[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens Hey X. I don't go on this board, so pardon the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: rose-galaxy-600v2.jpg (46KB, 440x480px) Image search: [Google]
rose-galaxy-600v2.jpg
46KB, 440x480px
Aliens

Hey X.
I don't go on this board, so pardon the etiquette.
True story, no need to troll.

Aliens contacted me.
Individually. I live in America, and I'm not sure who to contact. America doesn't seem to have any contingency in place for alien contact.

They make it hard to live, so SETI might be an option in the future, but for now I'm looking for room and board and socio- economic political influence.

Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1438667652336.jpg (171KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1438667652336.jpg
171KB, 650x650px
Bump
>>
>>18356818
What did they tell you?
>>
File: 1458325602924s.jpg (7KB, 250x126px) Image search: [Google]
1458325602924s.jpg
7KB, 250x126px
well idk what to suggest.
bump
>>
>>18356848
A lot.
They're interested in "material existence" so I take it that they're ghost people or something...?

They use some sort of magic which allows them to function without thought.
They said humans use this magic too (its not limited to themselves, so that's interesting), but that skepticism and ignorance keep it from being publicized or used correctly.

They don't understand privacy because they interact with one another constantly. "Introversion" is not a concept that some of them understand.
>>
>>18356873
Thank you.
Bumping welcome.
>>
>>18356875
>telepathic aliens say telepathy is magick

uh why
>>
>>18356875
also, give us a detailed explanation of what they said and how they contacted you. where were you, were you on drugs?
>>
>>18356895
I suppose that was redundant...
But I'm not sure what you're asking.
>>
>>18356901
This. Are they speaking to you telepathically? Im asking because I know a guy who also thougjt he was talking to aliens but later rralized it was spirits playing a joke on him
>>
https://www.instagram.com/damianedye/
>>
>>18356901
At the risk of being repeatedly hailed with "Hi Aliens," they never left. They don't understand I need them to leave to sleep and function. So this has been going on for 3 or 4 (maybe 5) Years now. So, I don't know what to tell you except they've said a lot. Mostly gibberish.

I smoke weed and drink very occasionally so it's possible I wa slightly intoxicated. I did likely have incense burning and tai chi music playing.

I was in my bedroom trying to mediate. I was interested in alternative spiritual practices at the time.

I prayed (?) For a life partner, and was made a human telepath vessel.
>>
>>18356913
What's the difference. It's likely this.
>>
>>18356917
What/who is this?
>>
>>18356913
>>18356929

I say it's likely this, because you can't trust a lot of what some say. I'm pretty clever, so I generally don't listen to the untrustworthy ones.

They didn't like that comment. It's telepathy but it includes emotional states too (like heart and mind telepathy) which they call Empathy. Some became angry and others afraid like they got caught doing something.
-as I typed, I realize I'm not understanding it fully, but thank you none the less.
>>
DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JACK
>>
Do they have religion? Are they one with God?
>>
>>18357161
They seem to be atheists; philosophical/scientifically-motivated atheists.

I'm still updating frequently.
>>
Did they insert anything into your rectum yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x960px
>>18357024
BLACK?!
>>
>>18356924
>I prayed (?) For a life partner
that's just sad.

nah, just kidding, good look getting a life partner.
>>
can you tell us more about the magic they were talking about?
>>
>>18356924

Hi Aliens
>>
Will this thread stay up for a while?
I'm still looking for what I can do for myself.

>>18357024
>>18357464

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but they only rarely mention celebrities. It's never anything complimentary or informative, and he's not one they've mentioned.

>>18357603
Thanks

>>18357448
Yes. I won't go into any details. I'm not okay. It's the primary source of contention between the 2 groups.

>>18357923

"...hey." I think it was humor and annoyance.
>>
Do you know where are they ?
>>
ITT schizophrenia & larpers
>>
>>18357607
Magic, let's see...
(It's been a while, so I've had time to research most of what they talk about)

First, they use "free will" differently than I know of it being used. Instead of a philosophy that allows people to make mistakes, it's the name of their magic.

It operates in much the way green-latern's magic does excepting that without care, fleeting unconscious desires can manifest as well. Also, it's not visible.

"Inquantum mechanics, there is a common misconception that it is the mind of aconsciousobserver that causes the observer effect in quantum processes." This is Wikipedia and deemed a misconception, but based on what they say, is a real threat.

The idea is to "have a big stomach"(?!) And focus your "will" or intention on a desired outcome. There's "will" that exists in voids that seems to read the binary state of all particles in existence and render data as to the state of existence as well as future states. This will reads/hears/feels/senses intentions and alters the quantum state of a particle subset to lead to the actualization of the intention.

