[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 74

File: thefirstflight.jpg (132KB, 570x784px) Image search: [Google]
thefirstflight.jpg
132KB, 570x784px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18355227
>>
>>18358376
daddy pls
>>
Anyone down to trade?
>>
>>18358455
is he interested in me?
>>
>>18358464
I'll trade
>>
>>18358478
What method?
>>
>>18358491
tarot. you?
>>
>>18358470

I am :^)
>>
>>18358494
I-ching
>>
>>18358503
what's your query?
>>
>>18358509
Just do a general
>>
>>18358510
np brb
>>
>>18358510
>Page of Cups, Five of Wands, Seven of Wands, The Hanged Man, Nine of Cups.
Be warned, I'm not very good at generals, but here it goes...
I feel like you have the desire to stand out at something, maybe standing out in your family or towards someone you look up to? The Universe is on your side, but you'll never really win until you let go of wanting to stand out, because the truth is that you already do. Once you let go, you'll get your Nine of Cups outcome.
I....I'm not feeling very confident. I don't feel like I earned my trade. Do you have a more specific question.
>>
>>18358522
No, don't worry, it's accurate.

What query do you have?
>>
>>18358526
Oh thank God. WEW.
I'm just wondering where things are leading between L and I? And if the i-Ching could offer advice, that would be awesome, too.
>>
>>18358503
omgggggg i want one
>>
>>18358530
K'uei / Estrangement.

Transformed: Shih Ho / Biting through.

I don't know the context, but the feeling I'm getting is this.
There will be a reckoning, something rather unpleasant will occur, but it will overall have a good outcome.
>>
>>18358539
Hm. This goes very well with a reading I got some weeks ago about him: Tower, followed by the 10 of Pents. I wonder what it could mean...
Thank you!
>>
>>18358543
No prob
>>
>>18358497
lol
>>
>>18358497
Are you dani?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 250x335px
Ey it's wardrobe malfunction anon
Thanks for the reads
If you're wondering my skirt was see thru
Ugh
Thanks again
>>
>>18358565
i think more people may have been thrilled than embarrassed for you. ;)
>>
>>18358554
I am whomever you want me to be babe
>>
>>18358572
:D luv u
>>
Anyone want to trade? I do tarot
>>
>>18358582
Query?
>>
/div/, it's 4am and I got a lecture at 10. Is there any point going to sleep? What do the cards say
>>
>>18358539
woullllllllld you do another for a stranger?
>>
>>18358593

I want to know how things will go with this girl. Should i go for romance or just friends? Either way i am good really, just curious.

What is yours?
>>
>>18358565
>this picture is meant to summon scrycat
>>
>>18358602
Alrighty, no need for a trade. Hit me with
>Name
>Description and defining feature(s) (of yourself)
>Colour shape combo
>>
>>18358630
r u doing more?
>>
>>18358632
Potentially later, I'm pretty darn tired and still need to do my laps for the day. I also just got a dremel kit and wanna try out carving up some runes. If you're quick, I'll do one for you too anon. <3
>>
>>18358630
Sufi

North African Arab

Blue upwards triangle

I want an empath reading. I want to know what you can predict based on my aura.
>>
>>18358647
not that dude, but
>Ponyboy
>thick black hair, black eyes, no one is one hundred percent sure what race i am, including myself. I think I'm Hispanic tho. People tell me i have a laid back disposition, but I've been a lot moodier lately.
>wine red pentagram
>>
>>18358647
:) thanks
Quin
brown eyes black hair tan
Whay am i so upset?
>>
>>18358679
>>18358630
>>18358630
Black giraffe
>>
>>18358677
Query?
>>18358668
Not doing Empath readings right now sorry.
>>18358679
>>18358681
Coming right up
>>
>>18358693
>>18358677
Unrequited love is fuckin up my shit. What do?
>>
>>18358693
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18358679
>>18358681
>Tarot Reading;Personal Specific
The Hierophant(r)
Two of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The Empress(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1E47V6vQ4ll
>>
>>18358702
Rape
>>
>>18358630
>Name
Lance
>Description
Tall, black hair pale skin, sleepy eyes

>Color and shape
Red Triangle

I would love to know what I should focus on:

Either academic goals or simply improving myself to find a partner.
>>
>>18358711
Lololo I am your boss :^) that was a excellent reading and some sound advice. Your feelings are right and I trust people too easily. Thanks man.
>>
>>18358702
>>18358677
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
10 of Cups
Death
Ruled over by Justice
Counseled by Ace of Pents and The Magician
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10b9Kn4y3Kc
>>
>>18358734
>Lololo I am your boss :^)
No yo-
>Look at time
>It's around the time he leaves
D-don't do this to me anon...

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yea, time to turtle up and find where your trust is best invested
>Go to reply to this post
>accidentally flick a card off of deck
>Lands up right, face up
>Strength
yea, you've got this man.
>>
>>18358724
As someone who has fucked themselves over by doing that latter over the former I don't even need to do a reading. The former man, always the former. Academia should be your first and foremost priority.
>>
>>18358735
thanks senpai
letting go of this girl sounds hard as fuck
Worst of all was that she was the person who kind of initiated contact. Like she had a mutual friend introduce me her and the gist was she already had a schoolgirl-type crush on me. But everytime i was with her i got cold feet and i never made a move. And now she's lost interest i guess. And it really sucks because as i got close to her personally, i started to like her more and more and she was liking me less and less.And now im where im at now. Its kinda fucked, but i just wish there was some way i could salvage it.
>>
>>18358758
>i just wish there was some way i could salvage it.
This is basically the death card to a T. It's painful yes, but a quick clean death is preferable over a drawn out experience. It hurts. It sucks. It fucking blows. But it is. And believe me, as someone who spent 7months yo-yoing over an Ex (not quite the same, but the message still stands) going from hot and cold, it's not worth it for your mental health
>>
>>18358630
Ditto

British, Woman, Brunette

Mt. Everest

May I have a tarot regarding my next boyfriend?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18358782
Yo yo, got a dude wanting to trade right here. Whatcha need?
>>
>>18358810
query: will he choose to be with me again?
what's yours?
>>
>>18358630
Gaius
Brown hair and blue eyes. Average height, a pretty chill dude.
Purple Star
So if I do this thing I'm thinking of doing, will it lead to me finding my next love?
>>
can i get a general reading?? or romantic stuff would be nice if it's not too much to ask
>>
What's the consensus on Napoleon's Oraculum or the Philosophical Merlin?
>>
I feel my heart aching every damn day.
>>
>>18358814
You're better off trying to move on, friend. You see, I also recently had my heart snapped in two, crushed to bits and down the drain. During this time, I obsessively did tarot readings about the situation, hoping they'd come back to me, and I kept constantly getting these same cards I just drew for your situation and outcome. The four of swords (situation) and The fool (outcome)

As indicated by the Three of pentacles in the challenge spot, accompanied by The four of swords in the situation spot, I can see you're hurting. Hurting, yet hopeful-- yet at the same time, afraid to make a move. Maybe you're afraid to make him angry? Whatever the reason, you should take the advice that The High Priestess is attempting to give you, and just stay calm, and somewhat distant. Perhaps, there is a chance he may come back if you do so, but you shouldn't remain hung up on this dude. Yo, just keep on truckin'! Kick back, smoke a huge blunt, do what makes you happy, shiiiiit. It's time for a new adventure. You don't need him. I'm rooting for you.

As for me, lemme know how the next person I'm gonna date is gonna feel about me.
>>
>>18358735
Hey Empath, it's good to see your name :) Ifl hope you've been having a pleasant day. I have a couple of questions, the first being most important if you don't want/have energy to do another. Believe me, I understand that.

Anywho, my first query is about my biological father. I just found out that I might have a different father than the one who I'd grown up with.. so if you could, could you maybe describe my biological father? Interesting, weird query for ya there.

Then my second is about a guy, S. What is our future like together?

Anyhow, I'm Female, Cancer and 20.

Maybe you'll recognize me ^.^

Goodnight!
>>
Has Val been around today?
>>
>>18358837
Plenty of us do. Some of us try to turn it into something positive.
>>
>>18358841
Green eyes btw, but they change color.
>>
Good morning

Can anyone enlighten me on the possible meanings of the "The Lovers" card ? I drew 1 card this morning to get a general feel or a theme for the day and I drew that one.

I'm trying to learn Tarot (I have a Crowley deck) and it would be really nice to get some opinions.
Also some general tips would be appreciated.
>>
>>18358839
>The Chariot, Queen of Cups, The Magician, Ten of Wands, Ten of Pentacles.
I think they'll feel deeply for you,
but it's going to burn hot and fast
so stay on your toes. If you're both
willing to do your part, then it can
become something lasting. I
pulled two more cards to see if there
is anything you should watch out for
and I got:
>Nine of Swords and Knight of Pentacles.
Honesty and communication are going
to be very important for this
relationship. If one of you doesn't hold
your end up, you risk losing your new
partner to another person whom they
will have a more predictable and
grounded relationship with. In the end,
this relationship can lead to good things,
but don't get too comfortable. I get the
vibe that this person will require a lot
of time and affection from you, but
if you like giving those things to your
partners, then you guys will be fine!

>I obsessively did tarot readings about the situation, hoping they'd come back to me, and I kept constantly getting these same cards I just drew for your situation and outcome
I mostly get really great cards in readings
about him. This is the first time since the
break up months ago that I've gotten a
rather sad outcome. :( I'll post in two
weeks and let you know what happened.
;P
>>
>>18358846

Yes but it's become a lot more physical for me this year. Like a lot of my emotions have been going right to the centre of my chest, making it feel heavy and my heart pumping faster. I'm getting worried I think I might end up getting broken heart syndrome.
>>
>>18358852
from what I know, the Lovers can mean exactly what it means: lovers, soulmates, sometimes it can indicate a "third wheel" in a relationship, sometimes it means a choice.
http://learntarot.com/maj06.htm
>>
>>18358852
The lovers mean you'll daydream about a crush. It could mean your long past due to hit on someone.

Some people think its like the ten of cups.

Honestly it's better then the sun. It's meaning without love usually is alchemy. It's a you changing your surroundings by good grounding and a alchemist mind.

It also means that what ever you do will work throughout the day by guides visiting and taking on the other half of the card.
>>
File: tumblr_o2auj4uqqj1qle6gdo1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2auj4uqqj1qle6gdo1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x296px
>>18358868

cheswick, tell me something i should know!
>>
>>18358852
You're going to find love today.

