[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 46

File: 547968976[1].jpg (119KB, 549x816px) Image search: [Google]
547968976[1].jpg
119KB, 549x816px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18344816
>>
first bb
>>
File: childish gambino moths.png (550KB, 429x720px) Image search: [Google]
childish gambino moths.png
550KB, 429x720px
Well I'm supposed to be up early tomorrow but I forgot I hate myself so sleep isn't coming. Whom want a read?
>gender
>age
>sign
>query
>song
No I'm not doing the ones from fucking two nights ago.
>>
>>18347038
Male
Libra
Future GF/love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU
Enjoy the adventures of pete and pete
>>
>>18347038
Male
Aries
General reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nADKsSly4
>>
>>18347038
Male
Sagittarius
How do I stop holding back so much?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNd2tcb0ZEE
>>
>>18347038
Male
Leo
What is my potential in metaphysics? Do I have the ability to protect those I care about most and achieve of the goals that I desire in life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbFu457jGs
>>
>>18347038

female
pisces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q
could it work out between him and i?
>>
>>18347038
>>18347038
female
virgo
will i find the perfect man for me in year or so?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBWgsUUr-Q
>>
>>18347038
male
sag
family situation/reconciliation with T and A and job prospects. up for a job now, will i get it?
https://youtu.be/VEJhMSH2OEA

thank you
>>
>>18347038
Male
Taurus

Me and A. Could it work? What could I do to help my situation with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMhSNBlIg8
(a little early, but still a great song)
>>
>>18347042

>You: Seven of Swords, Reversed
>Prospect: Four of Cups, Reversed

I believe you are showing off a little too much. Learn to hold your cards a little closer to the chest. If you give everything away so quickly nobody wants to stick around anon. Learn to take things slowly. Enjoy the moment a little more.

If you find her, she's going to be hiding in plain sight. You may pass over her if you're too careless. You're gonna have to be on the lookout. I see her as being someone who will be in the background of your daily routine, someone who you might already be acquainted with. It is important you figure out who she is because someone else might snatch her up if you're too slow.

No Refunds.
>>
>>18347111
Danke No Refunds.
>>
>>18347038
male
pisces
is gretchen my future wife?
if not, when will i meet her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-pLwjzJrjM
>>
>>18347043
Your song's not available. RIP. I'll do my best anyway.

I drew The Tower, I think this means you're dealing with a lot of bad shit right now. To me, The Tower often represents either a death or the end of a relationship. You're going to be swirling with a lot of negative emotions, and you're going to have to do a lot of things you don't want to do. My advice would be to use this as an opportunity to clean house. Evaluate your personal relationships, evaluate your possessions. Figure out which ones you NEED and which ones you're just holding on to.

That is all, No Refunds.
>>
>>18347052

>You: Page of Pentacles
>Obstacle: Page of Cups
>Helpful Forces: The Heirophant, Reversed

Alright bud. I see you as someone who would work well with a better framework. You need more discipline in your life. You're moving through things without direction because you don't have a mentor or a leader to teach you how to focus yourself. You have potential, but you're not using it all because you have no reason to in the current state of your life.

I see the biggest thing holding you back being emotions. Your feelings are getting in your way because you're tied to some people or some place that you think is important. Fuck your feelings. Fuck the past. Making your stoner friends happy or whatever isn't gonna help you conquer the world. Don't let those who have already either failed or given up stop you. The best thing you can do right now is face your fears and scream back at them. You have to stop being afraid of being aggressive and taking risks. It'll be ok, success isn't about winning all the time. You lose, a lot. You get hit, you get back up and you keep fucking moving.

This is all there is for you, I hope you are satisfied. No Refunds.
>>
>>18347059

>You: Justice, Reversed
>Others: King of Wands
>Your Power: Page of Wands

Oh, Anon. I think you're trying to get into the arts available to you to right some wrong. You think that you're gonna clean things up. What you don't realize is that the world is a messy, messy fucking place. There's a lot more at play here than you realize and you need to be very careful. I know it seems cut and dry, I know that it seems like you'll just make a few changes and everything will be righted.

I see these people, your flock, if you will. I see them as being good people, at heart. The problem is you can't save everyone. You have to pick the ones that are in most dire need. The ones you are most able to help. It's important to consider triage in this situation especially. By trying to help everyone at once your efforts are spread too thin and wasted. I see you, though. I see your intelligence and that you are capable of picking your battles. Take care of yourself first, and you will be able to save most of them, and that's more than anyone can ask.

Good Luck, and No Refunds.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
So over the months I collected readings I got here from a lot of people (including well-known, trusted readers) and none of that stuff came true. I'm actually really disappointed and feel like shit. I loved being here and getting readings, they gave me hope for things like divination to be real but... none of the predictions came true.

I guess it's all just smoke and mirrors.
>>
>>18347156
Even Io?
>>
>>18347038
>Not doing the ones from fucking two nights ago.
>Back of the line for me, kek

Re-up

Male
Aquarius
What am I supposed to be doing in life. People around me tell me that there's some latent power in me, and that I'm destined for something important. Can you see anything about that/enlighten me?

https://youtu.be/dN91mO5PKLg
>>
>>18347134
Thanks very much for the reading
>>
>>18347156
Here's your reply, homo.
>>18347160
RIP sorry. I just can't be assed to go to another thread and link it here because most of those people aren't even here most likely.
>>
>>18347156
list of readers who fucked up nao
>>
>>18347038
Female
Leo
Will I find my Pokemon SoulSilver game, or is it gone forever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnrG904talA
>>
>>18347156
Give it some time anon,
>>
>>18347156
But anon, the future is always changing, and ummm, some other justification stuff.
>>
>>18347156
Tell us how is your daily life.
>>
>>18347038
Hey no refunds ,this is not your average love reading... it's quite serious mate

Male
Gemini
What are R feelings for me atm?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4
>>
>>18347158
I love her stuff and think she's a cool girl but yes, even Io.

>>18347174
>>18347183
I don't want to make a list but I spent the last 4 months in this thread almost every day and a bunch of readings. So, most readers that were active during this time. Had a folder where I wrote down my readings and predictions so that I could look at them in the future and see what happened.

Not wanting to bash divination because I enjoyed my time here but I'm just depressed because I was hopeful and believed in it.

>>18347188
Why is that relevant?
>>
>>18347196
I've been in this thread since the very first day and 90% of the reader gave me a similar reading... It's happening only now.
>>
>>18347173
Not a problem, NR. You're not asking for anything in return, and I'm on your time. The question is important enough for me to wait for the answer.

Do your thing, bro.
>>
>>18347199
>tfw you got a similar reading for months
>tfw never came true and suddenly you're getting a brand new reading that still hasn't come true
>tfw tried every single reader for the past 6 years, all the way back well before /div/

Never had one come true. Only one that came close was NewHelp and solely because he knew I had some stomach issues of late, but that is it.

I think there is some truth to divination, but a lot of it is vague shit that nobody can really see. Like we'll take love readings for instance, they could be seeing some random girl on the internet that you saw one week in some random month and just fell 'in love' with, ya know?
>>
>>18347160
I'm doing yours out of order because you were like the NEXT GUY and then I was like "fuck it I'm going schleep"

>You: Page of Pentacles
>Your Purpose: Knight of Pentacles

I see a need for study. You must learn something very important which you have not yet. I can't pin down exactly what it is, but it does not necessarily seem academic. I believe that you will be able to master some form of knowledge to the point where you will one day be teaching it yourself. I do not know how that will come to pass exactly. I would say the best idea is to keep an open mind to new experiences if you're the type of person who is very set in their ways.

