[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are fucking yr gf and you both cum at the same time does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (49KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 300x239px
If you are fucking yr gf and you both cum at the same time does that mean that it's true love or that yr soul mates or something?
Happened to me last night
>>
File: 1460440461050.jpg (39KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1460440461050.jpg
39KB, 600x495px
>>18352322
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x720px
Come on guys. Ik you dont have gfs but what do the freemasons say abt shit like this
>>
>>18352398
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it means. I've been seeing off and on for a year who is my soul mate but neither of us is quite ready for a relation ship yet.
We still hang out and messaroubd though and we cum at the same time. She can sense when I'm about to aswell, weird stuff.
>>
>>18352322
Totally related to /x/, good job.
>>
>>18352405
Seeing a girl*
>>
File: x-theride.png (1MB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
x-theride.png
1MB, 720x713px
>>18352322
>cum at the same time
>Happened to me last night

Time stamped pics or you're full of shit.
>>
>>18352322
fucking mundanes get out of my board ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>18352322
> guise I just did a sex guise isn't sex awesome?? I love it so much I have like 10 every day those stupid virgins don't know what theure missibg amirite hahahahahahahahaha
>>
Girl who I came with I ended up marrying. So anecdotal evidence but yeah.
>>
>>18352322
nahh ive done it plenty of times with an ex girlfriend who cheated on me tons, and i dont consider that chick to be my "soul mate" so
nahh
>>
No. Generally it turns girls on when the guy is turned on, and cumming is the most turned on a person can be, so you cumming made your gf cum because it was really hot, basically
>>
>>18352322
It means shes a lot luckier than my wife
>>
>>18352593

Oh shit, do we have the same wife?
>>
>>18352405
>neither of us is quite ready for a relation ship yet.
She's fucking other guys on the side, you know that right?
>>
>>18352322

It means one of the following:

> Good luck (in this instance)
> Good timing
> Someone is Lying

And nothing more.
>>
Nothing paranormal involved. My ex and I had good communication during sex, so we came together like 95% of the time. It means nothing paranormal.

t. an experienced occultist
>>
>>18352593

top kek
>>
>>18352322
When there's something strange
in your neighbourhood
who you gonna call?
>>
>>18353060
cum chuggers?
>>
>>18353076
>not nut busters
>>
ITT: OP lies about his virginity
>>
>>18352398
Godlike response A+
>>
In all seriousness this is something Ive experienced with multiple girls.

How can two bodies communicate and let each other know theyre cumming.

Further more, I dont always orgasm when my gf does, but I can certainly feel it in the form of heightened pleasure. Is there a chemical or some shit being released?
>>
>>18352322
It's one of the most intimate forms of spiritual connections you can have with a person, but no it doesn't make them your "soul mate" in the popular usage of that phrase.
>>
>>18352322

Me and my friend once farted at exactly the same time.

it didn't mean anything.
>>
>>18352322

>>>/adv/
>>
what is with all these fucking posts that have nothing to do with /x/ stuff?
>>
>>18352322
All love is true.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.