[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, im complete novice to summoning. id like to eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 35

File: seal of furfur.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
seal of furfur.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
hey guys, im complete novice to summoning. id like to eventually work up to a goetic demon, preferably furfur. however, im not an idiot; i know that going into this unprepared could end seriously poorly for me. anyone have any tips for general safety/procedure, or for easier summons i should try first to practice?
>>
bump, i really want some tips guys
>>
>>18353270
My only advice is this: careful what you wish for. Whether those summoning procedures are just role-playing for grown ups or actual bargains with otherworldly entities, your input and a decent amount of honesty can seriously impact your life. I know it did mine. This is the case for any kind of ritual magic, really. Or anything you might want to call a "ritual".
>>
>>18353299
thanks for the word of warning. im trying to be as cautious as i can (considering what im trying to do is inherently perilous). i really dont know how much i believe myself, but i know id like to try. you seem to have some experience; is there anything more youre willing to impart? i understand if youre not comfortable, in which case id appreciate it if you could point me to someone or something willing to help.
>>
>>18353309
Personal research is better than any outside advice. Go to any chan archive (yuki.la, for example) and look for the recent (past ~6 months) Goetia threads. I'm in several of them, the guy who summoned Abraxas/Decarabia and was cursed with the insatiable thirst for knowledge, which has nearly ruined my life.
>>
>>18353270
>summoning something that wants to destroy you and hates you
>safety
You'd be safe if dont do this at all.
>>
>>18353333
trying to stay patient, but i think the reading comprehension on this site has somehow gone down since my last visit. i KNOW its dangerous, i KNOW its safer to not do anything. its like skydiving; its better not to jump out of a plane, but if youre gonna do it, you might as well bring a parachute.
>>
>>18353270
>"summoning" stuff
>not an idiot
wew
>>
File: 1464226287971.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464226287971.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
prepare to suck demon cocks 24/7/365
>>
>>18353356
reading comprehension part two.
>i really dont know how much i believe myself
christ, for a board devoted to the paranormal you guys sure are buzzkills
>>
>>18353358
I'll admit you got me there.
>>
>gets into the paranormal
>fucks with the laws of the universe barely understanding them
>the first thing he wants to do is summon a demon
>not an idiot

top kek m8, watch less anime
>>
>>18353387
wanna inform me how summoning a demon fucks with the laws of the universe? clearly you know a lot about the matter, and will be able to respond clearly and specifically.
if you cant, take a hike.
>>
>>18353414
it doesnt fuck with anything per se, i am talking about tapping into the realm of the known by few (esoteric) in a naive way. many things that we either don't know about, or fully understand, do exist, "magic" being one of those things, but exploring that sphere with the wrong intent won't bring you any good.

why are you wanting to summon demons? out of curiosity? because you think it would be cool? out of wanting something in return? out of gaining something from it?

the esoteric should make you move away from physical needs and wants, not closer to them, only that way will let you grow and fulfil the purpose of being here. don't go into regression.

clearly you have an affinity to pursue something out of the ordinary, don't waste this opportunity pursuing something that isn't going to help you in any meaningful way.
>>
>>18353424
...so summoning demons actually doesnt fuck with the laws of the universe? cool. gonna ignore the rest of your response.
>>
>>18353434
have fun playing with the demons, edgelord. hopefully you will detach yourself from this funky fake personality and see the light.

ask yourself this: when you wrote "cool. gonna ignore the rest of your response", was that a mechanical, animalistic reaction, that serves the purpose of protecting "your" convictions and ideas, or were you fully aware and conscious when you formulated that thought?
>>
>>18353424
top kek newfag
literally 90% of the posters in /sum/ are after something material
>>
>>18353439
i asked you a simple question about your patronizing response, you answered it.
>it doesnt fuck with anything per se
i dont care about the rest of what you have to say because it took five seconds to prove you wrong by your own admission, which makes you untrustworthy on the subject.
btw, if anyone ever attains "full" awareness and consciousness, i should hope they have better things to do than post on a Tibetan child labor board at 6 in the morning.
>>
>>18353481
you see (potential, i am not the holder of absolute truth, of course you take everything you read with a pinch of salt) advice as patronizing only because you are in a state where you feel personally attacked by almost anything, much like an animal. you are just looking for validation.

fucking with the laws of the universe doesn't mean that you will create some sort of unfixable imbalance, it can also mean playing with real things that you don't fully understand which could lead to hurting yourself, if you really really want to be pedantic.

a little bit more humility could really help you, as well as analyzing the way you behave, and think, and this is not to say that i am better than you, or that you are stupid. that work alone will help you way more than trying to summon demons ever could.
>>
>>18353333
DUBS OF TRUTH
>>
>>18353324
Holy shit that sounds like a story I want to read. Can you link me to the first post please?
>>
>>18353483
>fucking with the laws of the universe...can also mean playing with real things that you don't fully understand which could lead to hurting yourself
so if i burn myself on a stove because i didnt realize it was hot, im fucking with the laws of the universe? thats a bit of a stretch isnt it anon?
>>18353387
literally everything about this post is condescending and patronizing. are you honestly going to try and argue otherwise?
ive been humble this entire time, and im not some norman who cruises through life without analyzing his behaviors and thoughts.
>>
please understand that youre wasting your time if you came to this thread trying to dissuade me, especially if you go about it like a jeering dipshit. ive thought through the consequences of my actions and accepted them.
>>
>>18353510
>someone is not validating me and expressing their opinion, this is condescending whaaaa why am i being attacked

go on, summon your demons, that's the way to go.
>>
>>18353270
Work on controlling your ego and your fears. Besides some possible nightmares, it's not a Hollywood type of fucking you up that the demon is going to do to you if you mess up.

