[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are never alone when we choose to incarnate into this Earthly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sc.jpg (78KB, 444x249px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
78KB, 444x249px
We are never alone when we choose to incarnate into this Earthly realm. The reason why is because Gaia is known to be the most difficult “school” for souls. We chose to incarnate here in order to learn lessons and grow as a soul. Once we get here, we experience amnesia. Rightly so, because if we were aware of each hardship or lesson beforehand, we would be prepared and ever ready to “ace” what was placed in front of us. If you were to walk around in complete awareness, then you really wouldn’t be learning anything at all. It is by the element of surprise or the act of getting caught off guard that you learn the most. Not only by the circumstance itself but by the reaction. How we react becomes our ultimate reality by the perception we choose.

Our goal as a soul is to stay on the path that we have chosen “as predetermined” before incarnation. But once we get to Earth, it’s not only amnesia that steers us away from our chosen destiny, but other factors can come into play which can cause a detour or distraction. This can come from hereditary templates, religion, race, location, societal programming and expectations, monetary means, education, children… Just to name a few.
>>
To keep us on our chosen path, we do have angels and guides that communicate with us as our unseen audience. Most of us are unaware that they are even there or exist, because we don’t see or hear them. But they are the whisper in your ear, the song you hear, the phrase on TV, the number you see on a license plate, intuition, the tone in your ear, the goosebumps or chills when truth is spoken, the déjà vu feeling when you are meant to pay attention…
The ways are endless.

Earth has a very specific Cosmic Law called “Free Will” and this ultimately means that no “outer means, energy, or beings” can influence you or your incarnation directly without your permission. The conundrum is that very few even know that they have angels and guidessurrounding them, let alone, the knowledge that you need to ask for help directly and specifically.
>>
Rest assured that your soul team is standing by, ever ready and just awaiting for your word and permission. They will be eager to receive acknowledgement, let alone to be able to step in and assist. I’ve used this awareness to ask for communication via certain words, songs, or number sequences to mean specific things for me. This has helped me immensely on my own journey and I’ve learned to trust my soul team’s guidance and messages as they have proven to be very accurate and inspiring.

You are never alone. Life can seem very difficult at times when our lessons and growth are intensified to the utmost degree. Find comfort in knowing that you do have help and support. Call upon them and be sure to show gratitude when you receive and understand the messages given.
>>
Keep talking to yourself crazy
>>
>>18373636
>ask for communication via certain words, songs, or number sequences to mean specific things for me.
The only people I've known to do this have ended up completely batshit from imagining "messages" in every damn thing.

It may seem sane to the one making the mistake of believing in signs, but to the outsider, there's no doubt that the "hot message" to send $1,000 to a vacant lot in another state the person has no connection to is not a message of anything other than "it's time to check in to the nut house."
>>
nice post op

hows the energy these days?
>>
File: tumblr_mdaryhkeOZ1qbymseo4_500.gif (988KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdaryhkeOZ1qbymseo4_500.gif
988KB, 500x150px
>>18373631
Some of us can remember all of our previous lives.
>>
>>18373741
That's not good.
>>
>>18373631
The problem with being aware isn't (((not making the same mistakes as before))), it's that you realize just how horrible the situation really is. Your emotions are dampened, everybody else is on auto pilot, this world kills everything, and God is being a massive dick by sending you so many (((trials))).

The amnesia thing is utter bullshit anon.

I agree with most of your other stuff but the messages thing leads to a fine line between being aware and being insane.
>>
Law of One, OP?
>>
>>18374581
Completely agree.
>>
>>18374581
The thing is, we ARE God. God created us, but He also IS us. We are God experiencing Himself. Experience includes suffering, indeed, but God is not "being a massive dick" because in fact it is Him who is suffering.