That's what you want us to say, isn't it?
>>
>>18358856
Heck yeah. I love showering my partners with affection and making them feel important, so it'll all probably work out. Thaaaaaanks buddyyyyyy.

I don't really think the outcome was all too sad though. The outcome card was the fool, which doesn't indicate sadness, but happy new beginnings. Once you're finally able to bring yourself to move on, you'll be feeling much better as a result, and be a much stronger person.
>>
>>18358873
Oh it's so homosexual.

Well you should know about the my little pony movie.

And there's a anime I'm seeing wolf and spice I think...

The sun
The three of wands
Ten of wands.

Your about to hit a wall and be very exhausted. But it's in the sun so you'll take it with happy spirits at least.

Watch out for muscle strains and take relaxers for the rest of the week or some else as dank
>>
>>18358904
tenks, bb. can you tell me about love potential for the year? I do have someone in mind.
>>
>>18358868
Cheswick!

Should I let this man go?
>>
>>18358863
Thank you friend
>>18358868
I see. Also when cards like these pop up, should I DO something in context of the drawn card or is it a situation in which I should just be receptive, in a state of let go and let things play out. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle, depending on my intuition ?

>>18358881
I don't really believe in love in that sense. From my experience true love is all inclusive, I can't focus it on someone specifically, it's more a state of being than an actual feeling
>>
>>18358904

Hey Cheswick, can you tell me something?
I feel like I'm dying.
>>
>>18358908
I can't see so blocked.
>>18358907
Yeah I'm not seeing anything working out.
I mean you can try but the prospects all want something else.
Maybe you could try older people instead that are more mature and not just sluts.

I really wish you could decide what you want from life and your god soon since 2017 is a five year and means bad changes.
>>
>>18358912
If it's the lovers then yeah just sit back and watch for scholarly purposes the lovers is a mental card as well as spiritual.

The real love card is actually the page of cups and the knight.

You should rely more on guides then your own knowledge.
>>18358920
Oh can't see much blocked. I guess.
>>
>>18358926
Cheswick read something for me...idc what

oh actually, if you want, check on succubus-chan
>>
>>18358940
forgot to say "please"
:)
>>
>>18358455
Odd question for you /div/, since I don't really do forecasting or visit this thread regularly

What do you make of second hand readings? More than once in my life I've had someone close to me visit a clairvoyant and return with something for me.

Most recently my father visited one after a divorce and switching careers so late in his life. He ended up calling me all teary eyed about his failings in life and, after a bit of prying, revealed that the clairvoyant had spoke a lot about my relationship with him.

The weird part - the part that is getting to me - is that the clairvoyant warned him I was about to do something really bad and shouldn't do it, something that I myself would recognize as wrong. I don't really subscribe to the idea of good and evil or right and wrong, although I do believe that hurting for the sake of hurting isn't a good thing to do even though we sometimes do such thing. Without going into detail I've been working on a spell and crafting the necessary tools to perform it and while the spell itself isn't designed to cause harm, especially the living, it's something that definitely falls into what could best be described as "warlock" territory if you forgive the term. I had been considering testing the spell, but the only way to test it would be to cause hurting for the sake of hurting. I have since decided not to test the spell until I can test it on something less personal and less hurtful.

Given everything I've explained, did the clairvoyant I never personally spoke to somehow just get in my head or does this mean my magic is actually increasing in strength? I know that obviously /div/ would tend to believe in the clairvoyant, but I'm shaken enough by the revelation that I'm creating something so dark even psychics are picking up on it that I don't want to believe in this even though some part of me does.
>>
I would really appreciate a reading from anyone.
I just have a tremendous amount of things going on and any kind of guidance would be great.
>>
Anyone on doing readings?
>>
>>18358940
I'm seeing a new sexual tension between you and a succubus. But it's more on tour side. Once you realize this after the new moon. All is forgotten.

I see four succubi always on you but honestly where is the giant blue girl I'm not seeing her tonight.

They have unconditional love for you. And will defend you to death. They are saying they are worried about later hours and something about your sleep pattern.

Seeing some sort of sexual frustration over the new moon and feeling you very relaxed.

Aura is gold tonight and has almost green coins inside.

The three of cups.
The six of swords
The hermit

Cards seem to say your happy but overtravlling and wish you could just be alone and by yourself for awhile.

Succubus

The empress
The king of swords
The knight of cups.

Seems she may be on the defensive till the new moon and chills afterwards.
>>
>>18358947
Second hand readings can serve you in some ways but I personally wouldn't trust it given you don't know the source and the whole matter could really be mundane and not some form of synchronicity.

Few things, they could be right and legitimate or they could just as easily be exploiting your father to make them think they have significant information so they come back later and possibly suggest them to others as well. It wouldn't be that unlikely of a statement either as well given we as people often develop through things we reflect on the morality of and if you are still developing in one way or another then that's likely as shit and just an easy statement to make that's likely accurate.

This could also be a matter of synchronicity as well, you mayve reflected on this matter and not come to what you believe to be a proper form of judgement on this so gay magical faggot shit happened that brought this person here that may either be a con acting unwittingly as a guide or someone with legitimate skills.

It's a grey area really given you don't know shit about the person.

As for your operation, do what you see fit is all I can tell you really. If anyone tells you what to do and you just accept it based on a sense of authority you give them then you don't develop further as a person. Just don't make the reason you do it an anime reason.
>>
I'm going to buy a deck of tarot, my first one. I'm going to take a course of some months, so they will explain me the cards and all.

I have been looking and I love the Witches tarot and specially the Shadowscape tarot.

I asked the priestess, who is giving the course, and she told me that it didn't matter, bc I will learn to read it there, anyway.

Which one you will recommend for a beginner?
>>
File: 1367346279499.jpg (352KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1367346279499.jpg
352KB, 2560x1440px
Anyone doing a reading? General one would be helpful - not really sure if I'm heading anywhere in life at the moment.
>>
>>18359141
Hey where is the southern cross galaxy
>>
>>18359148
Galaxy? I didn't even know a galaxy named southern cross existed. Can't see the constellation there though.
>>
File: Jack-White-[1].jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-[1].jpg
114KB, 624x420px
>>18359148
General
>>
>>18359095
I personally wouldn't suggest a course if you are paying for it as the discord server in the op has resources you can use and then experience should fill out the rest of required experiences.
Get something easy to read and that has meaningfull symbolysm like thoth or rider Waite. Or if you want something more artistic look for some adaptations of rider waites deck like the golden tarot. If you are wanting a different system of symbology than get something like the new mythic tarot reproduction that doesn't cost 80 dollars like the older decks that has different atributions for cards such as the tower.
>>
>>18358630
Are you around or doing more Empath?
>>
>>18358940
Are you doing any readings at the moment?
If so, i want to know if i am compatible with a succubus.

That would be most appreciated.
>>
>>18359141
Small room, shutters at half, orange cat with sullen face, sky a mix of blue and orange, dusty cabinet

I would suggest that you start by cleaning up your room, it's not easy to figure out what you want to do in life, may I suggest that you take up automatic writing?

Automatic writing- writing whatever comes out of your head and paying no credance to vocabulary or grammar

Take up a job that allows you to socially interact with people.

You have a close knit group of friends, they are not a lot, but there's a woman with a bob and a guy in a beanie hat. That's great, having close friends. I would like to encourage you to delve into more friendships, know the community around you.

Good luck and I know that through meditation and conscious thinking the universe will reveal your desires to you

---------

Hello /x/, it's been a year, or so I think.

I am Lady Spades.
May I grace your community with my readings.
I must preface that whilst I do not do future readings, as I believe fate is not fixed, I am willing to try to channel the energies of the universe through my being and let it tell you what you might need as advice to your situation.

If you would kindly give me your name and question I will do my very best to give you a reading.

I shall be here for the next 30 minutes, to those that I didn't reach in time, I apologize.

Know that in any circumstance/situation that you are in, it's always, always interchangeable.

As man/woman, you are the master of your own destiny, and captain of your fate.

As much as I do believe in fate, I believe that fate is chosen.

Now, let me listen to your worries and aspirations
>>
File: 1474100415085.jpg (13KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
1474100415085.jpg
13KB, 236x298px
Anyone can give me a love reading, please? My life is finally turning around and i want to know what might await me.

M
Aries
>>
>>18359286 I would really appreciate a general reading, not sure what to do aith myself
>>
>>18359292
red curtains, dolphins, view of a californian beach, fancy carpet, cacti, hot mid day, sun scorching down

Hello there Aries-boy

It seems that you get to know girls through bedding her, this will prove to be quite heartbreaking for the regular person, but strangely not for you.

You seem to be able to move on from relationships, brief relationships quite easily without too much remorse in your bones.

Personally I'm not a fan of tinder, and don't think it's the best place to meet a love interest, but since you seem adventurous enough you are willing to give it a go.

even if it were brief, the love was there and you're happy with that.
>>
File: scarface-fix-list-life.jpg (208KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
scarface-fix-list-life.jpg
208KB, 620x375px
>>18359303
You know what's odd, you basically summed up a good friend of mine. I have known him for a few months (work related) and we hit it off very well (perhaps too well). Only thing is he is trying to turn me into someone like him, so that means both of us going to bars / clubs and either me or him starting off a conversation with girls and flirting etc.. with only the intentions for sex.

He is giving me pointers, hints, and helping me out so I'm lucky in that regards,

I also thought about tinder, and am being pushed into dating apps by him since hes fucked many girls from there and keeps bugging me. I won't do it since no FB.
>>
>>18359294
Hello not-sure-what-to-do-w/-myself,

small pond, in the middle of a marsh, clear, small tadpoles in the middle of transforming into a frog, there's a huge tree nearby with a tyre swing on it.

What is it about the future that scares you? Through what I see, it feels as though as time progresses, pushing you along you are fighting against the currents to return to a safer time, a period in time where you're not as vulnerable to the savage society that we live in.

You must learn to be brave now, and step forward. Childhood is a phase, and now we must accept the responsibilities that come with being an adult.

That does not mean we should adhere to the common stereotype of being stoic and 'un-fun'.

Have you read Road Dhal books? He encourages one to continue to see the vigor in life whatever stage of life you're in.

Every step towards the future will definitely contain some sort of uncertainty. Do not be afraid now, jump out of the little pool you grew up in and into the rivers
>>
>>18359314
Absolutely wonderful and spot on, quite inspirational, i will take up that reading as well.
>>
>>18359311
>you know what's odd?