I can see a future with a lot of utility. You are someone who has already got a large toolkit of lessons at your disposal and I can see this growing. Pay attention and always try to learn what life is willing to teach. Soon you will see if you are able to change your mindset, the world will be more willing to tell you its secrets.

That's all, No Refunds.
>>
>>18347204
It feels so bad. I really want to believe in it, but If you start to write them down and look at them in retrospect you see how most (if not all) of it are just generalizations and random guesses.
>>
I'm hearing a lot of autism ITT. Everyone simmer the fuck down or nobody's getting any refunds.
>>
>>18347196
Just curious. Some people expect things to casually happen, without having to move a finger (without changing their behaviour, perspectives, etc).

I'm not saying that the readers are infallible though. I got answers that were pretty much impossible to happen in my situation.
>>
>>18347218
Pretty much, I still have faith in them to some degree, mostly because of NewHelp actually getting something right, no offense to any of the other readers, I just find stuff to be vague and sometimes a lot of future queries to be unrealiable compared to say present things that are more easy to pinpoint, especially personally.
>>
>>18347204
Well,I did have a few reading coming true

My reading are mostly about love ,and they all saw the same girl. Someone I already knew
>>
>>18347224
Think of it this way, if you get a reading for things then its likely to come true because its taking into account your current situation and how you react and do things, your behavior, patterns, etc. Whereas if you do something different, yes its going to change, but if you don't, then why wasn't the first reading the same since it was originally in line with what you were already doing?
>>
>>18347220
NR, I've recieved your advice before, and I found it completely on the level. Please, continue reading. I don't think anyone here who's not causing problems wants to see you go.
>>
>>18347225
New Help was really wrong with me though when I asked him for a scry (made totally wrong assumptions about my love life) and his other reading was just generalizations.
>>
>>18347232
Pure luck maybe? Who knows, I just take what readers say, try to apply some general advice and go about my life usually.
>>
>>18347227
Because that's all divination is: Possibilities in future sprinkled with helpful advice or warnings, wether you move your ass to do something to achieve said future or you stay inert and do nothing. It's a guess, a shot in the dark, really.

t. A person who's learning cartomancy.
>>
>>18347210
Many thanks. I'll sit with that.

Follow up question,
>People around me tell me that there's some latent power in me, and that I'm destined for something important. Can you see anything about that/enlighten me?

I meant metaphysically. I'm relatively new on my Pagan path, but "veterans", if you will, from many different covens across the Eastern US have said that there is something "special" about me, described in different ways.

During a reiki/shamanic energy working session, one person said there's a "dragon" that's wrapped around me (his words, and prefaced it with "for lack of a better term"), and that my energetic makeup is something he hasn't seen in 30 years of energy work.

A Wiccan High Priestess said that there's something "Big" plugged into me to do things on this plane, but couldn't put into words what she was seeing (presciently, I suppose).

A Master Astrologist said my star chart was "interesting", but kind of spoke in riddles and wouldn't go into depth.

Now it COULD be that different people from different Paths, living in different states, all colluding to gaslight me into thinking I'm Hot Shit, but right now I feel like a child with a bazooka. I am afraid to really go for depth in my Path because I don't know if I'll get in over my head and cause some shit, or work the wrong types of energy/magic, or overstep my bounds with my working group. On the flip side, if something higher than me gave me a tool for a purpose, I want to make sure I do it.

"An Omen ignored becomes a Curse", and all that.

Can you look into the nature of this "power" I have that has people telling me about it but not letting me in on the secret?

As this is a second question, I am happy to go to the back of the line for this one. I'll also be here for the answer. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18347260
Then what's the fucking point? Divination is a random guess with some advice. Wow.
>>
>>18347260
>>18347273
Divination I'd a prediction based on current timeline. If you deviate, so does the result.
>>
>>18347260
Yes, but lets say.

You go to the park every Saturday. You get a reading on whether you'll meet a girl. The reader says yes, if you keep it up, you'll get a girl.

Now lets assume you do keep it up and continue visiting the Park, you have yet to meet said girl. Now lets assume you get a new reading from the same person to try and understand it better. This time, he says, there is no girl, and something has happened that has changed this future.

Normally that would make sense, but the person asking the query has done nothing different. The typical assumption is that the girl did something different, but lets assume she too has also gone to the park every Saturday constantly and has also kept it up.

There would be no reason for the change either way, since they both fell in line with said reading.

That is what I'm getting at it, otherwise its just general advice and not actually a specific reading.

I have faith in the readings, but they are just general advice usually and most can't really see the future in any real detail whatsoever.
>>
>>18347287
>most can't really see the future in any real detail whatsoever
Most readers here are still learning. Most of the ones who know what they're doing have already fucked off
>>
>>18347273

Future is not written in stone you know? Nor every reader here is something outside the ordinary.

It is funny, I studied Tarot as a therapeutical tool, something just to work with the subconscious and stuff, but i started to see a patern and me guessing stuff that I could not otherwise.

Just try to do it yourself, eventually you will see how real this is. I am not talking about future predictions but insight of the present. The future is unstable, what is solid is the present and by understanding the present you can create a better future.
>>
>>18347284
>>18347310
>Future is not written in stone you know?
>Divination I'd a prediction based on current timeline. If you deviate, so does the result.

I never change my path though. When I asked the diviners I had a certain plan about doing something a certain night in a certain way. And so I did, nothing changed, yet the outcome was totally different than they told me here. So what gives?
>>
>>18347315

>What gives?

Call it bad luck, poor interpretations or that divination simply doesn't work... Does it changes anything?

My advice still remains. Try it yourself, see if it works and take a desition based on that, sometimes you need to see things in first person.
>>
>>18347273
Yes, but it's not 100â„… random. Like I said, it's a possibility. A piece of information of what could happen.
They saw something in your future, anything you do may affect its outcome.

That's it, m8. Take it or leave it.

>>18347284
Like I said, sometimes you gotta change something to achieve it, to get the result of that point of the "timeline" the reader saw.

>>18347287
Well, think I already said what it needs to be said and I don't wanna repeat myself. NH also gave a good insight.
>>
>>18347081
anyone reading? this was me but I think the reader is gone.
>>
>>18347156
Many of mine have come true
even one from a year ago is happening right now
Maybe it goes from person to person anon
>>
>>18347424
legal troubles? a lawsuit? I think you had the best of intentions and that will become clear to others eventually
not sure if you'll get this job, I get the sense you feel a bit stagnated with whatever your current situation is, but this is set to improve.
sorry this is so rushed, hope this is of some help
>>
>>18347571
hmm. no legal troubles. thanks though.
>>
Anyone reading? I could really use one...
>>
>>18347038
Male
Pisces
Will i ever make a lot of money out of lotery bets?
Mad world
>>
>come home to do readings after work
>internet still out
I would use my phone data again but I'm already over by 4Gig. Sorry /div/
>>
>>18347705

What do you want anon?
>>
>>18347815
I have a social meeting tonight with an ex and the woman of my dreams and im afraid it might really fuck my life up if i go.. or if i dont go
I would like to know what the best option would be for me
>>
Anyone reading? I need advice romance wise.
>>
Anyone reading? I need advice romance wise...
>>
>>18347821

>If he goes: King of Wands Supported by Nine of Wands (R)
>If he does not: The Priestess (R) Supported by King of Wands

>Advice for if he goes: Three of Pentacles

I think you should go. You see, if you go you will manage to put a brave face in front of all the fears and doubts and specially manage to be authentic, don not assume outcomes and keep your doubts privately. Also (And importantly) you will be more attractive.

If you do not go you will find yourself engulf by a silent treatment of sorts, perhaps it refers gossip or simply them not wanting to talk to you for a time. Also it will make you look less attractive.

