[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone on here ever experienced sleep paralysis before if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
34KB, 480x360px
has anyone on here ever experienced sleep paralysis before if so, share your stories.
So basically you wake up and are unable to move or speak and you begin to hallucinate demons standing over you're bed watching you, some creepy shit
>>
>>18372776
>OP starts thread
>Contributes nothing
>OP is a massive cunt
>>
>>18372776
I was a kid and I just finished watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Being a kid, christian, and a little shit, while I'm laying in bed ready to sleep and waaay to preoccupied with the movie, I whisper into the night "I wouldn't ever be possessed like that, I just dare you to try, devil."

IMMEDIATELY after, my body seizes. I don't know how long it lasted, but I was panicking, trying to get any word out to ask for help. In the end, saying the Lord's prayer got me out of it (at least it ended after that).

At the time I didn't know what sleep paralysis was, so clearly to my young religious brain, I had taunted something that I really shouldn't have taunted. Scared me for years (and it happened many times after that), until I learned about sleep paralysis. Still spooks me out due to the timing, but I haven't had SP except maybe twice since learning about it. I guess it doesn't scare me anymore, but I definitely still feel immensely uncomfortable when it happens.
>>
It's a particular type of hallucination. Look up "the god helmet." You can literally give someone this experience by sending a tiny amount of electricity to a specific area in their brain.
>>
>be me
>national guard tough guy who says fuck sleep
>lay down for a minute
>about to pass out
>force my eyes awake
>cant move
>Hear voice calling my name
>Try to call out, only can get a mumble out
>see movement in mirror relflecting into other room
>shut eyes and try to calm down because I knew about this
>get up moments later to eerie silence
>>
>>18372776
When I was about 13 years old, I experienced something horrific. I'm not sure if it's considered sleep paralysis or not but I still think about it to this day, and I'm 22 now, living a pretty decent life. But yeah, was a 13 year old innocent ass child, sleeping like a baby. I woke to awful pains in my chest, couldn't move, all I could do was move my eyes around to look around my surroundings. I happened to look up and see someone looking me in the eyes, I couldn't scream, or anything. I couldn't hardly breath, I was terrified and wanted to scream for my parents but my body wasn't allowing me to do so. This thing I speak of was very distorted, facial features missing. No nose, and for eyes all I could see we're sockets. This went on for 30 minutes and everything returned to normal, I passed back out from fear. I'm still convinced this was caused by some sort of chemical imbalance of some sort but still not sure. Someone enlighten me on this situation I went through because even writing about it now is making me break out in sweats.
>>
Nothing too bad happens when i have them, mainly voices for about 10 seconds then i snap out of it
>>
I've only had one but when it happened I tried to lunge out of the bed but couldn't obviously, I stayed awake for my while paralysis, it took a good 30 minutes I wanna say before I could move and I don't recall seeing anything really I was just more freaked out by the deafening ear silence my ears wouldn't stop ringing till I was fully functional
>>
I had multiple experiences of sleep paralysis. It finally ended when i yelled "stop" during the last experience years ago.

Usually happen like this:

>be me in bed (scared shitless of zombies outside window)
>take forever to fall asleep (still to this today)
>wake up in room with lights on (off when i passed out)
>suddenly invisible force enters room and picks me up starts to man handle my body
>then toses me back into bed
>wake up..wtf happended face..
>this happened for several weeks
> then i yelled stop and i never had them again..

