[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I was reading about random stuff and one thing lead to anoth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: preview.png (48KB, 645x905px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
48KB, 645x905px
I was reading about random stuff and one thing lead to another and I found this:

http://www.rense.com/general17/imp.htm

What the fuck did I just step on? Are any of you familiar with mind control stuff?
>>
>Phisical
Probz fake OP
>>
Bump, because this is pretty interesting.

I guess this guy has done this shit to animals and presses buttons to make them do commands and shit

Do you guys think this could work on shitty people? IE Pedophiles, Rapists, Murderers, etc
>>
>>18351872
It's real, google him. It's what I did. This guy does a bunch of studies about brain control
>>
>>18351860

Relax, everything is going to be okay, the matrix has you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuCVTnIcD8

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-just-invented-the-neural-lace-1711540938
>>
File: delgado.jpg (44KB, 359x354px) Image search: [Google]
delgado.jpg
44KB, 359x354px
>>18351872
>>18351876
What interests me is that the article specifically mentions brain imlplants being used in Sweden...

Here's a picture of Mr. Delgado. Supposedly he's (((Spanish))).
>>
>>18351860
> PHISICAL CONTROL OF THE MIND

Obvious fake is obvious.

You should feel bad.

I hope you get gunned down as part of some gang member's initiation.
>>
>>18351898
>Browses /x/
>Doesn't like conspiracy theories
>>
>>18351898
Lmao dummy, learn to do research. This isn't a paper posted by the guy, this is a written down representation of what the dude was saying. It's also from a Finnish magazine, not from an english-speaking magazine.
>>
>>18351889
>>18351898
That's what I'm saying, just because it uses his name doesn't make it real.
>>
>>18351915
>>18351898
>>18351889
https://www.wireheading.com/matador.html
http://www.yalescientific.org/2011/02/the-brain-machine-connection-humans-and-computers-in-the-21st-century/
http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/2/psychcivilization.php

"If you insert electrodes directly into the brains of cats and apes, they will behave like electronic toys. A whole series of motor functions can be triggered based on which button the experimenter pushes. This applies to all body parts: front and back paws, the tail, the hind parts, the head, and the ears."
>>
File: stimoceiver.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
stimoceiver.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
>>18351944
Forgot image. This is the Stimocweiver he invented.
>>
>>18351944
>>18351954
This is some scary shit...
>>
>>18351944
Really, we already know how to mind control, we have it in our shows and commercials and if you're not a conspiracy theorist we have it in our snack foods so people always want more. Not as extreme but still spoopy.
>>
>>18351900
I come here when I'm feeling depressed to laugh at said conspiracies and feel better about myself.

You guys actually make pretty good therapy desu
>>
>>18351993
Definitely spoopy, but as you said, inserting brain chips and using radio waves to alter somebodies choices is fucked. Makes you think about some of these mass shooters and shit like that...
>>
>>18352006
Go back to /pol/ and complain about muh pizza
>>
>>18352009
Think about terrorists. While some may be naive and some dumb, why do so many people *want* to be in ISIS? Propaganda aside.
>>
File: sohappy.gif (2MB, 245x353px) Image search: [Google]
sohappy.gif
2MB, 245x353px
>>
if it was real who ever is piloting me is a total idiot who likes making their drone suffer for no reason.
>>
>>18352046
/b/ or plebbit is what you're looking for my dude
>>
>>18351884
Also, shout out to anon for introducing me to some sweet ass jams
>>
>>18352017
/pol/ actually has a smidge of reasoning skill and lacks that feeling of whimsy that can be found here; you guys are much more entertaining.

If /pol/ is akin to a bunch of 13 year olds figuring out how to kill the president, /x/ would be like watching a tard conspire with an earthworm on how to steal cookies from a vending machine. Both are utterly absurd, but one is much more laughable.
>>
>>18352022
Don't get killed by ISIS
It's something to do
Money
Food
Slaves
Women
Shoot guns
Wear "cool uniforms"
Be part of a group
Be part of a movement
Killing and harassing others you disagree with
Strealing, and looting
Being feared by others and or looked up to by others
Maybe you actually believe in shariah and their goals.
>>
>>18352093
Lol k.
Keep believing that you guys memed Trump into office.
>>
>>18352107
>>18352093
Pls don't do this here.
>>
>>18352107
>>18352147

But I like feeding the trolls
>>
>>18352093
I'm glad you found us entertaining, I'm kind of attracted and repeled by /pol/ mostly because everyone has an agenda, and they will say anything to meet their quota.

The same people it's more honest, and less bias when they post in here.

Besides that /x/ has some of those really weird posters, that make your thread go 404 in one post, those are some interesting posts, but if you blink you'll lose them.
>>
>>18351860
Dude if you're interested in mind control, specifically through ulf and vlf manipulation you need to research project blue beam
>>
>>18352363
That's legitimately terrifying
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.