The advice in case you go is to not make things emotional or romantic even, whatever the reason you find yourself needing to place your ex and new love together, it needs to be treated as some sort of emotional adjustment between the group if that makes any sense to you? or at least treated in a practical way.

Anyways, hope it helped.
>>
>>18347864
Its was not me who made this happend the exe invited my poor self, thank you for the help it does makes sense
>>
Is Vincent around?
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>18347996
New.
Could you give me a one card reading?
>>
>>18347996
What do you wanna know? I'm doing lenormand (I'm that person who did read for you some time ago). For you I can do 9 card spread if you're interested.
>>
>>18347996
Hey, NH. Last night you gave me some cards for a situation with my ex whom I am in good terms with who is returning home in a few days. The situation was: The Tower, followed by the Ten of Pentacles. How would you interpret it?

Anyone else that has opinions is welcome to leave their input. I'm really confused by this combination. I'm at work, too, so feedback will be really slow.
>>
>>18348009

Sure, any particular question or you just want to know the first card i draw?

>>18348015

Job related, will this deal come true? Will i benefit from it?

What is your query m8?
>>
>>18348025
Is he right about it? Is his solution correct?
thanks,new.
>>
>>18348020
Heading back to work, but I'll make sure I give feedback for any responses I get. It might be a bit though. I really appreciate it if anyone can help me out.
>>
>>18348020

>Tower: Sudden shocks, Chaos, Questioning beliefs

>Ten of Pentacles: Home, Ancestors, Legacy and Wealth

As you can see both cards contradict each other. Legacy and uncertainty are not exactly easy to combine.

It could mean someone being thrown out of home, some sort of tradition being broken, literally a house being destroyed or simply permanence not being reached. Tower is really hard to implement in my readings... sorry

Basically not good but i hope i am wrong

>>18348032
Are you the single card anon or lenormand?
>>
>>18348025
>Tower, Whip, Clouds, Birds, Clover, Cross, Snake, Stars, Moon
For now things stalled for you. Did you get call about it? For me it seems like for now thing are going to change well, but in future I see you can have dobut about it. You're going probably to change your plans about it beacause something is not going to work out. You can have some troubles with official matters, but you have strenght to go through it.

Hope I helped. Wish you good luck with it!

I'm actually going to somewhere in next few days. I'm going to meet someone?
>>
File: 1478220362448.png (43KB, 725x325px) Image search: [Google]
1478220362448.png
43KB, 725x325px
>>18348066
I usually see the tower whe. Around and coin as mental... With disillusionment. If it's an ex it's possible there working to try and forget how good you were as a partner with the tower though it's never going to work in there heart you were there one.

The next little while may bring them fiscal success but mentally and emotionally there about to hit a wall and it may lead to a deep depression.
>>
File: 1479230845230.png (749KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479230845230.png
749KB, 960x540px
>>18347156
You have to realize you need to buy your own deck... Because one tarot boogaloo changes a choice. And then you need a reading for your new idea or something you've changed.

Hey get a yugioh deck and git gud scrub.

Seeing

The tower
The two of coins.
The empress
The king of cups.

Seems your into love but you need more work and money.
A dad figure will help you out with money issues over the next while. Or he may be just paying your way.

The tower is a frightening card m8 esp. With the two of coins do you need a friend? Stop introspecting and relax.

The empress I believe is a epiphany you'll get that eases your mind and gives you a little peace for awhile.
Unless a family member or pet is pregnant???
>>
File: 1477600575511.jpg (92KB, 960x723px) Image search: [Google]
1477600575511.jpg
92KB, 960x723px
>>18347038
That pic is a great analogy for most peoples relationships.
10/10 no refunds
>>
>>18348071
>is he making this trip

Fool and eight of wands

Apparently so

>Is he going to meet someone?

Five of Cups, Seven of Cups, Devil, Magician (R), Tower (R) and Ten of Pentacles

You will indeed but i sense some issues perhaps related to lies and confusion. Try to enjoy your time together but do not falll for fantasies, do not fool yourself. If love related it might mean that this relationship will be all about fun but not seriousness If you catch my drift.

Hope it helped and sorry for the delay.
>>
>>18348066
>tfw late
single card
>>
Hey guys.

I seriously need a reading. I've been seeing coincidences ever since I started with chaos magick, and it won't stop.

Am I delusional? Am I going crazy? I need to know if I'm having a legitimate mental breakdown. If so, I will seek out help immediately and I will cease my magical operations in two days. I've set a strict time limit on this, or else it will get out of hand.

Thank you for your time. This is serious.
>>
>>18348171
>chaos magic
Your background tradition should give you some insight on explaining these coincidences.

>inb4 started with chaos
If you did, you fucked up.
>>
>>18348178
What is a background tradition? Like a religion such as Christianity?

Listen, I really need this question answered....I'm about to cry. I know anons don't care much about mental sanity, but yeah...
>>
File: B5jyG.jpg (64KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
B5jyG.jpg
64KB, 500x342px
>>18348211
Why don't you start by telling us what you've been seeing?
>>
File: 1425686150631.jpg (36KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
1425686150631.jpg
36KB, 640x509px
>>18348218
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3fPtMuBtMs
Lately it feels like no matter where I go or what I do I just can't avoid the truth
>>
>>18348238
That doesn't seem like a bad thing..
>>
>>18348211
I meant your magical background. You're never supposed to start with chaos magic.
>>
>>18348090

Ches, do you see any opportunities i could be grabbing? Preferably in terms of romance or job, but.... anything, really
>>
Is anyone doing a reading? I need your help. Is there a spirit or entity near me or following me, trying to communicate with me possibly? It's honestly all I've been able to think about but my mind is extremely fuzzy and I can barely hear my inner thoughts, let alone another being. Is there anyone who can use their abilities to find this out? Or am I being paranoid?

Thank you in adance.
>>
>>18348257
Oh, I started with chaos magic, but in retrospect I understand why that was a bad idea. Perhaps I've been a fool. It sounds like that's the case. Thank you for your insights. I don't want to go insane, I'm a normal person and I'm not prone to insanity, you know.
>>
>>18348257
Wait. Really? I did
I mean, technically I started out in a cultish Christian thing, but I was like 10 so it doesn't count
>>
>>18348271
What exactly did you do?
>>
If anyone is doing a reading, could you please help me?
I'm dreaming about him (ex-lover) these days, the dreams are so lucid and I can recall every detail of them, even though my dream recall is shit.
it's been 5 years since we broke up, I never really got over him, yet I didn't dream about him this often and this clearly before... (it's been more than a year, maybe 2 years before these dreams start. before that I've only dreamt about him few times and they were never this clear).
The dreams started this month, which happens to be the month he was born in.
is he missing me? is he in need of my help?
he seems like he's missing me so much in these dreams.
I'm a virgo born in 15/9/1996.
I don't know his sign, but he was born in November, either the 19th or the 27th.
>>
>>18348261
The Empress reversed: there's a strong female presence watching over you, and she means you no ill will.
If you are feeling this frightened, then take a big long break from any kind of magic. Throw yourself into light and life, work at your studies if you're studying; spend time with your mother; sleep soundly at night and rise early in the mornings. But stay away from what is scaring you for now and if you still feel this paranoia, go and see a doctor.
>>
>>18348278
Yes really. Starting with chaos magic makes you lazy and enforces poor form. I had over a decade of experience before even touching chaos. For that reason, I can use chaos with precision and efficiency, whereas those who started with it are condemned to brute force forever.
>>
File: 12441146372.jpg (14KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
12441146372.jpg
14KB, 303x276px
>>18348291
>reversed
>means you no ill will
>>
Hello everyone, can somebody do a readnig concering my chakras? I fell really tried since yesterday and I can sense as something in my body is trying to get out or change something and i cant stop myself from scratching my body.
Female,19, Capricorn
>>
>>18348302
Opposites DO attract.
>>
>>18348333
Keep an eye out for Val, I think she's the only one who does chakra readings. Maybe the mimic reader might be able to pull it off in the future.
>>
>>18348333
I can try if you post a picture of your eye.
>>
Hello , can anyone do a reading for me concerning one of my best friend being in a very unhealthy relationship and I think his fiance might cheated / cheating on him, I feel really lost and guilty and I don't know what I should do...
>>
>>18348301
Well that's good to know
I'm still a beginner, so maybe it's not too late for me to reinforce good habits
>>
>>18348363
Can i ask why?
>>
>>18348386
for the eye is the window to the soul
>>
>>18348386
I can't connect to just anyone. I need to see your energy somehow.
>>
Can somebody do me a reading?
>>
File: IMG_2678.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2678.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
If you think this will help, here you go.
>>
>>18348403
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
Cont. ?
>>
File: 1478726509045.jpg (86KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478726509045.jpg
86KB, 600x580px
>>18348413
kek
>>
>>18348411
Your energy seems fine, but you seem really anxious. I think you may be experiencing some general anxiety. I sense a worried person from your picture.

