[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about giant humans. I want to believe but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: nephilim_2.jpg (86KB, 640x961px) Image search: [Google]
nephilim_2.jpg
86KB, 640x961px
Tell me about giant humans.

I want to believe but I'm also really fucking sceptical and everything I've seen seems to be along the lines of
>post a fake photgraph of a giant skeleton
>admit in the same article the picture is fake
>they're still real though because they were talked about in the bible can't argue with that
Any legit info that isn't just based on someone's wishes?
>>
>>18355900
Giants aren't real. Some people grow abnormally tall.

/thread
>>
funny thing is kid you want believe

skelengtons often built to decieve
>>
>>18355911
We call those people giants.
>>
hes a big guy
>>
>>18356183
That he is.
>>
>>18356183
For you.>>18356183
For you
>>
Giants are usually humans that lived a long time ago or just a hidden group of people.
>>
File: museum-skull.jpg (26KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
museum-skull.jpg
26KB, 300x431px
Dr. Kent Hovind has an interesting theory on it. First off without getting into nephilim and angels having sex with humans and all that stuff he points out the life span of early humans in the bible is anywhere from 200-700 years long.

So take Adam for example, this is a human male that has enough genetic diversity in him to populate the entire planet. He's super smart and names every animal on the planet, lives for hundreds of years and teaches countless numbers of his children what he knows. And during this time he's literally living in the garden of Eden, which are perfect conditions so whose is to say he wasn't 7-8 feet tall, perfectly proportioned but with a giant skull to hold all this knowledge.

pic related maybe?
>>
>>18356243
Bullshit.
There is no Adam, there is no garden, but there definitely are giants. because giants are cool.
>>
>>18356243
Do we know for sure that they didn't just count years differently back then?
>>
>>18356264
The problem is that you cannot use scripture to presuppose evolutionary patterns; only to explain an observed trend in data.

Scientists still must use the simplest explanation that fits all of the facts. In the case of that skull, we can attribute the sociocultural practice of head binding.
>>
You couldnt make a human as big as these pictures always show with our same proportions. The issue is how exponentially weight increases with size. Its completely unrealistic.
>>
>>18356243
>nephilim and angels having sex with humans
stopped reading
>>
>>18356277
Ofcourse you could, its just a normal sizes human except scale it upwards like in Ms paint
>>
File: egypt.jpg (24KB, 457x343px) Image search: [Google]
egypt.jpg
24KB, 457x343px
>>18355900
The Egyptian giants finger was quite interesting. Unfortunately it was stolen or 'stolen' before tests could be done.
>>
>>18355900
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_people

Here. Giant humans. You're welcome.
>>
>>18355900
Go to an American basketball game.
>>
Giant threads on /x/ used to be full of cool shit, old articles, pics ect.

Now It seems they're full of faggots.

like all of /x/ now.
>>
>>18355900
When I met your mom last night I mistook her for a giant human.
>>
>>18356243
no he was dumb as shit then he ate the "food of the tree of knowledge of good and evil" and got kicked out of the garden and god made a wall of thorns around the garden

him and eve lived in a shanty town they made outside the garden but never got let back in it. the bible talked of a flame sword that turned on its edge that protected the ToKoGaE which nobody ever mentioned again so im sure it would have mentioned them moving back in
>>
>>18356277

Couldn't it just be possible that a certain human species could have evolved in order to retain the same proportions of a normal human as a giant?
>>
>>18356374
>Find interesting thread
>Every time there's a new one it starts to get filled with LARPers, obvious fakes and general faggotry
>Just another day at the office for disinfo

Literally every time.
>>
File: 600px-D78blade1911.jpg (78KB, 666x633px) Image search: [Google]
600px-D78blade1911.jpg
78KB, 666x633px
What do you all make of the Smithsonian Institute stories?
>>
>>18356410
I passive aggresively imply that it is some conspiracy and that the Smithsonian has OF COURSE any interest that is the polar opposite of their obvious interests. At least thats the /x/ way to look at it.
>>
>>18356412
Ooooooh
>>
>>18355900
The nephilim and anunnaki where real and the bible is basically a watered down tl;dr version of what really happened.