:)
Life is less odd than you think my friend.

I had that feeling, and I think you'll have a lot of 'fun' going on tinder, but I must warn you in preface that going into tinder in hopes of a long relationship is like walking into a room looking for a cloud.

All in all, I would say go enjoy your life, but please use protection :)

Ala a vista
You never know what comes round the corner
>>
>>18359317
Swim the greater oceans my dear friend and godspeed
>>
File: hg6.jpg (42KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
hg6.jpg
42KB, 640x379px
>>18359318
Thanks for the reading, honestly i never liked dating apps and even now i still don't like it even when my friend keeps showing me all the matches he gets and dates trying to push me into it. I much prefer seeing her face to face in a bar or club (and meeting there), and talking my way through it.

By then, she is already mine. She just doesn't know it in that moment.

Anyway thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 09.jpg (210KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
210KB, 740x1000px
>>18359324
You're most welcomed Mr. Cassanova :)

The world is yours
>>
>>18359328
What do you require for a reading?
>>
>>18359342
Your name, if you'd like to share, and of course the query in mind
>>
>>18359344
Jake
General please?
>>
>>18359348

Hello there Jake :)

Big field, with a pathway cutting right through it, streetlights adorn it, there's a huge wall in it's path. Within this wall there is a construction going on, a train station is being built, rooster with hen, lemons, daylight to night

Pacing and a lot of self-reflection.
While you have settled with the irks and darks of your past, it still haunts you, and you keep asking yourself what-ifs and thinking of alternate pathways of should'ves.

It's a pleasant day, but it feels like it's just another day. you're waiting for the future to arrive, but I would like to encourage you to seek, it's not dangerous to stray from that pathway/routine that you've followed for so long.

Seek for other train stations instead of waiting for a long time of yours to be built.
You have the destination in mind, but you're willing to wait because subconsciously you're afraid of making a mistake.

You're not asking for the pyramids or the great-wonders of the world, you treasure simplicity.
Keep to your consciences and the higher ground
Godspeed
>>
I must take my leave, thank you kind folks and have an amazing day wherever you are
>>
>>18359361
Thank you!
>>
Anyone who can do a reading for me? I'm sorta afraid I'll be a NEET for a long while, and I need someone to ease my mind.
>>
>>18358852
a lot of interpretations are not only about union and love but also about hard decisions to make and consider regarding love.

the decision part is interesting because it depicts the time and place where something very important is happening between two human beings and it might change their entire lives.

keep in mind that it's that big of a deal because The Lovers is a Major Arcana card.
Major Arcana are all about the really grand sujets in life that just are incredibly intense and important because they are hallmarks of what life is all about in terms of ideals that very thouroughly impact your reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 722x1280px
>>18359466
Hmmm can I have some examples of hard decisions to make about love??
I have also heard a secret admirer could be another interpretation of that card

Not the same anon who asked
>>
Hello could I get a love reading please? My love life has been really stale since midsummer. Thank you in advance!

M
Scorpio
>>
>>18359468
>Hmmm can I have some examples of hard decisions to make about love??

http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/card-meanings/major_arcana/the-lovers/LT

read that text. it gives good insight about that.

http://www.ata-tarot.com/resource/cards/maj06.html

this one too.

>I have also heard a secret admirer could be another interpretation of that card

yes, pretty much. the only thing I don't understand is if it implies a love triangle just because you see that angel above the male and the female. because, you know, he's metaphysical and not really a love partner prospect. but that's just because of the image of having 3 individuals on there and love has many faces and can involve many people at the same time too.
>>
File: rdsgljkndkgndf.gif (65KB, 670x448px) Image search: [Google]
rdsgljkndkgndf.gif
65KB, 670x448px
Any general readings?

M
Cancer
>>
Anyone doing a reading please answer me.
I don't need a reading about love, but more on how my buisness/money/plans will turn out in the future.
Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 722x1280px
>>18359481
Thank u that was insightful
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 722x1280px
>>18359486
>Celtic cross: death, emperor, King of swords, knight of swords reversed, ten of pentacles reversed, five of cups reversed, hierophant, temperance reversed, King of cups, five of rods reversed
You're going thru a transition in life rn. It's helping you gain self discipline and a sense of security in life rn. You're very intelligent and objective. Your family's going thru money troubles rn. And has been for a while. Previously you were kind of less observant about ur surroundings and using less of ur intelligence to its full capabilities. In the future I see grief and sorrow. Little hope for love. No real role model in your life. No peace and serenity either. Try to gain your emotions under control. Find emotional discipline. outcome card is an all out battle
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 722x1280px
>>18359505
>Celtic cross: six of rods, eight of pentacles, hierophant reversed, ace of swords, judgement, tower, chariot, star, six of cups reversed, ace of rods
Getting a yes. Currently standing tall much recognition and success. You're skilled and have the necessary tools to succeed. Unfortunately you have the tower in the future. Much disaster. You're not a good leader. Immediate past shows clarity of thought, inspiration, birth of new ideas. You are using good judgement and making good decisions. You are about to take the wheel and offer what you have learned to the business. Hopeful for the future. Not scared of the future. dont let your past get u down. And outcome is inspiration, enthusiasm, creativity, more ideas.
>>
>>18359525
Can you read me?

Will I have a full time job and all that before I turn 20?
>>
>>18359525
Thank you very much.
I have many things going on, and people rely on me. Dissapointed to see that much disaster line but i will have to go through.
Thank you
>>
>>18359066
>if you are still developing in one way or another then that's likely as shit and just an easy statement to make that's likely accurate
I have a pretty set morality at the age of 30, so I can readily dismiss vague statements. Despite an interest in magic I'm one of the skeptical types that tries to disprove things rather than taking them as fact. When I test magic I do it blindly on people I'm in regular contact with without their knowledge to see whether or not it worked.

>This could also be a matter of synchronicity as well
That makes me feel better to an extent, although it wouldn't change the conclusion that she's simply in my head or my spell is actually going to work, would it?

>If anyone tells you what to do and you just accept it based on a sense of authority you give them then you don't develop further as a person
I don't really listen to people in the first place. The reason this has been troubling me is the specifics that the warning was that I'd do something I'd KNOW is wrong which is extremely rare for me since I think I'm always right and have a very gray view on morality, and that the clairvoyant didn't give my father the warning to pass on to me but rather I kept bugging him about what she told him. If I felt she was just scamming him I wouldn't be concerned at all, but she was right about enough things to put a chink in my skeptic's armor.

For the record the spell I've been preparing is a form of reverse-exorcism that instead of sending a spirit back binds it to this world and renders it impotent. The "wrong" thing, as I saw it, was that I was going to test it out on someone close to me who genuinely believes they are being guided and watched over by a dead relative. I was going to try binding that spirit, but to do so would be hurtful to the person should it succeed and all it would accomplish is prove it worked hence why I decided I should wait to try it out on an actual unwelcome spirit.
>>
>>18359518
dayum dude depressing af
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 1420x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 1420x1136px
>>18359536
It's a pretty unavoidable disaster but ur right it's something ull have to go thru
I get the feeling you'll learn something from it
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 722x1280px
>>18359526
Got three no's in a row
>>
File: FatherCat.jpg (129KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
FatherCat.jpg
129KB, 715x800px
Offering palm readings, Khajiit is Very amateur. Price not very high. I need picture of hands. If you can draw on your hand with a pen and get away with it draw a :3 on your hand and I will also give you a cat blessing.
>>
File: GivehertheD.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GivehertheD.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18359588
Checkem , trip up
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 722x1280px
>>18359588
Damn wish I could do this but I'm on mobile and at school
Been wanting a palm reading for so long tho
Best wishes have fun reading
>>
File: wisecat.jpg (228KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
wisecat.jpg
228KB, 700x521px
Looking to trade readings with someone. To be clear, I'm looking to do a fairly large reading. Any experienced readers out there willing to do the same?
>>
>>18359649
>tfw experienced reader who regularly does large readings
>tfw I'd love to trade for one
>tfw I'm working right now
Will you be around in about 13 or 14 hours? I should be done working by then.
>>
If anyone is doing readings, i need this question answered. Also, i'm a male, gemini.

Is she really sorry? Can i trust her?
>>
File: Deathbulge-Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg (203KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
Deathbulge-Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg
203KB, 750x726px
>>18359667
Sounds grand. Is there any uncertainty you're dealing with? I can do short and long term.
>>
>>18359672
M8, here's what you're dealing with:

You're risking your dignity. Trust your inner wisdom. Self Indulgence seems to be an issue. Persistence will be your friend here. Its advised that you take some time to yourself. Relax for a while, and focus on what makes you happy.
>>
>>18358947
It is entirely possible for someone sufficiently skilled to read third-party. If you think about it, a lot of relationship readings here hinge on that, and they depend on reading the dynamic between the two individuals. I've seen readers point out that the partner is up to something before, so it's not that unusual.

In your case, it's likely that the person in question read your father's energy and traced his connection to you, thereby reading you. A good energy reader can pull this off. One of the things I do is read people's energetic connections, so something like this isn't too far-fetched. I'm certain I could pull it off myself in the right conditions.

Getting into the subject of whether or not to perform your work, this would be a matter of her personal morality or what she sees as the outcome. There's no real way to know this for certain, as the reader's ego always comes out in readings. While it may be possible that she pried further and saw a bad outcome, it's also possible she simply saw something that registered as unethical or immoral on her radar.

>>18359095
Rider-Waite is best for beginners. Also, see Rustig's guide in the OP.
>>
>>18359700
what about for me?
concerning love
>>
>>18359700
I think i should just forgive her, things won't go back to what they were, but i will try my best to make things clear. I just don't know what to talk to her.
>>
>>18359706
Sure, what's up?
>>
File: 20161123_121137.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_121137.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18359588

Hit me up senpai
>>
File: 1293284736530.jpg (1MB, 1233x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1293284736530.jpg
1MB, 1233x1824px
I'm in for a trade. I offer a Rider-Waite reading, may be a few readings after the trade.
>>
>>18359713
I'm liking someone, they know. It's just patience right now. We've been involved before.

I'm more or less nervous and just trying to go with the flow. I think it can be well but I'm also afraid I'm delusional.
>>
>>18359731
You're not going to like the first part, but it has a happy end.