I have more of these events leading up to the last one. I can post more if op or anon wants it
>>
the last time this happened I was 17 for me it never stopped I learned to control it as far as being able to know when it would happen I could feel my dreams slowly going off course as if i was waking up with-in a dream to only wake up into a horror movie where you could have swore you seen or heard something not from this world never have I felt it on my chest more of it sitting in the darkest corner in the room laughing as if it was there only to watch me when I try to move i would feel spikes very hot spikes threw out my entire body as if it had what it wanted already still to this day my dreams are wicked and twisted to every point the only way i've came to understanding when it would happen is when with-in my dream's it would feel like i was swimming underwater and i was breathing out very fast causing a bunch of bubbles and i could see my self from the back never have i seen my self full on face with every single dream it would become much more extent lasting longer or being able to stop them only a hand full of times have i been able to stop them every time i was able to i would feel vibration starting on the back of my head and come all the way to the front of my face waking up after being able to stop them i would feel very sleepy and as i would slowly fall asleep the all night it would try to attack
>>
File: 1394859334895.gif (3MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
1394859334895.gif
3MB, 320x170px
Had a rather intense experience a few years ago when I was living in a different house.

>Normal night, played some vidya, ate some food, went to bed
>Between 3-4am wake up suddenly, feeling as if something is watching me
>I sleep on my side, so I lifted my head and looked at the foot of my bed
>4 ft tall, solid black shadow with an abnormally large head is right fucking there, but I can't distinguish any other features
>It realizes I'm awake
>Most intense feeling of 'OH SHIT' I've ever felt washes over me
>Entity suddenly darts to side of bed I'm nearest to, and puts it's 'face' directly in front of mine
>Blindingly bright light starts emitting from the center of it's head
>Instantly put back to sleep
>Wake up again at dawn, feeling incredibly tense and wiry
>Have intense insomnia for about a week afterwards

Never dealt with anything like it before or since, but I'm very loathe to dismiss it all as a hallucination.
>>
Look up "kanashibari" for the Japanese kind of sleep paralysis. Interesting stories. BTW, you can't induce sleep paralysis with a God Helmet. I've done some deep reading about it, and that's not one of it's effects.
>>
File: Christ King.jpg (470KB, 806x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Christ King.jpg
470KB, 806x1279px
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst beleeve, all things are possible to him that beleeveth.
>>
>>18375680
No, but similar experiences related to being surrounded by presences. Also see NDEs. Sleep paralysis might trigger hallucinations related to the areas of the brain related to paranormal and religious experience.
>>
When i was sixteen, i woke up in the middle the night with a feeling of just pure fucking dread. Couldn't scream or speak. Oddly against other accounts, i was able to move, so i got up to leave my room. Once i got to turning the door knob i would wake up back into my bed. This happened 6 times, all while trying turn that fuckng door knob. The seventh time i couldn't turn it, i was just standing there hand on the knob. I felt vulnerable. Then i started to see a dark silhouette of a large humanoid thing with ram like horns rising on the door i was facing. About to piss pants, but instead just started getting angry and tried to yell as many fuck yous as possible. Then as suddenly as it started i woke up in bed. It was morning. I thought it was a night terror until i saw the crucifix that was my wall (family is Catholic) on the ground. It spooped me pretty well.
>>
>>18372776
okay just one question to everyone
when i had my first SP i saw this "shadow figure" or "demon" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, standing at the side of my bed looking
all of a sudden this weird creature appeared (which was also a "shadow figure") crawling up to my chest and begun to run in circles around my bed (i heard it's feet and arms hitting the ground and so on. it was pretty detailed and terryfing but whatever)
my question here is:
i read some storys that are pretty similar to mine
why the fuck is that so?
>>
>>18375681
Meme magic
>>
Twice. Once when I was about 17 or 18. It happened in the house I used to live in with with my grandparents. Woke up couldn't move felt like something was holding me down and I felt a dark presence by the closet in the room. I had watched enough paranormal shows growing up to understand what was going on almost immediately. I did say "let me go you fuckin cunt" out loud but subconsciously new there wasn't anything in the room. It was a bit freaky but really not that big of a deal. Well 2 years ago (12 years later) I flew across the country to go visit my grandparents to help winterize their house. On my third night staying with them (same bed, same room) I had my second experience with sleep paralysis. Was almost exactly the same as the first time. Felt held down and that there was a dark presence by the closet. I still go with the official explanation of sleep paralysis, not with ghosts, daemons, aliens etc. I do find it odd though that Its only happened in one house years apart.
>>
>>18372776
>be me
>11th grade math TAAKS Testing
>done by 10:00 am; aced by the way
>decide to try to sleep the next 4 hours away
>wake up
>DAMM sleep paralysis
>lay awake in testing room unavailable to move for 2 hours
>see shadow people but mostly bored
>body wakes up at noon when they bring lunch
>look around the room surrounded by black people
>...
>MFW
>>
>>18375856
lol no
>>
>>18375926
Yeah dude, this is exactly how meme magic works.
>>
>>18372776
Nope, never happened to me. Is there a way to induce it?
>>
>>18372776

