[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I've done the third eye opening ritual from ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 20161101-008.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
20161101-008.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
So /x/, I've done the third eye opening ritual from
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html
I only did 2 out of 4 days because I had 2 odd dreams and my girlfriend had one as well.
First dream was extremely gore-ish and it all happened in an hospital where people were getting killed and shit like that I can't remember a lot of details but I remember I woke up at 4:57AM. The last thing I remember from my dream is my mom saying "There are unseen forces we should not interact or get involved with in any way."
Other 2 dreams on the way.
>>
Don't do this. It will bring demons into your life
>>
I was born with this shit. Spent my later years closing it. This shit ain't for playing with especially with no one teaching u how to use or control it. I never learnt so just fucken shut it down!
>>
>>18356696
My 2nd dream was my family and my girlfriend driving together somewhere high, some mountain or such. We stopped at these places where you park and enjoy the view and left my dog out of the car and he ran instantly towards cars and got hit by one. He got up and he was just fine and just jumped off the "viewing" zone and kept climbing up and keep jumping off. I woke up when he jumped like the 6th or 7th time.

My girlfriends dream is pretty short.
It was just her, and someone she doesn't know because she didn't see. All she saw was a black paper that had "kek"(not even joking) written on it with something red.
We thought that the "kek" part was somewhat significant to me because I'm the only person she knows that uses "kek".
>>
>>18356701
I'm not going to continue, I was wondering if anything will happen just because I did this the first 2 days
>>
>>18356696
Bad idea yeah.
Opening your third eye doesnt have to involve literal satanism

Post your dreams anyway
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>18356711
You should be ok as long as you shut it down now.
I'm not role playing and I'll give you some quick insight of what happens when you into this stuff. I think I would of faired better if I was taught how to control this by someone but I wasn't.

demons are attracted to you and you end up receiving lots of bad luck as they attach to you because they know you can feel their presence. You sort of need to build a barrier around yourself and them to keep their energy away.
This becomes a problem if you get tired or exhausted as you don't have that energy to spare..

You have some cool dreams and many involved premonitions of things in the future. Sometime however they are negative about ppl dying and in the physical world you can't actually stop these for eventuating so really what's the point of knowing .. just messes with your brain.

Like I said it seems cool at first and you think you are more spiritually connected but in reality the negativity of it affects your life too much.

I was born with it and had it down pact since a kid, see things others couldn't see, do that whole out of body travel thing at will etc.. but as I got older it became a curse and just wanted it shut down and eventually I did.
>>
>>18356701
why would it bring demons?
>>
>>18356724
How can I shut it down?
And actually today my day was great at the start but mid day I became tired and sad all of the sudden.
>>
>>18356728
Cause they are bored.. they live besides us in this world and no one pays attention to them. When you open your third eye or whatever they call it you just open yourself a bit to their world. They can sense that you know they are there and they attach themselves to you because you acknowledge them.

They just bring bad energy and luck. You can deal with them by building a barrier around yourself like I said. It's hard to explain how to do that you just got to know when you know. But it takes a lot out of you.
>>
>>18356729
Yep.. this is what I mean. Your energy will be drained and they get closer and you'll start seeing bad luck. Get lots of sleep and forget about the whole thing try not to acknowledge it exists.
>>
>>18356732
I'm interested by this because my family met a psychic in the middle east who made a lot of accurate predictions about our future and statements about the past. My cousin told me that she was contacting "Jinn" (in other words demons?) to feed her that information. My cousin also told me he started looking into books about it but it was scaring him.

Do you think legit psychics exist and would they be using this method?
>>
File: IMG_1432.jpg (76KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
76KB, 866x1300px
>>18356728
Because muh bible and muh larping.
>>
>>18356738
I took a nap today, and I'm a person who gets energized very easy, thanks for all the information it will definitely be considered.
>>
>>18356739
A friend of mine told me about Jinns when I explained the whole situation to her. I'm pretty sure they're related to that psychic you met.
>>
>>18356739
Yes they exist. Yes they will tell you the past and the future.
I've heard they are also contacting demons but I can't confirm that is 100 percent true. I lean towards that thought process though.

