[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x], I don't really browse this board much but I wanna drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
/x], I don't really browse this board much but I wanna drop my information off about Ayy-lmao's since it's always been an interest of mine.

-The main ones which kept coming up are "the greys", they are the typical greys with the thin bodies and big heads, but are taller than us generally by a foot or two, the small ones are sort of cyborgs, they scout and do other tedious work. They're genetically engineered and are infused with nano-machines. (The androids have only one organ which fuels them, don't know how, both species excrete through the skin)

-They work like a hive-mind, they can tell where each of their species are at any moment, they visualize it and sense it. They can read each other's thoughts and can communicate telepathically with other intelligent beings, including humans.

-There are a few species, reptiles do not seem to be genuine from my research. Main ones are the greys and the Nordic looking ones which are very similar to us.

-They don't interfere with us much, they mainly investigate and observe.

-They are multidimensional beings, I assume due to their technology. They can go beyond our dimension but cannot transcend time (as it's not real, it's a measurement).

-They don't believe in life/death, it's a construct. Life is just a mechanism of the universe which follows entropy.

I have other things which I've gathered but ask away if you give a fuck. No real sources, just years of watching and reading stuff and believing in the most plausible "truths" based on evidence and logic.
>>
>>18353778
yeah, aliens are interesting, why do people see them? In my logic, since everyone has their own reality and their own world of view, it must be true if even one person sees something, it's real in a way. So that in a way proves aliens are real. They are not real to me though, never seen any. But in a way they are real to me since they are real to some other people and we are all perhaps connected in some way.

Yeah, they're probably in some other dimension.

Wondering what's a dimension...
>>
>>18353784
If you follow that line of logic to establish reality then reality loses meaning. There's how things are then there's perception. Perception can match reality, it's why evidence, communication and discussion is important, beyond that you're only arguing semantics.

>Wondering what's a dimension...
From my understanding it's just other currently existing "layers" in the universe. They can interfere with other 'fields' in the on the subatomic level.
>>
>>18353794
>communication and discussion is important
ooh, that's smart

good for you, someone did good making you
>>
>>18353796
Are you going to continue arguing things out of context to fellate your ego or fuck off?
>>
>>18353803
we're playing it by ear right now
>>
>>18353778
I for one never liked our anthropomorphic conceptions of aliens, but this stands only if we've never seen any and they are just myths. If someone did meet aliens maybe the "knowledge" was passed down from generation to generation so we envision them that way...
>>
So you gathered that information in google in less than 5 minutes. Congratulations. Now post something less known.
>>
>>18353888
Yeah this information is very easy to come across, I'm just sharing the relevant information which is consistent among many sources which are often unrelated. I don't have some big surprise here, just a more clear image of them.

Some less known stuff?
-They don't have emotions, they don't have a culture, and they don't have an imagination (in our sense).
-The smaller 'cyborg' form outnumber the greys.
-Their morals / philosophy / ethics resemble Buddhism & Taoism in its resolve.

I know more of what they are not, and what is fake /unrelated than what they are, such as that most sightings are military tests or perfectly natural phenomenon and not aliens, that there are hundreds of them in static orbit around Earth at various altitudes, contact has been made but no deals regarding disclosure, technology was given to us but not their technology, just the next steps of ours such as the microchip. They can die, some have died due to our involvement both indirect and direct, they are indifferent regarding death. Some sources said our radar interacts with their crafts, but that's more speculative than the current stuff I'm saying in this thread. Only a few military forces have interacted with them, main ones being US and Russia. Other nations have not directly as usually the US military bases established around the globe takes care of any rare crashes with the recent one being just south of the Mexican border.
>>
>>18353921
>-Their morals / philosophy / ethics resemble Buddhism & Taoism in its resolve.

You're wrong. Look again.
>>
>>18353778
>-They don't believe in life/death, it's a construct
Nice youtube video quote there
>>
>>18353931
Well sure, share your views and information, I'm open to it.

