[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of people here like to blame the illuminati for the ills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
A lot of people here like to blame the illuminati for the ills of the world, but could it be that they genuinely are trying to guide and better mankind?

Maybe they reason they did 9/11, was so they could stop 9/12?
>>
Actually the "real" (historically verified) Illuminati were a society that aimed to promote gender equality, education of women and the erradication of superstition and religious influence over governments. So the world would be a better place if they existed today and had any power.
>>
>>18344871
actually the earliest mentions about the illuminati were found in the vaticans encyclopedia. they were hunted by the inquisition for alchemy etc
>>
>>18344878
And that's what you get if your group aims to educate women and remove any religious influence.
>>
>>18344871
In other words, confirmed evil.
>>
>>18344871
>educating women
>good

I bet you think giving them the vote was smart too.
>>
>>18344845
The idea that these groups would ever align themselves with a title as commercialized as Illuminati is pretty ridiculous at this point. Just every child on earth making fun of it. I'm just saying I can't imagine anyone with valid power being a part of it. I'm sure there is plenty of unwanted involvement using this name.
>>
Because if there's one type of person who knows what the average person wants, it's billionaire old money families who worship the devil
>>
If illuminati exist, it must be filled with people with good morale. Think about it.

Many tell that freemasons are connected to them. Freemasons make men better. If illuminati people would be on a top of the world, they need to take care of it. Illuminati means "enlightened ones", so why would enlightened people would cause harm to others?

And finally, do you believe that this kind of secret society could exist if it would be a bad one? And how it could have become so popular among seemingly good people?
>>
>>18344871
>Illuminati were a society that aimed to promote gender equality, education of women and the erradication of superstition and religious influence over government
What exactly does the government and the media promote nowadays again? Ohhhh, that's right.
>>
>>18346022
T. Illuminati member
>>
>>18344845
From what I've been hearing is that their are several organisations around the world vying for control of America(and the world of course)like CIA and Soros. Illuminati is like a patsy/disinfo/distraction. Plus it seems to only really be an introduction into conspiracy theories and pushes ludacrious shit like numbers and crap on the same lines as flat/hollow earth. By doing so, looking into the matter only lends to discredit yourself and discourage others from looking into something as outlandish as a Satanic pedophile ring sacrificing children to Moloch trying to push a person into presidency. I think illuminati is dead now. I bet they've been supplanted or destroyed by the greater powers at work. You see the good guys lost along time ago and all were now left with is greedy warmongering international drug pushers with the wish of nothing less then absolute tyrannical control of the world and its slaves. I feel these days that ignorance truly is bliss
>>
>>18346022
No.
>>
Widespread belief in the Illuminati is just another Immortality project lust for a god who watches over them 24/7. Most believe in a demiurge, but as Christianity continues to lose hemoglobin in the west we'll probably see cults centered around worship of the Illuminati to the depraved boredom that constantly captivates human consciousness.
>>
Please stop spreading the information that the illumination and the NWO are the same. Their symbolism has just been stolen to make conspiracy theorists sound insane.

The true illuminati practice illuminism a form of Gnosticism and pretty much everything most of us stand for. Look into it on reputable sites, did you know Pythagoras of the Pythagorean theorem is one of the most famous illuminati leaders?
>>
I would say in every group, the 1% of the 1% not being an exception, there is a split between good members and bad members.

George soros is a piece of shit, making hard secret moves in the political world.

Warren buffet, however, is just an observer. I recently watched this 20 minute interview where he explained why he is 100% optimistic about America. It didn't matter much in the end if trump or clinton won, a shit storm was bound to happen. In trumps case, trump is only just figuring out the exact powers of the presidency, and the system is so well designed, that it's okay even if Trump is President. I didnt vote btw, but i can say i am less disappointed in a trump win than a hillary win. Yuck!!
>>
>>18346503
>Yuck!!
what are you, somebodys fucking Grandma? that some pinterest level shit
>>
>>18344845
Mysteries and myths are just that in the end. Ever played the game 'telephone'? Magnify that infinitely and you have the human belief system in a nutshell.
The masses don't genuinely know anything, because frankly, there are too many of us and with too limited capacities to be respectful or deserving of the secretiest secret Truth.
This is why if you go on and on about politics, religion, or history like you could possibly have the whole & unbiased view of even 1 corner of those topics (as if those topics could even contain corners..) then you are really only fooling yourself and servicing petty ego.

