[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very strange coworker who i cant tell if he is mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 1473183959212.png (391KB, 607x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473183959212.png
391KB, 607x388px
I have a very strange coworker who i cant tell if he is mentally ill or something else. I asked /adv/ about it and they referred me to here. He is very strange looking, he has yellow teeth, but his canines are longer than they should be, he also sometimes growls when he breathes or eats. He was hired right after someone spraypainted a pentagram and strange markings on the side of the building. He seems to be able to get customers to buy all the most expensive things, and normally ill tempered customers seem very relaxed with him. He gives me and the assistant manager the creeps though, we put roadsalt in a line in the doorway to the breakroom and he wouldnt cross the line... Instead he stood there until the manager broke the line because he doesnt pick up his feet when he walks.
What is up with my coworker?
>>
A few more things, instead of putting his name on cups or on his lunches, he puts a wierd symbol on them, we have a regular customer who is a pastor at a mega church nearby, the coworker seems to avoid him like the plague. He also has a girlfriend who dresses like a tumblrina who is extremely pale, has oddly spaced teeth and who talks to him in a very wierd ass language.
>>
Satanist or magician, maybe?
>>
>>18354533
Probably some kind of magician. Can you draw the symbol for us, maybe that will help us decipher what he is dabbling in?
>>
>>18354481
Whats the symbol?
>>
File: olmecwerejaguar.jpg (47KB, 317x577px) Image search: [Google]
olmecwerejaguar.jpg
47KB, 317x577px
>>18354481
Your coworker is the fabled werejaguar. He is speaking to his girlfriend in Olmec.
>>
>>18354385

kek, draw a line of salt around him so he cant escape and either walk off leaving him there to cry or get him to do whatever the fuck you want in exchange for removing the salt.
>>
>>18354385
It should be considered that racism and being a speciest is both form of insensitivity. Dude pays taxes and tries to fit in. Let it go, one less warm body trying to hit on the hot chick up front.
>>
>>18354694
This blows irl when your coworkers start doing this shit and you gotta look more normal than usual for a month. Ive been carpooling coworkers for two months now to up my charisma. Gas is not free.
>>
>>18354709
>Truck arrives to unload, salt all over the floor in front of freezer.
Nice.
Great.

>Slide into freezer using iron u boat as skateboard. Maintain eye contact with bossman for it.
>>
>>18354721
>Wrong species mofo.
>>
File: 1479785611321-27396941.jpg (895KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479785611321-27396941.jpg
895KB, 1200x1600px
This is the symbol he puts on cups and his lunches
>>
>>18354694
What if hes just autistic or something? Is it really possible hes inhuman? Like a demon or something?
>>
>>18355221
nice
>>
>>18354704
But if he is a demon, hes evil, and we should fear him
>>
Cool is this the roleplaying thread? I cast fire ball!!!
>>
>>18354481
You should take his cup, post here.

Aalso OP, I know this might be ask alot but... I think for the sake of /x/, you should get to know this guy. Ik it might seem crazy, but he's probably a magician with some real talent. See what hes about, bring that info back here. He seems harmless too. Dont be a pussy and bring us back some intel on his wizardy.
>>
Get most of your people to wear religious relects.( a crusifix for example)It is evil. Dry sage,virgin olive oil, and sallt work with things like this.
>>
>>18355221
He's a jinn of the third order. These beings are manifested from an unseen world
>>
File: tumblr_mr6p6tkthk1sa89zio1_500.gif (797KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr6p6tkthk1sa89zio1_500.gif
797KB, 500x281px
>>18354385
In my last job I had a co-worker who claimed to be a 13,000,0"" year old imperial guardian from another dimension.
He was from a planet with four moons.
>>
>>18355252
One does not simply fight fire with oil. Op you have to trap him in a physical form and manipulate the weaknesses that come with said form. Try werewolf locking him and silver bullet.
>>
>>18355248
>>18355248
>>18355248
Fucking board is dead
>>
>>18355251
I talk to him, he seems nice and knows a lot about ancient civilizations, biology and physics. He does bug me though when he tries to disprove alternative medicine.
>>18355252
I have seen him eat things with salt, he just doesnt cross salt lines.
>>18355264
Hes in a physical form, we have a labor intensive job.
>>
>>18355287

>>>/trash/
>>
I like the post about surrounding him in a ring of salt. The worst that could happen is you make him mad and have to deal with a pissed off coworker.
>>
>>18355221
start talking to him about Jesus
>>
>>18355308

Ever think he might have been standing there wondering why there was a fucking line of salt on the ground?