You do need grounding, that's for sure. the upper chakras are more vibrant than your orange and red ones. You definitely need some balance there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmpje8KHrhY

I think something like this would help you. Rollow some of these yoga moves. You might nit be able to do all of them, but try your best and you'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>18348427
Thank you. Maybe i just need a break.
>>
>>18348291
Thank you, I will try taking a break.Any idea who the spirit is? Family member or... something else?
>>
>>18347038
Male
Taurus
Can you give me a prediction month-by-month about my upcoming future?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
>>
>>18347038
Male
Capricorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU
How is my health and how will it be?
>>
>>18348066
Thanks this helps. I'm really curious to know how this plays out. I've got a sinking feeling in my stomach, but what is, is.
I'm wondering too if it's a sudden change of circumstances. I would feel like this would have a bad ending if 10 of Pents came before Tower, but because it comes after, I'm wondering if this is a sign that the tower will work in my favor
>>
Please see this and help me >>18348662
>>
>>18347038
Male
Aries (april)
Love and romance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baLrrW3El-M
>>
>>18348291
hey, I see you are doing readings, anything in particular you need or should I just shoot out a question for you?
>>
Thread is dead?ive been waiting for 2 hours to get a reading
>>
File: 1479580460811.jpg (38KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
1479580460811.jpg
38KB, 620x490px
>>18348291
Means the spirit can't get pregnant... Btfo

Old 30yr cougar spirit after you anon.
>>18348302
Means she can't get pregnant but still wants his dick.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18347156
My pendulum says your name has 11 characters, but then it dicks around and doesn't give me clear answers.
I can't divine for shit :^)
>>
>>18348801
What do you need, anon?
>>
>>18348798

Ches your future didnt come true for me wat do?
>>
>>18348822
ask a competent reader
>>
>>18348818
I'm wondering what will happen between him and I tomorrow.
What's your query?
>>
>>18348825

Hi where's my future going?
>>
>>18348831
ahead
>>
>>18348831
You are going to get raped. Wow, I don't... Uhh... Sorry, I guess..? If it makes you feel better, your future afterwards doesn't have anything bad happening. But you're never happy again afterwards. Huh. Really makes you think...
>>
>>18347196
>4 months
Only trustworthy trips that have read in that time are Io and Rustig
>>
>>18348839

So itll be about the same? Do me and the rapist have a baby?
>>
>>18348841
Literally who? Don't undermine the existence of others by placing certain people on a pedestal. And besides, trust shouldn't be so easily placed in a person, a reading, or anything at all.
>>
Tell me something about where im going and what Im doing. Is it right? Will it work out?
>>
>>18348845
There will be a baby, but you won't stay together with the rapist. You'll be left with the child, and you won't want it. You become severely depressed. The child will have visions of God that tell them to kill you, and they struggle with this for a while, but in the end they stab the shit out of you in a kitchen.
>>
>>18348854
>Literally who?
Confirmed newfag
>>
>>18348830
>Fox, Anchor, Snake, Woman, Key
This doesn't look good. It looks like one of you like to be dishonest in this relation. A lot of lies. It seems like it's fun, but really doesn't. Probably more lying and actions for their own benefit. Watch out.

Hope it helped. Wish you good luck with it, anon. You can yell at me later if that is not true, kek.

You can tell me anything love related if you can. Thanks
>>
>>18348856
In the past you were passive, resting or contemplating, maybe having a calm period in your life. Currently you are having emotional balance and control, or maybe you are trying your best to stay under control. In the future, i see progress, that you will somehow move away from this calm life and into a new path. It seems that you have been waiting for something, and that it finally begins to conclude.
>>
>>18348854
>Don't undermine the existence of others
>trust shouldn't be so easily placed
Beautifully self-contradictory
>>
>>18348859
>Not in a certain thread at a certain time
>Must be a newfag
Okay, kid.
>>
Can anybody do a reading for me? I would like to know about love, life situation and people around me in the future. Or whatever comes up may be interesting.

>gender Male
>age 23
>sign pisces
>song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
>>
>>18348872
Beautifully wrong.
Not trusting doesn't mean you're undermining an existence. I feel you don't completely understand what a word means and just jump at the chance to attack. If you think I'm wrong, explain how these statements contradict one another.
>>
>>18348865
>Eight of Wands, The Hanged Man, Five of Swords, The Hermit through the Chariot.
Seems like you may have given up on love? You're tired of fighting for people who don't seem to stay in your life. In outcome we have the Hermit through The Chariot. Seems like you may be alone for awhile, but that doesn't mean you always will. Have some patience and try to learn from what's going on around you. I think this will bring you to a better place for a relationship.
Do you mind doing a follow up? Willing to trade again.
>>
>>18348895

Can i get one? With a focus on the love front.
>>
>>18348879
Io reads multiple times per week at different hours. Rustig's guide is in the OP and is clearly labeled as such.
>>
>>18348912
Are you trading?
>>
>>18348895
Yeah, this is accurate. Okay, give me a query. For now I don't have much to do. I have a question about my health: it will get better or I'll get fucked in later years?
>>
>>18348841
>Trustworthy trips
>Trips

I wonder who is behind this post kek

Rustig is God tier tho will not deny that.
>>
>>18348919
Okay. I'll get started on it. I'm now absolutely positive that things won't go well between him and I tomorrow. I want to know how and if the situation does or can be resolved.
>>
>>18348841
Io and Rustig were wrong with their predictions too. Rustig specifically was totally off with my current situation.
>>
>>18348929
Sounds like you're a statistical outlier.
>>
>>18348919
>The Hierophant, The Chariot, Ten of Pentacles, Six of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Three of Wands.
I think you'll have decent health in your younger years. Your worry is clear, but don't freak. You may have some health issues when you're older, as in with age (old man), but you can be proactive and get regular checkups...I'd say, and with using every day knowledge, starting in your fourties, though you should be getting regular checkups anyways.
>>
>>18348916

No, just inherently selfish.
>>
>>18348931
Most tarot readings are just generalizations and suit almost every person that comes to ask for guidance in the first place. In my case though, he wasn't right.
>>
>>18348938
>Five of Swords, Four of Cups, Page of Cups, Six of Pentacles.
Try not to be so damn selfish and self-centered. Four of Cups really stands out in this read. There are people willing to give you what they have, but you're more focused on that they lack than what they can bring to your life.
Just my two cents based on the cards.
>>
As you can see, you've ended up all on your own :)
>>
>>18348950
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>18348951
Empath
>>
>>18348953
K
>>
>>18348924
>Dog, House, Stars, Rider, Moon, Bouquet, Key, Bear, Birds.