There's another guy, and if she gets the chance she's going to pick him over you. But that's okay, there's someone else the spirits have picked out for you that's better than she was. They ask for your patience, this matter is trivial lol. For now, take some you time. Relax, catch your breath, let the world move around you for a bit.
>>
>>18359743
I'm the lady though
>>
File: Khajiit.jpg (170KB, 700x936px) Image search: [Google]
Khajiit.jpg
170KB, 700x936px
>>18359588
>>18359717

Khajiit has deceived NH for the last time
>>
>>18359588
CP!!!! I've missed you! Where you at?!
>>
File: brook.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>18359718

Still interested in a trade friend?
>>
>>18359749
Lol, sorry. Other way around then.

>>18359804
I will
>>
>>18359815

Alright, what is your query? And what method do you use?

Also if romantic related state relevant genders.
>>
File: 1460326632289.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460326632289.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>18359804
I'm here.
What's your query? I can look into finances, general and love questions.
Drop gender, zodiac and age. Adding something unique about yourself helps more; like your job, major branch at school, car model, petname, hobby, phobia, favorite drink/food, scar placement... You name it.
>>
>>18359841

social security number, credit card number, bank account number and pin.... the good stuff.
>>
>>18359841
>>18359846
To note: I just want "one" unique thing. and it's quite optional.
>>
>>18359849

it was just a joke <3
>>
>>18359841
Can you trade with me? I'd like a love query. I'm a female Capricorn and my pet name is "Poot" ;--;
>>
File: Penguin.jpg (240KB, 586x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin.jpg
240KB, 586x1000px
>>18359841
>Male
>Cancer
>26

>Unique thing: I work as a manager in a Cigar company.

I wonder how will my job will go for the next year, a general idea or advice helps. I am being offered other jobs and although i do not think i will change its worth at least considering it.

How about you? what is your query? I need gender, sign and a word that describes how you feel right now.
>>
>>18359873
>Cancer
>Manager in a Cigar Company
So Surprised
>>
>>18359875
Le puns
>>
File: shag.jpg (48KB, 561x466px) Image search: [Google]
shag.jpg
48KB, 561x466px
>>18359875
>>18359877

Not the first time i hear that kek
>>
File: 1302687935862.jpg (720×372).jpg (59KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
1302687935862.jpg (720×372).jpg
59KB, 720x372px
>>18359873
I'm on it will ask my query when I did the spread and post here.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 1000x954px
No one getting their palms read what a shame
>>
>>18359937
is cp still around?
>>
File: cuty piggy.gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
cuty piggy.gif
2MB, 700x393px
>>18359937

I posted mine and didn't got one, i even made it look like a kitty -_-
>>
>>18359841
Female
Aries
I have a scar from when I fell a weird way as a kid and had one of my teeth poke right through my bottom lip

How will my future career be? More specifically, when will I get a job or how can I improve my chances of getting a job?
>>
>>18359873
I did a "Which Job?" spread hope it helps. 9 cards so I'll be rough as possible.
>What is the querent looking for in a job? 9 of Penta
Better job coming your way ofcourse, that's what you expect. Be hopeful card says.
>What is steering the querent to job #1? 10 of Penta reversed
This card is a warning against smooth talkers. So I'll go with you don't wanna take a blind rush away from something stable. It might be all in your mind.
>What is steering the querent to job #2? Queen of Swords reversed
A woman figure? Struggles in communication by forgetting checking mails or not returning calls... May be rumors too. I'll take it as, your current company stresses you, or other choice just eludes you because you're not returning to them.

So far it only gave me the obvious... Let's see what's ahead...
Continue'd...
>>
>>18359998

>Main attraction of job #1? Page of Penta
You may get your hands dirty, but you reap the benefits of hardwork in the end. If workplace gives you lots of tasks to overcome don't hesitate to ask for help and reach out your coworkers.
>Main benefit of job #1? Temperance
It says keep working steadily, it would pay in the long run. Your accomplishments won't go unnoticed. May be a salary increase or promotion; Now card can't promise those but at least you'll get a good pat on the back and feel fulfilled.
>Main drawback of job #1? 6 of Penta reversed
Choking yourself with time lines? Keep yourself oriented and keep your co-workers informed. It may take your full attention to do that but generosity is a keypoint here. It looks like your job as the main organizer kind of tires you.
tl;dr: cards tell you to ask for help and keep in touch with everyone when doing the work.

>Main attraction of job #2? 5 of Swords reversed
Card of confliction. I think it's a warning, changing job may create some unwelcomed actions from your coworkers.
>Main benefit of job #2? Knight of Cups
Positive approach card. It may have a rocky start, but things seem better on from here. Just changing the job may have a bad impact on you and may stain your worklife.
>Main drawback of job #2? King of Penta reversed
A boss or a bunch of people who are hard to please. Think ahead of your actions and calculate the possibilities or you feel like you're doing everything wrong.
>>
>>18359286
Can you tell me something about my future?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18360008
I'm doing lenormand. I'm a little sleepy, but I can give a try. What is your question?
>>
>>18360013
Sort of a two part question: Does he miss me? What does he think of the question I asked him earlier today?
I'm not sure if these are right for Lenormand, but you would probably know better than I would. What's your query?
>>
File: Japanesegirlfriend.gif (71KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
Japanesegirlfriend.gif
71KB, 416x600px
>>18359873
>what is your query?
Romance reading.
I've been... I've been trying my chance online but nothing ever good came from it. I had lots of love interest but latest rejections kind of hit me in the head. Any of my old flames coming back to me or should I keep looking at the horizon for that online love? Any hint you can hit me with?
>I need gender, sign and a word that describes how you feel right now.
Male, Cancer, Stuck
>>
Female
Cancer

Will he ever forgive me?
>>
>>18360024
>The High Priestess, The Star, The Fool.
I think he's more interested in moving on from you right now. At least he's desiring to get to a place where he no longer cares. I can't say whether or not that means he will still care about you, but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>18360029
holy major arcana. you must've done goofed.
>>
>>18360029

Thank you
Will I move on?
Will he find someone else? Will I find someone else?
Will I achieve my goals?
>>
>>18360015
>Does he miss me?
>Cross, Snake, Woman, Key, Mice
For now he's hurt a lot. A lot of pain. It seems like you two want rebuild this relationship, but theres alot obstacles. He's probably miss you, but he's feeling pain. Let's try to slow down things. It take you some time to fix this.
>What does he think of the question I asked him earlier today
>Rider, Crossroad, Clover, Bouquet, Cross
It seems like you gave him some decision to make? There is happiness and sadness interwoven with each other, but there is hope in main card clover. It seems like you're going to make it up, but like I said sadness is inevitable.

Hope I helped. Hope you're okay with this answers. My query is a love query. Can I approach her?
>>
>>18359872
What be your query?
>>
Male
Aries
General reading would be much appreciated.
>>
>>18360048
Thanks! This is very helpful. I'll keep my fingers crossed. : )
I'll be right back with your spread.
>>
>>18359998
>>18359999
>Check em
Thanks for the read, seems accurate and will give you feedback shortly and also your reading >>18360020

Got my hands full out of the sudden.
>>
Can i have a reading related to my studies?
I feel like im gonna fail this year and i dont even know if im on the right path...

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18360048
>Can you approach her: Three of Wands
>Should you approach her: Six of Cups
>Outcome: Ten of Cups
>Warnings/advice: Seven of Swords.
Wow, an overwhelmingly positive spread is haunted by that Seven of Swords. I would say that if you want to pursue her, she'll respond, but look out for some red flags in her personality. Seven of Swords can sometimes mean deceit, but it can also mean lone wolfing it. I pulled a clarifier and Ace of Wands.I think this may be an indicator that she may end up being hot and cold towards the prospect of an actual relationship. She may be a bit fickle. It don't think it's necessarily a harbinger of a failed relationship, but I get the vibe that she is afraid of opening up, and may be suspicious of everyone. You may be able to work through it, as your spread had plenty of cups, but it may take some great effort on your part. The best way to help her through this is to create good memories together. I hope this helped. I'm not feeling particularly confident about this spread, so let me know if you have any feedback or a different question.
>>
>>18360071
Oh, thanks. If I can I would ask about her feelings towards me. I don't know what's on her mind.
>>
>>18360082
sure! just a moment
>>
Can anyone do a love read for me?

Male
Pisces

I would like to know if she feels the same way as me and if we can become something more
>>
>>18360082
>Seven of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, Nine of Swords.
I think she has a budding interest in you, but she's not feeling very confident in herself. I believe the Nine of Swords may be saying that she worries what you and what other people think of her for sure, and she questions whether or not she can even have a successful relationship, but I will say that all the right pieces are there, but you'll have to be willing to put up with self-esteem issues for awhile until she can work it out. As someone who went through this with their partner, don't try to be her hero. If she questions you, don't take it personally. She probably feels that way about everyone in her life.
I pulled a card for advice and got Three of Pents. Teamwork, cooperation, and understanding will be hugely important for this relationship. It seems like it can lead to something serious if you believe you can handle the work involved with her becoming more stable.
>>
>>18360090
>The Emperor, The Moon, Queen of Cups, Five of Cups, The Hanged Man.
You may be coming on a bit strong for her. She is still unsure of what she feels about you and the pursuit of a relationship with you. I think she is going to drag you around a bit. I think you're at risk of being led on. You can always get a second opinion from another reader though.
>>
>>18360097

Thanks!
>>
>>18360092
Thanks. This gave me a deeper insight of this situation. Thank you very much again! Have a nice day!
>>
>>18360102
Thank you as well!
>>
Can anyone tell me if the girl i'm thinking about is truly the end goal for my ascension?

M
Pisces, something about Aquarius?

The lady i'm thinking of is a scorpio if that helps. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18360125
>King of Pentacles, Five of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles, Ace of Swords.
Her presence in your life will teach you an important lesson. You'll grow from having her in your life, whether you stay together or not.
>>
>>18360020

I will start with a simple three card spread and decide if want to switch to method afterwards.

>Your Current situation: Judgement and Queen of Cups (R)
>What to do: Queen of Wands and Death
>What not to do: Wheel of Fortune and Knight of Cups

>Clarification: Three of Cups and Ace of Swords (R)

You should be more confident of where you are, the cards are advising you not to look for someone new actually. Since you asked about old flames i take that is what they are talking about.

Its a really interesting spread to be honest, you should move on from this last rejection, no chances there but that doesn't mean you are out of options.

>Any hint you can hit me up with?

Surely. I wonder, which of your previous loves interests had shown more confidence on herself (to an intimidating point even)? Someone that showed up as a friend but it could have been more?

