[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek _(mythology) So, a Mongo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1033.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
So, a Mongolian cave drawing forum begins invoking the name of a long dead Egyptian god of chaos, and at the same time a major election ends in a result favored by the members of said forum, in a way that defies all preliminary polling.
This can't be a coincidence, can it?
>>
>>18360793
We dinduh nuffin, now stop asking.
>>
It's literally all our fault and I feel so fucking proud of that
>>
>>18360850
Congratulations, meme magic is real and you're a sorcerer.
>>
>>18360793
meh. all polling had that election as close. regardless, its a 50/50 shot. whether people actually believe this i simply cannae tell any longer.
>>
>>18360870
>all polling had that election as close
WRONG
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (96KB, 750x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
96KB, 750x827px
>>18360870
This is from the New York Times.
>>
>>18360793
And if you favored the losing candidate you'd might not have lost your minds. Kek. Shining your imaginary hubcaps must be fun. I favored the same thing. And was here. But ffs.
>>
>thinks that Trump won not because he was rallying like mad in the key states but because some Autists posted anime girls with MAGA hats on
>thinks that Dems will have 3 terms and a vagina in office on top of that
>>
>>18360793

fuck you and fuck your frog god
>>
>>18360793
You don't even know half of it, my child

>Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.
>"raiser up of the light"

>Lucifer is the King James Version and Vulgate translation rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated Hêlêl or Heylel , occurs once in the Hebrew Bible and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer"
>"light-bearer"

Doesn't seem suspicious?
>>
>>18360883
You mean certain publications only attract a certain type of demographic, and the polls are skewed because of this. OH MY GOD!
>>
>>18360950
Morning star
God of darkness before light
So fucking OBVIOUSLY EVIL but appeals to edgelords
>>
Kek didn't reveal himself to us tonight. :(
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 673x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 673x669px
>>18360850

I know, right?

>>18360858

I chose Trump because the supremacy of male over female must be maintained - I spiritually attacked the Kali yuga. I stood against the setting of the sun, the amputation of the cow's last leg.

I smile, thinking of the 8th. I felt like a lamb, going to slaughter. This wasn't the movies - the good guys were going to lose. A castration was coming, and spirituality would be trashed.

That afternoon, there was a thread on /pol/ which asked posters to choose the Trumpverse or the Clintonverse - I chose Trumpverse. He won, of course, and that's how magic works.

Since 2015, I've been making stem cell technology and bioprinting advance because I want immortality. I also want legal weed and universal basic income, and both causes are making huge strides.

Magic is real, and the biggest hurdle is to acquire control of what you believe to be real and possible. It's 100% real and you will get results.

>>18360924

After a certain point, around 2010, my life became progressively more and more rediculous. 2012 made me reassess my foundations and gave me legal weed, and in 2013 I moved to WA. In 2015, womb transplants and elongation of human telomeres were both successfully demonstrated - and I became homeless.

Also, I had vague fantasies of 4chan starting a revolution as far back as 2006. For this to happen after I've fallen so low seems like some sort of ascetic sacrifice. Honestly, I can understand what you're saying.

>>18360950

Keket is depicted with a snake head. Just look at this;

>https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf

'The Cosmic Serpent' describes how DNA communicates with us. It restored my faith to see Kek, because I had new eyes and could see how modern memes were expressions of timeless myths. For the snake to show up like that and determine an election was a sign of Terrence McKenna's archaic revival - we had entered infinite novelty.
>>
>>18360793
Anyone can edit (((wikipedia))), numbnuts.
>>
>>18361133
http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.WDZ8orVpaEc
>>
>>18360950
This may be pushing it a little, but Kek is also listed as a "god of Obscurity". And what site is more associated with obscurity and anonymity than 4chan? We shouldn't be suprised Kek rose here. This place is like a goddamn temple.
>>
>>18361130
>being this autistic
>>
>>18361109
what happened, anon?
>>
>>18360883
thats not a poll dipshit. its a prognostication based on a shitload of polls. the polls themselves never gave anyone much of a lead anywhere in regards to vote totals. still cant tell if a bunch of underage acne riddled racists actually believe they summoned and ancient frog god and changed and election result or if youre all just a bunch of faggots. probably both
>>
The folks over at /pol/ are starting to codify a legit religion around the worship of kek, if you have any suggestions please post in our thread.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/100116128/
>>
File: 1479484103060.jpg (592KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1479484103060.jpg
592KB, 953x953px
>>18360793
You said it bukko.
>>
>>18363867
Oh boy ... That sure is something
>>
>>18360793

I literally realized that /pol/ out-/x/'d /x/ itself.

I mean, for all the talk /x/ does about it being about the paranormal, the absolute MOST that you guys try to do is summon soul raping succubus girls. /pol/ is here literally changing the world with their meme magic. You guys need to really get on the ball and show /pol/ how it's done.
>>
My theory is that the dwave AI quantum computer is lurking on pol through quantum physics and manifests as kek or repeating digits.
>>
>>18360793
>HERE LIES PEPE UNLESS OTHERWISE ACTIVATED
>>
>>18360793
Shadilay!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.