Oh wow. I see you have strong bond with this person. Perhaps you see new romance on horizon, or want to let go. Probably if you let go you will recover and get stable. Seens like in future you will spend more time with your friends. Stay friendly to this person, maybe that don't go too bad.
Hope I helped
>>
>>18348959
Thank you. And yes, we have a very strong bond. I hope things will work out. ;-;
>>
>>18348945

Awww, I wouldn't do that to a nice girl. It's good for me to keep in mind though.

I drew you a two of wands aaaaaand four of pentacles. You can probably apply them better than I can.
>>
>>18348971
Thanks, m8. I'll look into them. ;o
>>
Trading readings.

Sorry for the vague query: is the difference true? Only needs a simple answer.
>>
This person is in love with me?
>>
>>18348978
You're not going to get a solid reading with that query.

t. someone who reads regularly
>>
>>18348965
Good luck, anon! I hope everything will go well for you!
>>18348932
I worry, cause I have already serious issues. Maybe it don't get worse in next years, who knows.
>>
>>18348953

What'd Empath do wrong for you to goad him?
>>
>>18348486
Me here, if anyone can give me a reading I would appreciate it :)
>>
>>18348951
>>18348953
That wasn't me. I wasn't quoting anyone. But if that was something Empath would say they seem like an asshole. I mean, I'm an asshole too, but still.
>>
>>18348981
I really only need a yes or no. If someone wants to draw tarot or use iching and have my interpret the results instead, that's fine. I just don't trust my own hand with this, a blind spot.
>>
>>18348988
The anon was asking who you were addressing
>>
>>18348993
I can draw a Celtic Cross for you, but it will be up to you to make sense of it. Sound good?
>>
>>18348994
Addressing isn't quoting, but alright, if you're curious. I was addressing everyone. You're all alone.
>>
>>18348978
Knight of Swords. I'd say sure.
I want a love reading. Will things get better between him and I?
>>
>>18349002
Born alone, die alone
>>
File: 25316542651.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
25316542651.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>18349004
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18349000
Sure.
>>
>>18349011
NewHelp is being anon
>>
>>18348798
Ches what the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>18349015
Incorrect. I haven't seen enough of his readings to know if he shares my sentiment. If he does though, that's neat. Maybe we could be friends.
To be honest, I don't have an idea of what any of the trips are like in these kinds of threads. I tend to glaze over names and forget them quickly.
>>
>>18349003
Probably means my sense of it is still developing. I can deal with that.

Immediately dropped VIII of Pentacles and The Chariot, which is pretty self-explanatory. Working it out. I'd say the Chariot at least indicates a good result can be reached.

The pulled The Moon Rx and IX of Pentacles, which pretty much confirms my assumption. The Moon Rx probably stands for your current situation, and the IX of Pentacles is the result of the VIII of Pentacles and the The Chariot. Card almost says 'a new agreement has been reached.'

Then pulled VI of Wands. Victory. Good luck.
>>
>>18349027
SHIIIEEEETTTT.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18349000
>>18349003
If either of you want to trade again: I'd like to know the reason behind this latest block in my career path. Artworks I think are good are not acknowledged as such by purveyors. Obviously I want to succeed at this, so if anyone could give me another angle on it.

I can scry, and use books and tarot.
>>
Hello /div/,

I had a weird dream which I posted over Dream General but that thread hasn't been moving. It was a very bizarre dream and if its alright with you all, I hope I can post it here and get some insight on it...
>>
>>18349013
>>
File: 1479553063308.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1479553063308.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>18348822
It's cause you changed it.

I'm really excited about your aura it's changed again to purple. I hope you get on here and read on div one day..
>>18348825
Cute honey isn't it your bedtime now. Even trolls need sleep.
>>18348841
Obviously cause they use fucking runes I haven't read srsly with runes for awhile.
Besides its not like anyone cares about readings anymore
>>
>>18349037
So you have found me...
The great hero must shine once more!
I am not those you quote, nor do I know a thing about you!
But what I can tell you is... You are blocked by a demon in human form! You should punch them in the face.
>>
File: data scientisting.jpg (575KB, 1280x5859px) Image search: [Google]
data scientisting.jpg
575KB, 1280x5859px
I can give out practical infographs on computers and other computer tips for a reading, if anyone is interested?

M
Leo
Arthur
FL, USA

Tell me if you want anything else.
>>
File: alphaville1-1600x900-c-default.jpg (224KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alphaville1-1600x900-c-default.jpg
224KB, 1600x900px
>>18349037
Same guy here: I actually think tonight is where I get some practice on here. I will only scry for these readings.

I'm going to ask that you only describe what reading you want as one of the following:
1. Karmic
2. Energy
3. Soul nature

Which I know, are all bizarre, but I've been getting a lot of practice on myself lately, and want to test the waters, at risk of being completely wrong. So provide these details:

>Gender
>Age
>Whether you want a karmic, energy, or soul nature reading
>Link to music of your choice.
>You can also post a picture of your eye, if you want. I find that helps, but I'd personally never post my own.

Only two readings for now, then I'll mention if I want to open it up further afterwards.
>>
File: 244157238.png (297KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
244157238.png
297KB, 393x393px
>>18349046
CHESUWIKUUUUUUUUUU!
I challenge thee now...
Read for me, how will my relationship develop?
Will it be good for us both?
This relationship... Is with YOU!
>>
>>18349047
I am, sort of. Can't do anything about it though. Oh well.
>>
>>18349046
>It's cause you changed it.
>I'm really excited about your aura it's changed again to purple. I hope you get on here and read on div one day..

I don't doubt that, but now I'm not sure I'll still get anything I wanted. Now wat do?

My clairvoyance is kind of random and uncontrolled. Sure I can pull cards but I can't just READ read for a person at will. Do you have any advice concerning that? Or more I can study?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1649x926px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1649x926px
>>18349046
Hi Chess, do you have time for a little question?

Is she hiding something from me? I have no experience in tarot readings or anything of the sort, but I keep drawing cards that supposedly mean "secrecy" and "confussion", like the moon reversed, the high priestess reversed or the queen of cups reversed.
>>
File: gii.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gii.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18349002
But I'm not alone. I'm in a relationship and surrounded by family and pets.
>>
>>18349045
Is a nice angle on it, I think it's another way of speaking about the Knight of Swords the other reader mentioned. What reading did you want?
>>
File: de-nonymize.jpg (1MB, 720x8500px) Image search: [Google]
de-nonymize.jpg
1MB, 720x8500px
>>18349050
>>18349051

I'll repost your requirements because i feel it necessary; I can provide my eye but it is going to be in a different post.

M
Energy reading

it's safe to post your eye on 4chan, no one that is immature to look up random people has access to a retina scanner/any kind of database that actually logs that stuff.
>>
>>18349051
Let's give a try
Female
Energy
https://youtu.be/k1I3z3g1zas
>>
>>18349051
F/18/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhhOSptA8s
Energy
>>
>>18349051
Let's get trippy, read my soul and tell me if you see me.

m/28/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8

:D
>>
>>18348089
>You have to realize you need to buy your own deck...

I already have my own deck.

>Seems your into love

Wrong, not into love or romance much at all.

>you need more work and money.

Have enough money and good place at work.

>money issues

Have no money issues and funds for the future.

>With the two of coins do you need a friend?

