[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our whole family (me, sister, mother, father, dog) has been diagnosed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1479426113036.jpg (108KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1479426113036.jpg
108KB, 500x632px
Our whole family (me, sister, mother, father, dog) has been diagnosed with depression over a time span of 10 years. Does anyone know what it could potentially be that's been making us feel this way. My sister moved out and she's been feeling alot better ever since.
Is our house haunted by a demon? How do I get rid of it?
We can't move out until mid 2017.
>>
And yes, our dog has been diagnosed with depression before be died.
>>
File: 1461501770314.jpg (91KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1461501770314.jpg
91KB, 500x333px
dysfunctional family = MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>18354067
Gonna need more details than that. When did it start? Who got it first? What's the place like? Describe it.
>>
>>18354085
Started in 2010, my mother used to be first when we moved in this new place. 2012 was my dad and he's been on/off with it ever since. Me and my sister.. 2 years later.
This house was surprisingly cheap for how big it is. We got it way under market price but we had to put a lot of money in since the whole floors and walls were shit, next year we'll have payed our debts and then we'll be moving out because we all felt like this house made us feel this way. We don't know much about the previous owners besides that they left a shed full of shit and didn't tell us that the floors were infested with some kind of wood bug. When we lived in our old house we've been a very happy and loving family, everything was great and no one was depressed. Both my mom and dad were very social and we had many family friends but after we moved in the new place they both got very cold and distant. Nowadays they are also emotionally abusive and they seriously seem possessed by something. I couldn't move out since I'm only 18 and didn't have a regulated income but I want to move out early 2017 because I can't feel good in this place. What other kind of information would you like?
>>
>>18354081
We tried everything.
Family therapy, single therapy, we have social workers coming and looking after us because sometimes we can't carry it all anymore. Me and my dad have been to the mental institution last year. But when we were there our symptoms faded very rapidly but as soon as we were introduced to our home again it went down hill from there. Believe me it's not just a dysfunctional family!
>>
Okay, now tell me, is the house humid? Do you have a fungus infection? Do you vent it? What kind of neighborhood is it? The neighbors?
>>
>>18354128
No it isn't, no we don't, everyday.
We used to have more contact to the neighbors, theres a road between us and them and besides an greeting there's not much we say to each other. Beside my mom stops and talks to them sometimes when she comes home from grocery shopping or something.
>>
>>18354135
Also it's a good neighborhood. No noise over the day whatsoever. Some friend from overseas said it almost looked haunted because it's always silent and everyone is in their houses or at work.
>>
>>18354135
Do you get enough sunlight inside? How old are you guys? How far away from your old house are you? How much did you leave behind? Stuff, friends, family... I want to rule out the natural causes first.
And I know this isn't the safest place, but could you post a pic of your house?
>>
>>18354150

>Do you get enough sunlight inside?
Yeah, we also go out and take vitamin D supplements in the winter.
>How old are you guys?
I'm 18, my mom is 48 and my dad is 56
>How far away from your old house are you?
Not very, it's 5 minutes walking from here.
>How much did you leave behind?
Stuff, friends, family... I want to rule out the natural causes first.
I was to young to remember, I don't think we left anything behind especially not friends, family since we only moved one road desu.
>And I know this isn't the safest place, but could you post a pic of your house?
Nah sorry it's too dark outside and i can't find any on the Internet.
>>
>>18354150
And thanks for your help so far you've been the only one taking me seriously. If I wasn't so desperate I wouldn't even consider asking here but I really am. I just want well being for us.
>>
>>18354196
Didn't help you one bit. It's just that a lot of possessed households can be written off because of things like fungi and yiest (which can and will mess with peoples brains) and vitamin D defficiency.
Now, can you tell me anything about the previous owners?
>>
And a few protips if it is a hex, and not malignant spirits.
Check the floorboards of your porch. Check the rainwater drains. Check for any loose shingles that can be easily reached. There are lots of tools for hexing, but they will stand out, and you will get what it is if you find them. Make sure tu burn and burry them if you find them.
>>
>>18354209
We didn't know much besides them lieing about the houses condition and rushing off leaving alot of stuff. Their name is Kinski but I can't find anything regarding them in our town. (no happenings like suicide, murder etc. in the newspaper)
>>
>>18354215
Do you think it could be one?
>>
>>18354209
The only thing we have left from them is an old godzilla toy, Wich still stands in our house for some reason. Besides that haven't really seen anything in the many years we live here.
>>
>>18354216
Almost certainly unrelated, german director Klaus Kinski was rumored to be possessed, and had many violent outbursts. He was also a sociopath and probably a schizo.
And on another note, if you don't find anything, try to get your local priest or shaman to help you. Don't look for shamans among psychics, they are all frauds. A real shaman won't ask for money, maybe he'll ask you to share your dinner with him.
>>
>>18354067
>I see your stand is strong, but my [Shadow Man] cannot be beat
>>
>>18354222
Checked. It's most probable. Spirits don't feel like messing with people most of the time, unless provoked somehow.
>>18354230
Get rid of it. Not even because of bad juju, but because of the sense of ownership over the house. It's a remnant of the old, and maybe it blocked the creation of a proper household threshold
>>
>>18354231
I know Klaus Kinski I am from Germany but I don't want to jump out of conclusions.