The human race is a lot older then what you're being told and we did not evolve from monkeys. We are a genetically modified slave breed to work in the mines and created by mixing their genetic material with the genetic material of early hominids that was all ready on the planet.
>>
>>18356445
If we're designed to work in mines why are we so shit at it? Why aren't we mole people?
>>
>>18356243
Naming shit doesn't imply you're "supersmart" every tribe makes up its language.
>>
>>18356448
What do you mean? Compared to them we reach sexual maturity fast, we breed fast, are reasonably sturdy and we are small. Intelligent enough to use their machines but not smart enough to challenge them. Do you think they care if we died at 40 because of stone dust in our lungs? Nope, by that time we all ready worked long enough and we also had time to give birth to several children.

We have also evolved a bit after that but its not that substantial. This is why they can't find any missing links and its also the reason why chimps have 24 pairs chromosomes and we have 23 pairs with one pair being fused. To make us genetically compatible with them.

Created by DNA from a rib inside a ceramic (clay) test tube.
>>
>>18356445
>nephilim and anunnaki
stopped reading
>>
>>18356459
Come back when you're 18 and not retarded, kiddo.
>>
>>18356472
That really explained why he is wrong
Thanks a lot for your contribution
>>
>>18356287
you don't seem to be able to anyway
>>
>>18356490
Because not wanting to see that retarded bullshit being brought up every fucking time must be a sign of illiteracy.
>>
>>18356466
>stopped reading
Thanks for adding so much value to the thread.
>>
>>18356542
You can stop samefagging now. Nobody cares about your bible annumemey bullshittery and I'm glad you have to hear it from me.
Thanks for adding so much value to the thread
>>
>>18356243
you dont need a bigger skull or biger brain to hold more information ._.
>>
>>18356243
>has enough genetic diversity in him to populate the entire planet
thats not how it works
>>
>>18355900
I mean the average disovian was about nine feet.
It makes the bible incorrect. Since there is no possible way a huge giant could possibly have intercourse with a stunted human.
They would die. Let alone handle the size of the boner.
Or the growing fetus.
>>
>>18356622
I really dont want to defend the giant ""theories"" and there are of course many reasons why they are probably just a case of hyperbole in the bible, but I dont think it would be impossible for a 9ft human to have offspring with a regular sized human
>>
>>18356595
>idiot that thinks its from the bible.
Do you also think that the word abrakadabra is from Harry Potter?

You're nothing but an ignorant pleb.
>>
>>18356459
Compared to everything else on earth we are the opposite of all that and definitely smart enough to challenge everything. And again mining is literally the one thing that taxes the human body the most, you'd think if it was fucking designed for it it would be less than fucking awful at it, and maybe it wouldn't be good at everything else but the one thing it's supposedly designed to do, and again they would have made mole people.
There is crazy mystical conspiracy bullshit and then there is crazy mystical conspiracy bullshit that directly challenges obvious empirical facts with its basic premise.
>>
>>18356676
Not to speak of the obvious fact that it would be immensely easier to make automated machines rather than bioengineer local wildlife giving them sentience just to force them to operate your machines
>>
>>18356675
>how dare you not taking my shitty fairy tales seriously!?
Please explain how this makes me an ignorant pleb.

And yes, they also appear in the bible. I never said that is where they were first mentioned. So please ellaborate on your mind reading powers, too

Also, please read the OP and actually think about if your bullshittery is on-topic. Or dont and just make a passive aggesive non-argument in your reply like the predictable little faggot that you are.
>>
>>18356686
>its easier for us humans so therefore its easier for every one.
Why? If you know how to bio engineer local wildlife and don't care about ethics its obvious the superior option. You don't need to perform any maintenance, if a worker gets hurt you just discard it, the fuel (food) can be grown by the workers themselves and it is literally dirt cheap.
>>
File: fallacies.png (116KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
fallacies.png
116KB, 1000x750px
>>18356699
What is that you want? The only thing you have done so far is said that you didn't read and then you started calling people faggot.

OP is talking about giant, i am talking about giants.
What do you contribute to the discussion? You have all ready said that you do not believe in it so why are you still here.

>Please explain how this makes me an ignorant pleb.
Its your way of posting that makes you an ignorant pleb. You said yourself that you didn't read but you still comment on my posts and call me a faggot. Do you write reviews on IMDB on movies you didn't watch to? What's the point.

