[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Fem anon here with a paranormal issue. Its not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dream_eater_by_artmagix-d5wrt1j.jpg (601KB, 973x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dream_eater_by_artmagix-d5wrt1j.jpg
601KB, 973x1100px
Hey guys,

Fem anon here with a paranormal issue. Its not really a worry like "will i die?", its more just the fact that its been keeping from getting enough sleep for the past several days.

Lately, ive been having the same weird ass dream. In the dream, I get out of my bed and its always in the midnight. No lights work in my dream either. All i know is there is some kind of....thing trying to get me. It isnt a monster or a demon or whatever. At least, i dont think it is. Its just an unwanted presence lurking in my house. It isnt looking for me as ive come to find out. Im not even sure its aware that i exist. But i DONT want to be seen by this thing. I dont know why, all i know is i fear it.

It spoke only once. Inside my head. Not physically. It said two words; "white eyes"

What am I experiencing /x/? I dont mess around with any paranormal shit. Never have. I just randomly started having this dream last Tuesday.
>>
File: 712.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
712.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>18353619
>Fem anon
>>
>Fem anon
Stopped reading.
>>
Sorry, I just expected you to have blue eyes and was a bit startled when all I saw were the scleras of your eyes rolled back in your head. Meant no harm and you have nothing to fear.
>>
File: ms-F3DWGV.gif (131KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ms-F3DWGV.gif
131KB, 240x240px
>>18353619
Shut up
>>
>>18353619
tits or gtfo
>>
>out to get me
>isn't looking for me
As i work with the paradigm of kamehameha-waves and balls of energy, I say it could be anything. If you've got ladyballs of steel you could try to confront it directly in a number of ways. If you're not up for a pragmatic discussion of how you guys can co-exist peacefully you can do the whole banishing-trip, again in a number of ways. But i don't really understand from your message whether you actually want to try to do something about it or just figure out what it is.
>>
>>18353619

>durr I'm female... and it's totally irrelevant!

KYS
>>
>white eyes
>dragon white eyes
>dragon white eyes blue
>blue eyes white dragon
It just wants to play some yugioh
>>
>>18353619
Tits first, answers later.
>>
File: 1455199532595.jpg (47KB, 473x424px) Image search: [Google]
1455199532595.jpg
47KB, 473x424px
>>18353619
How can you expect any sort of help without even showing your tits?
>>
Dark eyes?
>>
>>18353619
>femanon

Why not show it your tits and take the white eyes from there?

Maybe you need to get contacts to make your eyes "white"

What's your nationality it's important.

>I don't think it's a digimon...

If it's asking about white eyes... I'm pretty sure that's a indication it has black eyes... Which means it's a digimon.
>>
>>18353619
>its always in the midnight. No lights work in my dream either.
This is symbolic for the lack of illumination / spiritual enlightment in your life. Most likely a call to search for spiritual truths and enlighten your currently darkened consciousness.

>"white eyes"
See above, probably a call to pursue personal enlightment and seeing the world through its illuminated lens.

Maybe also a hint to develop clairvision / clairvoyance.

>I dont know why, all i know is i fear it.
People fear what they do not understand. From what I know until now, you simply have an entity giving you dreams being present in your life.

Thats nothing negative so far. Be cautious, you never know who it is, but it doesnt sound malicious to me. I think it might be trying to help.

>What am I experiencing /x/?
Most likely an awakening, and the thing in your dreams is maybe a spiritual guide.

What energy do you get from it? Is it being nice or terrifying? Do you fear it because you dont know what is up, or does it legitimately have an aura of fear and shit around itself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.