It's your ego, fears and traumas that are going to take control of your life and send it spiraling into shit. So before you try to summon or do any kind of magick beyond charging sigils and doing candle magick, deal with those issues and be confident that you are more or less a whole human being.
>>
File: nose.jpg (9KB, 176x198px) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
9KB, 176x198px
>>18353270
I never summoned Him, he's always there with me, i can feel His guidance.

I have always wondered why he's picking his nose tho...
>>
File: seal.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>>18353518
Talking about this one, excuse me for forgetting to add the seal, derp
>>
>>18353270
>>18353517
Make sure to forgive anyone who you feel like they owe you an apology (yes, I wrote that right) and confront your fears often enough to know what happens when things go right and when things go wrong.

So if you are a sperg who's afraid of talking to girls, still have grudges against your high school bullies or an ex and shit like that, you got much confronting and crying to do before you can do serious magick safely.

On the other hand, you can do it unsafely, and pray for the best.

You won't find what I just told you in many books and certainly not in faggot /x/ threads, so heed my advice.
>>
>>18353520
thanks for the clarifier but no worries, im relatively well versed in the different demons. what do you mean when you say always? like, from a very young age, or have you actually /always/ felt his guidance? have you always been particularly proficient in one of his spheres of influence? lastly, how do you maintain your connection? i see that youre very reverent towards him judging by your capitalization, but im curious about other ways to show appreciation. sorry for the question flood, im just on a bit of a tear tonight.
>>
>>18353515
alright, your turn. explain to me how this
>>18353387
isnt condescending. express your opinion about it. no need to validate me. let me know how thats not an aggressive comment.
also, did he ever prove himself at all knowledgable in this? did he mention ANY past experience? nope.
>>18353299
>>18353518
both of these guys did, and i took their posts seriously. other anon doesnt even know what the laws of the universe are lol
>>
>>18353517
>>18353523
thats interesting. im pretty comfortable with my fears and traumas, and ive experienced near ego death on a few occasions. that being said, is it enough to simply know my fears/ego/trauma and how to combat them should they rise, or do i need to eliminate them completely? cuz im pretty good at the first, but i dont think ill ever be able to achieve the second
>>
>>18353525
Yes, i have felt the presence from a very young age. It was later that i got into the Goetia and discovered His name. It's His sigil that resonates through my soul, i have no other words for it.

As delirious as it may sound, it feels more like a symbiosis and that He protects me for some reason.

Life is not normie, so perhaps i am already doing his biddings because i am Him and He is i.

I've never tried contacting Him directly, the fear and the cold shivers are beyond comprehension (for me) when i try and i've never walked through the Door...i do want to, one day. I'm just not ready yet i geuss for the reasons some here have mentioned.

Show respect, do not think you know more than He does fore you don't. Arrogance is a great sin as is trickery. Be cautious, embrace His presence and never, ever forget.

Do not fall into temptations, keep your soul close.

Good luck spirit dweller.
>>
>>18353518

For He is. He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see. And He is insurrection He is spite He's the force that made me be.
He is nostro dispater, nostr'alma mater, He is.
>>
>>18353576
hm. i appreciate the advice, but your connection to Ronove seems a lot more intimate than anything im after. ill still take what youve said into consideration. thank you
>>
>>18353597
We're hiding here inside a dream and all our doubts are now destroyed.
The guidance of the morning stars will lead the way into the void.
>>
File: triangle.jpg (11KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
11KB, 200x204px
>>18353633
My pleasure. It's just that i'm wondering what it is that you're after, care to share?

Why would Furfur spend time with any of us if all you want is personal gain and acknowledgment?

This is why i warn you of arrogance and why i warn you not to fall into temptations, Demons are jokers, they like to have fun with us.
>>
>>18353514

You haven't told us -why- you want to do this, anon. So therefore, the default assumption is that it's out of either foolishness or naivete - simply because that's usually the case.

You should try to not take it too much as a personal judgment, since none of us actually know who you are, or your reasons. But just that first post alone made this all sound... really unfortunate. I mean, like really.

Is this you first summon, op?
>>
>>18353669
a few different things. i spent pretty much the entire night researching, so ive realized that its pretty foolish to try and force one particular demon. ill probably start with a less feisty demon, hopefully one that could also help me with (i know, its a total cliche) my music. if that goes well, i intend to seek a great many things.
i probably wont summon for at least a few months, so in the meantime ill find a suitable exchange. exaltation is a given; ill keep an eye out for offerings that seem to fit whatever demon i pursues nature.
i appreciate that one cant be too careful, but i understand the powers im dealing with. rather, i understand that i cannot, to any real extent, understand the powers im dealing with, and thus must be extremely humble.
>>
>>18353701
i appreciate that. i was pretty uninformed when i first posted this, but ive been up the entire night researching and id like to think im a bit less foolish now. as i mentioned in the post i just made, im going to start small–however, eventually id like to work up to the point where i can implore different demons for different things.
like i said in the op, im a complete novice. im going to prepare for a few months before attempting any sort of a summon, but it will be my first once i do so.
btw, i appreciate your civility anon (:
>>
>>18353775
if you are trying to learn to summon demons to implore them for things, you are better off eating less mcdonalds and getting a gym membership. that will yield better results.
>>
File: Penigram.jpg (12KB, 562x469px) Image search: [Google]
Penigram.jpg
12KB, 562x469px
This'll help.
>>
>>18354289
Is this a penis joke? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>18354292

No. It is the most powerful of all the magic sigils.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vepar Duke.jpg (464KB, 900x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vepar Duke.jpg
464KB, 900x1256px
>>18353775
Oh now your a weary and wise soul huh?

lolz
>>
>>18353775

You're welcome, op. It sounds like you're going in with a mindset that's a lot better than what many people do, honestly - and you hear some really bad horror stories of things going wrong, around here, which makes sense.