Am i making any sense? i'd like feedback in order to continue because i am not exactly confident... i might switch method if you think i am off or continue with Tarot otherwise.
>>
Is anyone doing readings right now?
>>
I'll do two readings. Hit me up.
Need gender and sign.
NO generals or future boyfriend/girlfriend readings.
>>
>>18360130
Thanks! I'll take that as a solid yes.
>>
>>18360141

Male she female
Pieces

Is this hypothetical relationship going to work?
>>
>>18360141
Male Cancer
How do I stop wasting my potential?
>>
>>18360141
Male
Aquarius
What will happend if i decide to lose it to her?
>>
>>18360146
>The Hanged Man, Queen of Cups, Judgement, Eight of Cups.
I'm getting an overwhelming sense of a missed opportunity. If you're not careful, you'll suffer if you don't play your cards right in this relationship. She is represented by the Queen of Cups and you by The Hanged Man. Don't rest on your laurels for this relationship, or you will lose it. I tend to see Judgement as fate. There is some karma involved in this relationship. Perhaps a lesson.
>>
>>18360153

Thank you.
>>
File: zabka placze.png (56KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
zabka placze.png
56KB, 657x527px
are things going the way i think they're going? relationship wise
thanks in advance
>>
>>18360147
>Five of Wands, Ace of Cups, Three of Pentacles, King of Pentacles.
I get the feeling that you have a habit of chasing short-term pursuits, even if they don't appear that way, with long-term goals in mind. I encourage you to seek stability, seek opportunities that truly have long-term potential. The thing that keeps popping into my mind is education. I pulled another card for advice and got The Magician. I believe there is a huge importance on doing what you're good at. If you're not great at investing, don't get into economics, etc.. Look into some tride and true methods you can use your talents and take steps to cultivate those in a way that will provide more long-term options. i.e.: if you have a good mind for communications and logistics, go to school for business so that you can be taken more seriously in the business world.
>>
>>18360147
Yeah, I really should go back to school. It's such a risk and I don't know what to study. I keep on getting myself on the path of least resistance and need to get off and challenge myself with something.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>18360148
>Nine of Wands, Ten of Wands, Six of Wands.

This is the strangest spread I think I've ever had. I feel like you may be more in pursuit of losing your virginity than having an actual relationship with the girl? She may pursue you afterwards, and you may feel bad about it, but overall you'll gain some self-confidence because you've overcome a huge milestone in a young person's life.
Pulled Six of Pentacles and Ace of Cups as advice. Maybe give the relationship a try. There is potential there.

You may want to get a second opinion on this. I'm not feeling very confident.
>>
>>18360180

are you still doing readings, oceana?
>>
>>18360181
sure. what's up?
>>
>>18360180
Yes its the v-card im really insecure about it no one belives im a virgin, i think she is expecting some god like sex and im afraid of what might happend after she sees the truth, thank you for taking this third reading
>>
One last question that''s bugging me.
Is there a connection between gemini, scorpio and pisces?
>>
>>18360186
the nine and ten of wands makes a lot of sense now. I wouldn't worry too much. she likes you. that's what matters.
>>
>>18360181

are you on discord by any chance? i'd like to ask you a question privately
>>
>>18360188
Thank you very much if it matters you were really accurate
>>
>>18360192
yes. look in the chat for Oceana under "readers"
>>
File: zabka znajduje kolege.jpg (92KB, 1244x701px) Image search: [Google]
zabka znajduje kolege.jpg
92KB, 1244x701px
>>18360168
bumping just in case OP missed out on my post
>>
>>18360201
I would do it but im drunk anon, sorry
>>
>>18360204
thanks anon i dont mind waiting, i bumped just to make sure OP sees my post
>>
>>18360201
I would do it but I'm reading through pastebins to lend my wild guessing some aura of legitimacy
>>
File: marriagechart.jpg (21KB, 360x336px) Image search: [Google]
marriagechart.jpg
21KB, 360x336px
>>18360134
>you should move on from this last rejection
That one hurt really bad... A girl I talk online explained that she fell for another. She acted pretty weird to push me away too...I don't get it... She shown paranoia and narcissism. I started to worry for her.

>which of your previous loves interests had shown more confidence on herself
I have a LDR, but we're pretty distant...
As for... intimidating friends... I remember a few... should I give you a list? As I remember most intimidating one would be "Y" a Scorpio, and... a girl I talk online; a Virgo.
>>
>>18360210
Look up the post made by op first anon.
Your best option is waiting for a reader to show up
>>
>>18360168
>>18360201
>The Hermit, Justice, Six of Swords. If you mean a split, then yes. It looks like you may be going your separate ways. This is all for the best though. You guys aren't good for each other.
>>
>>18360201
>>18360210
>>
File: childhood friend.jpg (413KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
childhood friend.jpg
413KB, 1400x600px
>>18360201
I'd do it but I have to feed my ants.
>>
>>18360223
one more q if i may
is she thinking the way i think she is thinking?
>>
>>18360240
I can't really answer that, but this is what she is thinking:
>Knight of Wands, Three of Wands, The Lovers.
I think she may already have someone else on her mind.
>>
>>18360249
way too fucking accurate
thanks for the reading
>>
>>18360252
welcome
>>
>>18360219

>I have a LDR but we are pretty distant

Distant as to live far away? I am getting good vibes from this one, way better than the other three options.
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18360281
wat u want
>>
>>18360283

A love reading please.
>>
>>18360286
>Ten of Wands, King of Swords, Queen of Swords, Seven of Cups, Page of Swords. Beware of letting your insecurities get into the way of your relationship. Potential partners may feel like they've bit off more than they can chew with you. I believe it can also be warning you about being too busy, taking too much time to assess your options will cause love to slip through your fingers.
>>
>>18360204
>>18360215
>>18360227

Whats going on here?
>>
>>18360294
Im the drunk dude
the fuck i did not even saw the other dudes
>>
>>18360292

Thank you. You've hit the nail on the head there. There is someone at work I think might develop into a relationship, do you see this in the cards?
>>
>>18360299
>The Hierophant, Five of Swords, King of Swords, The Emperor.
Hm....I think in the end she will want to keep things professional.
>>
>>18360306

So stay away from him then. Haha. Thank you.
>>
>>18360312
Yeah. I think he may enjoy the flirtatious nature of your relationship, like he enjoys the attention, but he isn't really interested in any sort of permanence. He just mostly likes feeling like a top dog. Feel free to get a second opinion on that though.
>>
File: deviant-moon-3-of-cups.png (356KB, 300x577px) Image search: [Google]
deviant-moon-3-of-cups.png
356KB, 300x577px
>>18360297

Cheers im drinking too
>>
>>18360316

No, I believe you. Thanks for your time.
>>
Anyone still doing a reading?
>>
>>18360324

Whats worrying you anon.
>>
File: 1473105837990.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473105837990.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>18360275
>Distant as to live far away?
She said she'll pay a visit to my city and call me but she didn't call. Dunno if she managed to pay a visit or not. I saw a facebook picture and it was not encouraging. Nothing bad, shocking or heartbreaking but it's clear that she was holding hand of another dude who are out of the camera.

What can you tell me about the last one? She's afraid, fell for another or just... being xenophobic? She's half-japanese.
Also... how "P" online virgo girl and "E"; capricorn looks?
>>
>>18360331
Future love/romance
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
If there's any reader out there, i want this question answered: Can anything happen between me and C?
>>
>>18360339
> Wheel of Fortune, Nine of Pentacles, Knight of Cups
yes, but don't get hung up on it. do your own thing and he'll become more interested.
>>
File: 89465.gif (814KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
89465.gif
814KB, 500x361px
>>
>>18360350
What's your story, anon?
>>
>>18360333

>checked again

Wew lad

>She said she'll pay a visit to my city and call me but she didn't call.

Earlier bibliomancy i did with you

>—I will call you tomorrow early —I managed to say in desperation —Fine —She quickly answered.

>Ten of Cups
>Ten of Pentacles

I will still put my money on her. Are you positive there is no chance?
>>
>>18360345
Sorry, but what do you mean by "don't get hung up"?
>>
>>18360066
A bump thy does
Please
>>
File: 1479940794934.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479940794934.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>18360350
>>
>>18360365
don't chase too hard.
>>
>>18360357

My story is nothing but sadness.
I don't know when or if my life's going to get better, or if it'll just get worse again. My life is progressing nowhere. I don't really know what to do with myself anymore.
>>
I want to try out new spread. If you want you can ask me about your current relationship/about your partner (not future bf/gf reading).
I need:
>query
>gender or infromation whether you like girls or boys

I'll probably do 1-2 readings. I'm very slow with this so very sorry about it!
Feedback is appreciated!
>>
>>18360370
oh, i see, thanks kind anon :3
>>
Right now I'm basically hung up between 3 cities on where I should continue my career, of course if something else pops up I'll consider it.

I got a time constraint on waiting till next year to finally decide.

Any career readings please?
>>
>>18360374
how is he feeling right now about our status?
im female, he's male. i'm staright.
>>
>>18360374
i want to know about the current relationship i'm with C.
i'm male, i like girls.
>>
>>18360374
Male like a female
>Relationship status
>>
>>18360374
How he feels about me?
F/straight
>>
Been trying to get a reading for the past week by posting twice a day, fuck this, incompetent hippy readers.
>>
>>18360408
k bye
>>
>>18360408
Have you been air-querying, incompetent illiterate?
>>
File: 1479492617355.jpg (13KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1479492617355.jpg
13KB, 480x473px
>>18360408
>not having the board open 24/7
>>
>>18360334

>The phrase ''Everything in the past was better'' does not means that bad things didnt happen, just that people would [happily] forget them.

>Page of Pentacles (R) Nine of Cups (R) Fool and Six of Swords (R)
Stop thinking that you can not do better, there is need for a new beginning in your romantic life but you are always afraid of taking that extra step you need, as if you distrust yourself or even worst, the universe itself.

You have an intention and that is the first step, i do not see anyone on the near future but i do see you eventually succeeding if you actively try.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18360419
Yes, thank you.
>>
File: mercy this is fine.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mercy this is fine.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>18360372

I love you anon
>>
File: 1475143537002.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475143537002.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
>>18360362
She told me that she'd pay a visit previous month at August. As I ever knew her vacation schedule I'd say she already went back. My next chance of seeing her is probably at this xmas. If I ever dare to call...