He sounds like an intelligent person who likes an alternative lifestyle. Sounds like you're being a weirdo and treating him a certain way due to some occurrences which happened close to his hiring and other superstitious stuff.

Just make friends with him, treat him nicely, let your guard down and ultimately lose your soul to the Lord Satan who has manifested himself in your workplace.
>>
>>18355245
Says who
>>
>>18355245
>still falling for the demons are evil meme
>>
>>18354385
>manager broke the line because he doesnt pick up his feet when he walks.

You and your manager sound like the troglodytes to me
>>
>>18354385
The answer is simple, you are living inside a Steven King story.

In all seriousness though, having bad teeth and longer than usual canines is most likely not a sign that the person is a demon. If such entities actually exist I'm pretty sure they would disguise themselves better than that, or just possess a human, I don't imagine there being any outward signs. Sounds like he's just a mildly mentally ill guy with bad/unusual teeth that happens to be a good sales person.
>>
>>18355259
I have a friend that claims to be a sucubi like being from another dimension that took over a human body.
>>
>>18354709
>>18354721

Which supernatural entity are each of you two. Come on fuckin spill the banes guys
>>
>>18355706

14/10 laughed hard
saving for pasta
>>
>>18355706
best post
>>
>>18355706
omg, I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.

but seriously though, OP should really take the advice of the rest of the post.
>>
>>18354481
sounds like you are a right wing christian loser in a town full of right wing christian loosers who have a fear of some one different than you. Also personally I avoid pastors, have bad teeth, and have longer than usual canines, and last I checked I wasn't a demonic entity of some sort. Also, maybe, just maybe, his gf is from a another country?
>>
>>18355706
Adrian is that you
>>
>>18355308
I've already responded a few other times, but last thing I am going to post, maybe if you already friendly with him, politely ask about the symbol he marks his cups with. Also one other thing, if some one put down a line of salt on the floor and I noticed it, I would probably stop and stare at it too, wondering why the fuck there was a line of salt on the floor.
>>
Probably just a slav, meets the description.
Ask him if he's a Gopnik.
>>
>>18355252
>virgin olive oil

Would rectally defiled olive oil also work?
>>
>>18356021
I didn't read this thread but I agree. Op needs to mind his business and stop judging others. My teeth have always been yellow( I'm gonna get whitened it vineers) and my canines are long too, hate it bit it hardly means I'm a fuckin vampire
>>
>>18355948

>t. demon

Yeah, you aren't gonna fool me. Demons are 100% evil no matter what.
>>
I got autism from this thread.
>>
I have to admit, that if I saw a salt line on a threshold, I'd probably stop and stare too... And then immediately wonder if I was on the good side, or the bad side. And then if there were people on the other side, I'd stare at them too, because so... are they hiding over there, or did someone trap them there?
>>
>>18356021
>loosers

Loose?

Like your mom's pussy after she works the street corner for ten minutes?
>>
>>18355221

looks like a reversed usb symbol for me
>>
>>18355221
Thats an upside down turned trident. May be is really into posseidon or bjust think it looks cool. Maybe he just doesnt like his name so he uses a symbol instead
>>
>>18355948
Its not a meme, demons are all evil
>>
>>18358373
""ok""
>>
>>18355985
Just a conseous amalgam reaching to dynamic reference.
>>
>>18355994
>>18356005
>>18356010
sure is samefag in here
>>
File: LIIEMwj.png (34KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
LIIEMwj.png
34KB, 510x546px
>>18355221
Ask him about Slaanesh.
>>
Huh
>>
>>18355982
So she's just a hooker now?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.