[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was this YouTube video that used to be in the /x/ dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Gybeinfinity.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gybeinfinity.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
There was this YouTube video that used to be in the /x/ dump sticky that showed some Spanish-speaking teenagers sitting around a fire or something with one of them playing a guitar maybe (it's been a while since I've seen it).
Anyway one of them is filming with a camera and yelling something about their being something close to them, then all of a sudden this horrid looking humanoid creature scurried through the middle of them and none of them besides through the camera seem to be able to see it.

Anyone have this video? I searched the entire /x/ dump where I first located it and I can't seem to find it in their anymore?
Please help.
>>
i tried to seach but didn't find anything
>>
Gospeed You! Black Emperor?
Seriously?
>>
>>18357054
Oh yeah

People I know one of you has the video.
Teenagers sitting around speaking either Spanish or some other shitskin language (it might have actually been filipino) and something that looks like that fucking rake creepypasta appears in the middle of them but no one seems to be able to see it unless they look at it through the camera lens.

The guy filming yells something, and the creature turns towards the camera before scampering off.

I remember reading in the comments someone saying this was a spirit that appeared in their counties folklore or something.

I would bet my life saving that this video was once in the /x/ sticky. I remember being so disturbed by it that I came back and watched it pretty much everyday for a week by finding it in the sticky (the video didn't have an English name so I don't know what it was called), then I came back a month ago and tried to find it again and couldn't. I spent all of yesterday opening every video in that stick, even ones that clearly weren't related to it, and it's not fucking there now.

What's happening someone else has got to remember this.
>>
>>18357141
like a duende or something? are they sitting on like a patio outside?
>>
>>18357174
Nope the thing was human sized not anything you could consider a goblin or a fairy.
They are sitting outside.
>>
>>18357186
is it sort of crawling on the floor and then passes through the railings of a nearby house? is there a house/habitation nearby in the video you're thinking of?
>>
>>18357209
Maybe it's hunching close to the ground more scampering than crawling but yeah.

I can't remember if it does anything with failing I would need to watch it again.
Do you have a specific video in mind?
>>
>>18357222
yeah. i'm trying to hunt down this specific video that I think might be the one. also can't find it. it was I think Filipino kids and they spot something. it moves right by them on a patio outside and they all freak out.
>>
>>18357233
Got any keywords to search I can see what it gets to know if it's even if the right ballpark?
>>
>>18357242
I've been searching yt for 'kids record creature' 'ghost Philippines' all kinds of shit. nothing. I remember there was actually a pinoy dude in one thread where that vid was posted and I had a conversation with him about it and he called it a duende.
>>
>>18357242
and just to make double sure first, it's not this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81OwP7RJ3BI
>>
>>18357276
Nope. The thing is much larger than anything seen in the duende videos.

Also no one noticed it even though it was standing inches away from them
>>
>>18357287
k. that vid with that argentina duende was in that same thread with the Philippines one. but as I remember the Philippines vid had been posted with some stupid name like mov311.mp4 making it difficult to search for.
>>
>>18357297
Let me try to get what I clearly remember from the video down
>man starts recording something hiding behind some people hes sitting with
>thing moves into the light more
>no one else notices it but the man with the camera clearly sees it I the camera and starts to scream something panicked
>the thing looks and the camera and scurries away really quick
Was this the same video?
>>
>>18357307
It looked a bit like this thing but more black than white

Not exactly like this but it had that same slender humaniod shape you find on the rake and other creepypasta monsters
>>
>>18357307
definitely sounds similar. there's some kids chilling outside. the guy with the camera picks up something towards the back of the area/patio/porch type place. it moves though the whole group. people start freaking. as I remember, it went up to the roof at the end.

and yeah looked like that >>18357319
>>
>>18357324
Yep. Pretty sure you hit the nail on the head with that description.

If only the video could be found...
>>
Hey there /x/philes!! I've been sent by /mu/ to let you know that the album in OP's image is FUCKING SICK AF
>>
>>18357328
Well yeah my main board is /mu/.