No. Enough friends as well, not what I need more of.
>>
>>18349056
>Oh well
This is probably the ultimate attitude in all honesty. Like, why struggle? Just accept it. Let them hurt you. Embrace the pain.
t. Not-Satan
>>
>>18349051
Male
Young
Energy
https://youtu.be/92XVwY54h5k
>>
>>18349064
I see. You think you aren't alone because you are amongst others that are alone. It's good that you feel that way.
As they say, faith is for the transient people.
>>
File: ss.jpg (24KB, 218x115px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
24KB, 218x115px
>>18349066
>>18349051

sorry for the potato quality. hope you can still get something out of this.
>>
>>18349073
Not that I accept it. It's just more of a process that I accept. I'm quite aware of it though. Not if I'll ever rid myself of the thing in this lifetime, though.
>>
>>18349051
If you're still reading:

Male
Soul Energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
File: IMG_8633.jpg (977KB, 2108x2108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8633.jpg
977KB, 2108x2108px
>>18349076
My eye
>>
>>18349079
I was just being a bully for the fun of it at first, but I like you. I doubt you can get rid of it in your life too, but that doesn't mean you can't find a happy ending. Just because it's there doesn't mean you can't be happy, and it can be erased eventually.
>>
>>18349051
23/male/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6BUPvE2sM

energy please, if you have time
>>
When I relax my eyebrows and quiet my mind, a Dove or Dragon flashes before my eyes.

My throat and nostrils are in pain and saliva or fluid is leaking out my nostrils.

Also I have become very sensitive to EMF fields, from circuitry. What does all of this mean?
>>18349051
>Gender
Male
>Age
>Whether you want a karmic, energy, or soul nature reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMGJ-bLrqEk
>You can also post a picture of your eye, if you want. I find that helps, but I'd personally never post my own.
>>
File: 1479568178885.jpg (457KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1479568178885.jpg
457KB, 900x850px
>>18349072
It's not the right deck I see a very dark looking deck with werewolves.

Not with the king of cups. Your into love

Not seeing 20,000+ of free spending money so yeah you need more money.

With the coins you need a friend with business connections for more money.
>>18349063
it's a woman cheating possibly or it could be there's a female lying to both of you. The moon shows your guides are sending hints for you to figure out who it is.

Seeing bad times and runes coming up...

Seeing
Signals
Kano reversed
Perth.

So a part of this relationship will die. And a opening is closed its probably why your moon card is reversed.

Watch for slight signals from a female. She's is behind this. And when it comes out if it ever does it's bad.
>>18349053
Scryed

Laguz
Defense rune.
Algiz

It's tough.... Watch yourself possible illness in one of you. A female will decide if it continues or not.
Be on your guard op.
>>
>>18349094
How dire. Pain draws near. You have no love, only dependance.
>>
>>18349066
I began to think over your information, then immediately saw myself looking through someone else's eyes, which I immediately identified as yours. Instead of normal vision, I saw darker, muddy blue--tied to fear of self-expression.

I saw the shape of a human torso, and then a harsh yellow streak going down it, as if to attempt and provide center of gravity. A straining, bright yellow which is often linked to struggles in maintaining self-control. Then I saw a pulse of muddy green (tied to insecurity and feelings of being victimized). I felt the yellow was attempting to keep the green under control.

I saw a very heavy rope that went from your brain to solar plexus, knotted at both ends. The rope was a flashing, deep-but-fading red. I think this indicates you keep from lashing out in harmful ways (influenced by the green earlier in the reading, I'd guess), by repressing 'erratic' thought (The brain flashed a clear, bright indigo, indicating esoteric interests--obviously on /x/), and by going against your natural instincts (The plexus was orange, which I think indicates a desire to speak more openly about these things).

I know this isn't what most other readers do in the case of an energy reading, likely using the aura and chakra centers and whatnot, but I find it's accurate. It seems to describe flow and dynamics.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
File: 1479546816689.png (277KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479546816689.png
277KB, 500x300px
>>18349094
If your seeing a dove. It means a dead person is desperately trying to tell you something.... With a dragon that means your past life was battles.

You should seem very bored in this life DESU.

You've awakened enjoy. I'm seeing a light possession of your body.
>>
>>18349116
Fugg
Why did it have to be a girl?
And why does she have the choice? I thought I had everything under control.
Thanks, Chez. You're an okay guy. I hope she doesn't fuck everything up.
>>
File: 1479331412869.jpg (51KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479331412869.jpg
51KB, 640x960px
>>18349128
I'm a girl.

You feel soft anon.
>>
My head feels really hot...
Someone...
Please, help. I want it to stop...
>>
>>18349126
Cheswick, I have to ask about the spirit/entity around me since you seem more reliable. How did it happen? I never even did anything magical. Is it family or evil and trying to lead me down a dark path? I'm unsure I got your meaning a couple dozen posts above me.
>>
File: cracking computers.jpg (863KB, 2010x3167px) Image search: [Google]
cracking computers.jpg
863KB, 2010x3167px
>>18349119

I like this a lot, anon. it puts things in perspective emotionally, and I found it accurate.

I just now realized I forgot your music! sorry. I picked this because it is slightly relevant lyrically and I find it very pleasing rhythmically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vopR3ys8K
>>
>>18349065
On the offer I've been given by a certain female. Thanks.
>>
File: 1478220105141.jpg (62KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478220105141.jpg
62KB, 640x740px
>>18349140
It's a attachment from your soul being different. Your soul cord is weaker.... It's easier for you esp. To be possessed.
>since you seem more reliable

Like do you mean tonight more then others or something
>>
>>18349063
>>18349116

There's no other female involved in this (as far as I know), so I think she is the one who's hiding something.

I don't think it's cheating per se, but I do think that whatever she is hiding, it is not something good, and it will explode one day.

Her emotions are incredibly hard to read, which is why I'm having trouble figuring out whether she trully likes me (as she claims) or not.

Thank you Ches :)
>>
>>18349117
You are right
>>18349126
If a dead person is trying to tell me something... Do a reading for me, please. I need to get away from the computer for a fewe minutes now
>>
>>18349149
>tfw you're so used to being called inaccurate that you roast yourself without even meaning to because you think that is public opinion

They have to interpret in their own way man, its not your fault. dont listen to people who say your interpretation of their reading was off. they are supposed to make connections not you.
>>
File: P!.jpg (16KB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
P!.jpg
16KB, 465x310px
>>18349116
>Not seeing 20,000+ of free spending money so yeah you need more money.

Absolutely wrong.

You're just a horrible reader. Not once did you get anything right with me (you tried it again and failed) and I didn't even ask you for a read, so please stop embarrassing yourself. I have more than 20,000+ just on my Paypal account for online shopping and that's not even my main savings.

>It's not the right deck I see a very dark looking deck with werewolves.

No werewolves. Not dark. Just the classic Rider-Waite tarot deck. So literally everything you said today was wrong.
>>
>>18349149

I meant since you seemed to have corrected the other reader about what the card meant so I believe you to have a more accurate reading so I know how to deal with the situation.

Thank you for responding so quickly as well.
>>
>>18349156
>So literally everything you said today was wrong.

I forgot to add "and every other day you gave me a reading" to this sentence. Because it wasn't just today that you are wrong. You're just a nutcase and only the most retarded people will take your readings serious.
>>
>>18349154
Don't be away for too long. You and the computer have a symbiotic relationship, after all.
>>
>>18349143
Can I fix my laptop if someone has done this to me.?
Like does the pic work both ways
>>
>>18349068
I saw a pair of eyes blinking, then a field of dreamy pink. Odd to say, but I think it indicates you 'think pink.' They tend to indicate loving, idealistic people. Dreamers.

I saw the outline of a woman sitting, taking on a submissive stance. The outline was glowing white, like fluorescent light. White can indicate 'not yet designated', but I also felt this was a form of self-ideation. She was surrounded by the dreamy pink. The woman's body coiled then clasped her hands in a way that those who work with energy often do, except she wasn't aware of this. She clasped her hands around a seemingly pregnant belly, but I actually think it was indicated you were sort of roleplaying this.
I think the elements combined indicated that this is a sort of stance you default to, especially in conversations with romantic/sexual connotations. You can't help but become reticent and default to this pattern. I think what I mentioned about the whiteness indicates you can work on it, if you want.

