[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's just say for the questions sake the governments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ayy lmao.jpg (34KB, 693x546px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
34KB, 693x546px
So let's just say for the questions sake the governments of our planet may be interacting and working with aliens. If they are they aren't being open with us about it.

But what about the aliens? Do the alien civilians know about us? People always depict aliens as this collective organization but surely they have entire planets full of average joes.
>>
>>18353301
Maybe people should start interacting? What do you guys think?
>>
>>18353301
if some people see aliens (schizos), they must be real, because reality is what you subjective. So aliens probably exist in some way, probably in some other dimension. Now the part of the goverment is tricky, since they don't care about stuff like aliens, they care abut economics and money, though if there is deeper goverment then it's possible that they are interested in schizos and are trying to figure them out, as some schizos claim that goverment is after them cuz they know a lot.

I'm personally not a schizo, been in the ward, nothing's wrong with me.
>>
>>18353458

... ... Right, I think you just missed the entire question; it wasn't about if aliens existed or not, or in what sense.

>>18353301

This is obviously making huge assumptions about culture and so on, but chances are that if a society is capable of that kind of space travel, it has the industry and general technology to support it - and if it does, chances are decent they know about their own space travel abilities. Therefore, it is more likely they would know about contact having been made then we would, since as a society we have less reason to know about the possibility due to our own technological levels. However, in reality, it's largely a crap-shoot, because there are so many reasons that people might not be told - fear of social unrest, xenophobia, religious reasons... So honestly, it's just as likely we could end up in a situation where we knew about them but they didn't know about us. Funny, right?
>>
I cannot see why aliens would care about us. Do you care about krill or insects?
>>
>>18353458
Sorry anon, bit that's a load of shit.
You try to subscribe us to your reality as if we don't have magAzine racks.laughable. you see its easy to just say manifest and attract, but are you TRULEY rising your vibrations?
>>
>>18353301
According to claims some alien races can cross several light years in a few minutes. So what you're essentially asking asking is if people in Georgia know that Mexico exists.
>>
>>18355250
No, but plenty of scientists do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.