[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Timothy 3:1-5 mark this: There will be terrible times in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

2 Timothy 3:1-5
mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
>>
>>18366570
2 Timothy is a forgery
>>
6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
>>
>scaring gullible normies
>>
Hear ye hear ye
>>
Wow. It Come true. Fuck Scary!!!!! I See this A lot in my Home Israel.

Lots of Weird stuff!! Im Biase becuz im Jewish but Christain Bible really accurate Lately.

I always Wonder if Jesu was a reptilia??
>>
>>18368171

Shouldn't you be busy fanning flames?
>>
Only you have the power to not be a fag.
>>
>>18366609
>6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Sounds like Facebook and other "social media."
>>
Does anyone know if any other book prophesied this?
>>
>>18368594
>" "
>not ((( )))

You'll learn.
>>
>>18366570
Why not have an updated Bible with modern language
2 Timothy 3: In the last days, people will be huge assholes to each other as they have been since the dawn of civilization. Also, anyone who doesn't believe what we do is an idiot and we will show them eventually.
>>
>>18366609
You won't get very far if you are evil. Also, evil people are in charge of the world, but just accept your lowly station in life because god loves you... enough to send you to torment for eternity.
>>
>>18370150
There is no such thing as eternal torment
>>
>>18369966
Luke 21:11
>>
>>18370178
What is it then? Since you seem to know for a fact. I take it you have some biblical citation for that statement as well.
>>
>>18370224
It does not appear in the Bible.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171KB, 534x534px
>>18366570
>lovers of themselves
>>18366570
>lovers of God
>>18366570
>form of godliness
>>
>>18366570
Isaiah is better.
>>
>>18366570
>disobedient to their parents

Bro that line right there is fucking dumb. If you have piece of shit parents, of course you are going to be fucking disobedient to them.
>>
Don't let this thread close!
>>
>>18370178
>>18370473
"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:9-11).

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:43-48). Also see Isaiah 66:22-24.
>>
>All the anger at God

Wimps, you whine about God being unjust when we're the ones doing and allowing all the evil in this world.

There are rules in everything, and if you don't play by the rules, face the consequences. You do good, you win. You do bad, you lose. Is it too hard of a concept to grasp? No. Does it allow for exceptions? Yes. So if you see a prosperous evil person, does it mean God isn't fair? Or are we forcing God to fit our own limited understanding of the world? Heck, we even think of God as a mere, bearded man in the sky, and even mockingly as a floating pasta.

You ask God why he allows wars and famines to happen, when we're the ones shooting at each other and hoarding and wasting food.

Do you really expect a bearded man from the sky to come down and stop all our stupidity without us learning the important lesson which is to love one another? Can we enforce love? No, so why should we expect God (who some whiny brats still argue does not exist just because they can't prove his absolute existence through our limited science which we worship blindly) to force us to do good even if we don't want to?

I can't fathom why our generation can't understand the simple rules of the world that our grandparents lived by. They didn't even have to be religious; they just knew that good and evil are absolute things.
>>
>>18371902
The theory of evolution takes faith also. None of us were there to see single celled organism evolve. None of us were there for the big bang.
>>
>>18369966

In the beginning, shit was dark in here so God said, "Let there be light," and that shit was awesome. Then God made a big rock and made it wet because it needed some pizzazz. But that was kind of boring so he filled it with little doohickeys and then made more doohickeys that ate and interacted with the rest of the doohickeys. Then he made action figures of himself to fuck with all the other doohickeys. Then he was tired as fuck because making all that shit is complicated. So he chilled.
>>
>>18366570
Do I need to point to the part where Elisha summons bears to kill a bunch of children for laughing at his bald head? The Bible's a crock of shit.
>>
>>18373231
Enjoy Hell!
>>
>>18373239
You can't enjoy it if it doesn't exist.
>>
>>18373239
Alright, you asked for it.
>23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
>24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
>25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.
>>
>>18373520
>Elisha walking down the road
>Minding his own business
>A bunch of asshole kids taunt him with what's basically just "Where ya going, baldie?"
>Elisha curses them in God's name
>God has two female bears maul all the kids to death
>Elisha continues on his way as if nothing happened
>Elisha is the GOOD guy in this story
Kek.
>>
>>18373520
Ancient eye witness account. Don't fuck with God and his people.
>>
>>18373738
So it's okay to kill children for petty and harmless shit as long as God does it?
>>
>>18366570
fuck him I'd stomp his forsaking head in fuck christ
>>
>>18366570
Friendly reminder that your all-loving sky-daddy sends people to be tortured for all eternity for things as petty as not believing in him or being romantically or sexually attracted to people with the same genitals.
>>
>>18366570
>People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

You mean people will be just as they've always been?

Really makes you think
>>
REVELATIONS IS A LIE ME THINKS. GO AWAY ISIS.