God suffers just as much for every starving African child, for every injustice, for every evil man just as much as He did suffer for Jesus. Because everyone is God.
>>
>>18374633
but the ultimate aim of mentioned suffering is what?
>>
>>18374665
A way to gain experience and teachings in the path to rejoin God. Basically God deconstructed Himself and is now experiencing Himself through the lens of non-God, gaining knowledge and experience so that eventually He (us) becomes God again.

I'm not very good with words and I'm not sure if this is clear. Then again, many of these concepts really can't be transferred to words.
>>
>>18374633
This is a fear of mine; that God is alone and can never be anything else; that we are only our own illusion, our own shadow, and that when we (God) wakes up, we will find we are forever alone.
>>
>>18374686
I've had this fear too. On mushrooms once I had a sensation of "remembering" that that was the case, but since then I've had reminders that everyone I've met is also God and that all things are God and that I was attaching my human ego driven monkey mind to the concept of everythingness and one. It would be terrifying to be alone as the human I am now, but to be all of infinity I can't even imagine in this current fear riddled form.
>>
>>18374686
That is only a human fear. Once you become God once more any thought like this is meaningless compared to the greatness that is God. Human existence, experience, and thoughts are so insignificant compared to God, even if He is indeed alone.
>>
>>18374699
>>18374700
Hahahhaha I love you anon. I'm glad we think the same.
>>
>>18374704
>both posts were posted back-to-back (699 and 700)
>both dubs
>hivemind

Are we even separate beings?
>>
>>18374710
God/we/you/him/her is great! Much love anon ;)
>>
>>18373636
>You are never alone. Life can seem very difficult at times when our lessons and growth are intensified to the utmost degree. Find comfort in knowing that you do have help and support. Call upon them and be sure to show gratitude when you receive and understand the messages given.

I had a very-very bad day today Anon (even contemplating suicide), and this is what I needed. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not; nonetheless this brightened up my evening. I just wanted to thank you.
>>
File: St-Irenaeus.jpg (121KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
St-Irenaeus.jpg
121KB, 620x387px
http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book1.html
http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book2.html
http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book3.html
http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book4.html
http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/irenaeus-book5.html

http://earlychristianwritings.com/irenaeus.htm

"1. Inasmuch as certain men have set the truth aside, and bring in lying words and vain genealogies, which, as the apostle says, "minister questions rather than godly edifying which is in faith," and by means of their craftily-constructed plausibilities draw away the minds of the inexperienced and take them captive, [I have felt constrained, my dear friend, to compose the following treatise in order to expose and counteract their machinations.] These men falsify the oracles of God, and prove themselves evil interpreters of the good word of revelation. They also overthrow the faith of many, by drawing them away, under a pretence of [superior] knowledge, from Him who rounded and adorned the universe; as if, forsooth, they had something more excellent and sublime to reveal, than that God who created the heaven and the earth, and all things that are therein. By means of specious and plausible words, they cunningly allure the simple-minded to inquire into their system; but they nevertheless clumsily destroy them, while they initiate them into their blasphemous and impious opinions respecting the Demiurge; and these simple ones are unable, even in such a matter, to distinguish falsehood from truth."

(i do not subscribe to this particular flavor of spiritual teachings... when it comes to these types of spiritual teachings which i am posting i am agnostic... having said this, I am a Christian believer and only vaguely familiar with the topics which the OP is speaking off...shalom)
>>
>>18373631
so god is me, you, that stranger on a bus, that neighbourhood pedo who kills kids? than he really is dick
>>
>>18376016
Yep. And God's love, forgiveness, and healing are there for everyone equally, all the time. Bit of a headfuck when you first experience this.
>>
>>18373636
What is a soul team anon?
I am glad you posted this, in the nick of time it seems. Thank you.
>>
Is OP advocating a caste system/social hierarchy based on race and financial status?

>mfw OP is too wiccanfag for /pol/ and too nazi for /x/
>>
Dolores Cannon
>>
>>18376215
And no matter how much you love him and strive to obey and follow him, it's impossible for him to love you more. This kills the anon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.