Reply to this all you want, i won't waste any more time on you since all you do is name calling.
>>
>>18356243
knowledge isnt based on how big your brain is
>>
>>18356817
Is there anything backing up your claims or do you just want to throw in usual bullshit claims in a thread that is specifically aimed at discussing the giant mythos by bringing up "legit info"?
>>
File: jew-pure-coincidence.jpg (21KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
jew-pure-coincidence.jpg
21KB, 296x314px
>>18355900
there were giant skeletons discovered
suddenly a jewish newspaper organizes a contest for fake giant skeleton photos
wtf?
original photos now cannot be trusted
oy vey!
>>
Is this the new SUCCubus threads? Fuck /x/ is fucking retarded. It went from paranormal things to people talking about the dumbest shit out there.
>>
>>18356840
>Is there anything backing up your claims
Its in our mythology all over the world
Its in our DNA
We got megaliths all over the world
We got really old ruins all over South Africa. You can use google earth and look for yourself, they are all over the place.

But ofc most of the evidence is covered up and/or destroyed.
>>
>>18356324

story?
>>
File: Whoa there buddy.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa there buddy.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>18356894
>Pic related to you

>>18356907
Google it yourself you lazy cunt.
>>
>>18356277
Yeah you could, but you would need thicker bones and stronger muscles. One of the limiting factors with tall people is spinal fragility, but if you have a good support system and strong heart, I don't see why you couldn't genetically scale height with these other properties over generations.
>>
>>18356919
Not on this planet you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>18356675
They do mention giants in the Bible. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Giants/
>>18356686
Humans are machines that can reproduce and easily learn a wide variety of skills, rather than having to be created, programmed, and patched all the time as new info comes along. Yes I know AI can supposedly learn for itself, but doesn't make more of itself to the extent that organisms do. Maybe we were created for other purposes before mining but were also able to learn that as well....
>>
>>18356946
People back then were short as fuck of course a 6 foot 7 dude would be a giant.
>>
>>18355900
Compared to humans of the past, we're the fuckin' giants!
>>
>>18356912
>>Pic related to you
How original, never seen that before.

Well memed friendo
>>
>>18355900
maybe giants just were people, whose super autism made them grow real tall
>>
>>18356802
You don't know what you're talking about, animals are incredibly inefficient compared to machines, you need to eat a massive amount of foodstuff and you excrete most of it as waste, keeping large populations alive literally reshapes the whole planet.
Solar power and other renewable resources are infinitely cheaper, nuclear power is cheaper, even fossil fuels are cheaper and literally dirt cheap in that you actually dig for them, rather than having to put a whole farming industry in place and wait for harvest time.
>>18356946
We have machines that can learn new tasks and we have machines that build more machines as well as software that writes itself, right now, to think that beings unfathomably more advanced would have shittier technology than us in the year 2016 is ridiculous.
And that is leaving out nanomachines, ai, faster than light transmission of data, which are all plausible and would be even more efficient.

tl;dr: you are ridiculous.
>>
>>18357354
And all of that is besides the initial point: that you said they created humans to operate their machines, which means they built and/or sent regular machines in need of regular fuel, maintenance and software, just fucking automate them.
Creating a whole civilization of superintelligent hyperaggressive global apexpredators with a tendency to rebel against higher authorities is not an intelligent way to do that.
>>
>>18355900
giants can't exist due to the nature of the human skeleton system, the world record for the tallest person suffered many problems due to his height, so even a tribe of giants wouldn't really be feasible
>>
>>18357425
What if they had special giant skeletons?
>>
>>18357431
well the problem with that is that you would have to have a different type of skeleton composition, such as titanium or something as strong, which as far as we know would be biologically impossible at this point
>>
>>18357431
>>18357433

They would have vastly different proportions, and then they wouldn't resemble humans.

This whole giant shit is fucking retarded and anybody seriously entertaining the idea is really dum, fo real.
>>
>>18356324
>'stolen'
joos?
>>
>>18356445
We're not evolved from monkeys because we have common ancestors you dickhead.
>>
>>18357354
>You don't know what you're talking about, animals are incredibly inefficient compared to machines
Humans are flexible, self repairing and really cheap if you throw human right and labor unions out the window. Some one also needs to operate the machines.
>you need to eat a massive amount of foodstuff and you excrete most of it as waste
You're over exaggerating, a few acres will feed plenty of people and there is no waste, its a resource used for fertilizer.

