[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a real problem with cryptids such as shit like Goatmen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: Goatmen_cfe6a2_6052539.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Goatmen_cfe6a2_6052539.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
I have a real problem with cryptids such as shit like Goatmen, Bigfoots, Rakes, Skinwalkers, etc etc.

IF this shit is real, how the fuck haven't we found some hard evidence by now?

Really going to tell me no one ever shot a person acting weird to find out its some fucked up thing wearing the skin of another person?

No hunter has shot something dead they they thought was a bear, or moose or something in a clearing and found out it was a Goatman or a Bigfoot?

Its 2016, the likelihood that there are fauna of that size roaming around in north america that haven't been found is probably as statistically possible winning the lottery 2 weeks in a row and then getting struck by lightening.

How can you people honestly believe this shit exists?
>>
A lot are shapeshifters, and may transform into a "safer" form to maintain secrecy when they die. Some, like Wendigo, are immune to bullets, and can only be killed by oriole explicitly prepared to hunt them, if at all. In my opinion, most mainstream ones like Bigfoot aren't real, but probably were based on something that once existed like a North American great ape that's since gone extinct.
>>
>>18358177
Bigfoot exists. All the other bullshit that only appears once and never again is a demon taking physical form to feed of the emotions of those it frightens.
>>
>>18358177

Mt st helens eruption.

I grew up in rural SW WA state. I was always open to the idea of Bigfoot. The woods there are DEEP, and there are seriously areas no person has ever walked, including the indians.

But st helens. Some of the deepest woods and most inaccessible areas of the state were near there. With all the mud flow being cleaned out of rover valleys near there, they found all sorts of dead animals, but nobody found a dead Bigfoot? Made me question their existence even further than before. And I consider Bigfoot a lot closer to plausible than any other cryptid for sure.
>>
>>18358217
>oriole
*people, dangit
>>
>>18358217
>A lot are shapeshifters, and may transform into a "safer" form to maintain secrecy when they die.
This is the biggest asspull I've ever seen.
>>
the reason there has not been any evidence is cas all of us on 4chan go into the deep woods just to find shit to overkill.
>>
>18358258
Good, I just bullshitted the whole thing. That's all everyone does here, right?
>>
>>18358234
This is at least a half decent reason as to why some might have stopped being seen
>>
>>18358177
you could value the evidence that no cryptids have been found, or found dead but you can also value the evidence of how many people went into the deep woods and never were found/body never found.
>>
>>18358234
Bigfoot is a 6th Dimensional transient being. He could detect the volcano coming in space-time and entered a dimensional portal to a location where he would be safe. this is why bigfeet often disappear and reappear so rapidly and evasively, their 3rd-eye chakra is so open they can detect anybody coming and escape through the 4th dimension.
>>
>>18358234

>including the Indians

I lol'd.
>>
>>18358678
shuet the feck up your racist pieceof crap shit-eating white devil indians are the mose peacefilled on earth until white fuck you came bitch
>>
File: 1223545643642.jpg (69KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1223545643642.jpg
69KB, 500x350px
>>18358678
>2016
>giving a fuck
>>
>>18358310
This, alot of stories on /k/ of people doing the STALKER challenge and end up being stalked or hunted by something and having to make a beeline back to their car or whatever
>>
>>18358753
>alot of stories on /k/ of people doing the STALKER challenge
Literally what?
>>
>>18358177
>Its 2016, the likelihood that there are fauna of that size roaming around in north america that haven't been found is probably as statistically possible winning the lottery 2 weeks in a row and then getting struck by lightening.

The main problem with the larger ones is that it's simply not possible for something that large to exist in the wild without leaving obvious evidence of its existence, especially considering how many people are out there looking for them.