I get SP several nights a week, usually multiple times per night.

Im prescribed morphine, im fairly certain it plays a role. However, i use to get it without morphine just nowhere near as often.

I can sense when im about to slip into it sometimes, but its really sneaky and i dont notice other times.

I can usually sense a menacing threat looming behind the door or other room. The hallucinations are worse when Im not in my bed, for instance if we stay at my moms
>>
Half of the stories here are fake (I know, we're on /x/ arter all).
My first sleep paralysis happened around the age of 3 or 4, I woke up in the middle of the night amd tried to sleep back, when I suddenly couldn't move, heard a weird vibrating sound and saw a small hooded figure with glowing red eyes sneaking into the room, looking at me and then running behind the cabinet.
Since then I had dozens, if not hundreds of experiences, they happen almost every month, sometimes even a few nights in a row.
I learnt to live with it, though it still scares me but I just taught myself to close my eyes and not give a shit about the extremely loud yelling I hear for 20-30 secs.
For me it is really annoying, because somehow I see and hear what I'm thinking about, but in an unexplainable fashion. Or perhaps it's the other way around, it is not easy to think straight under these circumstances.
Mostly I feel a malicious presence and have an unnatural fear of death. In the past I saw dark figures and faces around in my room but nowadays I just close my eyes. Though I still hear fucking terrifying things. Mostly just yelling, but sometimes my brain creates really creepy sentences. When I was a kid, once I heard a demonic voice yelling "I WILL BREAK YOUR RIBS" into my ears during a paralysis.
And one of the best things, I learnt that you can still move during a paralysis, though it is very limited. If the paralysis is too long and I wish to get up, I start mumbling and if I concentrate hard enough, I can start rythmically shaking my body. My gf knows what's up and she almost always wakes up to this and wakes me up.
These may sound strange but I really have unnaturally much sleep paralysis. I don't sleep very well, I think that may be related to this.
AMA I guess.
>>
I'm >>18376050
>>18375987
>I can sense when im about to slip into it sometimes, but its really sneaky and i dont notice other times.
Seconding this, I mostly feel somewhat dizzy and a vibrating sound/feeling (it's hard to describe it) coming slowly. If I notice that I just shake my head to the point when I'm fully awake then just try to fall asleep again.
>>
>>18376050
I can imagine a giant hooded dildo coming into your room then just yelling "I WILL BREAK YOUR RIBS" at a child
>>
>So basically you wake up and are unable to move or speak

Had this before but it wasn't scary at all, didn't see shit.
>>
File: 4.jpg (30KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
30KB, 560x315px
I lived with my Aunt and shared a room with my cousin
Our beds were 10 feet apart and parallel of each other
Im no stranger to SP but i can never get used to it
One night as i was dreaming it transitioned into an SP it was dark but i can made a figure that seemed to be my cousin on his bed moving in place in fast motion and the more scared i got the faster it moved and if u experience SP youll know the more u let it get to u the longer it last i tried to relax but couldnt get out the hold it lasted for about 30 mins befor i can move again
The movement is like pic it had a sort of shadow after effect to it tho
>>
>>18372776
one time i experienced a sleep paralysis and heard voices of demons screaming in my head, laughing at me. but i couldn't understand what they said

anyway both things can be easily explained, but it scared me though
>>
File: 1441301204188.jpg (205KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441301204188.jpg
205KB, 708x1000px
I used to have them a bunch when I was 17. One of them went like this.

