[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know about the shadowman? also known as the darkman, man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: hatman.jpg (7KB, 266x320px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
7KB, 266x320px
Anyone know about the shadowman? also known as the darkman, man in the hate etc. I've not had any encounters but had friends that had. One friend had a child who would talk to him and he had a clawed hand. Another story I heard about a man with red eyes and goat feet that was stalking people.
>>
No idea. But I would live in a place with a ghost that was a dark shadow . Don't know why ppl say ghosts are white as this one was defeniteky dark.
>>
>>18365288
i once woke up and yeah there was standing some "shadow thing" next to my bed. Keep in mind it was dark in bedroom but the shadow was much much more deeper black so i could spot it. only for two seconds or so. spooky.
>>
>>18365026

You mean Roland?
>>
>>18365322
Yeah similar. Except its would see the ghost when all lights on in house and multiple times.
>>
>>18365026
He appears where women rights are violated and whispers the words m'lady only to disappear without a trace.
>>
>>18365329
No. The shadowman has a head and doesn't search the continent for the man who'd done him in.
>>
>>18365329
McDonaldddddddddd
>>
Holy shit, other people see this??

I'm not the only one who has a hat wearing shadow man living in their house?!!
>>
>>18366025
You must be new here
There's a documentary about sleep paralysis on Netflix called Nightmare or Nightmares, something like that. You should watch it.
>>
File: ShadowMan_Revelations_BOIII.png (438KB, 819x588px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowMan_Revelations_BOIII.png
438KB, 819x588px
I'm familiar with him.
>>
>>18365026
I've seen these sort of apparitions when I used to abuse benadryl to hallucinate.
>>
>>18365026
I've seen spoopy anti allergy man
>>
>>18365026
IT'S HIGH NOON
>>
Hes just making sure you rest in peace.
>>
>>18365026
>man in the hate
I've only heard him referred to as the Hat Man.
>>
In the house I used to live in the door to the backyard would swing open because the handle was a piece of shit so for years I'd joke with my sibling that 'the man is coming in, greet him at the door,' and one night I woke up to hear the door opening and I went to go grab it before the house stood cold. I saw a silhouette of a tall man standing in the door, the moon was outside and the area was decently well lit around him but he was pitch black. It just stood there and sort of just faded away. The memory waste unnerving and really stuck with me
>>
>>18365026
It's kinda crazy but...

I remember one distinctly terrifying experience as a child.

I was looking out of my bedroom window. Was about six at the time. It was dark outside. Maybe 12:00 am

Somehow my attention focused on the neighbor's parked car on the street.

>Hatman sitting in the passenger's side.

I immediately screamed for my mom. But of course she ran in and nothing was visible in there.

And yeah, exactly like OP's image.