I then saw a sort of swath of this pink try to condense itself into a muddy yellow and green streak. Sort of, to condense itself. I think this indicated academic insecurities. Trying to adapt to the adult world.
>>
>>18349145
Okay, just saw yours. Starting now.
>>
>>18349155
>they are supposed to make connections not you
Bullshit

The job of the reader is to interpret the reading. That is not the job of the querent.

t. a competent reader
>>
Trade wit meeeee
>>
File: 1479238310955.jpg (102KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1479238310955.jpg
102KB, 750x674px
>>18349156
That's eu money it's not as much over here you realize. Werewolves are cool go buy a deck rider Waite is easy mode.
>>18349159
Such a fag.
>>
>>18349172
WHatchu want
>>
File: 44b.jpg (66KB, 585x992px) Image search: [Google]
44b.jpg
66KB, 585x992px
>>18349166
>ITT
>pink thinkers
>>
>>18349179
Will he and I ever live together? ;---; what about marriage? thanks
What's yours?
>>
>>18349178
Draw for me bro, I made a girl fall in love with me by accident last week and need guidance
This me>>18349094>>18349154
>>
>>18349145
I think this offer needs to played out in a bare way, without the weight of expectations or the past. That weight would cause the tendencies that ruin opportunities. Letting it start fresh and developing naturally, is actually the way things go farther.
>>
>>18349187
Thanks for trying, but that tells me absolutely nothing. Can you tell me your spread so I can give you feedback?
>>
File: 1456636383542.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1456636383542.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>18349170

are you saying that the querent is not able to interpret the reading ?
>>
>>18349184
Roll around with him in paint

Mine is how do I increase the pain i need to feel and avoid my vices
>>
>>18349178
>That's eu money it's not as much over here you realize.

27.820€ are 29.458$ so it's even more. And items are cheaper in the USA than they are in europe so I could buy even more "over there" you fucking retard.
>>
>>18349190
The querent is completely able, but it's the reader's job to do that, not the querent's. Furthermore, it runs into the same dilemma as reading for yourself, which is bias.
>>
>>18349191
Wut? What does that mean? Lmao
>>
>>18349178
I like you and you gave me something important. So I'll attempt to offset aggressive comments with good vibes. Do your best, Chezzo. You really help some people out.
>>
>>18349189
Err. It was a gaggle of cards that I don't remember then shuffled back into the deck. Sorry.
>>
>>18349196
Nevermind, then. Have a good one.
>>
File: privacy.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
privacy.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>18349162
if you go through the steps in the tutorial and reverse the changes you should be fine. I'm sorry someone tried to do this to your computer!
if that doesn't work I would try to run the original administrator account and just revoke the admin credentials of the new account in the account settings.

also sorry for the late reply. ):
>>
File: 1478212609159.jpg (8KB, 168x299px) Image search: [Google]
1478212609159.jpg
8KB, 168x299px
>>18349192
No you can't can you into exchange.

No wonder.... I can never get along with europoors.
>>18349190
What's your favorite donkey Kong storyline.

The page of cups.
The kight of cups
The ace of cups.
The ten of cups.

Weird never got so many cups in a row like this before.
>>
>>18349166

Oh, nice. Seems accurate except part with pregnancy. Thanks for taking time on this
>>
>>18349205
Do you see some kind of spirit around me?
>>
>>18349205
Those damage attempts are cute but you just have proven again that the shit you say is nothing but mentally ill babble.
>>
>>18349206
Yeah, that part was sort of hard to describe. It's as if to say, 'seeming maternal'. Like being sweet in order to deflect.
>>
>>18349212
Hey what do you think of the chick I think she's your type? Don't you think anon.
>>
>>18349069
>>18349071
>>18349076
>>18349083
>>18349090
>>18349094

Yes, I'm feeling too erratic at this point. But check back tomorrow morning and I have might some more done by then, because I enjoy attempting these.
>>
Does someone want to trade?
>>
>>18349193

essentially you are blaming the reader for giving a flawed interpretation of events? this seems like bad manners. I like to take the reader's interpretation and then make connections to my life, not take it all as iron-hard fact and bash it against anything that doesn't conform to the reading. Sometimes people get weird ideas about stuff, or don't get all the details. I think you need to calm down regardless.

>>18349205
I saved it for the reaction, I never played video games as a kid. I don't particularly know the franchise, but I used to play this weird mario game because it was free on that virtual store on the DSi, and it had donkey kong in it I think.

what do the cards mean?
>>
So can anyone help me with that spirit thing or not?
>>
>>18349205
are you doing more readings?
>>
Worry every day for you is all that I can do, hiding all these feelings wouldn't change a thing for you.
>>
>>18349224
What do you mean?
>>
>>18349224
vocaloid is definitely a different genre.
>>
May anyone do more readings?
>>
>>18349215
>Hey what do you think of the chick I think she's your type?

No. I'm a straight woman in a longterm relationship with a male.

Let's make a short summary of the things you divined about me today:

1. You see a girl that is my type. (wrong)
2. You see money issues. (wrong)
3. You see that I have less than 20k savings. (wrong)
4. You see that I have no tarot deck. (wrong.)
5. Then you see I have a tarot deck but it's dark and has werewolves in it. (wrong)
6. You see that I need a friend. (wrong)
7. You see that I care about love/romance. (wrong)

Do you want to continue this game? I mean eventually if you keep going even a retard like you can take a right guess just by coincidence.
>>
File: big_boss_by_mahons-d79tk6v.jpg (154KB, 1024x1395px) Image search: [Google]
big_boss_by_mahons-d79tk6v.jpg
154KB, 1024x1395px
>>18349215

Cheswick can you answer the question in this post? Thanks.

>>18349037
>>
>>18349234
how do you make so much money? o-o
>>
File: tumblr_nskhyreg0E1qctrupo10_500.png (147KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskhyreg0E1qctrupo10_500.png
147KB, 500x250px
>>18349241
She has sex with women in the pic I asked her was her type.
>>18349234
No I said you needed a deck with werewolves.
>>
>>18347156
If I ever gave you an off reading I do apologise. I don't claim to know exactly what it is I'm doing, I just interpret what I see.
>>18348983
I wish I knew too anon; I'd try and fix it but as far as I can tell it's some personal vendetta for gods only know why. Just ignore it, silly discord drama from someone who was banned for repeatedly breaking rules and attacking others (myself included).
>>
>>18349241

unlike a lot of people on /div/ she has thing called a "job"
>>
>>18349240
>>18349245
I have a long history of being skipped by you.

Ugh. You must sense something on me.
>>
Tradin
>>
>>18347015
How to get good at multi card tarot readings?
>>
>>18349256
You have to practice with large spreads and see connections between cards. Someone posted a link to a Celtic Cross guide once that was retry good.
>>
>>18349247
what did they do?
>>
File: 1479309912603.jpg (75KB, 391x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479309912603.jpg
75KB, 391x800px
>>18349256
Summon a demon. It helps.
>>
>>18349249
she said she has a 20k account for online shopping alone.
>>
>>18347038
F
Pisces
Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFrzOe1faU
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
File: 1478209523677m.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478209523677m.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
Anyone know a good YouTube cam to stream.

