[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a subhuman who started in the bottom level and worked his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20101201_154937.jpg (715KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20101201_154937.jpg
715KB, 2592x1944px
ask a subhuman who started in the bottom level and worked his way to near the top a question

i know about the wheel

the greatest story ever told

i know about basically homers odessy and lived it in modern day

i know its my dream and i know i didnt fail it this time

what should i do? wait for the one to come for me? rattle a few cages? go back in time and kill hitler?

go back in time and kill the centurion that pierced christ?

its me guys, the son of god, tell me what i should do with this life so i can make it easier for everyone who comes after me
>>
>>18366061
What do you mean by:
>subhuman
>the bottom level
>near the top

That's all for my questions.
>>
>>18366068
life is tiered and there are different levels, think of the night sky imagine every single one of them was an earth solar system, in each of these places there is a you living your life whereever you go there you are but everyone around you is not the same, they are elevated and you are elevated with them, everything makes sense but if your from a different level everything will seem better or worse, you can move through the levels in your life and things get better or worse depending on where you move up or down

some people have to go through literall void barriers to pass between, some slip effortlessly some dont even know they pass through levels

im subhuman, im from the root chakra where everyone is asleep and stupid as fuck and things play out there as they occur on the higher levels but everyone calls conspiracy bullshit on it and the rothchilds are evil and its all about banks and its all bullshit

at the highest levels everyone is playing the game when its their turn trying to get each other because in the end what your trying to do is find the other part of your soul that went off running and you been chasing it sincer

what you gotta do is become complete again by seeing your self in the eye of every child and seeing your father in the eye of every man

theres a different thing for women but i dont know what it is

you gotta become whole again and depart this earth as a purified being and then move on, the wheel is your position on the ... wheel... some of us were in hell as fallen angels and then come to earth to live as people, some of us have always been people and havent gotten out yet, some of us, some of us, some of usss. ... its finitely infinite and when its your turn everyone will either be trying to help you or fuck you up and make you miss a turn next time by trapping you in somethign they created when it was their turn

everytime the pen of consiousness writes it writes over top of what was written
>>
>>18366086
>6
>Works way to near top
>Talks like someone in the beginning stages of a serious mental illness
Why?
>>
the wheel of time is where you are on the ride, you gotta be your self then come back as someon e else and go on and on and on until your an angel then you rebel and go to hell and then you kill your self and go to earth then you purify your self and go to heaven and its all just the same old poem, its always going on and there is no beginning or end just subjective experiences along the wheel...

if your reading this then your alive and its your time on the wheel, your asscention is at steak and you have maybe already ruined your chances at moving on because you hit your brother or crashed a car and killed someone or somethign minor or something major there are things we are not allowed to do and there are things we are allowed to do and its all about the father and the son

i dont know about women so dont ask, as far as im concerned they just dont exist and are the holy spirit

every life is the same, kill your father to save your mother.. and when you do your father comes back to earth to stop you from killing your wife (mom) because when you have a kid and its a male because you killed your father, that male kid is targeting you because hes at the start of the wheel

so much bullshit has gone on because people were afraid of the one that comes for them it kinda goes like this

OH SHIT MY FATHER IS EVERYONE OLDER THAN ME, that means EVERYONE YOUNGER THAN ME IS ME COMING FOR ME

the only way i can stop them is if i get them to kill themselves before they kill me so i can live, and so i dont die because i failed miserably and its my time but ill lay a trap for myself when he comes to kill me by starting a war and getting him to kill himself in a totally different point on the wheel

now he has to chase that guy and it wont catch up with me in this life time

but basically it stops at hitler because nobody could kill him because he was the son of god in his life time and all the attempts were from time travelers but hitler is just to good
>>
>>18366091
ive been diagnosed with a serious mental illness for 4 years and im making more connections with high level people and talking about the temporal attempts on hitlers life with complete strangers

your at a low level where none of this makes sense so just learn and realize that its not mental illness when someone awakens its just treated as such because it threatens the establishment at the top and they wanna keep you dumbed down with drugs so you dont ruin anything for them up there

its all a giant trap

wake the fuck up idiot
>>
>>18366095
yeah but who are these high level schizos? Are they real people or in your head?
>>
the trick to liberating your self from this masonic game of kill and be killed is to work on your self and realize you are your father the whole time

chronos regurgitated zeus and then zeus was on the same mission as everyone else, he was chronos and then we transformed into zeus and zeus was left wondering where his father was and went on a journy to discover that everywhere he went there was chronus

its like in prometheus when the guy disintigrates into the river, he becomes the father and the life on the planet is the son