Seeing a psychic sounds like fun, but I wouldn't play with those things through personal experience .

Don't think of spirituality being a bad place. Spirit world is beautiful.. but the spirits (demons ) around us are fucken scary as shit. That's one thing I know.. and you don't know what you are talking to or seeing so you better not playing those games .

Also don't stress about my doom and gloom. If you don't play they won't play.
>>
>>18356753
And how long approximately it will take for this effect to go away, following the stuff that you told me to do?
Considering the fact that I only did 2 parts out of four
>>
>>18356740
No probs mate. Open your third eye then and come back in a month and tell us all about it .

This has nothing to do with any of the 10 or so religions that exist. If you think opening your third eye is real then you think spirits are real and if you think spirits are real then you confirm that bad and good spirits exist.

So open your third eye since you think I'm larping and I'll enjoy listening to your wonderful experiences in a month or so.
>>
>>18356760
You'll be fine.. these dreams you are having anytime from these points forward could just be your imagination . Just rest.. will go away . Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18356767
OP here.
The person who replied with that is not me.
>>
>>18356773
Okay, thanks for everything man.
>>
>>18356760
Also the reason I say you'll be fine is because 2 days is nothing. No damage would be done. Maybe one or two nights of dreams and some of those can be just your imagination. Will go away and you'll be sweet.

Haven't talked about this in years if ever properly. I can say so much but wouldn't know where to start! Most sounds borderline insane too and ppl would think I'm larping .
>>
>>18356775
Yeah I know.. must of replied to wrong number. Sorry
>>
>>18356779
No probs.. I hate giving advice like this on the net because I don't know the full story.

I was a natural at this I guess.. I hate to keep banging on with the same stuff but I just wish I had someone to explain how go control it. I think those monks and and ppl like that still live in communities that believe in this stuff. I think that's why they can practice this stuff without the negative affects they know what they are doing.

Me and you who haven't been taught it shouldn't open ourselves to it.
>>
>>18356791
Probably that's why the sites I've found this are so public and easy to find, to let people easily harm themselves
>>
>>18356784
All good senpai, not your fault
>>
>>18356813
I have no idea whya that "All good man" turned in a "all good senpai" , kek
>>
>>18356696
>First dream was extremely gore-ish and it all happened in an hospital where people were getting killed and shit like that I can't remember a lot of details but I remember I woke up at 4:57AM
hmm
>>
File: 0.jpg (115KB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
115KB, 746x1302px
>>18356708
>my dog kept climbing up and kept jumping off. I woke up when he jumped like the 6th or 7th time.
>>
>>18356808
Nah I don't think they are that sinister. I've read similar sites in past and they do make it sound very magical and awakening but maybe those ppl have done more research on it then us. People who write those sights have usually travelled to eastern countries and studied this stuff in detail and know what they are doing.
Psychics always seem like peaceful ppl to me with all their charms hanging around and picture of Buddha or goddesses or whatever they believe in. I've got no idea how all those things play into things and keep these things in check and don't have time to find out.

Maybe worth asking these people in person if you still are curious rather then jumping in and going straight to practicing it.

I'm always curious what my "power level" (lol) could of been because it does feel like a super power but I don't feel like waking up in middle of night seeing children in the corner of my room anymore or knowing about deaths before hand that I can't control etc.

