[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An angel comes down to you and gives you an opportunity. He says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4367.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4367.png
1MB, 1136x640px
An angel comes down to you and gives you an opportunity. He says that you can gain all of this beauty and charisma. You can become a very attractive person who is perfect in many other ways. You'll be so powerful with your personality that you can probably achieve anything in this world. Just imagine yourself how you want to be. You will also feel as if you are in that good dream feeling. I don't know if you guys ever felt that way. Like a chemical is in your head that makes you feel nice and relaxed. You can sort of taste the colors as if the Dream is a flavor. You ever looked at the horizon and felt like you can taste the beauty of the air. It's like that.

Would you do it or would you be too afraid? Your used to your life the way it is. Isn't it scary to just change everything like that. Everybody you know would be a bit shook by it. Every person will look at you as if you are the great hope in the world. Wouldn't it be easier to just stay the way your life is now and just get by?

What would you do if you had this power and attractiveness? Would you just have fun with it. Or would you try to rule the world?
What would your story be?

I feel like I am crossed with the same path here. I think I can become that now because I been studying something for a long time. I have figured out how to become this but I'm afraid to do it. I want to know what you guys would do. It sounds like bullshit that I am able to do this. Can you just go with it for the sake of the thread. If I ever do you will know my name and you could save this conversation and remember it. Maybe I'll come back here to tell you it was me.
>>
File: 1480052399893.jpg (326KB, 2048x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1480052399893.jpg
326KB, 2048x1376px
The moment the angel opens the mouth, I will ask about anime and memes. If it's a no, I will fucking rip those wings off. fuck that normie scum.
>>
I'll tip my fucking fedora and tell it to prove god is real
>>
File: dolphin_woke_af.jpg (174KB, 790x559px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin_woke_af.jpg
174KB, 790x559px
>>18365474
I would unironically save the whales. And also learn to communicate with them. I don't know if we'd have much to talk about, but I'm sure we could work something out, like "oh hey, I liked your song last night."
"Thanks."

But that's mainly because I think Cetaceans are woke as fuck. Like, I shit you not anon. If I felt like I could get away with it, I would go to the sea and just do drugs with the dolphins. I would get the dolphins high, and if they let me, ride them.
>>
>>18365533
what the fuck
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
>>18365559
It's hard to pack bowls with flippers.

Plus, they might show me some stuff. Do you think Dolphins eat semi-poisonous jelly fish to have a good time or something?

>tfw no qtpu dolphy gf
>>
What I truly desire are things that can't be attained through wealth or charisma. I find such things dirty, in some ways. Just who I am.
>>
>>18365474
We'll do it together and bekomen pious as a result.
>>
File: Takeit.jpg (10KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
Takeit.jpg
10KB, 203x248px
>>18365474
Dost thou has Faith?

Dost thou dare to step into the unknown?

Be wary of 'Angels' and their promises of euphoria..
>>
>>18366085
Not Euphoria, Ascension
>>
>>18365474
I'd just fuck her til she learns to beg for more. It's not an everyday thing to fuck an angel after all.
>>
I'll kill most of the faggots on this site
>>
>>18366434
YES PLEASE
>>
>>18365474
Why would an angel offer something like this?
>>
Ide take it, rule the world, and kill everyone. AKA The Antichrist. Smooth talker, great looking, and secretly just out to get ya lol. MM "When Im God Everyone Dies" The Reflecting God :)
>>
File: kokopele.gif (243KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
kokopele.gif
243KB, 236x295px
>>18365474
>He says that you can gain all of this beauty and charisma + generally you'll feel good all the time (paraphrase).

So what you're saying is that you will have no REAL powers, insight, or ability just a mega glamour that makes people love you and allows you to bend them to your will.

I would ask if you trust yourself with that kind of power? Have you ever seen people with fame or money? Some are very centered because they know that their money and power is unimportant. Others succumb to temptation, egomania, and debauchery.

Will you use your power to try to influence people to be better versions of themselves? Or will you use it to aggrandize yourself while spreading chaos and misery in your wake?

