[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does anything else matter in the future besides denying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: RFID-chip.jpg (16KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
RFID-chip.jpg
16KB, 512x379px
How does anything else matter in the future besides denying the RFID chip, and going on from there?

>it removes your freedom
>it can literally control you through electrodes passing signals to your brain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsFXhyvGa8&t=2s

Never ever for me at least. Never ever. I'm ready to rely on myself and separate myself from society if I have to with my future family.
>>
>>18358162
you will be assimilated
>>
>>18358178
Assimilated to the chip? No way in hell. Assimilated to the woods? Yes. For now the next step is escaping this country because WW3's soon approaching, U.S. against ISIS.
>>
>>18358191
Good luck, seriously, you'll need it.
>>
>>18358214
Thanks. Might not be as hard as you think to be a natural man though, just needs getting used to.
>>
>>18358191
ISIS are practically gone.
>>
>>18358162
>it removes your freedom

People PAY money to have themselves tracked by carrying a cell-phone around with them all day. They allow google to monitor their every whim and tailor ads and news for them. People post their thoughts, likes, even what they are eating to the Internet.

The Sheep don't need to be tagged with RFID. They're doing it to themselves and having fun with it.
>>
>>18358162
>separate myself from society if I have to with my future family.
No, you won't. Every fucking person fantasizes about "leaving society." If even a percentage of the people who said this actually did, they'd kill their food supplies or get shot by each other.

>>18358246
>muh cell phones are slavery
Ever tried a faraday cage? Completely different than what OP is talking about.
>>
>>18358239
>2016
>still sucking Obama's dick
>>
>>18358239
They can't be practically gone when they were created by the CIA and Mossad. It will be ongoing until the elite get what they see fit. With all the radical Islamic terrorism shit pushed by Trump, there's no way he won't start an invasion like Iraq, or a WW3 against ISIS. They're far from gone, there will probably be more false flags soon too. I just don't want to get drafted.
>>
Being a mind controlled slave would be a preferable existence to my current one desu

>have a purpose
>not responsible for my own failures, all poor decisions can be blamed on slavemasters
>be truly part of something
>mind will be busy following orders rather than lulling in loneliness and self-hatred

where do I sign up?
>>
>>18358255
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18358247
I'd be away from everyone else with my family.
>>18358246
Yeah but the chip is complete control, even physically. It's dangerous. Phones can be turned off and you don't have to use social media. The chip won't be forced, but it will be so that if you don't have one, you won't be able to function in society, and practically become a hobo. The people you describe are more likely to get the chip btw.
>>
File: 1343594713796.jpg (392KB, 700x552px) Image search: [Google]
1343594713796.jpg
392KB, 700x552px
>>18358246
>>
>>18358266
Adding on, the elite want complete control of the drones, not somewhat, thus the chip. They want more than just phones. They're working towards a goal.
>>
>>18358266
You wouldn't be away from anyone, because everyone else would be moving too. Unlike people like to think, normal people aren't absolute drones. You think you'd be alone in trying to get away? It would take a lot more conditioning than this to make the majority of people in the west want to do this. And that is a very small part of the human population.
>>
>>18358291
That's good to hear, but I think the closer the NWO Agenda 2030 approaches the stronger the conditioning will be. I don't know if it will work or not, but most likely to some degree. Just look at people influenced by Trump, thinking he'll save them all when he's a NWO president. I think if people are informed of the chip and it's effects then they won't want it, but what if they don't know? We don't choose the propaganda info that goes out there. Not saying that will even work on normal people, just the likelihood increases.
>>
>>18358255
You sound like a massive cuck, grow some nuts and fight it. There's your purpose.
>>
File: smartphones.jpg (152KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
smartphones.jpg
152KB, 620x349px
>RFID chip
lol you don't get it do you
You already have the RFID chip.
>>
>>18358255
>where do I sign up to get fucked
>>
>>18358162

No, retard
>>
>>18359788
Enjoy your chip.
>>
File: 5e4.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
5e4.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>18358255
That's basically my fetish.

>>18359776
That's literally my fetish.
>>
>>18358600
noooooooo
>>
>>18358246
>People PAY money to have themselves tracked by carrying a cell-phone around with them all day. They allow google to monitor their every whim and tailor ads and news for them. People post their thoughts, likes, even what they are eating to the Internet.

I would like for you to explain anything wrong with these beyond "It's bad!"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.