> prepare for a few months

I find this reassuring to hear. Definitely a good idea - again, we have people rushing into this kind of thing within a matter of hours, not rarely - so that's sort of the situation we expect when we see a thread like this, if we don't see signs in the op's posts to the contrary.

That said, if you're looking for help with your music - at least as a test run, might I suggest that you try some other, less risky forms of magic first? They can be very powerful in their own right, make no mistake, and there's the benefit you aren't involving a third party - whatever their nature. True, there can be risks with anything, but, with understanding, I'd argue you're messing with things in a way that's a lot less dangerous.
>>
I repeated 1st conjuration 3x, the 2nd conjuration 3x, the invocation of the King 3x with the 1st and 2nd conjuration, and the constraint 3-4 x.
After the 3rd repetition of the first conjuration I felt very hot, but then it suddenly went a lot cooler. At one point I did see an electric coloured blue spark of light over the triangle which was in the east. I stopped at the end of the spirits chain and observed the area over the triangle, and I did see a lot of blue coloured light, which moulded together to form a football size ball of blue light. This happened while intently staring at the space in the air over the triangle. It felt like I was scrying, but staring into space in mid air. No manifestation, so I did not give the charge and instead repeated the license to depart 3x. I did not want to use the sulphur and asafoetida, and chickened out of using it.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Prince Seere.jpg (140KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Prince Seere.jpg
140KB, 752x1063px
At first I felt very hot, and then it went a lot cooler. I felt very anxious, as if something was about to happen any minuet. I started to see the blue light again, lots of it and with some purple colour to it as well. It again moulded into the shape of a ball that was quite big. I did not take this as a sign of the manifestation, and therefore I carried on the conjurations. At another point the wall on my left creaked. It does not normally do that! I also seen what appeared to look like heat waves in the air at the far tip of the triangle, like you see outside rising off the surface of the road on a hot day. Then I seen very briefly a beam of white light in the same spot, but the the telephone rang, which totally shook my concentration and disturbed the visionary effects. I let it ring as I did not want to leave the circle to answer it. I kept getting thoughts of “I can't be bothered to do this” and “is it worth the hassle”, then I started yawning and feeling really tired. Suddenly I found a new burst of energy and went for it with the conjurations once again, but after repeating them all for the second time back to back, I gave the curse and stared at the triangle to see nothing happen. This time I used the sulphur and asafoetida, but to no effect, except for a coughing fit and an awful smell. I could not seem to re-establish the higher state of consciousness I was in after the phone call had disturbed me. The phone rang again, and so I thought “oh fuck it, I give up” and I gave the license to depart.
>>
Thinking about the goetic ceremony earlier today, I think the spirit did arrive and quite quickly too because the blue light display I observed was quite phenomenal! I remember it being quite bright blue with streaks of violet/purple. The light spread out across the space between the North-East & South-west quarter candles. It seemed to lap up against the edge of the circle like a wave rolling onto the shore. I now think this is the time that I should of given the address, and then the welcome because the spirit had arrived and was showing me a visible appearance of its presence. Which, is exactly what I asked for in the conjuration. “therefore come ye peaceably, visible and affable now without delay”

After speaking to a friend on the phone who also does traditional goetic evocation, he said to me that the spirit is only supposed to take on full manifestation after the address is given. Well its all part of the learning process.

I want to call the spirit again on Thursday, but it depends on how I feel because tomorrow I have to go into hospital and have one of my top wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Valac.png (1MB, 693x989px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Valac.png
1MB, 693x989px
This time I had everything prepared. I repeated the first invocation 3 x and then I stared at the triangle on the floor. After a very short while a started to see a ball of blue light that became bigger. It then expanded into a mass of blue light, and like before it enveloped the eastern area of the room. It started to pulsate and I got excited, but contained my excitement because I new what I had to do this time, although I felt totally mesmerized and captivated by what I was seeing with my eyes. I felt like I could just stand there all day staring at this phenomena, but thought I better take it as a sign of the spirit's arrival. So I gave the address and lit the charcoal block and cast the incense upon it. Next I gave the welcome while continuing to stare at the blue light that had now gathered together directly over the triangle. I still felt hypnotised and totally captivated by the light, so I asked the spirit to take on human form visibly. Once I did this I suddenly had a clairvoyant vision impress itself upon my minds eye, while I was still seeing the blue light over the triangle with my physical eye sight. This was strange, as I was expecting the light to change into a form of some sort, but it didn't, and instead I had a type of split vision of an outer perception of my physical eyesight seeing the blue light, and this very strong impression of the form of the spirit that impressed itself quite forcefully upon my inner vision. The image was of a grey coloured slender being which had red eyes. It had the body of a man which was bare, with thin legs that looked like it was sat on something invisible. It was not very tall, maybe a little smaller than me, as I am only 5”5. It certainly looked otherworldly, but with brushed back hair and pointed ears, like pan or an elfish creature of some sort.
>>
I gave it the charge for my request which was; “to give me a better home and enable me the opportunity to be able to live in a home that is more suitable for magical workings, a place where my son and I will be happy living in. I also asked him to reveal to me treasures that are hidden.