Can I get some feedback on my tarot spread for you? and... may be some insight on my last reject and may be other girls? What went on her mind, a small insight would be good... I'll do a few spreads myself too.
>>
File: 789101112.gif (1004KB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
789101112.gif
1004KB, 432x243px
>>18360431

Thank you NewHelp.
>>
>>18360378
>He: Ring, Dog, Lily, Key
His thoughts and plans: Ring
To me this seems like he want a stable realationship with you.
Hopes and desires: Dog
A lot of loving. If it's not "official" relationship he's probably thinking about something more than friendship.
What he bringing to a relationship: Key
Safe and happy relationship.
What he is feeling:
Honest love, requited love.

You: Mountain, Clouds, Crossroad, Bear
Thoughts and plans: Mountain
You're perhaps not paying much attention to him beacause of some situation that makes you feel overhelmed?
Hope and desires: Crossroad
You maybe seek for a new capabilities. You want to make some decision.
What you bringing to a relationship: Clouds
Perhaps you have some problems with understanding feelings of this guy. Unclear situations.
How you feel about it: Bear
You may want some more balance in this relationship.

Outcome: Stars+Scythe
A lot of love, joy in this relationship.

Feedback is appreciated
Hope I helped.
>>
File: Chariot.jpg (889KB, 1078x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Chariot.jpg
889KB, 1078x1600px
>>18360434

Man i can so relate to you right now [to some degree] let me give you my feedback and ill try some readings with another deck once i get home (about an hour).

For the record i still think no-call girl shows potential but you know better.
>>
>>18360458
I really love this read, and I hope you're right, but I feel like you got us backwards. He is the one that is unsure, or at least that's what he is leading me to believe. We will see soon enough though. I believe he and I can have a great relationship. I think mountain could refer to my self-esteem issues, other various emotional issues that is preventing us from moving forward in our relationship. Is that possible?
crossroads is probably correct. I have to give up something really important to be with him right now. Like if I were to move in with him, a lot would have to be scarified.
clouds is too real. I feel like he is holding back and it bothers me. It drives me nuts. I wish he would speak how he feels so I can at least understand.
Bear is totally correct, too.

On second thought, you got the part about me 100%. I hope you're right about him and the outcome of our relationship. <3
>>
>>18359157
OK yeah where is the constellation anon how do I find it in Canada
>>18359164
Seeing some self improvement projects.

Lots of what your doing is frozen I wish you could find a good friend to help you. I would really like to see you with a nice partner. I think it would cure a lot.
>>18359292
I really see you need to change more emotionally. You need to realize you deserve love. Rather then settling for it.

The hermit
The ace of wands.
The five of coins.

More work mentally until you find a nice virgo or Capricorn that ca handle your Aries.
>>18359690
Haha what card would be considered the slam dunk card.
>>18360224
Mmmm
>>18360434
Triggered at must have colored eyes.
>>
>>18360380
>She: Bouquet, Scythe, Stork, Letter

>Thoughts and plans: Scythe
She thinks about isolate for some reason.

>Hopes and desires: Bouquet
She want some changes. Be more connected to you. Feel joy.

>What she bringing to a relationship: Letter
More communicative person in this relationship.

>What she feels: Stork
She want to bring a new begginning. Changes. In a good way of course.

>You: Garden, Moon, Lily, Birds
>Thoughts and plans: Romantic moments, mutual love. You feel very good in this relationship.

>Hopes and desires: Birds
You want to get along more with her. Communicate more with her.

>What you bringing to a relationship: Garden
You're perhaps more sociable? You're taking her to some places. Nature.

What are you feeling: Lily
You love and you show that love to her. Honest feelings.

Outcome: Coffin+Child
You may end some stage and start a new one.

Hope I helped. Feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18359998

The new job in question is a pretty solid offer but its everything else about it is very thin ice. Specially because

>A woman figure?

I will not go too much into detail but yeah a woman figure would make a lot of difference in this job. Gossip could be involved that being the case.

>>18359999

>You may get your hands dirty, but you reap the benefits of hardwork in the end

Indeed! good catch. I am constantly gaining raises and other benefits from my current job, i know i am being appreciated which is definitely a perk. In just two years i make twice my initial salary.

>Choking yourself with time lines?

This is sorta off but

>It looks like your job as the main organizer kind of tires you

I nearly literal, do everything here so yeah...

>A boss or a bunch of people who are hard to please

Goes in hand with the Queen of Swords and her father kek.

---------------------------------------

As i stated early i was already decided to stay but is funny that you were able to pin point the exact reasons. I value more people i can trust than a bigger check pay.

Thanks for the read
>>
>>18360476
Glad I was accurate at least in your part. I wanted to try out this new spread so mistakes happened. I'm sorry for that! Wish you good luck with your relationship!
>>
>>18360408
What have you been trying to get a reading on?
>>
>>18359164
>>18360499
Dating is not worth my time, but the rest sounds nice. I'd like a good friend but its hard to maintain friendships. Thanks.
>>
>>18360529
This pretty accurate, some bad things just happened between us some days ago, yesterday she apologized and told me she was sorry.
Idk what new we're going to begin, but i really hope it's love. I like this "New stage" thing, i've done some tarot readings one month ago, and the Death card always appeared (It represents new stages of things). Yes, you helped, thanks based anon.
>>
>>18360558
It doesn't mean changes if it keeps coming up it means the relationship is dying....
Anon maybe it's best to bail.
>>
>>18360458
if you're still around, i just want to say that you may be right about him. lily represents an older man, right?
>>
>>18360580
cheswick just leave him alone. death isn't always so bad
>>
>>18360584
Yep. Someone older, mature.
>>
>>18360592
even though I love him and want to be with him, could I really still be experiencing crossroads and mountains and clouds? I guess that's a yes because I'm feeling confused. I feel confused abot the relationship and I'm upset. sometimes I think leaving him will scare him into open up to me and making moves
>>
>>18360602
>>18360592
can you also tell me more about the stars + scythe combo?
>>
>>18360580
chesu when do I meet a qt azn to date
>>
>>18360602
>>18360617
Mountain can also mean to slow down. Consider this situation. Crossroad may mean you want to choose different path. Make some decision.
>can you also tell me more about the stars + scythe combo?
Stars means success in many ways. With scythe it doesn't mean something bad. It means it can happen quick.
>>
>>18360631
thank you!
>>
File: miscegenationismagic.jpg (158KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
miscegenationismagic.jpg
158KB, 500x448px
>>18360630
good goy, miscegenation is magic
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18360685
If you can scry, yes I do
>>
>>18360701
can't scry. sorry. hoping for a scry, actually
>>
>>18360704
Oh, lmao sorry
>>
>>18360630
Honestly I would rather you be with a white mate.

Gooks are the most disgusting thing to breed with. Sex is avg I hope your a guy cause if not. It's a red flag for penis fear.

Try to drastically change your sexual preference and try white.

Seeing Philadelphia around you...
>>
File: falkjasdflkjaghdklsa.png (31KB, 377x428px) Image search: [Google]
falkjasdflkjaghdklsa.png
31KB, 377x428px
I am so happy to have the first post in thread!
>>
NewHelp, are you around?!
>>
>>18360750
yikes. lmao
>>
File: Coincidence and Fate.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Coincidence and Fate.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>18360755

Yep
>>
>>18360759
If I give you a million free reads can you do a scry with some supporting tarot cards for me?
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
File: hppypika.gif (328KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
hppypika.gif
328KB, 499x279px
>>18360764

I cant say no to that, what do you want to know anon?
>>
>>18360769
Thanks! This is Oceana, by the way. Just don't feel like namefagging.
I was talking to a man I've been through some ups and downs with, and he told me that he is in low spirits. Alari told me to ask my query as: How is he feeling?
I'd really like to know why he is feeling this way.
I had aother reader do a spread for me earlier and they got The Sun as to why he is feling this way, and that's confusing! Need some clarification before I go crazy!
>>
>>18360750
Thanks but penis fear...? What do you mean?
>>
>>18360790
she's being racist. disregard.
>>
>>18360774

Lets see what i get, i am actually just arriving home, just let me get comfy so i can be relaxed enough to try scrying.

Chose between deck A, B
or C.
>>
>>18360795
deck a. thank you. : )
>>
>>18360790
This >>18360794

Cheswick is a cunt
>>
>>18360802
>
>>
File: 1475609657993.jpg (80KB, 512x745px) Image search: [Google]
1475609657993.jpg
80KB, 512x745px
>>18360795
Get back to my question whenever you feel llike it. I'm hitting the hay. If you're tired I'll ask you another time, or next thread. No problem for me.
>>
>>18360837
Oh sorry i just got home but i will do yours soon.
>>
File: 1472701460898.jpg (615KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472701460898.jpg
615KB, 710x1000px
anyone making a new thread before i offer readings?
>>
>>18360855
oh sweet, i'd love to get a reading
>>
>>18360790
Penis fear is real in some women. They don't want a huge penis because of some sort of trauma.

They actually freeze up and can't have sex with someone. So it's like you basically raping them.

Usually to hide it they date Asians. Or Arabs because of the small dick.

>>18360802
No I'm not. You like to trade in races and that's disgusting.
>>18360794
No. There violent and sexually deviant just look at what turns them on in hentai.

Besides the fact they get off to drawings instead of real women...

They shot at cute marines in the midway.

I'm glad there ships burned and they lost.
Two bombs weren't enough imo.
>>
I'll offer readings while I wait for NH. I'll do three and then see where I go from there. I need your gender and sign and query (obviously).
No generals or future boyfriend/girlfriend reads.
My love life is in shambles so trading me for love readings is cool, too. :D
>>
>>18360896

Female
Sagittarius
Should I ask him out?
>>
>>18360896
Male
Capricorn
How is my connection/bond with the divine or supernatural?
>>
>>18360896
Female
Aries
How can I improve my relationship?
>>
>>18360896
Female
Cancer
What challenges await me?
>>
>>18360896
Female
Virgo
How other peoples see me?
>>
>>18360899
>The Hermit, Two of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, The Lovers.
I rephrased your question as: "What will happen if she asks him out?"
I think you won't exactly get the response you'd like to hear at first, as he may not entirely be ready for a relationship, but he likes you a lot and I believe eventually he will give it a shot with you. :)
Good luck.
>>
>>18360896
Interested in trading a love reading?