>>18358310
>be dumbass
>go into deep woods alone
>do something stupid and die from mundane causes
>get eaten by scavengers
>must have been bigfoot
>>
File: 20150929_152329.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150929_152329.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>>18358760
Going innawoods either by yourself or with some friends armed with whatever you can carry spending a night or week and returning
>>
>>18358779
>>The main problem with the larger ones is that it's simply not possible for something that large to exist in the wild without leaving obvious evidence of its existence, especially considering how many people are out there looking for them.
>>18358819
Sounds people either A) getting stalked by bears or wolves, aka normal fauna, or B) letting their imaginations run wild and thinking a raccoon looking around their camp at night is something more sinister
>>
>>18358680
>child scalping intensifies
>>
>>18358843
Reminder that the greeks and romans, the pinnacle of "ancient civilized peoples" practice infanticide and promoted pedophila
>>
>>18358658
Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
>>
>>18358177
>this is how i validate myself and my beliefs

Is this how you spend your time? Going around the internet to places that espouse viewpoints you disagree with and posting long-winded rants about the things you have "problems" with, masturbating to nude pictures of your adolescent mother all the while? What is actually wrong with you? You've noticed the lack of hard evidence? Good for you, I guess. So have a lot of people, believers and non believers alike. Why are you even here?

Guess what, I dont think cryptids are real either but I dont go around shitposting in places where a lot of people do. Stop being an asshole cuck, and maybe you can finally burn those messed up pictures in a ritual to bring forth a real neckbeard's wet dream, a motherfucking tulpa.

go the fuck back to wherever you came from you cancerous twit.
>>
>>18358177
>IF this shit is real, how the fuck haven't we found >some hard evidence by now?

Exactly that's why.
>>
>>18358177
>IF this shit is real, how the fuck haven't we found some hard evidence by now?

It isn't real
>>
>>18358969
>all this ass quivering rage
I hope this is some kind of pasta
>>
I think cryptids fall in mostly three categories:

1. fake, based in urban legends or folklore etc.
2. real but undramatic shy/rare animals not yet classified by science
3. beings that can't be classified by our current understanding of our world

I think the NJ devil might be real. If it is indeed real, I do not think it can be anything but belonging in category #3. It might be some kind of interdimensional being that shifts in and out of our reality. It might sound crazy but I think this is more plausible than it being a undiscovered animal.
>>
>>18360382

None of the skinwalker/big foot/etc stories are real. As cool as it would be to think there's some undiscovered monsters lurking in our forests, there's nothing out there we haven't already seen.
>>
>>18361312
If there are still monsters to be found, they're probably in the oceans.

I don't know how truly explored northern canada or alaska truly are, but if there's anything undiscovered up there it likely wouldn't be larger than a fox.
>>
>>18358858
>implying infantcide and pedophillia aren't still widespread today
>>
>>18361380
Name a first world country where either of those things aren't frowned upon.
>>
>>18358177

After centuries of being hunted by humans I would hope they would have evolved some type of defense mechanism or pattern of behavior to keep them alive and that would mean being really good at hiding from us.

If they haven't then they die off; for all we know cryptids were real at one point and we simply hunted them to extinction. We as a species are pretty good at it.
>>
>>18361496
>After centuries of being hunted by humans
After centuries of being hunted by humans we'd have an actual fucking corpse.

All we have for "evidence" is grainy film footage and an extremely dubious scalp kept in a buddhist temple
>>
File: cascade creature.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cascade creature.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>18361368
>>
>>18358177
>how the fuck haven't we found some hard evidence by now?
All the cryptids you mentioned are humanoid, do you really expect for humanoids to be so stupid as to leave evidence behind for us?
>>
Because they exist on another dimensional plane (Hell). Humans can gain access through being dumbfucks and playing around with magic, degeneracy, etc. But you are never going to be able to get solid visual evidence whilst on the earthly dimensional plane. My suggestion is to enjoy earth for what it is and dont go digging for the creepy crawlies that live beneath us. It's a one way ticket.
>>
>>18358177
Oregonian here.

If you think for even a single second that every acre of the Cascades has been mapped out, you're fucking insane.

There are so many hidden little valleys and crevasses that fucking ANYTHING could be hiding up there.

