[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we talk to God and see if anything happens/God replies/divine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

ITT we talk to God and see if anything happens/God replies/divine intervention/happenings etc.

Isn't that all magic is anyway? Which is half this board. Conspiracies are cool too, but yeah.

blah blah blah /pol/ stealing our mana blah blah blah. Time to put up or shut up. So anyway.

Dear God, you are a fag. You gave me challenges that were difficult but which conferred no honor nor pride upon me. It is well to enjoy a challenge for its own sake, but you gave me challenges of a nature that I could somehow not even do that. How did you manage to fuck me in the ass so hard that it is a paradox how hard you fucked me in the ass? Why did you decide to do this?

Love, chim-chim your loyal fuck monkey
>>
You called?
>>
>>18355825

Are you God?
>>
>>18355828
He's not, but I am. Sup.
>>
>>18355836

I'm not even sure. J CHILLIN. Man what do you even say to God? Okay, that's my question, God. What should I say to you, on a normal basis, and how do I harnass your energies to smite mine enemies and impress people, because I believe it's a legitimate goal to want to be able to do that.

If you could give me any advice on the topic it would be greatly appreciated. Also, c-can I pet you? Do you like to be pet?
>>
WHOA WAY TO FUCKING FLAKE OUT ON ME WHO SAW THAT COMING
>>
>>18355844
Say what you want to say to me, do what you want to do. I don't really care. If you wanna harness my energies try meditation.
>>
>>18355864
Also I like cuddles and kisses :3
>>
If God is real this post will end in 2
>>
>>18355864

I did that. I'm bretty gud at it. I can sort of smite people a little bit but my heart isn't even in it anymore. I guess my real question is, is there more to it? I meditated, I got the big god prize medal, whatever you want to call it, enlightenment, level 69 whatever. I'm just really bored son.

Can I prestige? Or am I just doomed to have beaten the game if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18355864
Don't listen to him. You want power? Kill as many people as you possibly can, but do it quietly. Killing a family member or a friend is a plus. Kill what you really love,
>>
If God is real this post number will end in 7
>>
>>18355867
Well, that's nice actually. I guess I can always just spend my time petting you and making you little doll clothes and hugging you.

>>18355871
Your post did end in 2. We've established that god is real you noob.
>>
>>18355878
God is real, also I am god, check it
>>
File: 1432519827749.jpg (430KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432519827749.jpg
430KB, 900x1200px
>>18355886
>>
give me magic

I will smite satan
>>
>>18355876
Well, you know how I was saying I can smite people? I already have the power. I was more talking about being able to do magic tricks. Anyway, you're smited. Moon men will come to your house and take you away.
>>
>>18355875
If you think you've reached the tippy top you need to tippy stop, when you catch a tippy toe you gotta tippy know ya feel me bro?
>>
>>18355898
>ppyppyppypp
>dregs
>>
>>18355898

Do you mean I have to relax? You could have just said that. But I guess rhyming could be acceptable. I'm ambivalent.

I'm just worried that anyone could be just like my old former autistic friend Brian. I wouldn't want to listen if it was him.

Why do you rhyme? I don't know what the tippy top is son. Well, okay you got me I guess. I'm there. I'm moving upward in a vertical line and it's boring. I'm tired of smiting people, but at the same time I crave the ability to smite them ever more severely.
>>
>>18355891

Here you can have magic btw. God isn't boring, so do this: look up the Toad Bone ritual. Do a non-lethal form of it, but take care and get into it. Just use your imagination, make something up. A ritual derived from this concept. God doesn't care about the details, he just wants you to make an identity for yourself. In essence, roll a character. If you perform some sort of ritual that really expresses how you want to use God's power, it's like a request form. He will give you that power. He will give you the identity you request.

So if you want to smite Satan just use your imagination and become some sort of character.
>>
Like this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Murrell

He just kind up pulled up his pants and went for it.

When he was dying he yelled at the priest and said "I am the devil's master as be well knowed"

All he did was be creative and take on a unique identity
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.