[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about money since it's become pretty paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: walter-white-money.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
walter-white-money.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
Let's talk about money since it's become pretty paranormal in the modern age.

Now a days, money is literally nothing more than digits stored in a data base somewhere (in a bank or large corporation). There's no real value to it besides that the government says it's valuable, it's not even physical or tangible any more.

How do I get the bank to write down a large sum of these ethereal digits for me?
>>
>>18358031
No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 6:24
>>
>>18358031
Let's talk about money magic! The last time when I started a thread about it it was deleted in 5 minutes.

Btw what about cryptocurrency? Bitcoin is just numbers too but its value went from zero to $1000 and it's around $750 right now.
>>
>>18358041
Thanks for your input but we both know that as long as we are alive we are gonna be slaves to cash.

wherever there is human civilization, there is slavery to the dollar.

And in those years, where men walked, they were always overshadowed by that of the currency and that shadow loomed over every village and work of mankind so that none could move without first consulting the dollar.
>>
>>18358053
it's what I can't figure out.

when people talk about cash now days they are literally talking about nothing, zip.

bitcoins don't even exist.
>>
>>18358054
Don't let the world fool you

There are people able to defeat the material kingdom
http://www.thebetterindia.com/12607/man-donated-every-rupee-earned-help-poor-kalyanasundaram-librarian/
>>
I bet there is a super intelligent AI that controls and keeps track of all the cash in the world to make sure no one is just bullshitting and making up the fact they have lots of money when really it was just some guy writing a bunch of zeros on the screen.
>>
>>18358068
I spent some time "defeating the material kingdom" and it sucked, homelessness is not fun.

life isn't fun.
>>
>>18358074
Just know it is possible
>>
>>18358078
ok it's possible, who cares?
>>
its the jews bro
>>
>>18358081
If there is rich there is poor, once you will be rich, once you will be poor

Until you will be all one without rich or poor the chain will go on
>>
>>18358087
nigger what?
>>
>>18358074
Money is freedom and security. Let's do money magic, find a way to manipulate our reality and it's gonna be fun. Law of attraction? It works for me on the level of synchronicity, I'm working with it lately on abundance.. I can feel a new energy around me, I hope it's abundance.
>>
>>18358089
There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his.

It's a gamble, quit and love god upon everything
>>
>>18358090
too hippie and new agey for me.
>>
does anyone understand money?

like why don't I have a billion dollars?
>>
File: 1479794326872.png (63KB, 285x211px) Image search: [Google]
1479794326872.png
63KB, 285x211px
>>18358092
>>18358087
>>
File: yourbanker.jpg (43KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
yourbanker.jpg
43KB, 250x372px
>>18358031
>Let's talk about money since it's become pretty paranormal in the modern age

Post-Literate era Millennials have no historical perspective.

For example Goethe's Faust (1832) has Mephistopheles working with the Holy Roman Empire — by introducing the use of paper money instead of gold. Talk about occult/money reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust,_Part_Two

Money has always been weird/mystical stuff.
>>
>>18358116
why is it so mystical?
>>
File: inatm.gif (299KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
inatm.gif
299KB, 200x150px
I recommend Brent Kessel's It's Not About The Money for spiritual anons wanting to get control of their finances.

And Gordon White's Chaos Protocols!
>>
I'll pay whoever can figure out money a billion dollars.
>>
>>18358118
>why is it so mystical?
Story about a Demon making bank deals with Holy Church, Anon is so bad-ass he sees this as minor, barely worth noting tale, no more mystical than someone buying fast food.
>>
bump

I don't understand where money comes from.

it's like it's not even real yet it controls everything.
>>
I watched C, The Money of Soul and Possibility Control and then started thinking there were souls hidden in the food and money. This was after my schizophrenic episode.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.