>keeping large populations alive literally reshapes the whole planet.
Who is talking about a large population? A few hundred thousands would do, some to work the mines and the other to work on the farms. And it did literally reshape a whole country, just look at South Africa with google earth. You old terraces all over the place where people didn't even live.

You can just look at reality right now. We have machines but there are still plenty of farmers around and there is still plenty of Chinese working for peanuts in shitty factories in China.
>>
>>18356243
>calling Kent Hovind a Dr
fuck outta here boy
>>
>>18357542
Self operating, self repairing machines are even cheaper and you don't need to worry about ethics nor rebellion.
>look at right now
The whole argument is that this ancient aliens were more advanced than rural china right now.
And the terraces in south africa and elsewhere prove none of your assbackwards theories.
>>
>>18357571
>Self operating, self repairing machines are even cheaper
Do you know of any self replicating and self healing mechanic machine? No, only things that are alive can do that, everything else requires maintenance.
>and you don't need to worry about ethics nor rebellion.
Do humans need to worry about the dogs rebelling?
>>
Teach me life is boring as fuck
>>
>>18357632
As is common knowledge and as posted previously yes, we use self-operating machines to build machines and we have self improving software, self-healing materials are also being developed. Again this is not just something that an incredibly more advanced civilization would do, (as stated previously such a civilization would have things such as nanomachines, ai, and so on) it's something that we've been doing for years.
And yes dogs kill tens of thousands of humans every year.
That you believe this beings are so advanced that humans are like dogs to them but somehow their technology is inferior to ours is just sad, and since you obviously aren't even reading my posts I'm leaving you to your idiocy.
>>
>>18355900
A mutation and perversion of the divine creation that are known as man.

See the Nephalim & Gibborim. See Nimrod. Se the tower of Babel. See Mount Hermon. See Goliath. See the spies in Canaan, and the report they brought back.

Giants are known to have six finger & six toes. Some are known to be mighty men of old. Some are known to be eaters of flesh & dinners of blood. They were understood to have no inheritance after death.

Some believe the demons we suffer are their dis-embodied spirits.

It is of further interest many cultures all over the ancient world told of terrible giants.

I look to trans-humanism & technology to enable a return of these things. I can't decide whether to be terrified or fascinated.
>>
>>18356894
so you have absolutely nothing. thats why i stopped reading
>>
The Nephilim were the outcome of fallen angels that fell from heaven after Lucifer's rebellion, mating with human females.

Their only mention in the bible is shortly before Noah's Ark. We believe that the Nephilim and fallen angels were the main cause that lead God to flood and wipe out the entire population to start anew with believers of God and pure animals.
>>
>>18359203
cool story bro
>>
File: 1436394630291.png (83KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1436394630291.png
83KB, 400x387px
>>18356243
>Kent Hovind
>>
>>18356500
>18356500
Except he didn't say anything about nephilim and angels, sperglord
>>
>>18359247
he did. he even said dumber things than that
>>
>>18356445
>it's the slave meme
>muh out of Africa
>graham hancock and George Soros are my bestest buddies
Yeah okay I'll pass on that one

The problem with alternative histories and explanations for the lost-ancients is that everyone is pushing their own inclusive interpretation or some fucked political agenda.
If u are interested in giants though:
>mound builders/Smithsonian cover up
>Ivan the Terrible & his lost envoy &a parchment of giants
>Giant Tombs of the Lydian kingdom
>Giants & Solomon Islands - just search/numerous articles on this one
>Lost City of Nan Madol

Now, if u don't realize giants existed after searching for these & reading of the documented cover ups & maybe even finding some real photos. U are hopeless.

Also just look at the pyramid builders vs the normal people in the Egyptian pictograms. They are 3-4x the size. (Obelisk specifically)
>>
>>18359394
>muh out of Africa
Why do you bring that up? I never said i supported that theory.

And what do Soros have to do with Hancock? I am genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1464651764036.jpg (206KB, 1014x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1464651764036.jpg
206KB, 1014x1338px
>>
>>18356410

>A person with rare growth disease standing beside 2 manlets to look taller
>>
>>18359441
>Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>18359516
>growth disease
Source? She isn't even 6 feet
>>
>>18359606
I think you got something mixed up
>>
>>18359617
>>A person with rare growth disease standing beside 2 manlets to look taller
That is Sophie Turner from GoT right?
>>
>>18359625
that anon isnt replying to the post directly above him, mate
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.