Dead Flag Blues is the best track in their whole discography.
>>
>>18357327
thing is, it was I think uploaded with some nondescript title, just the default clip name from the phone/camera. unless someone else uploaded with a more specific name, it could be difficult to find.
>>
>>18357338
The video that was once in the stick had a title in another language, I guess filipino, I don't know if you know filipino but it might be smarter to search using that language for keywords
>>
File: hqdefault64TATY8I.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault64TATY8I.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>18357348
lol don't know Filipino. did the vibe of the video, especially the place it was filmed, look a bit like pic related? while searching I noticed that thumbnail. it's obv not the one but reminded me of it, the vibe, the setting. what do you think?
>>
>>18357360
Yo, i remember that video. One of my sisters showed me that video. If youre able to find it, let us know.
>>
>>18357360
Sorta I guess. It wasn't the same quaint little townhouse but I was a very urban setting
>>
>>18357378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c706ibJgtnY from there somewhere
>>
>>18357391
in the vid i'm thinking of, the camera dude notices the thing like at the back of the porch, near the railings at the back, and the shape of the porch is a bit like in that thumbnail pic.
>>
>>18357307
Isn't that the leprechaun video? or gnome? it comes into the view of the camera and then scurries away sideways while the beaners lose their shit.
>>
>>18357420
No the creature is distinctively different than anything scene in those duande/leprechaun/goblin videos
>>
>>18357420
no I posted that higher up to rule it out
>>
Mexifag here
Post the video or something i can work with and I'll try to translate
>>
>>18357397
Sorry, i was talking about the video youre looking for as well. Clowns arent really entertaining.
>>
REally want to see this
>>
>>18357476
oh lol k. thought you meant the vid the pic came from.
>>
>>18357483
Ita all good, are you sure it was around a bonfire? My memory is foggy. I do remember the humanoid creature that wasnt visible to everyone, but i dont remember a fire.
>>
>>18357471
We're giving you all we have to work with.

The most congruent piece of information was that it was once a part of the /x/ sticky, I watched it on their only a few days after it got stickied.

Searched the archive and still couldn't find it though so it makes me wonder if someone has a cap or a link to the original unedited sticky

>>18357499
Thinking back I don't think there was a bonfire. I was smoking a lot of weed during this time so my memory is hazy of it too
>>
>>18357499
yeah I don't remember a fire per se. OP had said that. but they did seem to be chilling and I think maybe playing a guitar. at the end of the vid, I seem to remember the camera guy like running down the porch steps and onto the street to get away.
>>
>>18357506
Well shit
Then someone write down the words they said and I'll translate
>>
>>18357522
Im pretty sure none of us remember.
Im gonna ask my sis about the video, see if she remembers it.
>>
>>18357581
K den
>>
>>18357581
ask for nudes m8
>>
I know exactly what you're talking about, the guitar dude doesn't notice the creature and the thing scurried off to the next porch. I'm gonna find it, give me a sec
>>
>>18357621
Skip to 5:50 . Spooky. https://youtu.be/1XhrA5oAoYE
>>
>>18357642
fuck dude that's exactly the one i'm thinking of. not sure if it's the one OP means but it's definitely the one i'm thinking of. nice one.
>>
>>18357642
4:53 I meant
>>
>>18356925
Bump
>>
>>18357642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maWBtKs_NTY&feature=youtu.be
Holy shit bruh you found it.
This is the video.

>Malaysia
Fuck I'm ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>18357659
Fuck me what is that thing????
>>
>>18357663
there was one thread where that vid was posted a while back and there was actually a Pinoy guy in the thread. he called it a duende.
>>
>>18357665
or i think duwende is the proper spelling in that part of the world.
>>
>>18357659
Can this please be stuck back into the /x/ sticky.

It's by far one of the best done "creature caught on camera" videos on YouTube whether its real or fake.
>>
>>18357337
I've only listened to this and LYSF so far but I agree out of what I've heard
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.