EVEN IF REVELATIONS WAS REAL IT SAYS FOR EVER AND EVER NOT FOREVER AND EVER YOU ILLITERATE KANGS N SHIET.

MATTHEW 24+ISAIAH>ALL
>>
>>18371710
MEANING THEY WILL NOT CEASE BEING CONSUMED BY THAT WHICH PURGES THAT WHICH IS NOT ALIVE.
>>
>>18374888
CAN'T WAIT TO PUBLISH MY BOOK AND BTFO ISIS POSTERS ONCE AND FOR ALL.
>>
>>18374889
WILL REFUTE EVERY ONE OF THESE PRE TEEN NOTIONS AND ROOT OUT NON CANONICAL BOOKS AND TRANSLATIONS AND TOSS EM BACK TO THE ABYSS

ME THINKS JOEL JERMIAH REVELATIONS. ALL OF PAULS WORK.

OUT OUT OUT
>>
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH MANY PEOPLE GOT TO THE FINISH LINE NONE HAVE DONE IT CORRECTLY IMHO.
>>
>>18370183
PROVE JESUS SAID IT. FAGGOT.
>>
ILL GIVE YOU 2 SHOTS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD COME ON THEN IM GOING TO BARCELONA FOR THE WINTER CMON GIVE ME 2 POINTS TO REFUTE PICK ANYTHING
>>
EVERYTIME THE LIGHT SHOWS UP THEY SCATTER WHY DO I WASTE MY TIME SHOULD CONTINUE ORGANIZING GODS WORD INTO ORACLES, DREAM AND SPOKEN WORD SO I CAN FINALLY PUBLISH THIS BOOK.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-13-02-12-20.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-13-02-12-20.png
1MB, 1280x720px
sit the fuck down daxx
>>
blaze it
>>
SINCE YOU RAN EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAY OUT EVERYTHING JESUS SAID TO DO AND NOT TO DO ALONG WITH THEIR REWARDS PENALTIES. BRB
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-19-12-48-24.png (855KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-19-12-48-24.png
855KB, 1280x720px
Some may be missing need to proof read

Do not put your lord to the test
worship the lord your god and serve him only
repent for the kingdom of heaven is near
let your light shine before men
unless your righteousness surpasses that of the pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven
Do not call your brother rakka[edit]
reconcile before offering settle matters quickly[edit]
[lust adultery, cut off what causes you to sin divorce adulteress do not swear on anything above or below for heaven is his throne and the earth his foot stool let your yes be yes and your no be no anything else comes from the devil give freely to he who asks of you turn your cheek my burden is light my yoke is easy he who comes to me will find rest
DO NOT BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT THIS SIN WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN IN THIS AGE OR THE NEXT Let your mind be filled with the things of god Dont he afraid . become like little children humble yourself welcome a little child cause a child to stumble and it would be better 1000 millstones on your neck and cast into the sea do not look down on others quarry wit another show him his fault one on one if no listen bring another wit you still dont listen bring the community idr? still wrongs you treat as pagan forgive them seventy times seven times forgive from the heart do not commit adultery do not STEAL do not give FALSE TESTIMONY against your neighbor honor mom n dad and love your neighbor as yourself be perfect like your Father in heaven give all you have? to charity then follow me be a servant of all? give to ceaser what is ceaser and to god what is gods Love the lord your god with all your heart soul and mind CALL NO ONE FATHER BUT YOUR FA 99TH ER IN HEAVEN ..TEACHER?RABBI?
Blessed is he who comes in the name of The lord @jews
JUSTICE MERCY FAITHCULNESS??
WATCH OUT THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU PRAY THAT THIS ??? DOES NOT TAKE PLACE IN THE WINTER

LEARN PARBALE OF THE FIG TREE ...KEEP WATCH....
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-24-00-10-52.png (784KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-24-00-10-52.png
784KB, 720x1280px
KEEP WATCH....BELIEVE THE GOSPEL GOOD NEWS....take courage.. he who has an ear let him hear..do not be ashamed of me or i will not know you before god EDDDDITTTTT

take up your cross
HAVE SALT IN YOURSELVES

BE AT PEACE WITH EACH OTHER
YOU CAN ONLY RECIEVE THE KINGDOM IF YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE CHILD

ONLY GOD IS GOOD
USE LORDS PRAYER MATT 6 9-13
DO NOT BABBLE LYK PAGANS
FASTING 6-16
PRAY IN SECRET
BUILD UP IN TREASURE IN HEAVEN WERE THEIVES DO NOT STEAL AND RAIN DOES NOT RUST
DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS DO NOT WORRY STOP WEEPING
DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE DONE UNTO YOU
ENTER THROUGH THE NARROW GATE

WATCH OUT FOR FALSE PROPHETS MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME /REVELATIONS/
DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER //BELIEVE HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND THE MIRACLES ARE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT EQUALS NO BLASPHEME AND HEAVEN