After this I thanked the spirit and gave the license to depart 3 x. I said prayers to God thanking him for the experience and how the working went.
>>
File: Fallen Demon King Beleth Royal.png (160KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Beleth Royal.png
160KB, 250x327px
Since the evocation of Seere yesterday I have felt very positive and upbeat. All negative feelings have vanished. I looked in a book today a friend lent to me, and I came across the name “Seir” which said “enemy of the rod of Jacob, a goat like demon” Remarkable! Seere actually looked like a satyr, a goat like demon!
>>
>>18354837
again, the reading comprehension on this board is really bad. "a bit less foolish" doesnt mean the same thing as "i know everything now."
asshole.
>>
>>18353889
...why else do people summon demons? for the company?
>>
>>18355172
top kek
>thanking God after summoning a demon
you know god hates magic, right? like, a lot? he forbids magic in all its forms seven times in the 613 original commandments. compare that to the one time he mentions rape and you might understand why praying to god after a summoning isnt a great idea.
also, you started your posts off with someones drawing of seere as he is described to appear in the lesser key, then say that he took the form of a satyr. so youre either a terrible liar, a worse role player, or youve been tricked by another demon. in which case good luck.
>>
>>18356128
Demons may take any form that is their pleasure Mr Expert

So why was it ok for King Solomon Mr Self Righteous?
>>
>>18356077
You have whined like a pussy this entire thread

If you can't take the jeers of 4chan anons then please stay away from Goetic demons...they will eat you alive.
>>
File: 1479803958483.jpg (63KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479803958483.jpg
63KB, 550x412px
>>18356128
You do know he can be a satyr though right?
>>
>>18354661
Is it a penis sigil? I don't have friends.
>>
You will need a pair of chicken legs but there is a cost to become a master of a demon.

They will torture you in the grave.
>>
>>18356235
The agreement set forth above is purely ceremonial magic. In the case of black magic, it is the magician and not the demon who must sign the pact. When the black magician binds an elemental to his service, a battle of wits ensues, which the demon eventually wins. With his own blood the magician signs the pact between himself and the demon, for in the arcanum of magic it is declared that "he controls the soul who controls the blood of another." As long as the magician does not fail, the elemental will fulfil to the letter his obligation under the pact, but the demon will try in every possible way to prevent the magician from carrying out his part of the contract. When the conjurer, ensconced within his circle, has evoked the spirit he desires to control and has made known his intention, the spirit will answer somewhat as follows: "I cannot accede to your request nor fulfil it, unless after fifty years you give yourself to me, body and soul, to do with as I may please."
If the magician refuses, other terms will be discussed. The spirit may say: "I will remain in your service as long as on every Friday morning you will go forth upon the public street giving alms in the name of Lucifer. The first time you fail in this you belong to me."
If the magician still refuses, realizing that the demon will make it impossible for him to fulfil his contract, other terms will be discussed, until at last a pact is agreed upon. It may read as follows: "I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed . . . . . . . . . . . . . " [Invocant signs pact with his own blood.]
Manly P. Hall The Secret Teachings of all Ages
>>
File: Secret World Ritual Sacrifice.jpg (397KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Ritual Sacrifice.jpg
397KB, 900x578px
While the black magician at the time of signing his pact with the elemental demon maybe fully convinced that he is strong enough to control indefinitely the powers placed at his disposal, he is speedily undeceived. Before many years elapse he must turn all his energies to the problem of self-preservation. A world of horrors to which he has attuned himself by his own covetousness looms nearer every day, until he exists upon the edge of a seething maelstrom, expecting momentarily to be sucked down into its turbid depths. Afraid to die--because he will become the servant of his own demon--the magician commits crime after crime to prolong his wretched earthly existence. Realizing that life is maintained by the aid of a mysterious universal life force which is the common property of all creatures, the black magician often becomes an occult vampire, stealing this energy from others. According to mediæval superstition, black magicians turned themselves into werewolves and roamed the earth at night, attacking defenseless victims for the life force contained in their blood.
>>
>>18356184
if i couldnt take 4chans shit, i wouldnt respond. id hardly define calling people out on their retardedness as whining like a pussy
>>
Some understanding of the intricate theory and practice of ceremonial magic may be derived from a brief consideration of its underlying premises.
First. The visible universe has an invisible counterpart, the higher planes of which are peopled by good and beautiful spirits; the lower planes, dark and foreboding, are the habitation of evil spirits and demons under the leadership of the Fallen Angel and his ten Princes.
Second. By means of the secret processes of ceremonial magic it is possible to contact these invisible creatures and gain their help in some human undertaking. Good spirits willingly lend their assistance to any worthy enterprise, but the evil spirits serve only those who live to pervert and destroy.
Third. It is possible to make contracts with spirits whereby the magician becomes for a stipulated time the master of an elemental being.
Fourth. True black magic is performed with the aid of a demoniacal spirit, who serves the sorcerer for the length of his earthly life, with the understanding that after death the magician shall become the servant of his own demon. For this reason a black magician will go to inconceivable ends to prolong his physical life, since there is nothing for him beyond the grave.
>>
In our modern world, black magic finds a fertile breeding ground in man's desires. Age after age, the wants of man destroy him. In ignorance he plays with fire; in thoughtlessness he ignores the immutable laws of nature, and then wonders why the tempests break about his head, why lava and ash bury his cities, why wars lay waste his lands and mighty upheavals of the earth cause continents and nations to vanish in a single day. He neither obeys the laws of force, nor recognizes that cause and effect rule all things; that day after day, he reaps misery as the harvest of thoughtlessness.
>>
The black magician, becoming a conscious channel for these forces, launches a stream of hell-demons into the world. In so doing, he sells his own soul (for these forces must pass through his own astral body) in exchange for the powers that these demons will give him over his fellow men. The powers of these elemental creatures are practically unlimited, and there are many depraved souls who are glad to barter their immortal spirits for the power which these demons give them over the material world
>>
That right will ultimately triumph, is undeniable; and that the black magician will fall victim to his own excess, is a literal truth; but many must bow their heads to the tyrant while he passes, and only those who are strong are in safety. Individuals who have mastered nature's forces to such a degree that they can stop the heartbeat of a person on the other side of the earth with a mental ray, or burn a two-inch hole through a foot and a half of ebony with astral fire, are dangerous whenever met, and the average so-called good person has absolutely no chance of withstanding the blows of black magic. Only fools underestimate this danger; wise men protect themselves against it, for an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The white ray places the shield of David between them and the dark forces, and in this way they protect themselves.
We have reached a period in the history of the world when ignorance is criminal and deserves the heaviest penalty. Ignorance is not black magic, but it is the greatest ally that the black magician has in the world today.
>>
>>18356178
well, Mr. Doesn't Know Shit, solomon wasnt your average joe. the book of kings tells us he was granted unprecedented dominion over the physical and spiritual world for his devotion to wisdom. god ordained his sorcery, not ours.
i dont really care because, yknow, fuck god, but its still probably not the greatest idea to essentially brag to god about your transgressions against him.
oh, and solomon wasnt exactly without reproach. id suggest you do your reading, he went through quite a bit of shit for his sins.
>>
File: Biblical Heavenly Throne.jpg (88KB, 706x510px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Heavenly Throne.jpg
88KB, 706x510px
>>18356280
All of this I know Mr. Hysterical...yet he was just a man like you or I.