How does one contact a shaman? I don't even know if we have one in our city.
>>
>>18354241
Okay, I will get rid of it tomorrow.
I really don't know how we could have provoked them...
What else could I do? It feels like this is a beginning but it's still way more complicated than that.

Also we had a dead pigeon in our garden last week and 2 weeks before on the roof on our neighbors house just right so i could see it from my window.
>>
>>18354242
>How does one contact a shaman?
I don't know, really. I mostly get called through word of mouth refferals.
I know that Germany isn't as supersticious as the Americas and eastern Europe, but there are desperate people. And desperate people are willing to try anything. Check krautchan if it's still active, or some local occult forums. They exist on the surface web. Hell, check personal ads, check regular forums.
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-19_16-23-28.png (49KB, 636x515px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-19_16-23-28.png
49KB, 636x515px
>>18354111
i know who will help you OP

Pray to jesus christ loud and ask him for help in your life and your family members. he is the only one who can help you. you are under attack of demons and unclean spirirts.

If you are under attack

Pray instead, “Father, in Jesus’ Name, I ask forgiveness for my sins. Please give me wisdom and show me where I may have opened the door to physical sickness in my life. I’ll fix it so you can heal me and my family. I know this is Your will.

You can say, “Satan, I bind your thoughts and images of failure. I cast them down. Stop talking to me now. Cease and desist in Jesus’ strong Name.”

If you’re bound just say these words, “Jesus, I choose You as my Liberator. Forgive me for my sins. Please set me free like You set Pastor John free and I, too, will serve You with the rest of my life. Satan, I reject you in Jesus’ Name.” (Romans 10:13)

Make this Faith confession daily. “I am a brand New Creation in Christ. I am the righteousness of God. I am seated in a place of authority with Christ. I have the right to use Jesus’ Name. My words have power over my life.”

Command is another powerful word to speak out in our prayer time. Jesus commanded the demons to get out of the man and go into the swine. In Matthew 8:32, Jesus said to them, "'Go!' And when they came out, they went into the herd of swine. And suddenly the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters." He said, "Go." Go is a command. What do you need to speak into the atmosphere and tell to go in your life? We can take authority over the spiritual realm and tell things to go such as:
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk

the only thing you need is faith. he will help you and he loves you. he wants to help you but he is waiting for your reuqest it in a prayer because of your free will.
>>
>>18354302
It doesn't work that way. But you wouldn't know that, dumb fuck. JEEBUS! JEEBUS!
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-15_20-02-06.png (74KB, 916x192px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-15_20-02-06.png
74KB, 916x192px
>>18354306
Someone said, “Well, I don’t believe in all that saying stuff. It doesn’t work. No matter how hard I try, it just doesn’t work for me.” I told that person, “Sure it does. It’s working for you now. You keep saying it does not work no matter how hard you try. Therefore, the harder you try, the more it does not work. You’ve got the thing in reverse with the accelerator to the floor. Why don’t you put that power to work for you instead of against you?”
>>
>>18354309
How many people have you exorcised? Houses cleansed? With the power of faith?
>>
Please don't argue, I just wanted help and if this worked for him I want to try it atleast.
>>
File: spiritual-warfare.jpg (411KB, 2022x1389px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-warfare.jpg
411KB, 2022x1389px
>>18354314
its meaningless

i dont have the power to cast out demons - its the given authority through my faith in jesus name and power.

its to the glory of god not my glory and as a proof of his power for his believers

i have reak experience about what i am talking about

im not a roleplayer

2015 was really weird - demonic acitivity increased several strong spirutal attacks and i had 2 friends under demonic control which were set free by jesus.

