[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star children thread. What do you think of them, of the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: village-of-the-damned-original.jpg (109KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
village-of-the-damned-original.jpg
109KB, 1600x900px
Star children thread. What do you think of them, of the idea that extra terrestrials bred with humans and formed hybrid offspring
>>
I'm into it. I remember listening to something that was talking about hybrids and how they use telepathy and they're here for the invasion, the greys have been probing us and creating more specialized hybids and now is the time they're taking us over from the inside.
>>
as far as i can understand the logic behind DNA, Gene Splicing, Replication& everything else related, i would claim things like Hybrids impossible unless Humans&Ayys would share the same genetic heritage, wich would be rather strange/unlikely...still not totally impossible, though
>>
>>18347702
How to spot ayy children?
>>
File: 1423584754823.jpg (41KB, 675x542px) Image search: [Google]
1423584754823.jpg
41KB, 675x542px
>>18348794
avoiding eye contact, timid, reserved behavior, shying away from crowds, less verbally expressive than other students, spend most of their time alone, reading, or writing, often caught not paying attention to master, staring out the window, playing with meaningless objects, etc

My dick is hard just thinking about such a person
>>
>>18348802
Oshit looks like I'm a starchild guys. Ask me anything
>>
File: saten-san.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saten-san.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>18347714
Or maybe they're just really good at solving puzzles, like protein folding, and sequencing of 2-bit strings. Perhaps they've already figured out every possible combination of organic molecules, and just have to search out from a database which ones fit with which, rather than trying it by trial and error, like this fucking dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I
>>
>>18348802
You mean autists then?
>>
>>18348860
We have to come to realize normals will never accept us. Our ways are different.
>>
File: 1470161744611.jpg (79KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470161744611.jpg
79KB, 301x312px
Trick Question:
When is it appropriate to use violence?
>>
Hybrid offspring would be interesting to examine, but probably not very interesting overall.

The most cool outcome I could imagine is an extreme resistance to heat or cool, perhaps even using heat as fuel to live. On an intellectual and emotional scale, I don't think we'd be unable to comprehend the machinations of the offspring's minds.

Communication would absolutely be a problem, but time always brings species closer together.
>>
>>18347714
We've been using virus vectors to inject DNA into pluripotent stem cells for quite some time now. Also we have CRISPR tech. Given aliens exist, im sure they could do better.
>>
File: toast.png (829KB, 1440x808px) Image search: [Google]
toast.png
829KB, 1440x808px
>>18348903
Same as when it's appropriate to use sex--when the other person consents to it.
>>
File: MWO.jpg (31KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
MWO.jpg
31KB, 405x371px
>>18348819
>>18349060

Of course this could be possible, but in this case it would be unnecessary for "them" to fiddle around with Human Genome at all, they could simply create/replicate any possible Lifeform imaginable
>>
Song related:
https://m.soundcloud.com/theweeknd/starboy-1
>>
>>18349288
Wrong link, that's a preview

Here's an electronic full remix that's good as well
https://m.soundcloud.com/kygo/the-weeknd-daft-punk-starboy-kygo-remix
>>
>>18348802
That sounds exactly like most of us. How do we know we aren't Star Children? Do we have powers or anything?
>>
>>18348802

Yeah I act like that. Because I'm fucking autistic, not special in any meaningful way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.