Obviously, with the proper learnings, devotions to the Father, and circumstances, it CAN be permissible to utilize these spirits.

I love God the Father of Lights. I assume your dislike of him is for some actual reason and not being an edgelord?
>>
A black magician is one who seeks to gain authority over spiritual powers by means of force rather than by merit. In other words, he is one who is trying to storm the gates of heaven; he is one who is seeking spiritual power and occult dominion with an ulterior motive.
>>
File: Sheeple.jpg (329KB, 1005x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeple.jpg
329KB, 1005x1008px
We must disabuse our minds of the idea that the black magician cannot injure us because we are in the right, or that he is weak because he is evil. This is a foolish concept, taught to prevent man from strengthening himself, and is propaganda of the black path itself. It is just as foolish as to say that if a prize fighter were boxing a baby, the baby would win the fight because he had no ulterior motive, or because his soul is undefiled. Thousands of people have not enough ambition to develop the necessary strength. In fact, they do not even know that their soul is worth saving. They are living honestly, they are good Christian people, but so purely negative that they are positively advertising the fact that they are easy marks for anyone desiring to avail himself of the opportunity. They are not black themselves, but they are the type that helps to make possible the perpetuation of black magic.
>>
>>18353340
Its like watching a kid repeatedly touch a hot surface. Any newcomer will tell the kid the surface is hot and that he'll get burned. But as they stand and watch the kid continue touching the hot surface, they realize no amount of reasoning is going to assist this kid, because it's retarded.

Enjoy summoning an entity you dont understand and good luck dealing with the fact that God is real and Jesus is the name above all names, because despite the fact that I just told you and the facts that you have DEFINITELY heard that before, youre not going to believe it until you do something absolutely retarded like inviting a demon into your body.
>>
>>18353767
>I spent pretty much the entire night researching
Nigger wut
You spent one whole night? Look at you go, demon slayer, aint no succubi got nothin on you. Is it possible to be this stupid.....
>>
>>18356270
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Goetic summoning rarely enters the realm of black magic. Maybe when summoning one of the more malevolent demons, like Belial or Andras, but generally Goetic demons can't be truly classified as evil to the extent demanded by black magic. Your whole postwave is pretty much moot.
>>
File: Sacrifices.png (359KB, 487x343px) Image search: [Google]
Sacrifices.png
359KB, 487x343px
>>18356317
My bubble is just fine anon.

ALL Goetic demons are evil spirits. Just as different temptations ensnare different human beings, the Goetic demons have various presentations.

Do you fancy yourself dark and hardcore? Asmodeus and Andras.

Just fancy knowledge? Prince Stolas

Money? Bune

Lust? Sitri

I have dedicated my life to these studies. Don't tell me what black magick and the Goetic demons are.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18356256
You sound repeatedly like a college frosh. Good luck with your totally sweet succubi girlfriend, twinkletoes
>>
>>18356291
unless god specifically and personally grants you the power or permission to summon, you act against him by doing so. (btw, if you really love him, maybe capitalize those pronouns). his divine word is the only thing that makes magic of any form acceptable in christianity.
i should hardly think i have to explain why one would hate god. 90% of the old testament is sexist, pro-slavery, violent, and spiteful, which reflects back on god. also, ive got a bit of a problem with the fact that four of the ten most important commandments basically boil down to "im jealous and need attention so gimme it." ESPECIALLY since rape is mentioned ONCE out of 613 total commandments, and even then only to say that its fine to sexually assault women as long as you make the victim your wife afterwards. is that your beloved father of lights?
>>
>>18356331
idk why such a faggot would be blessed with dubs
do you even know anything about summoning? do you have anything of value to offer or are you just a prick?
>>
>>18356327
interesting that you would include stolas. do you consider the pursuit of knowledge evil? if so, are you faithful to god?
sure asmodeus and andras are bad; i acknowledged the latter of the two as pretty damn black. lust and greed are certainly sins, but only in christianity. after all, lust is an inescapable aspect of life, and the dominant world economic order actively promotes greed. since the world hasnt fallen to satans hordes, im inclined to believe that christian evils are perhaps not universal evils.
one more thing–if all goetic demons are evil, how would you explain Vassago and Seere?
>>
>>18356327
D-do you walk around in a robe and pointy hat?
>>
>>18353270
http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/The%20Lesser%20Key%20of%20Solomon%20-%20Goetia.pdf
>>
>>18356333
pro slavery...frees Hebrews from Egypt

violent...the Canaanites and other cultures were rife with Nephilim and worship of Fallen Spirit beings. It was necessary to eliminate them.