History is full of examples of both types of 'shining people', but is silent on those who rejected the glamour altogether.

Good Luck!
>>
>>18367427
What would you do when everyone is dead?
>>
>>18368822
Necromancy party with the ayys.
>>
>>18368838
I don't think ayys would wanna party with a bloodthirsty sociopath, so you'll end up killing everyone just to bring them back. Smart boy
>>
>>18365474
Id do it as long as I wasn't selling my soul or something equally nefarious and I was able to actually do good in the world.
>>
>>18365474
Nah I'd do it, then see if I could guide humanity to the stars which are rightfully ours to colonize and explore.
>>
>>18368822

He could always make more *sigh* -_-
>>
>>18365474
What is there to gain if you forfeit your soul? Riches that can be gone in the blink of an eye and do not go with you to the grave, a body that ages, looks that fade, and a personality that is not really yours but alters, controls, and suppresses you?

Is that what you really want Op? To loose everything to become a puppet that will eventually be tossed into the flames? This is not a matter of being afraid but understanding before you decide. Why serve a creation when you can serve God the creator instead? Why fall with the fallen, when you can stand with the foretold victors? Choose wisely your life and soul depend upon it.
>>
>>18365489
Where are her knees
>>
>>18366264
I'd beg for more if you suddenly fucked me.

I'm a [spoiler]femanon[/spoiler].
>>
File: eva vs sachiel.gif (2MB, 387x264px) Image search: [Google]
eva vs sachiel.gif
2MB, 387x264px
>>18365474
And I say OUT OF MY WAY ANGEL SCUM
>>
>>18365474
I'd tell the """angel""" to fuck off because only demons would give you shit like that.
>>
>>18365474
Id like to engage with this angel and channel it if possible
>>
>>18371953
... u got problems.
>>
>>18371953
would you like to be my little sister?
>>
You think this is a Joke? You think when an angel comes down you could ever possibly be relaxed? NO YOU WOULD BE WROUGHT WITH FEAR YOU IDIOT.
>>
>>18365474
>I have figured out how to become this but I'm afraid to do it
JUST DO IT

ALSO TELL US AND AS MANY OTHER S HOW TO DO IT

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE HUMANITY GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>18365474
I'm going to be honest. I would influence people to make the world a better place. At least I like to think I would
>>
I would try to use that to get a job that doesnt require me to leave my house and lets me live a comfortable life, then I would go live near a forest or something, not too far from a city but not too close to a lot of people
>>
File: 152323821.gif (977KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
152323821.gif
977KB, 500x226px
>>18365474
I would accept and become the world's greatest drag queen
>>
File: JLCID150B.jpg (40KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
JLCID150B.jpg
40KB, 343x500px
Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 “Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”
>>
>>18375807
Find a way to be your own divine god, using Jesus as a reference point.
>>
>>18375757
Courtney Act sux lol
>>
>>18375740
Are you me?
>>
File: r24.jpg (442KB, 1673x2000px) Image search: [Google]
r24.jpg
442KB, 1673x2000px
>>18375842
25And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26“If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? 27“If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. 28“But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29“Or how can anyone enter the strong man’s house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
>>
File: christ7lamps.jpg (18KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
christ7lamps.jpg
18KB, 417x312px
>>18375842
The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 10:34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are gods? 10:35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken), 10:36say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 10:37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 10:38But if I do them, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father. 10:39They sought again to take him: and he went forth out of their hand. 10:40And he went away again beyond the Jordan into the place where John was at the first baptizing; and there be abode. 10:41And many came unto him; and they said, John indeed did no sign: but all things whatsoever John spake of this man were true. 10:42And many believed on him there.
>>
>>18365474

don't do it, you'll attract stalkers, probably of the smelly and hairy kind
>>
>>18375860
>>18375807
>>18375866

I get that you're quoting scripture, but what's with the pictures of white guys?
>>
>>18376837
Jesus was the bastard son of an Aryan traveller.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.