[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light to you and yours ! As of recently a Discord-sever has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: iknow.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
iknow.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
Light to you and yours !

As of recently a Discord-sever has been set up to discuss different things.
We started out researching an internet page (further info if you decide to
join the server, as I will not spread that here, again).

Since we decided to not investigate it furher, the server is slowly dieing out due
people not seeing any reason continue staying, though we're having a whole lot
of different topics to discuss from theoretical polymer physics over
(pseudo-) religious stuff to whatever you can imagine. No limits, unless
you start to become very unreasonable in what you say etc..

The server: https://discord.gg/YmwP3Cm

And to not make it too offtopic (sorry mods !):

I've read about the "third eye". Can you actually explain what that is and
what the consequences would be if you opened it ? Especially since different religions/cults/etc. have different views on it. I remember some mystic
satanists having rituals of "opening the third eye" (among others like thelemic
people ?). This was considered great by some ("seeing the world clearly" and so on)
but very bad by others (i.e. "it attracts demons and this is going to fuck up
your live).

In any case,
have a great night !
>>
Don't trust him, some things are better off remaining a mystery.
>>
huh?
>>
>>18357487

There is no mystery at all. The reason I'm not spreading the story about the page is simply that peope are softly annoyed by it.

That said, and as i wrote in OP, the server is not for this matter anymore anyway. We discuss, sometimes "research", a variety of topics.

If you an add info regarding OP question, I would gladly hear what you have to say.
>>
>>18357458
what are you talking about?
>>
What do you think she thought about while she was dying?
>>
>>18357792
Someone died?
>>
>>18357792
oh look it's the
>someone died
meme. super spooky
>>
>>18357792
Sage
>>
>>18357792

>imblyign "she"
>>
File: 1462554541720.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462554541720.png
433KB, 360x408px
>>18357792
SPOOPY
>>
>>18357453
I believe the third eye to be symbolic of 'seeing the world clearly'. Another metaphor for a red pill, if you like and a step toward self-actualization or even what some consider 'enlightenment'
>>
>>18359745
This.
>>
>>18359745

But is it dangerous by itself, so to speak ? I've read somewhere that it actually attracts demons and they'll really fuck you up in terms of leeching energy and all this etc..

I'd really like to know more .. so ... if you or anyone have more to add or even ressources on that topic, that'd be great.
>>
red pill attracts demons?
>>
>>18357453
ⵓ'ⵎ ⴰⴼⵔⴰⵉⴷ ⵉ ⵛⴰⵏⵏⵓⵜ ⴷⵓ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ, ⵉⵓⵀⵏⵏⵢ
>>
I think ... if you consider it being "only seeing the world clear", then I think no.
But if you consider it being something related to...
>higher planes of existence
then .... maybe ?

I mean I have no experience with these kinds of things, which is why i asked the question.
>>
>>18361593
ⴳooⴷⴱⵢⴻ ⴼoⵔⴻⵠⴻⵔ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.