Needs attention...was stating that he as the Creator would not accept the Hebrews worshipping the beings he created. Also many of the Fallen Heavenly Host mean us great harm. It is very merciful of God to intervene.

Sexist...Ancient culture was based on realities of gender. Man is above Woman in the hierarchy of Creation. That doesn't mean Woman are inferior or should be mistreated. It just means God understands what works best within the genders. This ensured survival of the species.

Spiteful-Rape...Do I understand everything in the Old Testament? Absolutely not. I recognize the Ancient World was so alien to me, that it would take many life times to understand the enormity of it.

I do work hard to constantly increase my understanding and assume God has our best interests in heart.
>>
>>18356354
only on Fridays ;)
>>
>>18356316
inb4 someone says im whining like a pussy in this response
FOR
THE
FOURTH
TIME
LEARN SOME READING COMPREHENSION HOLY SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOD i didnt realize any group of people could be so FUCKING ANNOYING and i work with preschoolers
did i say "i stayed up and researched so now im armed with all possible knowledge of the occult"?
N
O
P
E
all i fucking said was that, through the research i did last night, i realized its a bad idea to try and force a specific demon. do you disagree with that? because if you do youre wrong, and if you dont, then your post proves that youre a completely retarded subhuman shitstain of a person thats hardly capable of mustering the brain power to move his fingers and type.
also, who the fuck are you kidding?? youre white as shit dude. jesus christ, just shut the hell up
>>
>>18353669
can u elaborate the magic triangle?
>>
>>18356355
thanks so much for reading the thread, in which the lesser key and the ars goetia are discussed almost exclusively. linking the pdf was super helpful, because none of us could have done that ourselves.
sorry for the aspie rage but this thread has like 2 decent relatively knowledgable people in it and everyone else is unbelievably dense.
>>
>>18353701
google Count furfur
>>
>>18356356
holiness code of leviticus specifically allows for participation in the slave trade.
im pretty sure its not necessary to eliminate people just because their way of life is different, but okie dokie
"For I the Lord your God am a jealous God." youre exactly right, he wont accept the hebrews worshipping the beings he created because hes a jealous spoiled brat. for someone whose modus operandi is supposed to be forgiveness and acceptance, he does a piss poor job of it.
is man above woman simply because he was created first, and she begat of he? why isnt man lesser than every animal on earth then, since they were created before him? id like to hear your explanation for these "realities of gender," as it seems you may have some prejudices of your own.
and your last point is simply evasive. you know what they say about assumptions.
>>
Slave trade was a fact of life in ancient times. Just as the Babylonian usury system is in power today. God teaches us how to ethically navigate an existing system.

"Jealous" is not always negative. I am jealous if my Wife were to adore other, unworthy men. I love and care for my wife. They don't. It is proper to be jealous.

"different ways" Nephilim and Fallen Angel worship are much more than you eat rice and I eat cheeseburgers.

Realities of male/female genders. I don't have it in me to argue with a feminist on a Goetia thread.

Everybody knows the inherent strengths and weaknesses of the genders. I'm sorry Hillary lost. Yes that was just a cheap shot...sorry.

Last point is me being honest. I don't understand it all. For example God chasing after Moses for not circumcising...the bond servant of blood story...I am perplexed by it.

I don't get it all.
>>
File: pol.jpg (592KB, 953x953px)
pol.jpg
592KB, 953x953px
>>18353270
Make sure to praise Kek with repeating numbers and frog pictures. If you meme hard enough, you can summon him.
>>
>>18356406
i thought we already summoned kek. isnt he possessing the don right now?
>>
>>18356301
Can I please Get your name or alias? I want to quote that godly hilarious first part
>>
>>18356417
pepe = kek
>>
>>18356397
i appreciate your humility. im glad youre willing to discuss this civilly, unlike some of the people on this board.

im sure that, for the time, gods edicts were pretty progressive and helpful for the brutality of the Old Testament world. but i dont know if they can be reconciled with the world we currently live in.

but who are you to judge the worth of other men? how do you know that one of them doesnt care as much or more for her than you do? and if your wife was happier with them than she was with you, wouldnt true love for her require you to let her go free of your influence to pursue what she truly desires?

i know that the fallen angels are pretty heavily dedicated to waging war on god, so i suppose i understand that point. still, gods wrath is better directed to the corrupters themselves, rather than the unfortunate humans who happened to cross paths with the fallen angels

(sorry if my sentences are becoming slightly less articulate, its been another sleepless night and its starting to catch up with me)

its a shame that youre not willing to discuss gender roles, since gender plays such a major role in the bible. however, your relation of the Goetia to your unwillingness makes me wonder how you feel about the theory that, since these demons existed before mankind, they technically existed before gender, and are therefore genderless. id especially direct your attention to chapter 1 of genesis, where it is stated in line 27 that Adam was both man and woman before the creation of Eve. i see this as arguing against the need for a gender hierarchy, but if you really dont want to pursue the topic ill drop it.

