[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting to perform some sort of ritual with friends, tried ouija

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
27KB, 470x313px
Wanting to perform some sort of ritual with friends, tried ouija board but nothing happened. Do I need to find something higher tier or stick to lower things and just practice. Any tips or words of warning appreciated.
>>
>>18353498
Bump
>>
>>18353498
fuck each other in the ass, that's the ritual most appropriate to your goals.
>>
File: 1440847036020.jpg (167KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
1440847036020.jpg
167KB, 700x430px
>>18353498

It's not a toy, fucknuts. If you're not 100% serious, which you're clearly not, then it's not going to work. Even then it's not like the movies with immediate results. Magic is probability manipulation through quantum mechanics. Going through the motions won't yield results no matter how much you do, if you're not capable of generating the willpower to bend reality. Like trying to power a city with a single golf cart battery.
>>
>>18353498
Bump
>>
the question is

what are you going to do when you actually contacted an entity and things went bad...

whatever you've seen/watched regarding spirits...throw it out the window..it's not a joke

drugs help btw....calling them ....
>>
File: 1479774297704.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479774297704.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18353498
different guy, my goal is to fuck with a ouija board as hard as i can
ive got a good list of everything im not supposed to do, now i'm just looking to find out if the type of ouija board matters
also more things i definitely shouldn't do would be appreciated
picture is of my list, forgive the handwriting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.