[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just heard about it today, this d00d killed an elderly man using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Just heard about it today, this d00d killed an elderly man using a knife. Then proceeded to cut off flesh with scissors and the aforementioned knife. As he was arrested he had a piece of flesh in his mouth that he soon spat out. He then kept saying “Help me, I ate something bad" and “Shoot me now, I deserve to die”.
Shits lit /x, your thoughts
>>
We live in hell and all the demons are people.
>>
>>18366914
Bath salts or PCP.
>>
>>18366973
None of the human eaters had drugs in their system. The news meme'd it but toxicology came back meg every time. Except one had weed in his system.

Don't fall for memes.
>>
>shits lit

these are the very words I thought when I read this story. Paranormal?

Emmmm... I think it's mental illness. People who are barely hanging on to sanity and don't know what's going on. And there's just more and more stress and fantasism around us, so when they go boom, it's more melodramatic. Like they eat people instead of climbing a water tower with a sniper rifle. It's the fashion now. What with all our shows about the zamblies.
>>
>>18366914
How are you just now hearing about this?

>>18366922
Everyone is vulnerable to the beast. It's been much worse and it's much worse in lots of other countries but it's been getting a bit worse in the US the last few years

>>18367004
It was going off drugs that opened him up to it, steroids in this case.

>>18366973
If you want a good PCP one check out Big Lurch
>>
>>18367004
I doubt those drugs tests are looking for all the random shit they put in those research chemicals.
Probably just the normal stuff like weed, cocaine, mdma etc
>>
>>18366914

Not happening enough to look at suspiciously.

Start to get worried when there's dozens of reports of normal people doing such over the span of a year.
>>
File: 1480068108462.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
1480068108462.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>18367004
A long time ago I read how the Soviets had made this 'insanity virus' in the late 70's. It was supposedly a combination of rabies, equine encephalitis, and something easily communicable (like influenza). It was designed to 'disrupt' the 'human assets' of an area, and was 100% fatal after 1 to 3 weeks of violent insanity.

The sick fucks were really proud of it, and that's why they couldn't help but blab about it so much. A lot of movies have been based on these rumors like "28 Days", or "Zombieland".

Just a thought.
>>
>>18367027
you dont wanna eat people when you smoke pot, anon.
>>
>>18367724
He meant they werent looking for the chemicals in his body because they didnt know what they were. You cant just look for every drug at the same time also a friend of mine got busted with a few thousand ecstasy type pills and got off because the chems in them weren't illegal
>>
>>18366914
>Dude in the back havin a time
>>
>>18367724
Nah but you get hungry as fuck. Food is so bomb when you're high. I wonder how flesh would taste high
>>
>>18367759
probably like shit. Some reports say we taste similar to pork but a lot saltier. Humans have such a shitty diet of hot dogs, pizza, peanut butter, and other processed shit that I can even imagine us tasting better than a spoiled pork chop
>>
>>18367759
With our average diets we are probably toxic as shit.
>>
File: fishmug[1].png (123KB, 310x493px) Image search: [Google]
fishmug[1].png
123KB, 310x493px
>>18368543
>>18368417
>Humans eat all the things humans think taste good
>Therefore human meat would taste bad

>>18367724
Maybe you don't.
>>
>>18367027
At least for the one that everyone was saying was bath salts, they specifically looked for the drug and found nothing but weed. Maybe he just got a bad case of the munchies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.