I'll need your gender and a specific query.
>>
>>18360914
Sure! I'm female. Wondering how my December and January look for love. :)
What's your query?
>>
>>18360901
I'm admittedly not great at these either.
>The Lovers, The Hierophant, Three of Wands, Two of Swords.
You have a lot of potential to excel here, but something is blocking your growth. I would ask for a scry to give you better insight into what that may be if you're unsure.
>>
>>18360896
Female
Libra
How is my love life next 3 months?
>>
>>18360917
Thanks.
>>
>>18360774

I see a cave, inside there seems to be a small pond and a woman just standing still in it. What strikes me first is that this woman is actually made of gold, really shinny.

After a while the woman starts moving in a erratic way, i notice the reason behind it... there are strings attached to her, and a giant floating hand above pulling them. The strings are made of fire which makes me wonder why i didn't see them first. This mantains this way for a while but suddenly the cave starts gaining more light and i see fires starting to grow around the pond. The hand seems to notice it and tries to grab the golden lady but this one burns his hand and he just quickly drops her on the pond.

>Seven of Pentacles
>Knight of Pentacles

Not going to lie things are not looking great and i think i understand why but i have to admit is not easy.

First of all is this question love related? it does change things.

There is this cautious feeling and patience seems to take a huge reference for both the scry and the cards. You see he might have noticed some things (i am guessing about you) that makes him weary or at least that he should take some distance emotionally.

Gold and fire in a cave, you see my reasoning behind it? There is beauty and danger but also reflection and emotions involved, the whole package.

Now, you ask why he feels this way? i think it means he doesn't want to take things to another level or not yet. He does cares about you though which places him in an odd position.

Is my reading making any sense so far? as i said it change things if it is not love related.
>>
File: mgsweirdjpg-435321_1280w[1].jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgsweirdjpg-435321_1280w[1].jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>18360867
future romance
>>
>>18360902
>Ace of Cups, Ten of Cups, King of Pentacles.
I'm really jealous of your cards. Honestly, I think maybe just be more open to taking a normal, but big, step in any relationship. Have you guys talked about moving in together? What about finances? I get the feeling he wants to be more husbandly towards you, but may not be sure where to begin or how to bring it up to you.
>>
>>18360921
it's love related. so he is feeling like he doesn't want to take things to another level? I'm not pressuring him, so why would he feel so sad all of the sudden?
>>
>>18360908

Thanks Oceana!
>>
>>18360903
Four of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles, Four of Swords.
Seems like you're heading for some financial troubles. I would be careful not to take any risky investments or spend too much money this holiday season.
>>
>>18360908
f/leo
Should I let this person go?
>>
>>18360906
>The Magician, Queen of Wands, The World.
I think people find you a curious character. You have potential to meet your goals, if only you could just direct that wands energy into one thing. ;)
>>
>>18360916
I saw a yellow wilted flower with it's petals falling to the ground, and a pickaxe swinging in the background, turning into a sword with a crown at it's hilt - Ace of Swords, I think. Next comes a beautiful picture of the High Priestess riding on the wagon of the Chariot, charging towards the sword. The Priestess' eyes burst into flames and stared at the sword with passion, and almost what seems to be hatred (?). She yearns for the sword, yet she seemed unsure if she should ever take possession of it.

I think you're a one-of-a-kind hopeless romantic who cares a little too much for other's feelings, leading to an imbalance between how you act and feel. You've been working on self-improvement a lot in the recent past, and this seems to be going well for you in regards of what you truly want. The Priestess in here symbolizes your attunement with your intuition and connection with others, and the flame in your eyes are looking towards what you desire the most: a new start in a different direction.

That opportunity will present itself to you in the coming months, and you will have to decide if that's what you really want. I'm unable to see beyond the scene of the Priestess charging towards the sword, so I would say it's very unclear at this point. You feel like a well-grounded fire sign, or an earth sign with firey elements, so use this to your advantage and just put one foot in front of the other, and everything else will come naturally.

>What's your query?
I'm a Virgo male, wondering the same thing as you. Thanks.
>>
>>18360928

Its my take on it but take it with a grain of salt. I think he might be considering leaving because of the last part of my vision. Ask me for a read tomorrow and i will try to get something more consistent...
>>
>>18360954

Just to be clear of my reluctance to continue, i am a bit drunk and fear i might feed you an improper interpretation. I can continue if you accept that disclaimer
>>
>>18360956
sure! lay it on me, as long as you don't mind me asking for another scry when you're more sober. :)
>>
>>18360933
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 670x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 670x436px
Could someone read my natal chart for me?
>>
>>18360957

Not an issue, i actually enjoy a lot scrying i just dont do it that often because i want to be relaxed when i do.

Good luck Oceana!
>>
>>18360925
We're in a LDR and we're not sure when we'll be able to move in, but we do want to move in. He is a nurturing kind of dude so the husbandly thing makes sense, and marriage would probably be the normal but big step I'm hesitant about even though he's my soulmate
>>
>>18360953
>Eight of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, Three of Cups, Knight of Wands, Ace of Cups.
Maybe I'm taking a leap here, but are you working on some self-improvement yourself? I see it paying off with the Three of Cups. I think you will have more than one person interested in you in the following year, and it will lead to something with lasting potential in the Ace of Cups.
As for advice and warnings, I pulled The Star and The Fool. I think this is a warning not to spend too much time marinating in your options, as wands fade fast. Being interested in more than one girl, or having more than one girl interested in you, can lead to some trouble. Direct that wands energy into one person and you'll get a rather pleasant outcome. :)
>>
>>18360959
you are vulnerable to illusions
>>
>>18360965
hit me up bb! i wanna know more! make me cry ;---;
>>
File: Chart.png (30KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
30KB, 502x600px
Help.
What does this mean?
>>
>>18360979
ah right now? sure but consider yourself warned... Form a question i can concentrate on :)
>>
>>18360983
Does he still have any romantic feelings towards me? Or is it just caring?
>>
>>18360937
>Three of Cups, Judgment, Six of Cups. Your best memories are in the past. I think it may be time to move on.
>>
>>18360973
If he is your soulmate, then he is worth the chance. I wish I had those options with the person I love. Don't take it for granted. ;--;
>>
>>18360974
>Are you working on some self-improvement yourself?
Yes

>Being interested in more than one girl, or having more than one girl interested in you, can lead to some trouble
Always seems to happen

>Direct that wands energy into one person and you'll get a rather pleasant outcome. :)
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind
>>
>>18360959
Terrible chart. Everything happens in your childhood and you bring it with you forever.
And the love is in Uranus... So you will get cheated on. And that because of your past life directly with the true node.

Enjoy jumping from religion to religion with the Neptune retrograde

Why not pray to a ded solider as a god. It would fix a lot.
>>
>>18360919
>Theme: Queen of Cups
>Nine of Cups, King of Cups, Eight of Cups
>Advice: The Star
Buckle up, buckeroo. It's gonna be a bumpy one. I see you or him, or both of you, being very hyper emotional. I get the feeling that you will cut each other (with words) and one of you will feel like they've bitten off more than they can chew. This won't be the best experience for you, but The Star says to remain hopeful. Good luck.
>>
>>18360973
>>18360902

Sorry to intervene but i know a similar case and let me tell you, sometimes you should forego material gratification. Wealth can be worked on, a soul mate might be a one time shot so i would take it if i were you.

Just my two cents
>>
>>18361011
amen
>>
>>18361011
Yeahhh it's just that he's still in college and I've never had a full-time job and I've been applying like a motherfucker with no luck
>>
>>18360990
Which ocean are you
>>
>>18361017
Maybe look into junior or community college in his area? Or talk to him about transferring near you? If you have a solid relationship, He won't mind just discussing your options to see what you have available.

>>18361022
The Pacific ;)
>>
>>18360986

>Does he still have any romantic feelings towards me?

>Eight of cups (R) Knight of Swords (R)

He is undecided, he can not stop thinking about you but i do not see it as love and oddly nor care... Sorry Oceana.

To be fair this might change but as of right now, it doesn't look promising.

Are my readings matching with others you have gathered?
>>
>>18361031
This one, no. He cares about me A LOT. The romantic feelings are what is up in the air, it seems. :/ But you are a bit drunk. :p
>>
>>18361017

Oh i thought there was a possibility... How long until he graduates? Have you met him irl?
>>
>>18361035
haha aparently yeah, i better leave it at this. I will just worry you more to be honest.

I will be performing readings tomorrow so dont worry, hit me up then
>>
>>18361025
I've graduated college, he's working on his associate's but is struggling. We've been LDR for over 5 years now and if all goes well, he'll be done in a year or two
>>
>>18361038
Okay. : ) haha do you have any queries?
>>
>>18361036
Yeah we met in high school and we've hung out in person plenty of times. It just sucks cuz we never know when we'll be able to hang out again
>>
>>18361040
I guess if he is struggling he probably doesn't have the grades to transfer.
>>
>>18361048
He might not now that I think of it, and his mom's been covering tuition and he wouldn't be able to afford it on his own without taking loans
>>
>>18361052
I think the best thing you could do is just stay positive. If you're meant to make it, you guys will make it. : )
>>
File: 1651.jpg (71KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1651.jpg
71KB, 540x810px
>>18361043

Oh i did not do it for the trade but i guess i could as, i always have queries lel.

Should i flirt with Mery? how would she take it? Just to clear it out she is an old love interest but currently in a relationship... I think she was always interested and i felt a lot of chemistry with her, but she is the sister of my best friend and way younger than me. Basically a little sister by that time.

Messed up query but yeah i blame it on alcohol... just curious kek
>>
>>18361066
>The Chariot, Five of Cups, The Star.
You may get somewhere, she may flirt back, but if her sister finds out, you'll end up distancing yourself from your best friend, which you do not want. You'll definitely regret that choice.
>>
>>18361079
>Her sister

Her brothers and basically mine in spirit . I doubt they would take it that bad... although your reading might be speaking of her cousin who openly admitted having feelings for me... (yeah messed up love life)

I guess that bridge is burned even though i know we could have had a great relationship... i was young and stupid but oh well.

Thanks for the reading <3
>>
>>18361088
>(yeah messed up love life)
You mean non-existant love life.
Every time you drink you try to convince us you're a dog. Get an actual girlfriend, NewHelp, stop dreaming about girls who don't even care you exist.
>>
>>18361092

Lol you think i am lying? i see no reason or what so ever.
>>
>>18361088
Good luck, man. Guys just think differently than girls. I think the females in the family wouldn't take it well, yes, and you risk distancing yourself from people you care about, especially if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>18361092
lol btfo
>>
>>18361098

Nah i will not bother her, as i said i was just curious.
>>
>>18361105
>>18361092

I find funny that you think saying that some girls had interest in me at my fucking 26 years is so surprising for you, tells me a lot of you really.