hillary clintons a war criminal, and as much as i hate donald trump, im glad that his election at least stopped her from getting the presidency.
>>
>>18356301
of course, theres the slight problem that im not a retarded child, and instead a fully functioning adult capable of making my own decisions, just like you are?
i believe that god is real, you clearly havent been paying attention. i also believe that hes a vengeful cunt, and refuse to follow him. i like jesus though, its too bad that hes overshadowed by his bastard of a father
>>
>>18356301
you also clearly dont understand anything about summoning, since you can call a demon without inviting them into your body.
if you have no experience with this, you cant stubbornly claim that its automatically going to end in ruin.
at least i acknowledge that there is more for me to learn; you blindly assume you know everything, and it makes you a fool.
>>
>>18356432
what the fuck dude p*pes a hate symbol now remember
saged reported and doxxed
sjws are swarming around your residence as we speak preparing to check your privilege with lethal force
>>
>>18356444
"Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman, as were all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad."
>>
>>18356437
Appreciate the kind words and thoughtful answers...

It is hard for me to understand why humans are born into this cosmic struggle between the Fallen and God. In principle, besides the usual brutalities of Old Testament times, I don't think the Canaanites were so bad...except the child sacrifice aspect. This seemed to really offend and hurt God.

I think that fact coupled with the Nephilim being genetic corrupters of humanities blood needed a strong, unfortunately violent response.

The problem was really that the Hebrews fell into the Fallen Angel worship by being so close in proximity. This included the child sacrifice aspects. Also Fallen Angels were trying to prevent/or join in on our redemption through Jesus being a sinless human. If he were a sinless human/angel mix would the Fallen have found an escape from Judgement?

The gender issue can be a great discussion but it can be really difficult if the male and female hold really different opinions. I would venture to try if you would promise not to hate me for approaching it in a Patriarchal bias...

The way God consistently describes his love for Israel and then all of us is like unfaithful lovers/ his Bride.

As a man, I understand very much the emotions that entails. Not being in any way insulting, just wondering...can you imagine how God feels when we stray with the Fallen Hosts?

Yes agree very much about Hillary. I also feel she was involved in very unsavory occult practices.

Finally, I hate the limited understanding we humans have about the wars in the spiritual realm. Like it or not though we are very involved...
>>
>>18356458
i can hardly keep my eyes open anymore, but id love to continue this conversation. this thread will probably still be up when i awaken, since its been here for two days already.
>>
>>18356467
Sounds good.

Ask for Stolas.
>>
>>18356301

Fuck you and fuck your sadistic egomaniac of a god

The Perfect doesn't need worship - therefore the Lord is not Perfect

The Just doesn't demand worship - therefore the Lord is not Just

The Forgiving doesn't punish those who don't worship - therefore the Lord is not Forgiving

The Lord is neither Perfect, nor Just, nor Forgiving, therefore the Lord is not God.

Again: Fuck you and fuck your idiotic egomaniac of a Lord.
>>
>>18357017
U mad bro?>>18357017
>>
>>18353333
Witnessed
>>
>>18357101

Yes I am.

I am mad at all the bullshit, suffering and intellectual castration abrahamic (and other) religions have brought upon the world. Although this is not saying they don't do *some* good too.

I am also mad at people's need to have a big sky daddy to tell them what to do and what not to do, and especially to tell them to tell OTHER people what to do and what not to do.
>>
>>18357205
You are incorrect about our Heavenly Father anon
>>
>>18353270
>not stupid
>asking for advice here
hm
>>
>>18357764

And what else would you say since you've bought all that bullshit probably since an early age.
>>
>>18353270
Okay, I've Evoked Furtur before (not sure where the variations of names come from, but we both should be talking about the Archdemon of Storms), and here is what I suggest.
Furtur likes sweet things, and heavily scented things. I suggest cinnamon candy, or burning a cinnamon candle in addition to the other usual things.
Make sure you bring wine, Furtur is a big fan of wines that go well with sweets, I'm not very good with wines I always had someone else do it. Don't bring a whole bottle at once, just one glass, and make sure it isn't too expensive, but not too cheap.
Make sure you bring saffron, sage, and cinnamon. If nothing else, burn sage in a censor, boil saffron and sage in some kind of cider in a small bowl.
Finally, make sure you know exactly what you want, and the first time you evoke him, make sure it's for something good. He'll fucking kill you if you don't take this all seriously.

All and all, Furtur is one of the more laid back of the Goetic Lords I've evoked, he isn't a jerk about things, and generally will let you pay him at a later date for services (provided you're actually paying a decent rate)

I hope you see this, this thread is a wee bit old, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>18353523
Also this, this is really good advice if you're still here. Listen to this guy, for real.
>>
File: Fallen Demon FurFur.jpg (38KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon FurFur.jpg
38KB, 400x441px
>>18358305
Laid back

Will fucking kill you

whew lad...
>>
>>18358482
Okay, to be fair, I more or less phrased that poorly.
He's laid back as far as formalities are concerned, you don't need to call him Lordship or anything fancy, you don't have to burn a hundred different offerings in his name, you don't have to have payment upfront.
But he wants people to take his power seriously, so don't evoke him because it's a bit dry outside and you'd like a little sprinkle, evoke him for serious matters, like calling down a terrible storm upon your enemies.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (136KB, 735x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
136KB, 735x800px
>>18358490
That makes sense. I am sure FurFur does not like his powers called upon lightly just as any Goetic demon wouldn't.

What does he tend to require as payment?

