[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP ME. Please, whatever this entity is, it wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1457383221393.gif (150KB, 732x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1457383221393.gif
150KB, 732x1060px
I recently moved back into a house that I have experienced many strange things in. I don't know what it is, but it seems to be some spiritual activity. I am acquainted with the paranormal, and am not usually scared by it. I feel an overwhelming sense of malevolence from it and it's activities. The most terrifying thing I've seen here is a strange geometric shape (sigil maybe) written in the fog on the mirror. It's the same symbol every time. It does not happen every time I shower, usually around 2-3 times a week. I have clean the mirror thoroughly, but keeps coming back exactly the same. I have a nice camera now and will take pictures the next time I see it. I am going to document everything that has happened later as I have't slept well and have things to do. I've been having sleep paralysis on multiple occasions in this house. Before coming here my last sleep paralysis experience was at the age of 8. I want to make this post, because I want to figure out a way to stop what is happening, and get it the fuck out of here. I'm not sure what the best way is, and want to apply a variety of techniques. I need to stop this as soon as possible. Any advice or guidance is deeply appreciated.
>>
Someone please tell me what I can do to stop this this from harassing me. I'm not fucking roleplaying, I need help. I need to get some decent sleep.
>>
Sit somewhere quiet ask wholeheartedly why it is there. Meditate.
>>
>>18359608
what have you tried? do you have a religion, do you recognize something in that place that can be related to your experience?
>>
>>18360474
It's there to fuck with you, no other reason. You'll never get rid of it on your own, only Jesus Christ has that kind of authority and you can only have that authority through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18359608
If you aren't experienced with such phenomenon, don't try to communicate with the entity..don't inestigate and don't do any ritualistic stuff you've read about online...all those actions simply feed your energy to the "Thing" that harrasses you. If you are really concerned about your safety, leave your place for a few days and search the assistance of professional exorcists.
>>
find it's butthole and rape it into submission
>>
File: 1473739589311.jpg (279KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473739589311.jpg
279KB, 900x900px
>>18362449
^Only not troll advice so far. Meditating around it would expose yourself to "it".
>>
>>18360490

Amen.

Op get a bible and pray. Christ will protect you
>>
Definitely sounds stressful. If you do have a religion you may be able to follow that to get some help and relief. If you don't I would suggest documenting it like you said. And finding out the logical explanation for the marking on the mirror. And when you find out why. It may ease the negative feelings you feel. Investigate objectively without looking for supernatural explanations. I am sure there is a logical explanation why this is happening. good luck and keep us posted.
>>
File: 20161121_001154.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_001154.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
They don't call picrelated "The book of books" for no reason.

>though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me
>>
>>18359608
Idk exactly what it could be. Keep salt on you at all times while in the house, in case it is an actual spirit. I'm prettty sure there's Japanese spirits that are effected by salt, so if it's that you're good.
>>
>>18359608
I bind the entity with the power of God's Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ, and I consign it to the hell prepared for it.

Go in peace, anon. You are free.
>>
>>18363092
why would he want to invite more malevolent spirits into his home ? ....moron..

>>18359608
you need to conduct a ceremony with sage and get rid of all negative spirits from your home, you need to use your willpower DO NOT call upon anything else, it is YOUR home and you have to let the spirit know that, also let the spirit know that this is your and your families home now, and that if you wish the family harm you must leave immediately
>>
/r9k/ here.
Have you tried fucking it?
>>
File: corey taylor.png (617KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
corey taylor.png
617KB, 1920x1080px
>>18362449
>>18362898
>Meditating around it would expose yourself to "it".

but wouldn't the post below work?

>>18364748
>conduct a ceremony with sage and get rid of all negative spirits from your home
>>
I 'm not a christian or religious, but I know that because of the anti-demonic energy of priests/exorcists or an imam or rabbi, one of those might help getting rid of the energy.
>>
>>18359608
Try and rape it worked for me when I kept getting dragged from my bed. So one night I stripped naked and kind of forgot about it. When it ripped off the sheets it seemed shocked and it sure as hell didn't expect me to think "hop on it now or I'll draw your weakly essence into it".

In an instant the room felt right again in fact the entire house did no more pockets of dread which I thought was just apart of the house. It's been 7 years since then nothing has returned.
>>
File: 1334864975438.png (165KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
1334864975438.png
165KB, 640x517px
>>18365495
Fascinus-ating.

>>18365374
lol at anti-demonic.
>>
>>18365762
Ghosts can't win against the dick
>>
>>18359608
Call a priest or someone expert paranormal team to come and preform a exorcism or to bless your house or something. It usually works.
>>
>>18359608
>Urgent
>Has time to put an edgy .gif
>>
Pray to Jehovah your God for help! You need to its your only hope. Many times in my life I experienced these things. Please pour your heart out to Heavenly Father Jehovah.
>>
Stick a cross in your pooper and post results
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.