I have had three girlfriends and other love interest besides the ones i have mentioned on /div/. I do not consider my self a ''dog'' but not a sperg either, just a healthy young man.

But if you guys find that so hard to believe then suit yourself.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18361146

What is your query?
>>
>>18361160
will he and i get back together?
what's yours?
>>
>>18360896
female
virgo
do i find love next year? whats he like?
>>
>>18361146
I'll trade. Have another query for me? Or the same one?
>>
>>18359649
>>18359690
Just got home, but I'm going to have dinner and finish up some paperwork. If you're still down to trade, let me know what kind of query you would like to read, and I'll give you something appropriate. After you read for me, I'll read yours and match your depth. As far as me, I read anything except death or health. Generals I read better with a theme. I'll need relevant genders but no other information.

Let me know.
>>
>>18360896
Female virgo P
How does other people see me? Thank you !!
>>
>>18361183
sure. What will he decide about two weeks from now? will I be happy or sad?
thanks
>>
I'll do a few readings, maximum of 3.

>name/alias
>gender
>specific query
>>
>>18361191
Mari
female
what does he think about that last text I sent him?
>>
>>18361191
serena
female
do i find love next year?
>>
>>18361191
R
Male
Connection/bond with the divine and supernatural.
>>
>>18361191
P and B female and male
relationship read please !
>>
>>18361190
>>18361190
It seems like he's going to decide to put off something, leaving you very emotional. But I get an indication that waiting the situation out will leave you with a good result. He's merely insecure at the moment.

As for myself. I'd like to know if the result of querying P for career development will be good.
>>
>>18361175

Sure give me a sec. Mine is if i should go take this thanks givings invitation or stay home?
>>
>>18361229
Thanks. : ) He likes to pretend he isn't insecure, so this makes sense. I'll be right back with your read.
>>
>>18361195
The Hermit, Knight of Swords, King of Cups, Temperance

I think you might have been a little too rash by sending that text. He's trying to evaluate the text in an emotional manner, and if there's any decision to make, he has yet to. Hermit and Temperance being the overarching theme in here signifies the need for introspection and time for the both of you, so I'll sum this up in one sentence: no news is no news; don't overthink.

>>18361197
Pendulum says yes. Tarot says you'll be noticed for your past efforts, and might meet somebody new while travelling (on a trip, moving to new area, etc.).

>>18361199
Sorry, I got no clear answer on this, except that you might be blocking yourself from progressing further due to logical constraints and a lack of belief / willpower. The way forward will be through active observation.

>>18361202
Sorry, I'm done for the day.
>>
>>18361175

>Wheel of Fortune, Ace of Swords, King of Cups, Lovers

Yes and expect to get notice of this very soon. Not much more i can add but it is a strong yes and i think he is the one that will make the approach.
>>
>>18361229
>The Page of Cups, The Fool, The Hermit, The Queen of Pentacles supported by the Eight of Pentacles.
I hope you don't mind, but I changed your query to "What will be the outcome if he or she queries P about career development?"
I think that P will take this very well, and will be glad you're interested in what they potentially have to offer you. There is an opportunity to form a great professional bond here, with an overwhelming theme of teacher and student. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>18361252
Thanks! working on your query now
>>
>>18361251
>>18361195
Thank you! I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation.
>>
where is scrying cat?
>>
>>18361233
>Five of Wands, Ten of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, The Fool, The Sun.
Dude, you should go. I feel like you've had a busy week. You've been thinking too hard on some things that may have great relevance to your life, other things you plague yourself with that you shouldn't have to. Spend some time with people who like you and care about you enough to invite you to their family gathering. You'll have a good time, and you'll be glad you went.
>>
>>18361276
busy. you can look in the archives for his email tho
>>
>>18361255
Cool. Thanks.
>>
>>18361278

Will do, thanks.
>>
Well gonna do one reading and hit the bed, i need relevant genders and sign.
>>
>>18361199
>>18361251
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18361310
Why does he talk shit behind my back?

female, cancer
He's male, cancer
>>
>>18361343
It's fate pushing you towards a more mature man ;^)
>>
>>18361197
>>18361251
cool thanks. i dont know what past efforts mean tho
>>
>>18361343

Funny query.

>Three of Pentacles, Five of Swords (R) and Star (R)

He might still hold resentment from an argument you guys had, this makes him to look for council or validation from others.

Honestly i do not think there were ill intentions

Feedback is welcomed. Hope it helped
>>
>>18361343
>>18361346

Ah no feedback needed then.
>>
Bumping.
Don't die on me yet.
>>
>>18361384
>bumping a thread 100 posts over bump limit
>>
>>18361343
Is this who I think it is?
Why would she query NH about himself?
>>
New Thread:
>>18361391
>>18361391
>>18361391
>>
File: dis-gon-b-gud.jpg (44KB, 603x358px) Image search: [Google]
dis-gon-b-gud.jpg
44KB, 603x358px
>>18361393
>>
>>18361393

Honestly i dont know but we know who the other character is.

I do not talk shit behind her back, even when pushed. There is a reason i never drop my trip and its because i have nothing to hide.
>>
>>18361408
Bro, you're drunk. That's Emily who queried you about her ex.
>>
>>18361393
who is it?
>>
>>18361414

Oh alright, sorry for the misunderstanding.... a bit sensitive right now.

>>18361416

(You)
>>
>>18361416
Sailor Moon girl.
>>
>>18361422
the one that is insecure about her readings?
>>
>>18361430
Not that one, the troll one.
>>
>>18361346
Luckily I have 4chan for that ;^)

>>18361372
This sounds correct. He doesn't come across as the malicious type, probably nothing too concerning. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18361408
>Honestly i dont know but we know who the other character is.
I missed this bit where NH implies BV.
You can just say his name, bro.
>>
>>18361453

No problem Emm, sorry for that display afterwards but a nerve was touched lel.

Good night!
>>
>>18361440
10/10 troll, still has NH all fucked up in the head
>>
>>18361456

I do not want to feed dramafags. Besides i respect BV, as ''anon'' stated i am just drunk
>>
File: 1450766389490.jpg (144KB, 1088x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1450766389490.jpg
144KB, 1088x1073px
>>18361464
It's cool

Good night, sleep well, little angel
>>
>>18361440
>>18361467
what happened?
>>
>>18361467
Why though. Maybe NH really is talking shit behind her back.
>>
>>18361475
Wow what a picture to use...

Am I to take it as that's butters wife.
>>
>>18361471
Is she qt?
>>
>>18361488

To who i wonder?

>>18361475
<3

>>18361467

Hardly because of the Troll, old wounds were open by recent events and that is all there is. No one is to blame.
>>
>>18361491

I rather not bring her up.
>>
>>18361495
???
>>
>>18361440
Am I a troll?
I don't think I'm a troll
>>18361414
You must spend a lot of time on div

>>18361490
Sure. It could be
>>
>>18361499
did she have cam sex with you and bv
i hear bv likes that
>>
>>18361509
You know I've never done that. I'd like to try.
I think I would be great at it.
>>
>>18361504

No you are not, it was refering someone else i think. I tend to get bashed a lot lately as you can see.

>>18361500

She remind me of an ex that apparently i never got over. Basically me being stupid and childish.
>>
>>18361519
omg me too!
>>
File: dance.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>18361519
>>18361523

Ayy post it on pornhub ;^)
>>
>>18361520
Did your ex like Sailor Moon also?
>>
correct me if I'm wrong anons, but isnt sailor moon girl the same as bv's sick friend?
>>
File: Bred.jpg (116KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Bred.jpg
116KB, 408x408px
>>18361533

Shared name, taste and even zodiac sign so yeah... Pretty different personality though
>>
Guys do think I have kids.
>>
>>18361483
it was just someone trolling newhelp and bv's ex at the same time. don't worry about it.
>>
>>18361555

Dont know bout kids but checked.
>>
>>18361555
>triple 5s

hope your kids don't fight each other too much cheswick. If only they had a strong father figure to teach them constructive ways to direct their virile energy.
>>
>>18361568
Like in the future with a person on here.
As in do I have them with someone.
>>
File: animeboom.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
animeboom.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18361570
>>18361555

I ship you two so fucking hard
>>
>>18361574
I havent had my period since last May.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18361578
How's the shape of your belly, sweety?
>>
>>18361585
I'm a virgin
>>
>>18361587

Check with a doctor
>>
File: 1450218262810.jpg (110KB, 768x767px) Image search: [Google]
1450218262810.jpg
110KB, 768x767px
>>18361578
Are you thin? Ever since I've lost a bunch of weight I haven't had mine either.
>>
>>18361578
Yeah do you know what's wrong I mean I like saving on tampons but.... I'm getting worried.
>>18361576
Like that's nice. Thanks newhelp
>>
>>18361587
It's baby jesus!
>>
>>18361590
That isn't normal fyi
>>
>>18361595

Hate the game not the player :^)
>>
>>18361590

Check with a doctor.... seriously girls
>>
>>18361601
I think it's pretty sweet. No painful cramps, migraines, blood stained white jeans.

Jokes aside, I'm aware. I'm attempting to get my weight back up to normal.
>>
>>18361590
>>18361595
>>18361578
ITT: women who are clueless about their own bodies
>>
>>18361608
I knew someone who in high school had her period non stop for a year then it just stopped... She went to the doctor and after it stopped it turned out her all her eggs were gone... She can't have kids. It was terrible.
>>
>>18361612
The weight, as in, number, isn't the issue. Unusually low weight can represent a million things that can be wrong with you. And it could be actually serious.
Please take better care of yourself.
>>
>>18361634

She already knows what the weight issue is but she should still go to the doctor.

>>18361616

You are not helping chess
>>
>>18361608
I've seen many doctors.
>>18361634
The low weight was due to an illness I've been in recovery from for months.
>>
>>18361612

>painful cramps
>migraines

you weren't healthy even before you lost your period.

serious pain with periods isn't normal.
>>
Isn't it a sign of endrometriosis. And cysts and cancer?
>>
>>18361735
>>18361744
Yeah, I have a cyst. It's benign.
>>
>>18361471
>i respect BV
is that why you kept trying to hit on his gf?
>>
>>18361844

>his gf
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.