LET THE DEAD BURY DEAD
DO NOT THROW BREAD TO DOGS
DO NOT SEPERSTE WHAT GOD HAS JOINED
HAVE FAITH IN GOD
LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN??
HOLD NOTHING AGAINST WHEN IN PRAYER
DONT GO BACK WHEN U HIDIN ON ROOF
BE ON GUARD
WATCH OUT FOR THE TEACHERS? YEST OF PHARISEES MAYBE
BE ALERT
DONT LET THE FATHER FIND YOU SLEEPING OR ABUSING YOUR TENANTS
>>
man lives on every word that comes from the mouth of god not just bread
I desire not sacrifice but mercy
put new wine in new wineskines
patch?
fast...take heart daughter...your faith has healed you...workers few harvest plenty... compassion..rest your burden i am lord of thr sabbsat..restday..do not speak careless words..a kingdom divided cannot stand..leave home for my sake will inherit eternL life..evil thoughts.malice.deceit.sexual immorality.theif.murder.greed.adulterylawlessness.envy.slander.arrogance.folly.foolishness.wickedness.falseTetiminony.very least willbe greatest must be servant of all.

obviously im missimg some stuff but im on a plane kangs
>>
IMHO THE MESSAGE IS TO BELIEVE HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND HIS MIRACLES ARE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND IF YOU ATTRIBUTE THEM TO THE DEVIL YOU FOREFIT ETERNAL LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SLANDERED THE HOLY SPIRIT THE MOST SACRED THING.
>>
leave her alone. love enemies be good to those who hate you
think this post will finish all 4 synoptic gospels minus what slipped in crackz
bless those who curse you.do not condemn. be merciful. give.take plank.dont dry.get up.consider carefully how you listen.stop wailing.deny yourself daily.do not rejoice that devils submit to you instead that your names are written in heaven. go and do like wise.clean the inside of the cup.Fear the Lord your god.be dressed for service ready.keep lamps burning.do not take the place of honor. you must love me infinitely more than your life and family to by mt disciple. invite the poor crippled and blind.no one can serve two mastets. give up all he has?obey?no one comes to the father except by me. do not let your hearts be trobled. he who belongs to god hears what god says.keep word? believe the miracles.use the narrow gate.put your trust in the light. listen to voice$$?wash each others feet.rebuke him. make up your mind not to worry about what you will see when you are jusged by kings. be careful.pray that you may escape the geeat and terrible day of the lord? eat and drink this in remembrance of me. ask the fathet to bless the fish and bread and give thanks and not spill even one crumb. SELL YOUR CLOAK AND BUY A SWORD. GET UP AND PRAY so you will not fall into temptation. do not weep for me. weep for yourselves and children.get out of here. worship in Spirit in truth?be born again of water and the Spirit.stop sinning.accept praise from god.stop grumbling.EAT OF THIS BREAD. hold to my teaching. Love me.
>>
ehhh scratch the joel(jeremiah thing mistake on my part
>>
>>18366570
This dude named Andries Nijboer made a brilliant playlist on his Twitter
>>
>>18375591
The key to the truth is to summarize every scripture to the minimals, then to (self) reflect on it. Dialogue between like minded indiviuals is heavily encouraged.
>>
File: 1479282185407.gif (929KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1479282185407.gif
929KB, 500x284px
l000l loooool haha work in progress you know im 9 years deep
>>
6While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, 7a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11The poor you will always have with you,a but you will not always have me. 12When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13"""%**%%Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”"""**%%**

Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.

Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.
>>
>>18376687
This anon appreciated that post, and this anon is not even christian.
>>
Jesus gets crucified on different days of the week depending on which gospel you're reading
>>
I dont remember any part about a day of the week in regards to crucifixion

I heard he drove out a couple million people from the temple area after overturning the money chNging tables with two make shift chords... they were selling overpriced sacrifices saying the ones brought from far away were not satisfactory to be sacrificed on passover.
>>
>>18375883
Have not found any one who abides in the vine who thinks it is a high probability that paul was a wolf and revelations is not the voice od jesus
>>
>>18375591
I would share music with you un return but I dont have any :\ very busy person maybe one day ill hace some to share until then check out harp music.
>>
ughhhh
>>
File: pixiv60161330_1.png (476KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60161330_1.png
476KB, 1024x539px
>>18366570
Hey, fellow Christians, I'm going through a bit of a crisis right now. You see, I'm an artist and I know art is an earthly pursuit and the type of artist I want to be can work up to 16 hour days. I want to know if there's a way that I can go 100% with my art and not hold back while living righteously? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18373239
good way to convince people to authentically follow your religion, scare them into it
>>
File: 20161129_130358.jpg (2MB, 2335x2632px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_130358.jpg
2MB, 2335x2632px
Here is a puzzle for you all.
Jesus, Katy Perry, Internet
Connect the dots.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.