>Lay down on bed after I got home from school with my door open
>The whole house was silent, which makes it easier for one to fall into sleep paralysis.
>Just about to fall asleep when I opened my eyes.
>I was lying with my face towards the door
>Everything outside of my room was black and these shadowy black figures entered my room.
>Two of them stood in both corners of the wall while one stood in front of the doorway.

Thats all that happened before I woke up, but it was terrifying. I was so afraid of falling into sleep paralysis again that I would jolt myself away every time I felt like I was going into it again. Haven't had it happen for 6 years now.
>>
I've always wanted to experience this, any ways I can make this happen to me?
>>
>>18376705
If you don't get it, just means you're lucky, or that you're healthy and have a consistant sleep cycle and youre not depressed. You shouldn't do it, it's useless and just scares you.
>>
>>18376705
as someone who also intends to force this experience within the next few days for artistic purposes, I think these things may help (correct me if im wrong please):
-Silence, no fans or music or anything
-sleep on your back
-dark room, all lights out
-try to trick your body into thinking you're asleep using classic WILD methods for lucid dreaming (not sure if this one's relevant)
-doors and windows and closets closed
-go into it expecting to see something
>>
File: 1460420809381.jpg (193KB, 736x916px) Image search: [Google]
1460420809381.jpg
193KB, 736x916px
Only auditory, thank christ.
>sounds of a car crashing
>Very loud screams
>Muffled talking, then slamming on my door

I realize it is a hallucination pretty quick usually, they are too crisp to really exist, like they are right next your ear.
>>
>>18376916
>doors and windows and closets closed

I mean that's what I would do, but then again I'm not trying to do this on purpose.
>>
>>18372776
This happened when a few years back. I was dreaming I was in a book store. I was browsing through the books when I noticed that there was two men behind me. I got an immediate negative vibe from them. I couldn't make out any features except they were in black and where pointing at me and talking to each other. I said to myself "I got to get out of here" and realized I was dreaming. I thought of my bedroom and instantly I was there. Everything was exactly as it was when I fell asleep. My wife was next to me. The fan was running. I could see the light from our kitchen illuminating the dining room through my bedroom door. I was unable to move and the next thing I know the two men I saw in the bookstore came into my bedroom. They had no details. Just completely black shadows. One went to the side of the bed my wife was on and the other came to my side. The one on my wifes side leaned over and started to do something to her. When I started to raise up and get him off her, the one on my side grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to the bed and put his face up to mine. All I saw was two large cat like eyes and a wrap around grin full of sharp pointed teeth. I screamed and snapped fully awake and they were gone. The room was exactly the same. fan running, light on in the kitchen. Everything except no dark men. I leaned over and woke my wife up to tell her what happened and she told me that she was having a nightmare about being strangled. True story. scared the shit out of me for the longest time.
>>
File: M1SOd7l.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
M1SOd7l.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
Had my first (and so far only) bout of sleep paralysis about four months ago, morning of September 2nd.

>Wake up on my stomach in bed
>Look at clock, think it was sometime around 4:00 am
>House is dark, slowly open my eyes, think "Guess I'll go pee real quick
>Can't move arms or hands, they feel like pure lead
>Haha, wtf body?
>Get this sudden feeling of dread wash over me.
>Feel this presence looming over me from the foot of my bed
>In the back of my mind I get this feeling, that I shouldn't move or make the entity aware that I was awake, or it would attack me.
>Specifically, it would cut the skin from shoulder blade to shoulder blade and peel it down my back.
>Heart starts beating faster because I'm terrified as fuck
>Do my best to pretend I'm asleep
>Start saying the Lord's Prayer in my hear over and over
>About fifteen seconds later hear the entity laugh the most evil and twisted laugh I have ever heard
>KEH KEH KEH KEH KEH KEH KEH
>Literally sounded like a cross between a pig snorting and a crow cawing.
>A few seconds later it disappears

The most terrifying three minutes of my life.
>>
>>18372776
I take GHB for narcolepsy, so sometime I "wake up" and am in a state of half consciousness. It's fucked up. I can talk, but I have 0 control of what I say. I've talked to people in my house who came home late after I took my meds, and I'll go up and start spewing random nonsense.

