[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean? It's from (((The Economist)))

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What does this mean?

It's from (((The Economist))) the World in 2017.
>>
>>18359405
1st one...
THIRD secret of Fatima
Vatican will fall
Wheel of fortune is the Karmic wheel of life
>>
>The Tower
Communism and Christianity vs Islam
>Judgement
GOD EMPEROR flexing his muscles a bit
>The World
The secrets of the world opening up.
>The Hermit
Europe being overrun
>Death
Death to Europe
>The Magician
Blind capitalism
>Wheel of Fortune
Not as fortunate as portrayed
>The Star
The forces on this planet that will fight against what is wrong.
>>
>>18359449
>The forces on this planet that will fight against what is wrong

Lol

>Trudeau
>fighting what is wrong

I hope that the star is for people that will die
>>
Next year's world tarot card is the Wheel of Fortune so whatever is going on in that card will be a big deal.
>>
File: close enough.jpg (314KB, 776x588px) Image search: [Google]
close enough.jpg
314KB, 776x588px
Here's the uncensored version.
>>
>>18359449
>interpreting Death literally
Dont be stupid

I think you're wrong on Hermit too
>>
>>18360895

I'm the hermit.

It's a prophet leading against the destruction of the world.
>>
>>18359449
>>18360955
You are wrong about the hermit.

The Hermit clearly symbolises the current climate of nationalism, protectionism or isolationism. The crowd are holding up a banner againt TTIP the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership.
>>
>>18360963

But that's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>18360968
Except it's also clearly what the artist meant to communicate.

How does it depict Europe being "overrun". Overrun by what? Protesters with anti-globalist slogans?
>>
>>18360955
the hermit is never a prophet, that would be the heirophant. The hermit isolates and observes, he doesn't preach.
>>
>>18360978

I'm not the Europe guy.

You're really assumptive. Let that sink in for the meanings you derive.
>>
>>18360982

To see what is wrong with the world you must observe and distance yourself from the problem. Taking a step back.

All prophets the hermit at some point in their lives.
>>
Yea, the hermit plainly looks like it's talking about Brexit. Lol.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>18359449
>Communism and Christianity vs Islam
100 years of October Revolution also
>>
wheel of fortune looks to be the french elections
>>
>>18361652
The wheel of fortune here represents the rise of the far right in Europe. (Marine Le Pen (French Flag), Geert Wilders (Flag of Netherlands) and the fall of the left here represented by Angela Merkel (Flag of Germany) going down on the wheel of fortune.
>>
>>18361860
Which means that the far right will be victorious in the coming elections in Europe
>>
File: Kek.png (1MB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
1MB, 1024x1117px
>>18361867
>When /pol/ creates a God that suddendly changes the course of the world
Praise KEK
>>
>>18359449
>LePen topples AlMerkelahad
>Not as fortune as portrayed
Wrong
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.