[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I've hear this show has paranormal and occult ties and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

/x/ I've hear this show has paranormal and occult ties and references. What do you know about this?

I'm currently watching the second season so please try not to spoil it for me.
>>
>>18345440
Twin peaks is quintessential /x/-core
>>
File: tumblr_n1jzus6ss51trmt7wo1_500.jpg (115KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1jzus6ss51trmt7wo1_500.jpg
115KB, 496x750px
What I would do to kiss 1990 Sherilyn Fenn
>>
File: twin-peaks-cast.jpg (179KB, 744x276px) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-cast.jpg
179KB, 744x276px
>>18345443
Can you say more without spoiling it too much?

Also the girls are all so fucking hot.
>>
David Lynch is a fucking genius.
>>
>>18345485
some of his movies are kind of try hard-ish
>>
They kinda look like /pol/ and /x/ in that pic.
>>
>>18345451
>Can you say more without spoiling it too much?
Probably not.

It's just drenched in it.

It's like a wet sponge that can't take any more water.

The occult and paranormal symbolism just oozes out of every scene.
>>
File: Sekrit history.jpg (44KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sekrit history.jpg
44KB, 404x500px
There is some speculation that Mark Frost intended the lodges to represent competing factions within freemasonry, the black lodge being the influence of the bavarian illuminati, and the white lodge as the original branch of craft masons, perhaps. The book he wrote to bridge the gap between seasons 2 and 3 lends some help to the idea.
>>
Laura Palmer dies.
>>
>>18345440
The working title for "Mulholland Drive" was "Audrey Horne Goes To Hollywood"...
>>
There was an anon a few years back claimed to have worked on the show.He claimed that the plot was originally going to be about Occultism/Human trafficking/MK ultra.Laura/Harold Smith/Ronette were supposed to be former child prostitute/pedophiles involved with a cult that was hijacked by organized crime.
The Bookhouse Boys were supposed to be the low level remnants of and earlier iteration of the cult whose original members became the black lodge beings.

The network made them change the main plot after the pilot.If you watch the first two episodes with this in mind you can see traces of this.
>>
>>18345491
they do, don't they?
>>
>>18347251
Cool
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.