[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just leave this here: http://www.ign.com/boards/t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: LaughingFox.png (439KB, 496x565px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingFox.png
439KB, 496x565px
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/are-people-bracing-themselves-for-the-fact-that-robin-williams-will-die-soon.454158743/
>>
>>18366872
tl;dr A few days before he dies, a thread on a games forum happens to be discussing how sad they'll be when he dies.

This is probably pure coincidence, but it looks significant when taken out of context.
>>
Woah. That is kinda spoopy.
>>
>>18366872
Wait.

Robin Williams it's going to die???
>>
>>18366872
>tfw they memed robin williams to death
>tfw meme magic didn't actually come from 4chan

/pol/ is going to be salty
>>
File: a fucking coma.jpg (59KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking coma.jpg
59KB, 500x567px
>>18366872
mandelian theory shills

its not a thing /x/ is becoming as much a hivemind as pol except even more retarded than digit summoning first it was chem trails then it was skinwalkers again (??) and then like other shit and then this.

its niot fucking real and your bullshit can fuck off. his death was well documented and trying to ball us up to use us like this is fucking retarded

what does it even accomplish other than make some of us lose chromosomes
>>
>>18368621
wat
>>
>>18368621
The thread was about how robin Williams was going to die soon because he's old. He died three days after the thread was posted. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18368620
Meme magic has always existed, silly. Some dumb gamer site didn't meme memes into reality did they? no.
>>
Not clicking link but might be the same one I saw, they were discussing recent celebrity deaths and speculating who was next, random guy says Robin Williams, was 2 or 3 days before his death, people came back to the thread and we're accusing him of having something to do with it and reporting him kek..

Run-on sentence, I know.
>>
I remember those smosh guys on YouTube made a parody of billy mays and he died a week later.
>>
File: cannot run away.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
cannot run away.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>18368641
>>18368634

You people are fucking sickening and im not even gonna fucking spell it out for you because you know what you did

this replaced memory bullshit is obviously fake and making your own shitty little thing along with the fidel bull shit is not going to do ANYTHING.

fuck OFF why dont you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.