Being able to Astro travel at will was fucken cool as shit though!!
>>
Anyone lurking here that has better knowledge of this please chime in. I'm interested in what experts can tell us.
>>
>>18356767
>>18356724
/x/ you surprised me today, some people who actually know their shit. Good show anon.
I hardly ever people talk about making a barrier around themselves to keep themselves from dreaming. I've had a very similar life experience as you have and had to teach myself this.
It also helps along with knowing how to lucid dream to stop sleep paralysis. Not even lucid dreaming in itself just in the same way you would start a lucid dream to gain control and wake yourself up.
>>
>>18356880
I'm glad my thread was somewhat useful for the board and even more for myself.
>>
>>18356880
Thanks .. first time on this board and came and saw this post straight up and jumped on to warn OP before they go involved in some shit they can't control.
I'm being a refugee from another board out of boredom and lurked here.

There's lots more I can say and would
Love to discuss and share but meh.. I've lived it and it prob won't help anything really.
>>
>>18356888
Top thread! I enjoyed it. Not sure what tier it is in this board though. I don't venture off /pol/ except this instance..
(Mayb my secret super sayian power brought me here to stop you) lol
>>
>>18356932
yeah well, it sounds like it could help me out.

i've got huge problems with this thing, i don't even know what it is, that just won't go away. i won't discuss the details but it's real serious, i at least need to know what's going on...

also i don't think my third eye is open or anything, or i'm not aware, but i regularly feel stuff going on over there... like on my forehead and shit. it's blatantly obvious too. and that's just a tiny little part of this whole thing.

please can you share some of what you know?
>>
>>18357179
Late to the party, faggot.
>>
>>18357179
Just your mind playing tricks on you. Doesn't work like thay
>>
>>18356696
Dude, quit forcing it like a little bitch and wait for life to slap you in the face a couple times. All you are doing is (if it actually works) literally selling your essence to something of higher power just so you can see through their eyes. >Does that really sound worth it to you?
>Does it sound like a guilt free way of committing suicide? Since death will undoubtedly answer or quell all questions?

Just live a little and let your own eye open. Maybe pay attention to the nuances and messages in your reality that only pertain to your experience. They happen even in the most mundane of places.
This method will turn you off to all of that. If you truly want to understand what lies beyond the constructs, start from within.
>Inb4: Sage
>Common sayings to some who may have forgotten.
>>
>>18358052
I only tried to see if it works, my life is going pretty well , I enjoy it. But I've been into this spiritual stuff since I was a kid, so I decided to try.
>>
>>18356696
Anon
Any power you invoke from something else has a price
You don't hire the plumber and expect not to pay him
Don't get fucked by spirity assholes
>>
>>18356696
Thoth isnt a god and the third eye isnt the moon, this is a ritual designed to make you much more noticeable, build up enough energy that its worthwhile to bother you, and make sure youre not accidentally calling for any kind of protection
>>
>>18359578
Not *universally* true, hellenistic gods sometimes give their favor for free, and most entities just want some energy in exchange for services rendered
>>
I opened my Third Nostril last week and now I can smell beyond time.
>>
X gon give it to ya
Fuck waitin' for you to get it on your own
X gon' deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But I got such a good heart that
I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
'cause I am right so I gots to win
Break bread wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
I'll break who you sendin me
You motherfucker never wanted nothin
But your wife said, bitch, and that's for the light day
I'm gettin down, down
Make a nigga say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees, bitch
Please, If the only thing you cats did was came out to play
Stay out my way, motherfucker
[Chorus]
First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP, DON'T LET IT GO
X gon' give it to ya
He gon' give it to ya
X gon' give it to ya
He gon' give it to ya
(Repeat Once)
[Verse 2]
Ain't never gave nothin to me
But everytime I turn around
Cats got they hands out wantin something from me
I ain't got it so you can't get it
Lets leave it at that 'cause I ain't wit it
Hit it wit full strength
I'm a jail nigga
So I face the world like it's Earl in the bullpen
You against me, me against you
Whatever, whenever
Nigga, fuck you gon' do?
I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing
Only nigga that you know who can chill
Come back and get the streets
>>
>>18359868
Why'd you do this?
>>
File: 54132431243242.jpg (35KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
54132431243242.jpg
35KB, 573x768px
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.