[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The occulted star is a symbol used in many flags and lodges.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

The occulted star is a symbol used in many flags and lodges.

It really symbolizes the fact that stars shine through the moon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh5F4qpAgY
>>
File: 10820303_G.jpg (117KB, 2048x1154px) Image search: [Google]
10820303_G.jpg
117KB, 2048x1154px
>>18372870
What do you think about colored moons?
>>
>>18372889
signs of the times. not atmospheric conditions.
>>
>>18372870
>It really symbolizes the fact that stars shine through the moon.
thats not a fact. In fact, it is outright wrong
>>
>>18372870
It's just an Islamic symbol. They had to remove it off Zelda because they had the symbol in Ocarina of Time. Look it up d you don't believe me.
>>
>>18372898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PICl7KaW8Wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEMathBJ_Tw
>>
>>18372905
shriners use it.

shriners started out in florida
>>
>>18372950
I wont bother with your videos man. Can you explain why people cant consistantly look through the moon? This is something that should easily be proven without youtube. I look a lot at the moon and watched how stars "vanish" behind the moon. Things get clearly eclipsed by the moon. Did you ever try to challenge/question the things you learned in a yt video?
>>
>It really symbolizes the fact that stars shine through the moon.
Not really.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

>the fact that stars shine through the moon.
>the fact
>my beliefs are facts
I won't even tell you to question your own dogma, that your beliefs are just beliefs. I'll just ask you to look at the moon with a cheap telescope, look in which direction the moon will be moving (there are simple apps that show you that if you don't know how to find it with a compass), pick a star in that direction, and watch as it disappears behind the moon.
>>
>>18372990
>in a yt video
youtube is a public domain. why is there bias against it?

any evidence showing NASA to be lies is like people claiming with independent research against the FDA that some medicines are harmful despite "official researchers" claim that it is completely safe. eventually the FDA recalls medication. so what makes you sure the push in certain academics, such as cosmology, is pristine?

you can believe that NASA knows about extraterrestrial life and withholds information, but not anything about faking space?
>>
>>18373085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH7BjIzXWOg
>>
It just means your country is full of mudslimes,actually.
>>
>>18373118
This is really not about a bias against youtube or a bias against NASA.
We are talking about the moon here. It is very easy to make own observations of it. Conspiracies are irrelevant here, since we have the kind of topic where everyone can test the hypothesis in question.
Thats what I meant with not purely relying on yt videos. I rather believe my own observations, where the moon never fails to eclipse things.

The Hilal isnt even consistently portrayed with the star shining "through" the moon. You also shouldnt take a symbol like that at face value. They even got the orientation of the waxing moon wrong
>>
>>18372905
Its greek symbols. The ppl of byzantium worshipped or honored the goddess of hunting and protector of women and children, Diana ( arthemis ). Her symbol was the halfmoon

When constantin took over the city he added the star to its banner, in honor of gods mother maria

When the ottomen took the city, they just took the symbols.

There are ancient clins with those symbols on it from the "eastromanian" city byzantium
>>
>>18373267
Arabs/ muslims used one color flags back then, no symbols....either black or green or red...
>>
>>18373235
crow777

observes the moon and films it and recorded anomolies and has come to the conclusion, after many years of research, that the moon is not a solid round object.
>>
>>18373288
Well, I disagree, since my observations (and those of many others) contradict that conclusion.

Have you ever tried to confirm/refute it for yourself?
>>
>>18373306
yes.
lunar eclipses when the sun in the sky.
>>
I say due to the effect of annual aberration (which is one aspect of stellar aberration), we observe stars up to 20.5 arcsec displaced from their long-term average position. On the contrary, light emitted by the Moon is not subject to the effect of stellar aberration. As a consequence, the actual position (or better: the long-term average position) of a star can be up to 20 arcsecs behind the Moon at the moment when the apparent position is still in a visible location next to the Moon.

Or you can believe that the moon is transparent. Sometimes.

Your call.
>>
>>18373336
This doesnt prove nor disprove the "things can shine through the moon" hypothesis.

The solar eclipse however, that I witnessed, showed how amazingly well the moon can block light
>>
File: 1479921770240.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479921770240.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>
>>18373364
oh just fuck off already Randy, we are tired of your obnoxious comments
>>
>>18373364
fuck off randy
>>
>>18373364
fuck off

ive got work to do.
>>
>>18373999
oh what was that? Sounded like your bullshit theory getting utterly rekt by my simple observation.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.