Usually I say "I'm sorry" in a really weird croaky voice about 40 times, then either go to sleep or force myself out of it. Seriously fucked up shit.

But this is better than living without the medicine, since narcolepsy is the absolute worst.
>>
>>18377221
it happened similarly to me.
>wake up
>still feeling somewhat drowsy from sleep
>realize i can't move shit
>start squirming in terror thinking im paralyzed forever
>out of nowhere start hearing a voice talking as if through a microphone
>get even more fucking scared
>slowly regain movement
>proceed to be scared for the rest of the day, thinking what the fuck just happened
i didnt get a view of any entity or dark mass, and the voice itself wasn't scary,didn't seem as a demon or something like that, still it was real fucking scary.
>>
I've had a few really bad sleep paralysis episodes. The most terrifying one happened earlier this year, I was home alone and had gone to bed after triple checking the locks on my apartment door and locking my bedroom door. I remember being asleep for a short amount of time when I heard and felt heavy footsteps on my apartment stairs (I live on the 2nd floor and my bedroom window faces the stairs to my patio). I remember trying to open my eyes but feeling so tired I couldn't keep them open, that's when I began to hear two men whispering and then my front door knob wiggle. At this point I know that I have to wake the fuck up and reach my cellphone which is to my left charging on my computer chair, it's within arms reach and I know if I'm fast enough I can call 911. No matter how hard I try I can't move or reach my phone, someone or something is holding me down and they won't budge no matter how hard I fight. I feel myself trying to turn side to side but whatever is holding me down won't let me. I start sobbing hysterical, and I'm begging "please get off me, please!". I have a feeling that I'm about to be brutally raped and murdered, I'm finally able to reach my phone with my left hand, but no matter how hard I try I can't unlock it. I'm not even thinking about calling 911 at this point, I know I have to call my boyfriend and get him on the line so he can hear what's going on, but my phone won't recognize my unlock pattern and after about 3 attempts whoever is holding me down grabs my left wrist hard and makes me drop my phone.
>>
cont:>>18377444
>>18377444
At this point I start to try to fling myself side to side as hard I can and I'm screaming out in fear because I can hear the two men who broke into my apartment right outside my bedroom door. My eyes are still heavy and I can barely open them but I know that if I don't fight harder the men outside my bedroom door are going to torture me and I'm going to die painfully. Finally I'm able to open my eyes but unfortunately at the same time my bedroom door opens. As soon as I look towards my door I see the shadow of the tallest man I've ever seen as it rushes at me so fast I don't see him walk to my bed, he just appears over me. As I look up at the shadow I actually wake up and come back to reality. I realize what finally really woke me up was my panicked scream, and I'm really sobbing and drenched in sweat. It took me several seconds to realize that I was dreaming because I was so disoriented and I was confused about where my attackers had gone. It was around 3:00am when I woke up and had to call my boyfriend to tell him what happened because part of me still thought it was real. I still get chills when I think about this, and I feel gross writing this.
>>
>had one when i was just about to grad, maybe 17-18
>early in the am, im awoken but am stuck in bed
>the dark figure at the foot of my bed makes weird noises
>starts screaming an echoing scream similar to anon from above
>period scream then silence repeatedly
>RAEHK RAEHK RAEHK RAEHK RAEHK
>call upon the name off the lord
>the dark being disappeared
>>
yeah, you just have to project energy outwards and you'll drive all the bs away and be able to move again
>>
WHY DO THESE OCCUR AROUND 3AM WHEN WE ARE 17????????????????????????? WHY IS IT A DARK FIGURE
>>
>>18372776
>19
>realize im avvake
>cant move
>my legs move a little
>light is off door is closed
>remember i fell asleep vvith the light on and door open
>cant move
>get mad
>try kicking legs like an upset child
>kick my ovvn ass
>vvake up for real
