn to green text you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.