This is the link to an experiment done by a Japanese scientist saying "I love you" and "I hate you" to cups of rice and water and receiving different outcomes:
http://thirdmonk.net/knowledge/masaru-emoto-rice-emotions-experiment-video.html

This is a quote from a debunking, but I wanted to illustrate the average skeptics point of view eliminating the "touchy-feely" which is the foundation of will and this experiment:

"You honestly don’t need all that touchy-feely alternative stuff to make a fun and educational experiment that shows all the different things that can grow on pretty much anything."
http://foodretro.com/debunking-the-rice-experiment/

I'm not biased. This is a more authentic debunking:
http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/a_grain_of_truth_recreating_dr._emotos_rice_experiment
>>
>>18359561
How did you know I enjoy larping?

>>18359553
No. They don't seem to be in a compatible dimension, so location doesn't translate.

They say they're light people. I asked if they meant they were Stars, but they said they're not material at all. They don't even seem to have locations relative to one another except near and far.
>>
>>18359591
>They say they're light people.

Are they two-dimensional? I ain't judgin'. You can accomplish a lot in two-dimensions.

I'm just saying, from the perspective of light, interactions with our universe probably looks two-dimensional. Sometimes I dream about what it would look like to be composed of particles of light.

Just as in less than one in a thousand dead worlds, sometimes there's one brimming with life, I wonder about if the same could be true of photons. With the time differential due to special relativity, what could they accomplish in between the moments a photon departs, and is absorbed, as it's perceived by us in this world?
>>
Op these guya are not ayy lmaos, they're non physical entities. They can be as good or bad as you and me.
My suggestion is that you look up tom campbell on youtube. The guy present s a scientific non dogmatic logic aproach to this kind of fenomena.
some of the fireside chat videos discuss entities, others go about his general theory.
good luck
>>
File: mass+vs+radius.png (148KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mass+vs+radius.png
148KB, 1600x1000px
>>18359636
This image is great at depicting what has the perquisites to contain a stable universe accounting for relativity. It's from this video:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/141980138&ved=0ahUKEwjYg57Vqr_QAhUrsVQKHTgBCDEQo7QBCBswAA&usg=AFQjCNHmuBrR4akGEDU3fYk5XpZh05lJpg&sig2=m1voyPGJl9l1ZcQntLZKDQ

I suppose they could be 2-dimensional. I've been operating under 2 beliefs:
1.) It's not of any importance to them, and, by extension, to me or you.
2.) They're 4D but not space-time 4D.

They claimed there existence was most similar to that of jellyfish where there's finite space, but it's more than they need or use. Also they don't have a sense of sight, taste, touch, sound, etc thouh they have other senses to add depth to life.

Literally, they could be actual jellyfish and just not know it.

Literally, they could be actual jellyfish and know it and not want to tell me.
>>
>>18359687
Thank you
>>
>>18356818
I have a freind who had a similar thing, took dmt, met the machine elves and they never left.
>>
>>18359705
I might be a little close to see a similarity (no rhyme intended, hahaha), but I would very much like to speak with this individual.

I read sex, drugs, Einstein, and elves. It seems to be much more Norse paganism than I know anything about, but it could lead to something.

I'm too desperate to turn leads away right now.
>>
File: DAJAT.png (160KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
DAJAT.png
160KB, 640x558px
>>18359689
Would you ask them if their minds think more like the roots of a tree, or the clouds in the sky? If, you can communicate those concepts. If you're working with examples of other life forms, I figured a question formed in terms of plants and skies would translate.
>>
>>18359711
I legit was suspicious you were him your story was so similar. He took dmt once, and things came out the wall. After another trip or two the things started coming up more and more often.
>>
>>18359720
Language was my primary concern. We, in the first moments of interacting, flew through dozens of forms of communication. We realized that English (or England as they call it) was perfectly adequate but we're limited to my vocabulary. Sometimes I feel 'waves' where a word should have been and they have to paraphrase it, but we speak in English, and concepts are very easy for them to grasp.

If I say tree or sky, they'll just look at a picture of my "thought energy" to see what I'm referring to.

To answer your question, "we don't even understand the point of the question let alone the meaning of it."

Me: "I think they're saying trees are rigid and linear and, by extension, logical and clouds are irrational in contrast."

"Both."
>>
>>18359734
>We realized that English (or England as they call it)

This answers my question. Thanks.
>>
>>18359732
Not "him". Would you be willing to set up a meeting? At a coffee shop perhaps? I'm willing to travel to most of the Midwest US.
>>
>>18359738
They like this image. They're contemplating it like art at a gallery. They want me to visit an art museum now.

I'm still curious, but I'll let it go. I'm American of that makes any difference.
>>
Could you ask them, if lets say i'd like to talk to them, what must one do?
>>
Do they like turkey? Have them over for dinner tomorrow. They might think that's really nice of you
>>
>>18356875
>They use some sort of magic which allows them to function without thought.
>function without thought

Sounds like 4chan in a nutshell.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.