[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any practices or spells that anyone here is aware of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Are there any practices or spells that anyone here is aware of which could bring a lost lover back? The person in question no longer communicates with me because we had a falling out, but hasn't necessarily 'closed every door' to me. I've done everything one can do to meaningfully "move on" but my heart is set on this relationship. I've created a few sigils that consecrate my intent to fix everything, but patience is painful in this circumstance. What, if anything, does /x/ suggest?
>>
go ask here: >>>/adv/
>>
>>18360121
Well, first you need to have had a lover.
>>
>>18360158
Funny joke. Everybody laugh.
>>
File: 1479871028762.png (229KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
1479871028762.png
229KB, 441x484px
>>18360246
Hey thanks, I'll be here another 50 minutes.
>>
>>18360121
Honestly OP, if you're patience isn't strong, neither are your sigils. You seem to already know this, by your post. If your heart truly is for this person, then you would respect their wishes, no matter what those are.

If you were concerned that their falling out of you, is in fact, not of their own free will, then I would have other advice.

At this point in time, with what information you have provided, all I can simply say is smile, and have faith in both your physical, and metaphysical abilities. If your will towards them is strong enough, and their heart is open enough to you, it will work out in time. Patience, strength, and faith in whats good with love.
>>
Max I swear to god if this is you I will bash your fucking nuts in.

If it's not you, then dude, leave it be. Jesus Christ I can tell you from first hand experience she's not interested. Doing some bullshit fucking ritual won't help you, and if she finds out you've been chanting to thin air in a candle lit room she'll be even more repulsed.
Get a grip man, you're spoiled. You can't always get what you want.
>>
>>18360502
If that's a friend of yours, then he's an asshat. He brings up a few good points though, admittedly in pretty rude ways. You aren't the first person to look in to the metaphysical for help in a relationship or in love. But, from experience, let me tell you, it never works out. The fact of the matter is, this other person, your love interest, has free will of their own. To fuck with that, on any level, is a bad idea, and will come back to haunt you, literally. Just be patient, or move on, both with confidence. Anything else, is bad advice.
>>
>>18360270
Thanks. The hardest answer to get is the one you already know because you've tried everything else.
>>18360502
Not Max
>>18360716
There's no way to signal an intent out to the universe about this sort of subject and get a message back without fucking with free will, huh?
>>
>>18360121

give him/her a few years time for recharging

unripe fruits are bitter
>>
File: life has many doors.jpg (38KB, 388x452px) Image search: [Google]
life has many doors.jpg
38KB, 388x452px
>>18360121
>>
>>18360121
Yeah bro, don't mess with "love spells" or any magick made to make someone love you. Just bad juju and bad karma all over that shit.

"If you love something, set it free. Even if it hurts. If it comes back to you, they were yours all along. If not, it was never meant to be."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.