I'm not even a cryptid fanboy and I don't doubt there's a couple sasquatches kickin it up there
>>
>>18358779
>>18358828
This. /thread
>>
File: 1473115860391.jpg (128KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
1473115860391.jpg
128KB, 600x926px
i also dont know much on the topic but only 4% of the US is populated. we only recently realized white tail deer, an animal everyone is familiar with and many obsess over, follow the exact same path of migration every year without deviating more than a few inches, through fences, new construction, streams, etc for over a century. they dont just wander around aimlessly waiting to be food and hood ornaments. things like that stop me from ruling out bigfeets.
>>
Wow. No one has made this observation before.
>>
>>18361368
This. We'very only explored 10% of the ocean and we find new stuff in there everyday (okay not literally everyday but you know what I mean). There may or may not be "cryptids" in there, but there are definitely organisms we haven't discovered yet or were thought to be extinct. I mean a couple years ago they found that shark that was literally a dinosaur and was thought to be extinct. Anything is possible when it comes to the ocean in my opinion
>>
>>18361496
You know what else has been hunted by humans for centuries?
>ducks
>deer
>bears
>elk
>moose
>foxes
>fish
>doves
>turkey
Shall I continue?
>>
>>18361777
Although it all hasn't been explored, I doubt you're gonna find a while new species in a couple acres. Albeit possible, it far moreso unlikely
>>
>>18361991
I can agree with this
>>
>>18361665
>do you really expect for humanoids to be so stupid as to leave evidence behind for us?
Consider how many civilizations and great apes we've found, yes, the likelihood that by now we would have found some form of evidence by now.
>>
I agree about the landbased but sea cryptids could be 100% real. The sea holds loads more strange crap than on land and we have proof of them.
>>
>>18361624
That's a pyrosome.
They're very rare, but we know what they are.
>>
Are you people for real? I thought everyone was just going along with all those "skinwalker" and "goatman" stories, because - let's face it - they are pretty fun to read. I didn't think many people actually believed it?
>>
>>18363033
Actual skinwalkers, aka, Native American witches who take on the appearances of animals exist.
(there are people who believe they have that power, anyway,)

The rest is yeah, non-sense.
>>
>>18358953
It was sarcasm.
>>
>>18361624
Nonononono.
>>
none of that shit is real bro, but witches, and magic, are real. Homunculi are also real.
>>
>>18358232
prove it or GTFO
>>
>>18358177
If you want physical evidence of Bigfoot try watching Utah Sasquatch channel on youtube.

Guy goes into woods and finds tracks, tree structures, nests, bones of dead animals, etc. Not really a scientific evidence, but it will make you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22m_NMGEXoA
>>
File: 1334445355924.gif (74KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
1334445355924.gif
74KB, 278x340px
>>18358658
>biggest
>>
>>18363048
What if Bigfoot is some sort of skin-walker tribe taking on the Bigfoot form?

Or, fuck, what if Bigfoot is some sort of forest spirit? Perhaps he falls into >>18360382 's third category.
>>
>>18358177
>where's cryptids skeletons?

>negates there are skeletons, photographs, video, and testimonials.
>willingly accepts skepticism towards found artifacts, and believes everything is fake.

Get out.
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (162KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
162KB, 300x385px
>>18358858
They practiced pedophilia during feudal Japan and even in the church during MODERN times, god damn it fuck this shit let's all pray for THE MOTHERFUCKING APOCALYPSE! (Seriously hopefully the rapture guys) okay let's talk about phenomena and not pedophilia this is earth)
>>
>>18361777

It's pretty well mapped out. Aside from satellite mapping, the cascade area really isn't all that big and secluded, i mean look at yukon on the northern territories. That's secluded.
>>
Just a reminder that this thing use to be a cryptid.
>>
File: 090511-platypus-02.jpg (47KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
090511-platypus-02.jpg
47KB, 650x433px
>>18367469

Forgot pic like the autistic I am
>>
>>18358217
>claims stupid ass mandingos are real and claims to know about them
>denies existence of sasquatch

Literally the crux of stupidity

>>18358234
I used to work for BLM. I met an LEO from Idaho FS that had a chilling story about sasquatches
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.