[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over depression and finally experience world at it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: indeks.jpg (9KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
9KB, 190x266px
Guys I've got a weird problem, I'm aware that we are people(and not only) are basically one being, one universe, and that is making me crazy, I'm focused most of the day on this what is going on, and thinking about it, how it works, most of the day got this fucking ,,voice in my head" telling me which way should I go or which I shouldn't, but I guess my world percepcion has been distorted and I can't come back to the point where I was free of my thoughts. Got suicide thoughts many times. Now I'm even scared to leave out of the house for like a year now because I feel like I'll destroy natural balance and I feel hemmed. I used to speak pretty much, had a lot of friends, was kind to all of them, now I'm just afraid to speak beacuse I feel like I'm not the part of universe and I'm not allowed.
I know that that all looks kinda schizophrenic but that might be because I've been doing weed for 3 years(pretty bad quality desu), and some hard drugs for half a year. How to get over it? I don't want to get more in it and get fckng crazy. I mean it's getting better by the time I accept the reality, but still can't get over it. And the end I would like to add that I've got strong depressions caused by my syndrom ,,Adult child of the alcoholic" which my cause it.
>>
Someone told me i have foetal alcohol syndrome for a face

I feel the same way you do. Universe is massive but small, a big universe in one atom, it exists within itself as it references itself perfectly. It's a closed system with perfect laws, everything falls into place in a system.

I have a computer science degree which is pretty much just like studying the universe, creating objects, ensuring an engine is remebering where the object is, allowing the object to be modified but to remember where it was and is going
>>
>>18356334
I really believe that if you have depression, there is something you should be fulfilling that you are not.

you need to dig deep and figure out all the things that are missing from your life. personal fulfillments, wants, needs not being met, lack of satisfaction in places where you once felt satiated... once you figure out who you are and what is missing from your identity, it will become much easier to bridge the gap.

I chose to do the psychoactive drug DMT to accelerate this. it was amazing to me to have it all handed to me, like a Wikipedia entry all about my life and what I needed to correct in it.
>>
First of all you won't destroy natural balance because as you said, you are a part of the universe. Everything's fine bro, I understand you feel anxiety but that doesn't make you an anxious or depressed person. As you said earlier, we're not even really people. Don't identify with the weird feels, watch them pop up and leave. As far as friends and stuff, work back into it. Space out social events with time to reflect afterwards. Mostly just don't get stuck in your head or your gut. Take time before you act, don't be subject to other people or your own emotional states
>>
>>18356393
I'm about to try ayahuaska ritaul(most psychodelic plant), it is said that it helps to overcome any kinds of problems. Tried shroom 2 times so far, desu helped a lot but only for few days(so what is the point). I've got pretty shitty childhood, whole my life thought everything is cool until now when effects started to show up.
>>
>>18356396
There was a time I were hanging with guys and ,,it" starts and they kinda brainwashed me. I'm not type of person who is scared and runs away, so I tried to show them in some way that I'm not(Wanted to do same coz I thought this is all about). And it ended up in this way that now EVERYTHING I see, anyone I hear I got the feeling their saying some shit toward me.
>>
try water fasting. worked for me.
>>
As cliché as it sounds, professional help from a therapist is very helpful. If they're good at what they do, they have a way of giving you a different, horizon-broadening perspective on every issue that is tormenting you. Eventually through this process, you realize that your life is not a fatality and that by moving forward, it will get better.
SSRIs might help, but only if you experience anhedonia to the point that you can't bring yourself to do activities you used to enjoy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.