>18349269
I doubt it's a girl... Probably a 400 lb hacker on steroids.
>>
>>18349277
>>18349267
>>18349250
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: FullSizeRender-3.jpg (1MB, 2026x1498px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
1MB, 2026x1498px
>>18349051

Soul Nature or Energy, your choice
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFrzOe1faU
>>
>>18347038
Male
Scorpio
General Reading (and a hint about my love interest)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re5cz_C4_Uw
>>
>>18349286
>>18349274
Neither of the readers you've queried are even around. Just read the thread and look at the time stamps.
>>
>>18349247
Why are you apologizing?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18349305

Sure.
>>18349037

Damn it, Cheswick.
>>
>>18349037
Not her, but want another opinion?
>>
>>18349312
Sure.
>>
>>18349305
Will we ever live together? Thanks
What's your query?
>>
>>18349280
>wants a read from the shittiest reader on /x/
>gets upset when he doesn't

please kill yourself
>>
Hello /div/, I have a conundrum, i experienced a dream unlike any other i have had before.

It happened about a month ago.

I opened my eyes and realized i was in a white space that was empty aside from a very ornate table and two chairs adorned with a tea set. Upon sitting the teapot lifted itself and filled my cup, which then floated towards me.

The moment i took it, a woman appeared across from me in a cloud of black smoke.

I cant recall exactly what she looked like, but i know she wasn't human.

One thing i remember clearly is her eyes, they were a luscious violet with slit pupils.

They were the most beautiful eyes i had ever seen, for the remainder of the dream i was entranced by them. We stared at each other for what felt like ages.

I also felt a incredible emotional connection to this individual, as if we were madly in love with each other.
It was/is so strong that it continued after i awoke, even now as i type this out i feel a warm and loving presence all over me.

Whats going on /x/ ? Am i just lonely? Is there an entity who is calling out to me? Is there any way i can dream of her again?
>>
Anyone doing readings? If so what information do I have to provide?
>>
>>18347038
Male
Aries
Love reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ
>>
File: 1479503726405.jpg (88KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479503726405.jpg
88KB, 500x560px
>>18349037
You need to go to a place where you can not only show your artwork but sell it for a reasonable price.
Try hospitals. I sold some work there. It was great.

The sun
The three of cups
The magician.
The five of wands.

Yeah don't get discouraged your arts great fuck that faggot. Also try a hospital gallery or rent a room to show your stuff

It works out eventually just chill and relax
>>
File: 1479235271867m.jpg (76KB, 956x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479235271867m.jpg
76KB, 956x1024px
>>18349037
Yeah so trade me a reading ya duffer
>I need the straight dope about myself
>>
>>18349351
hey cheswick, do you mind giving a reading?
I urgently need help with finding a lost object in my house. been looking for it for hours. even tried using my pendulum but no luck.
>>
>>18349037
The Reason: Two of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles, Ten of Wands
What you need to do: Three of Swords, Two of Cups, Ten of Pentacles

Art is a very hard and competitive field and I'm sure you know that. When you make your art you want to have freedom and fun with your creations. You want to draw what you think would be best or is nice to draw for you but the people who would actually pay you for this want something different similar to what you said. The six of pentacles here might be hinting that they think they could either get better art from someone else or know that you could do a different type of art better. Don't fret though, the cards are implying that you have the ability to change your art style to something they will like. It might be uncomfortable for you when you do this though.. a feeling that you are no longer doing something you love. If there is someone you could form a partnership with (or maybe already in a partnership with) and work together on ideas this would be very helpful too. You could elevate eachother into positions of financial security.

If you don't mind, can you see my next boyfriend? Thanks.
>>
>>18349358
And I understand that but I need a trade.
>>
>>18349378
trade like pics?
>>
>>18349378
what kind of reading would you like to receive?
>>
>>18349384
Anything your up to.

Book readings are nice.
>>
>>18349388
i can do a one or two card reading. would that be okay? whats your query?
>>
>>18349351
I pulled a VIII of Wands. Then The Star and X of Pentacles. So something is going to happen soon.

I'm being told you have potential, but it's not being nurtured the right way. Wait until after this something happens, and try and work things out from there. It seems that you're going to have a lot of difficulty at first, though.
>>
Male
Taurus
Will my forward momentum keep going?
>>
>>18349371
Yes, it's true. I refuse to change though. I'll just have to do it the hard way, if possible at all.

I don't know if I could 'see' him. I usually get things more in the physiognomic direction. I notice a nondescript person. Not someone who immediately jumps to the front of the pack, but someone you realize you have a natural rapport with after a few dates. He's stable enough in his lifestyle that you could imagine going the long haul with him. Average by other means, but a real good fit for you.
>>
Male
Pisces
Will I ever find love?
>>
>>18349349
I'll have to take your word for it. I don't think me or my work will ever truly be on the same page as potential audiences, but I enjoy them highly myself. I mean, that why I make art: to create what I want to see (cliche, I know).
>>
>>18349421
no, your life is over at the age of 20. suicide is the way to go.
>>
File: 1479306167449.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
1479306167449.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>18349395
So I'll buy something and have a epiphany. 101/10
>>18349397
No it sputters around February.
>>
>>18349423
Welp.
Time to fulfill my destiny.
Drive a Ferarri I stole of the Golden-Gate bridge while police chase me and fireworks explode out of my trunk as I land into a police Helicopter while Through the Fire and the Flames plays in the background.
>>
>>18349265
Not dragging drama to here, but they broke the rules, and they (and a few others) have been behind the rumormongering of me. I tried to come to them and ask why, but to no avail.
>>18349299
Because if I screwed up I'd like to apologise for doing so. I'm not perfect, I try my best to give everyone accurate and helpful readings. If I gave one that wasn't, I feel kinda guilty. So I wanna let that anon know I'm sorry.
>>
File: 220px-Hilary_Putnam.jpg (21KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Hilary_Putnam.jpg
21KB, 220x313px
>>18349430
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the last few readings I did were completely off. I did them out of obligation, but I still feel the same erraticness I felt at the end of the last few readings. Heightened, in fact. I'm acting real irritated. Haven't done readings for others in awhile.

You could say, a lot of 'occult' activity lately. I wonder if I could ask you, any good spoils from the work I've been doing in the near future? It's been hell.
>>
>>18349438
Readings?
>>
>>18349328
If this posts ends in X you were visited by
1. Succubus
2. Reptilian
3. Tulpa
4. Soul Mate
5. Future incarnation
6. Past incarnation
7. Alternate Self
8. Archon
9. None of the above
0. Just your imagination bro
>>
>>18349512
rock and roll
>>
>>18349438
Hey Empath, long time no see. I got a reading a long time ago from you, and it's kind of come true, in a way. Will you be doing readings again any time soon?
>>
anyone reading right now?
>>
>>18349438
Hey Empath, long time no see. I got a reading a long time ago from you, and it's kind of come true, in a way. Will you be doing readings again any time soon?
>>
>>18349459
Sure, give me a moment and I'll do a few.
>>18349541
>>18349619
That's awesome anon, it really warms my heart to hear that (unless it was a bad reading in which case I'm really sorry!). Yes, I'll be doing readings momentarily; just wanna relax a little more. I have one day (not really, more like half a day) off this week and I had to sort some things so now I'm gonna actually relax a little.
>>
>>18349639
I'm about to make new thread. Ja?
>>
>>18349639
Sorry for posting twice. My internet went out as soon as I posted the first time, and the page didn't refresh until after I tried to post a second time. I've done dumber things.

It wasn't a dreadful reading, but it did point out some obvious things, as well pan me some warnings i took to heart.
>>
New Thread

>>18349651

>>18349651

>>18349651
>>
>>18349645
Go for it seXT, I'll be over there!
>>18349648
Oh that's...ominous haha. Well I'm assuming you want a follow up? I will be in the new thread when I'm ready to read
>>
>>18349657
I look forward to hearing from you. Sending some good vibes, man.
>>
>>18349512
Sweet, i always wanted a lizardman waif
>>
>>18347153
you're a dick.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.