not hard desu
>>
>>18377670
>avvake
>vvith
>ovvn
>vvake
What country are you from?
>>
Sleep paralysis was pretty normal for me. For a long time i was scared shitless to even close my eyes because it happened every night. Parents said it was judt bad dreams and my girlfriend said it was stress. I live a pretty stress free life so that was ruled out and I couldnt understand how I could possibly dream such a way for months on end. Eventually it became so normal I was kind of numb to it. Every shade and demon like figure I had already seen before. Eventually got over it, glad it happened, aint afraid of anything now.
>>
It would happen some nights
i'd wake up, but i wouldn't be able to move
But usually i'd just wiggle my toes and that'd solve it.
Exploding head syndrome is a thing too
Woke up to a fucking jet engine that wasn't there
>>
oh hell yeah dude
>sleeping in my room year ago, broad daylight
>there are construction workers or something outside fixing something, for some reason i knew that
>i could see the environment around me, yet i was asleep and couldnt move
>suddenly i hear this huge demonic screeching yelling right in my ear
>what the hell
>i see a blurryish white demon face or whatever
>its yelling at me, and shit
>stop
>i try to wake myself up, struggling but getting worse
>eventually just say fuck it, take it like a submissive bitch
>eventually wake up in a cold sweat
>confused and scared as fuck
>didnt go to sleep on my back again after that
>>
>>18377706
Are you so truly oblivious that you can't see his "w" key doesn't work do he uses two v's
>>
>>18377835
Yes, I am considering the fact that he is in a country which doesn't have W on its keyboard
>>
One of my siblings had that once. Said that they woke up in the middle of the night they heard a mans voice, it wasnt clear what it said but it was there. They couldn't move, they finally got out and immediately turned on the lights and said there was nothing. Spooky though
>>
Saw a shadow figure it spoke to me, it said i will teach you magic, i knew a
Straight away , this was a demon, i started to read holly quran, i struggle to even get a verse out, once i finished one verse it released me and disapeared
>>
SP started when i was around 13
And i think it was curiousity for what was out there that triggerd it never seen figures tho but have heard voices and huge bangs
>>
>be me
>15 years old
>wake up in morning and just lie there for a second
>soon realize I can't move except for my eyes
>Start freaking out
>parents calling me
>voices getting distressed
>still can't answer
>hear them desperately call out
>pass out
>wake up a couple hours later
>parents tell me they never called me
It's fucking terrifying and I didnt even see anything
>>
>>18373612
>national guard
>tough guy
K lmao
>>
I've had sleep paralysis a few times, but i was never really scared. I saw and felt some demonic creatures but they never did anything to me so I wasn't scared, just a little creeped out. Usually when I noticed I was in sleep paralysis I consciously fell asleep and began lucid dreaming.
>>
It's one of those things where if you panic, you get scared.
If you relax and go with the flow it goes away.
>>
File: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2[2].jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2[2].jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>Be dad
>3 year old often gets me in the middle of the night to lay down with him
>Fall asleep
>Feel wife climbing into the bed too
>lol that's weird
>why she is getting on top of me
>um it's getting kind of hard to breathe
>open eyes
>nothing on top of me
>can't move
>try to call for help
>can't but whisper
>try to call son's name
>doesn't even wake up lying right beside me
>panic
>terror
>starts to wear off
>lol guess I didn't die this time

t. lifelong night terrors/sleep paralysis

>had like a dozen small night terrors all night just last night ama
>>
>16 years old
>Middle of the night
>Open my eyes
>Can't move my body
>My chest was hurting so bad with a lot of trouble to breathe.
>Start hearing some crazy dude super loud in the roof jumping over and over while screaming and a girl talking behind me and saying something in the ear.

I managed to not panic because i knew about this, but still was some creepy shit.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.