From what I've gathered they are sort of passive with no greater agenda. They just sort of "are" / "exist". They value life but not on a personal level, all is equal to them and prefer peace as a result. I said in their resolve and not mentality / belief or way of thinking, it's just that those lines of thought equate to how they view things - it being in a detached manner with no true values and concepts.
>>
>>18353921
What is fake is that they come from another planet(s) and are passive.
>>
>>18353946
Where do they come from?
>>
>>18353948
Another dimension(s). Rarely manifesting themselves physically, mostly working through people. From the background.
>>
Can humans have sex with them or form a relationship?
>>
The Greys are "robots" of a sort, built with such technology as to be machinery on-par with evolved organisms. The extraterrestrials are less corporeal and keep their distance, using the robots for wetwork. The extraterrestrials can use the robots as a vessel for their "soul".
>>
>>18353805
Ohhh I like you.
>>18356190
That's because they have the tech to actually move from body to body. They don't die.
>>18353948
A planet in space.
>>18354391
Yeah I don't think so with greys however reptile ones can and have had sex before.

There's documented cases.
>>
File: 1477895743044.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477895743044.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
aliens are evil cast them out in jesus name

pic related
>>
>>18353778
go to bed sven
>>
>>18353778
The orion group deff exist look up william tompkins also look into the law of one for clarity n universal truth.
>>
File: miraj.jpg (96KB, 564x552px) Image search: [Google]
miraj.jpg
96KB, 564x552px
>>18356228
Thank you for reminding me of that tidbit.

I know where A.C. got the summons, now.

There was a war against the greys during late bronze age. The material has not been extensively translated into English, but that does not keep other language users from belief.
>>
>>18353778
how about MJ12, area 51, roswell, that sorta thing? got anything on that?

what happend during apollo missions? what have we done in deep space exploration/black budget programs/secret space corps? Are MiB real? sry for the many questions
>>
>>18353847
that is an interesting point. i use to think the same but i have come to realize how indoctrinated and normal our view of the average alien are, its like our view of aliens and there spaceships must have come from somewere. its like its so normal yet no one actually believes it. sry for my shit english
>>
>>18353847

Consider for a moment that if interstellar travel is possible, and life is common, that it may be reasonable that some human-like beings evolve elsewhere; convergent from the myriad forms of the cosmic neighbourhood.

Now consider that of all the freakish and alien neighbours, finding a race with a striking or passing resemblance to your own. Would you feel affinity or interest with those beings? Say in comparison to the farting bubbles in the gas-giant nearby, or the sentient insect colony that set up shop on the local moon.

If all forms are possible, then it seems reasonable that a bipedal vertebrate could possibly be convergent.
>>
>>18356297
tfw when out there somewhere theres a planet with literally only cockroaches hiveminded with a big as ugly queen
>>
>>18353803
Kek, 'fellate your ego' .. That's not how the saying goes at all.
>>
File: 492_5.jpg (277KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
492_5.jpg
277KB, 728x409px
>>18356309
We Starship Troopers now.
Are you doing your part, citizen?
>>
File: silbury-hill.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
silbury-hill.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
this is Sillbury hill, it is located in the county of Wiltshire, England. it stands 39 meters tall and is artificial in manifacture made somewhere in the Neolithic period.
it is positioned near Avebury, a henge similar to stonehenge, but smaller and less well known.
the location has a history of paranormal events, including a recent sighting by an offduty police officer who witnessed 3 identical beings near sillbury hill investigating a crop circle who ran off at breakneck speed after being confronted.

What are /x/ their thoughts on Sillbury hill and other neolithical monuments, what paranormal events might have you have witnessed around sillbury hill or similar neolithical sites and what does /x/ know about paranormal events surrounding or that have a connection to British or mainland European Neolithic monuments.
>>
>>18353778

my apologies about
>>18356685
i was writting a thread aswell as replying to this one and accidentally copy pasted in the wrong tab.
>>
>>18356685

>pile of dirt
>>
>>18353784
try sleeping with your right hand over your heart, It connects you to the phase, where you can see angels and fallen ones. I saw one a tall blue shiny alien, he observed me, then when i tried waking up my bro. he smiled. he knocked my ass out after that. I woke up sweating with my hand on my heart which was probably his doing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.