[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here I started looking into pizza gate but got side tracked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1599x1013px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1599x1013px
/pol/ here

I started looking into pizza gate but got side tracked by this Marina girl

She's so fucking hot. What do you think of her? Is she completely full of shit?
>>
>>18366704
Gross
>>
>>18366713
why anon
whats your thoughts on her
>>
>>18366704
That bitch is supposed to be 70. Definitely dabbles in dark forces.
>>
>>18366725
I thought she was like 48
>>
oh wow too spooky for /x/ huh i get it
>>
>>18366704
>girl
Old enough to be your grandma.

She's just a performance artist, everything she does should be taken with a grain of salt.
She's ok in my book, there are way more pretentious performers.

>>18366725
Yeah, the dark forces of botox.
Woo, spooky.
>>
>>18366725
The shitty coloration of her chest area gives her age away.
Cosmetics is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>18366762
>Old enough to be your grandma.
shes an angel anon take that back fag

do you think dark forces shit is actually real
>>
>>18366762
Not just her face, she's spry. Could be good genes, but I call bullshit on that. Like another anon said, she looks like mid to late 40's.
>>
>>18366772
Nah. The woman visited Brazil a year ago for a "spiritual journey", I don't doubt she casually dabbles into paganism though.
In my opinion, she looks like a person curious about esoteric stuff, who casually uses whatever she learned/experienced as a fuel for her art.
>>
>>18366821
She's Serbian. Slavs usually age well.
>>
>>18366704
>>18366762
a mix of good aging and Botox/surgery. Believe it or not, the whole "lolwomen age like milk" shit isnt always true. that and having money gives you a stress free life style and all the best surgery you want
shes got the best of both worlds
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 394x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 394x391px
>>18366704
I'd let her bake my semen
>>
>>18366704
>this thread is completely relevant to /x/
>>
>>18366867
>unaging satanist larper
>not /x/

You go back to /pol/ CTR
>>
>>18367117

>unaging satanist larper

nigga do you even know what the fuck you are talking about in the slightest, most remote bit?
>>
>>18366830
>>18366834

This. Call me a retard if you want, but, I look at her and it's plainly obvious to me she's not evil and is actually good. A loving a kind person although with few attachments to the world.

Just a spacey artist.

The pedo people use participating in edgy shit like what she does as a status symbol related to their own sins. She's not complicit in her.

I like her, I think she's beautiful although not in a sexual way, and she's nice. She's gone to extreme lengths to develop the spirit which is what /x/ is all about.
>>
>>18367136
not complicit in *it

Although, Freudian slip, maybe she does know about the bad stuff, and is just helplessly spaced. Another product of it all.

I just think she has a good soul. But I guess it technically doesn't mean she couldn't be used as a lynchpin to evil cultism.
>>
Last thing I'll say in this thread, I don't want to lard it up with my bullshit, but I actually sent her or her people an email, just saying, we like you Marina, if you ask for info on twitter, we will tell you what we're on about. It's a child sex trafficking ring.

I wish we could get her on our side. I genuinely think she's good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.