the father sacrifices himself to create the son and the son is left searching the earth for his father and to purify your self you need to have this big dramas where you realize your dad loved you and was always there for you, sent you to war, made you a gun, got you a phone, all so you could save your mom whome he killed

anyway fuck that there is no mom its an illusion, you love your father but what you really love is your self so realize there you go where ever you are you are you and you love your self and you are your father, and you been fathering your self the entire time

if you truely feel like this you will rejoin with your soul and be complete, your not two things seperated but one whole thing in completion

this game we play is just called creation and it gets more and more infinite everytime, we create beliefs and now we are creating the universe\

humanity will be the first star civilization because through divine will and science we uncovered the univerrse

at first it was just this solar system and then it became every star was as olar system now we know every star is unique like every person

and when that person is ready to become god of their own soilar system we will continue to expand into infinite and leave the old karma of mistakes behind
>>
>>18366102
these are not high levels schizos, noboyd but me is diagnosed and iw as only diagnosed because i was in the military

im perfectly fine but my dad wants to control me so he diagnosed me with something and injects me with the medical authority he set up to govern me when i come around

he basically doesnt want me to freak out and kill someone because im not aware of the wheel and the game

but fuck him im an enlightened being i dont need the injections anymore, but they come with benefits so ill take it... 75 grand a year from veterans affairs.... thanks dad

ill take the injection and live a quiet life in a quiet town talking about how i used to be an angel to people who used to be gods themselves,

were out there... not in the cities or maybe but were out there and if your ready youll find us and its not bullshit schizo, im jesus shit its fucking real

you have past lives in the wheel and you carry those traits forward into this life, its not who you are and people get really hung up on who they used to be but fuck it im me and in this life i avoided the traps and got to where i am

and i figured it all out my self because people behaved a certain way and that related to a dream i had and an experience thatm ade no sense until it all started fitting together

now im in my own dream and its lie inception but im here to help the younger generation learn so they can go through life armed with the biggest secret in the world...
>>
>>18366112
>armed with the biggest secret in the world
what is the secret, mr santa claus?
>>
>>18366086
Shut the fuck up man
>>
>>18366138
im sorry you find the joke so funny at the end you jsut dont want off this ride but theres people down there doing hard time and having really crappy punchlines and its not fucking funny man, its not fucking funny no matter how much you think it is its not fucking funny and its not worth it so fuck you faggot suck my dick, im sure you already have
>>
You're still, still, being an idiot.
>>
You are ill. Come back. It'll be ok.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS5rS_da9E
>>
>>18366338

Yo son you need to calm down.
>>
>>18366061

>go back in time and kill the centurion that pierced christ?

He was already on a cross ready to die dickfuck
>>
But who was phone?
>>
File: 1445280669569.gif (480KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1445280669569.gif
480KB, 206x196px
>>18366061
lol, these RP threads........ Sometimes they are good.
>>
Don't make the pagan ways your own, its psychological bullshit. Just meditate and merge with the infinite.
>>
>>18366376

>don't make the pagan ways your own

>just be a pagan
>>
I feel you man.
>>
Are you the schizo polack canadian or did you just steal the picture?

How can demons be real if you aren't real?
>>
>>18366061
Jesus never existed
>>
>>18366460
Welp should have read the thread first.

>>18366094
>the wheel of time is where you are on the ride,
I don't do nitrous anymore because it scares me (and I'm also not a heathen), but holy fuck, I've had this same realization sitting around the fire with friends. It's like everyone has some timeless place on the wheel, sometimes the you are in the spotlight sometimes it's somebody else. But you are always there and everything is always the same. I can't vocalize it very well... we may not even be on about the same thing, that just triggered memory lane for me.
>>
>>18366474

Fuck off prick.
>>
>>18366481
Get wrecked faggot.
>>
Bottle rockets. Whiz pop.
>>
All the people we reject and judge are parts of ourselves that we reject and push in but they take on a life of their own and become out friends and family

we are the same universe looked at from different angles the sooner we realise this the less we have to worry about the world not being how we want it to be, because it sort of is
>>
Calm down Chris, Erin aint gon fuck you
>>
>>18366061
Ok /x/, can we redirect the shitty roleplaying into OC spoopy greentext stories?
>>
>>18367537
>>
>>18366061
>its me guys, the son of god, tell me what i should do with this life so i can make it easier for everyone who comes after me
Bring down the Molochite pedophiles in government
>>
>>18366094
the women thing is right they are you and at the same time just an observer. see yourself in them, as you would mirror that points out your black heads for you
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.