OP it does not cost you anything only your faith please give him a try you will not regret it

i warn you to go a witch/shaman or any other new age guru they will only deceive you and want money
>>
>>18354321
Sorry about that. I just strongly dislike when someone says just pray to Jeebus and everything will be okay. I have nothing against christians, I'm friends with a catholic exorcist in fact. But unless a persons faith in the Lord isn't like Michael Carpenters from the Dresden files, it won't work. It also won't work on djinn, the fae, or unaligned spirits. It can make things worse.
>>
>>18354329
http://www.thementalhealthsolution.com/mentalhealthtopics/spiritualwarfare.html

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/spiritual-warfare-demonic-attacks/

where do you come from OP? is germany right?

if yes you can also contact me via mail/IM service

>>18354337
Mark 9:23King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

>ll things are possible to him that believeth.

faith is the most important thing it does not matter how long you believed in him or hoe often you have prayed if you truly believes that he has the power to help you and ask him for help HE WILL
>>
>>18354345
>all things are possible to him that believeth
I won't argue that.
But, Jesus and his lord tend to only help those who believe in them. I help everyone in need. And I do not ask for anything in return. Not eternal thanks, no money for the church, nothing. Neither does my exorcist friend.
And even if OP had faith in your lord, he clearly lacks the spiritual fortitude to cast the shadows out himself. The lord only helps, you still have to push things out yourself, and cultivate the soil (I lack a better metaphor) so the shadow doesn't return.
>>
>>18354362
well if he want he can contact me i offer to pray for him and his family too.

prayer is a wepaon
>>
>>18354374
>prayer is a wepaon
You see, this kind of thinking is what irks me with you JEEBUS people.
No, prayer is not a weapon, it is a tool. Tools are used to create. Weapons destroy. Yes, there are evil spirits out there, and yes, they need to be destroyed, but according to your book, the lord will do so himself on the day of reckoning. So, prayer is a really inneffective weapon. But, it is a really super effective tool.
>>
>>18354374
My intention weren't to contact anyone in particular. I was just curious if there would be techniques that I could use myself or maybe some literature that I could read into.
I would have a bad feeling leaving this house to somebody else without getting rid of the bad energy. I appreciate your prayers.

I know that I need to pull myself out of there, does someone know a spell or anything that I could use? Like something that protects our house from these intruders?
>>
>>18354384
i already posted what you can pray

this is the only way

they will drive you to death if you dont find salvation in christ im really serious you are have serious problems

>>18354382
seems like you do not know the whole armor of God

warfare means weapons

you only need an armor if you go into warfare

“Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now put upon myself and all present the full armor of God, the armor of Light, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, the Sword of the Spirit, the Belt of Truth, the Garment of Vengeance, the Cloak of Zeal, and any other part of the armor of God that I do not know about, and my feet shod with the gospel of peace.” (Eph 6:13, Isaiah 59:17)

Ephesians 6:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

>and the sword of the Spirit
>which is the word of God

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
>>
>>18354384
Spells are ill-advised at this time. You are not in the right frame of mind.
What I'd like you to do is pray (to whatever power and authority you want to, go to Jesus if you think it's for the best), meditate, reflect upon yourself, your depression, ask yourself questions, exercise, eat healthy, drink plenty of fluids (water is best, don't let them fool you with that water has no taste bullshit, water tastes great), read, learn... Grow physicaly, mentaly, spiritualy.
>>
>>18354408

I already eat plant based, drink alot and exercise more. I often can't find motivation to meditate but I will definitely pray to a stronger power.

Do you think it's a good idea to move out as soon as I can?
>>
>>18354414
It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what is best for you. If you think that your home is broken and family dysfunctional to the point where you are better of leaving, then leave.
I've lived alone for the better part of my life. I've carried my depression into that aloneness. It was really hard. Dark thoughts haunted me for a long time. Had thoughts about killing myself, you know, who would know if I was alive or dead. Who would care. Didn't do it, obviously. But I confronted myself and my (personal, not bibical) demons and got better.
Sorry for the rant. Long story short, loneliness is the scariest thing.
>>
>>18354067
You've got mildew somewhere in the house.
100% certainty.
>>
>>18354439
Read the thread, it was one of the first things I've asked him about, along nostalgia and vitamin D. It was ruled out
>>
>>18354439
I don't think so.
>>
>>18354439
im inclined to agree with this since it started with everyone at the same time. mold can do weird things to people.

or- depression runs in families. it definitely has a genetic component. welcome to my world.
>>
>>18354452
by ruled out i mean have you had a house inspector come out and CHECK recently? that shit can be inside the walls and you wouldnt know
>>
Okay now it's getting weird. I said one of the prayers one anon wrote above and now I'm laying in bed and hearing some distant muffled sounds that almost sound like a mosquito but more like a person crying... I'm certain that it's not anyone from my family and I have all the lights out.
>>
>>18354472
I will get it checked. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18354476
i will pray for you anon

i dont need your name to help you he knows who and where you are.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.