I work with Prince Stolas and King Paimon myself...
>>
>>18358515
I've only ever paid Furtur in company, the first time I evoked him I paid him in my use, that is, I promised that any time he requested of me to do something in his name, I would. (All I wanted was for a few things to be struck down with lightning, so it wasn't a huge payment.)

Every other time I've simply paid him by deepening his ownership of my time, first by erecting multiple altars, gathering followers and fellow evocationists.

But I've heard that others pay in him the standard things, praises, their children, the virginity of women, you know, things that sound like stereotypes. I cannot avow for the truthfulness of these tales however, as I have never paid him in any such thing.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gaap.png (975KB, 1024x768px)
Fallen Demon Gaap.png
975KB, 1024x768px
>>18358537
Sure. That all makes sense. I do admit I have not heard of a Goetic demon asking for the magicians child as payment.

Which ones are known for that request? I'm genuinely curious...
>>
>>18358549
The only ones I've heard that about before are (sorry if any of these names are weird, it's clear that my copy has some strange names.)
Ariel (who wanted the child as a scribe)
Furtur (who wanted someone to share in his obsession with sweetness)
and Apadiel (because the girl had a wonderful voice apparently)

These are the only ones I've heard about, and from what I understand, all of those evocationists really did have children at one point.
>>
>>18358305
so you summon a demon and have fine wine with it? can I summon one for jamming?
>>
>>18358566
Sort of, Apadiel is a kind enough fellow once you've demonstrated your worth. But in order to do that you have to evoke him for the sake of teaching you a masterful piece on an instrument, and I mean these things are hard.
I tried to learn the vocal one from him once, I couldn't it took me four days to even attempt it, and at the end he informed me that I would probably never sing it properly.

So if you wanna jam, I would probably stick to people. But if you're very serious about your craft, and have an offering you really feel is sufficient for him, you could evoke Apadiel.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amducius.jpg (11KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amducius.jpg
11KB, 188x238px
>>18358578
Apdiel the same as Amducius?
>>
>>18358584
Probably, is that "Hell's Electorate Musician?"
I've noticed that even when their names differ heavily, they all seem to keep the same titles.
>>
>>18358590
I believe so. Yes the names change but the Office is constant.

What is considered a suitable offering to him for musical assistance?
>>
>>18358598
Well, it actually scales based on simplicity from what I understand. He never charged me for trying to teach me that damned song, but I've heard he charges quite a small fortune for teaching someone the basics on their instrument.

So take that as you will.
>>
File: Furcifer.jpg (409KB, 978x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Furcifer.jpg
409KB, 978x1280px
Well, I have this very long relationship with him as a form of Lucifer redeemed as a Stag of the Black Sun. Okay that was pretentious.

He represents the male Mars and Sun like strength, and represents the idea of Chokmah of some form akin to The Beast.
>>
Why does every newbie want to summon a demon instead of an angel or simply a minor fae that isn't going to try to mislead and hurt them? Are they simply that deluded by twisty media that they think demons are just 'misunderstood' and 'looking for a friend'?

News-flash, newbie. Spiritual entities aren't as 'fluid' as humans are. If you get one's Name, RESEARCH it and what it means, because THAT'S WHAT THE ENTITY IS. Those are the basic shaping ideas that give it form to develop.

You want to summon something? Pick something else.
>>
>>18358612

Here's an old journal thing:

"The drawing process involves a trance state for me, almost with seizure symptoms. It is akin to a Oiuji board, energy moving it. In this case, it was directing the pen to draw the stag in a primative likeness. The other of his actual appearance, the anatomy better than what I could do, even if it's still crap. Seems to be holding flowers and says:

And may I take you the shore of oblivion
The elders of terror
I love you
You fill the void for us

Fear arises from beauty
From all beauty
We produce love and will

The sorrow of time
Adjusts for fire
Spring became summer
And I wait for your
Lust body.
>>
>>18353270
You're going to end up like Hillary. Enjoy.
>>
>>18358623
>>18358612
Weirdo.

>>18358613
You have a valid point, Proditorum are more dangerous than Angels, but the main difference is that Proditorum will help with almost anything, Angels will not.

>>18358626
You're just a fearmonger.
>>
>>18358623
Truly amazing stuff anon. Please share more if you have it?
>>
>>18358635

Well, there's that one time I got apocalypse preggers by him after picking up a "haunted painting" they desperately wanted to get rid of.

Coincidentally it was on an anniversary of Aleister Crowley's death.
>>
>>18353333
Quads dont lie OP. You've been warned
>>
He's really fucking good in bed let me tell you what. Um it's strange stuff yeah. Hands free orgasm from an incubi visit and then a wet dream another time, came so hard I thought I pissed myself lmao

Anyone else have sexual encounters with him?
I mean he's a demon of joining people in sex.
>>
>>18358913
ummm who is??
>>
File: ice-06.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ice-06.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18358913

Chill.
>>
>>18353324
Care to share a greentext? This is ringing an alarm bell from my recent personal experience.
>>
File: image.gif (30KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
30KB, 347x351px
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 736x828px)
image.jpg
183KB, 736x828px
>>18360231
>>
>18360237
not quite comrade...
>>
Holy shit bunch of rpers and fags who know shit.
No, summoning wont damn your soul of fuck your life unless you're fucking stupid or a complete fool. Normies aint accepted either.
An advise, OP, if you want to learn about goetia don't come here, to /x/, buch of fags
>>
>>18360579
learn how to construct a sentence cunt.
>>
>>18360709
Bunch of fags
>>
Read about salomon.... Salomon was the first person in the world that can summoning Demons... "Salmon's Seal"
>>
>>18353357
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.