[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are immortals real /x/? Are they born that way or is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cold immortal.png (899KB, 1152x775px) Image search: [Google]
cold immortal.png
899KB, 1152x775px
Are immortals real /x/?
Are they born that way or is there a way to become one?
>>
>>18356829
Doo da doo doo
Duh duh
Doo doo
Doo da doo doo
Duh duh doo doo
>>
>>18356829
The only way to become immortal is to become so great that history never forgets you. You fucking tool.
>>
>>18356829
SOME LEGENDS ARE TOLD
>>
>>18356829
I'm sending a request to change x/ content description from paranormal to subnormal.
>>
Yes they are real op, you can become one too by jumping off a bridge
>>
OP are you 15 or just stupid?
>>
>>18356829
Immortals are probably not real. When you see people from the far past that look like people who are alive today what you're probably seeing is just someone with a same pallette. If we accept that DNA has a large yet limited (not infinite) number of different combinations than we can assume that randomly a combination of certain features will appear naturally in different unrelated individuals. If you really want to get /x/ about it than you can say that it ties into simulation theory and when you get "doubles" it's because the simulation is being lazy and just color swapping the NPCs.
>>
>>18356850

THAT is pretty damn funny.
>>
File: 040315mils1.jpg (314KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
040315mils1.jpg
314KB, 640x427px
>>18356829
Some people look like other people = MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!!!
>>
>>18356829
OP don't listen to them like over 6 billion ppl in the world one of them have to be immortal. Plus how do u think myths are made like the 800 year old maiden
>>
>>18357196
What are you, the opposite of a shill?
>>
Maybe the spirits that rule over you aren't all evil bad guys and sometimes come down to influence things for the better.

Just a thought.
>>
>>18356829

I've heard somebody say that immortals do exist, but they're not immortals just always walking around and changing their identity once they start hanging around for too long. No, they don't have an eternal body or anything like that.

Apparently they achieved immortality through complete reincarnation. Usually with what we hear about reincarnations, it's always about some memories of a past life with maybe some traits passed oer. Well, these immortals remember ABSOLUTELY all the past selves they were, and keep the exact same personality and mind intact, just only that they're essentially in another body.
>>
>>18356829
If i happen to find immortality, I wouldn't ever share that with anyone else. Personally or corporal level.
>>
We create our own realities. If you make a decision that you do not want to go trough aging, and you find a balance with that life of immortality, you can become immortal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.