Just what the fuck is stored in our collective psyche to mass hallucinate the same dealio?!
>>
I've always been a skeptic of paranormal shit but this thread flipped me out. I saw something identical to the picture as a child.All lights were on the bedroom I was in at the time.I vividly remember sitting on the edge of my water bed and feeling it move(I had been sitting long enough the original ripples were gone).I nearly shrugged it off as my dog jumping on my bed,but I instantly realized the dog was outside.I turned around and saw a figure identical to OP image and flipped out. I'd always shrugged it off as me just being insane but this thread made me rethink that. I'd love to hear any info anyone has on this.
>>
Forgot to add in my above post,the figure vanished within a split second of me seeing it.I only saw it long enough to take note of the dark figure and hat.
>>
>>18365026
Two shadows once stole my TV
>>
>>18365026
I had an encounter when I was a kid, as did my sister (possibly the same night, my memory is poor). He had a taller hat than the image, and a longer cloak. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to him/it looking down on me. We (my sister and I) slept on a futon on the ground (we called it a electric carpet--it was winter and my family preferred these things to turning the heat on). My sister told me about it the next day. My parents never believed us, and I don't think my sister even believes it happened anymore. Then again, I'm not sure either. It was night, and we could've been dreaming. Or I could be taking her dream (or vice versa) as my memory, having never seen it myself. In any case, it still spooks me out a bit.
>>
>>18365026
Multiple family members say they've seen shadow people in the corner of their hospital room shortly before they died
>>
>>18366921
Okay, yeah, I've had sleep paralysis before, but seeing this shadow thing was well before I first started getting sleep paralysis (which happened right after watching "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"--being the young christian that I was, I was spooked out, and I 'dared' satan to "just try it"--and immediately had a sleep paralysis episode, which of course I totally didn't know existed at the time. Needless to say, I was freaked the fuck out). Seriously, I am intimately familiar with the feeling of sp--and seeing that shadow man when I was little didn't feel anything like that.
>>
I have been followed by the hat man since I was 2 years old. AMA.
>>
>>18365026
i've had encounters with the shadow dude before
seen him on a tv that was turned off and dissapeared when i got up to check what the fuck it was and re appeared when i sat down
after a while of thinking i was going mad from succubi attacks i realized it was just my coat and hat on a railing spindle
other then that just random corner of the eye general uneasy feeling
>>
>>18365026
once when i was on a fourth plat dxm trip i saw him standing in the corner of my bedroom, he dint really do anything he just seemed to be waiting for something. and he lingered around much longer than the rest of the effects. towards the end i was effectively sober but he was still standing in the corner watching me. definitely unsettling
>>
>>18372177
have you learned anything regarding his motives? like why is he here?
>>
>>18372273
I can only speak from my experience. With me, he has been a mix of malevolent, protective, and observant. From what I can tell, shadow people have chosen certain individuals, and we cannot get rid of them. Basically, they're watching and occasionally preparing us for their own purposes. I do not know what those are.
>>
>>18372303
do you believe there is only one of these beings? or are their multiple similar beings? and if so are they organized or does each one have their own motives?
>>
>>18372323
Multiple beings. They do have a goal, but they mostly operate under their own motives.
>>
>>18372330
have you managed to learn anything regarding their origins?
>>
>>18372350
All I've been able to glean is that they are NOT demons. Demons shy away from them. I've tried to follow them while astral projecting before, but I've literally just gotten lost in the shadows.
>>
>>18372357
is there any distintion between shadowmen and hat men?
>>
>>18372373
Hat men are more advanced shadow men. Idk why they wear hats. Hooded shadow people are similarly powerful.
>>
Ive seen a shadowman about 15 times over the course of 9 months.
A majority of them occured in my room, and i would see it right after i woke up, usually i woukd see it and flinch/look away quickly. And when i looked back, it would be gone. Any times i was able to not instinctively look away, it wouldnt move, did not communicate in any way. Talking to it does nothing, and i never worked uo the courage to touch it. The one i saw was about 6 and a half feet tall, and (obviously) was dark, and looked like a shadow. It also had bent backwards knees, and had bright white eyes, and hair similar to hair under water.
The only other time ive seen it was when i was walking through the woods behind my place, there it just stood still aswell, o havent been able to think of any kind of correlation between sightings, as far as i remember, the previous days were normal and i could not recall any wierd dreams. I havent seen it in 4 months
>>
>>18365026
Yeah. I had one experience as a child. I was sitting on my mothers bed before I slept, and we had about a 20 foot hallway. Throughout the hallways there was rooms on each sides of the hallways. For a brief second I saw a dark figure at the end of the hallway and he quickly darted into a room. I never saw anything again.
>>
>>18365329
Walter
>>
File: 1479801072884.jpg (21KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479801072884.jpg
21KB, 640x658px
>>18366921
The hatman is not necessarily sleep paralysis. Me and a friend of mine saw him while we were wide awake.
>be about 15
>staying at my friends house with another friend
>call them dan and jake for the sake of the story
>we decide to go for a walk late at night
>walking past a lake near his house
>I say that we should walk down past the lake since it'd be spoopy as fuck
>dan says that we shouldn't go down there with a dead serious expression
>can't be bothered arguing so I agree to carry on walking
>on the way back we walk past the lake again
>dan points out a guy on the other side of the road
>its the hatman
>he is ash black, even when he walks under one of the street lamps
>this was before I knew who the hatman was so I was just a little spooked
>go to point him out to jake
>jake says there is no one on the other side of the road
>me and dan look round and no one is there
>we both saw the same ghost so are pretty damn spooked for the rest of the night
The real spoopy thing about this story is that the police uncovered an old man's body in the lake the next day.
>>
File: 1453165304703.jpg (12KB, 236x230px) Image search: [Google]
1453165304703.jpg
12KB, 236x230px
>tfw no shadow gf
>>
>>18365026
He's just a fellow who enjoys a good glass of Sandeman Porto.
>>
This makes me sick everything I think about it like that feeling in your throat n shit
>>
I have an experience. One involves a shadow person, the others are shadow creatures who dash past my field of vision and fuck with small items in my house. It's not exactly a trenchcoat and hat shadow person, it was more feral if that makes sense.

I was in my bed room and I closed my door, shortly after the doorknob rattled like someone's trying to get in. (Empty house btw) I locked my door and went to bed. In my dream I was laying in my bed in the dark when my door burst open. A shadow person crawled in and just sat there for a moment before it lunged at me. I awoke immediately and noticed that my door was wide open. Closed and locked it again, started sleeping during the day since then.

Questions?
Advice?
>>
>>18365026
I hardly ever talked about him, but I used to see him as a kid and as I got older I saw him in my dreams. Over a year ago I had a dream and it was the last one I've had of him sense and he appeared before me face to face then he suddenly dispersed his shadow of darkness and I saw his real face. It was the most horrific thing I have ever seen and I can only make out a vague outline of his face now, no matter how hard I try I can't remember his face exactly.
>>
I had a picture
But I can't find it kms
I'm going to look through my one drive EVERY SINGLE ONE cause it saves them automatically
>>
GUYS I FOUND IT -frag
>>
Alright so this was a couple of months ago. I don't remember it like perfectly but it's something so I was listening to music in my bed when a friend in a group chat asks what everybody is up to. So I decided to take a picture of my room with the flash to show that I'm in my bed and about to sleep. Instead what i got was a weird shadow. I got scared and went under my blankets (true story dunno why but I felt safer there) I send the pic and got my shift together and decided to take another one to double check. And it was gone PS here come the pics -frag
>>
File: IMG-20160905-WA0035.jpg (92KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160905-WA0035.jpg
92KB, 899x1599px
>>18376516
>>
>>18365026
>friend had a child who would talk to him

Having a kid that wouldn't talk to you would be odd, now a teenager, that goes without saying.
>>
File: IMG-20160905-WA0037.jpg (103KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160905-WA0037.jpg
103KB, 899x1599px
>>18376516
>>
-Vfraggy
>>
>>18365026
My bro saw this shadowed hat man upon waking up in the corner of his room. He said it then entered a black portal which was in the wall.
>>
My mother told me when she was a child, she had this big, body length mirror in her room. She says one night a shadow man comes out of the mirror and tickled her.
She never let me have a mirror in my room, even as a teenager.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.