[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen some conspiracy stuff in my short life, but t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: octopus.jpg (90KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
octopus.jpg
90KB, 660x660px
I've seen some conspiracy stuff in my short life, but this is the first time i've heard of this Octopus Conspiracy, which seems to be ultimate conspiracy.

Why is it never discussed? Seems like the thing people would go nuts for, and there's at least one mysterious death to go with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro
>>
>>18354751
Killed for the petro dollar.

I'll check on it, cause it's related to PROMIS, and an ancient back door software, and I just love that shit.

Nice thread OP.
>>
File: inslaw.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
inslaw.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
This case it's related to inslaw incorporated, that's basically a proto NSA, PROMIS was the Prosecutor Management Information System, developed by the one and only Bill Hamillton.

This whole case was quoted by Snowden when he described the NSA, PROMIS was rumored to have an in built backdoor, that allowed for more than one trick.

More info here.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/inslawcol.pdf

And here.

http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/inslaw.html

Also the book ZAT Killer Instinct
By Ben Zhen.
>>
>>18354751
i remember seeing alex jones playing with a plush octopus on a home video around the hollidays years ago
>>
Bump, cause I can't take on the NSA alone.
>>
>>18354751
It's all true. But one truth leads to more questions, how much more there is behind it and how octopus operates nowadays. I have reasons to believe they are very much in power, still.
>>
>>18354949
As someone who has never heard of this thing, can OP tell a little background info into what this is about?
>>
File: 15480904410_f656b04d1a_z.jpg (66KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
15480904410_f656b04d1a_z.jpg
66KB, 640x427px
>>18357746
Not OP but I'll try cause it's interesting.

PROMIS was the internal software for federal investigations and had many uses for example to track terrorist movements. it's been stated that "computers" were able to track such things as credit card purchases, entry and exits visas, telephone and utility usage etc. Apparently this software was stolen or sold to several individuals over the years, the list includes, russian intelligence and Bin Laden.

"Bin Laden's reported possession of Promis software was clearly reported in a June 15, 2001 story by Washington Times reporter Jerry Seper. That story went unnoticed by the major media. In it Seper wrote, "The software delivered to the Russian handlers and later sent to bin Laden, according to sources, is believed to be an upgraded version of a program known as Promis - developed in the 1980s by a Washington firm, Inslaw, Inc., to give attorneys the ability to keep tabs on their caseloads. It would give bin Laden the ability to monitor U.S. efforts to track him down, federal law-enforcement officials say. It also gives him access to databases on specific targets of his choosing and the ability to monitor electronic-banking transactions, easing money-laundering operations for himself or others, according to sources."

http://www.rense.com/general17/maf.htm

This system it's the precursor of the current NSA, that was considered a conspiracy theory not so long ago.

Casolaro died when he attempted to make the story public, it's also to be expected that some of the people involved with this, are still working for the NSA, and some of you also know that the same thing happened again when NSA backdoors were supposedly sold on the black market.
>>
Can anyone give me a synopsis on this shit?
>>
>>18360604
FBI has super secret spy software

Software ends up in the bad guys hands.

Reporter that was investigating turns up dead.
>>
File: ADYsYE2.png (436KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ADYsYE2.png
436KB, 900x600px
>>18360660
Sounds plausible. Thanks pal.
>>
>>18354751
Because it stopped being relevant and plausible back in the 80s.
>>
>>18354751
The tower of Basel is a clue for you.
>>
>>18354751
Its never discussed because the last person who did got killed. But hey we are on /x/. We have nothing to live for anyway. Lets get the thread rolling.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.