All most we masses can do is speculate. Hence this thread and the millions before it. But just make sure you're not one of the ones that babbles his own ego into a false sense of reality.

Tl;dr fuck it YOLO no1 curr nerd
>>
>>18344845
Look, a Vatican disinformation agent. Take your NWO and stick it where the sun don't shine, Padre.
>>
>>18347216
This. Jesuits need to fucking leave this board and never come back.
>>
File: image.png (613KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613KB, 400x580px
>>18344845
Well, let me throw you a ridiculous conspiracy

Illuminati are good and want to bring Ascension through "Illumination/Light" which you go about doing through Love

There's a flip side. The Illuminati are fighting fire with fire so they created - or influenced I should say - the Yu-Gi-Oh series to help promote spread of Illuminati symbols and ideals - specifically to combat Pokemon (I know it sounds dumb and convoluted), but more importantly to introduce characters in Yu-Gi-Oh like the "Nameless Pharaoh" who is Atem. Based off the Egyptian deity known as "Aten", the main protagonist is Aten's conciousness - or past memories - reincarnated into a boy named Yugi. Aten was an aspect of Ra, shown as rays of light from a disc. This means that Aten is Lucifer, Lucifer being the "bringer of light/light-bearer/shining one", you get the idea

This scares people but they need to understand that Aten/Lucifer is not evil

The main point of Atenism is to "Love God and do no harm", this will help your life in strides more than any other belief. Not the Christian God per say, but use that as an example. The original creator, whether it is an entity or catalytic event

tl;dr Illuminati is not evil. Aten/Lucifer are not evil. Atenism wants to bring Ascension through love, Illuminati are modern Atenists

Anything bad about Illuminati is a fringe sect, misinformation or misidentification
>>
>>18347813
Well what's so bad about Pokemon? Is it malevolent or just a distraction?
>>
>>18347817
Distraction coupled with the idea Pokemon is based off Satoshi's idea that God doesn't exist

Pokemon-Go was specifically influenced to be a distraction for one specific person

Satoshi/Pokemon focuses on personal fuedes and while Yu-Gi-Oh focuses on friendship
>>
>>18347817
It gives "energy" or "influential power" to one of the specific "three kings" who rule us all/know more then than they even can even comprehend about the world's situation

It has to deal with the "three screens", three people, on the left is a woman, in the middle Satoshi represented by different Pokemon, on the right is Aten shown as a mass of gears and fire that "works" overtime to bring about golden light - at least that is the intention

Someone knows what I'm talking about
>>
>>18347861
I forgot to mention the woman is represent by a grid of pictures, those making up her personality/interests of I'm understanding/remembering correctly
>>
lol, all of you guys here crack me up
>>
>>18347877
Hey Satoshi
>>
>>18347882
whats happening? I see you guys here on /x/ still having trouble
>>
>>18346040
Thank you, no one has never said to me that I could be a part of world elite. Do you seriously believe that I could be in a group like that and still spend my time to write in anonymous forums?

Well, I know the biggest secret of the illuminati. It is that they are enlightened people, so they know that the reality is created by ourselves. So we can change that by changing our views on it. So why should we do something evil to make the difference, if we can decide what is the future?
>>
>>18346040
Thank you, no one has never said to me that I could be a part of world elite. Do you seriously believe that I could be in a group like that and still spend my time to write in anonymous forums?

Well, I know the biggest secret of the illuminati. It is that they are enlightened people, so they know that the reality is created by ourselves. So we can change that by changing our views on it. So why should we do something evil to make the difference, if we can decide what is the future?
>>
>>18347900
Yeah, fags keep showing up and RPing.
>>
The illuminati gives me hope for humanity. I hope they exist. That one world order conspiracy would seriously be for the best. We need to become a planetary species to further our chance of survival.
>>
>>18347900
No trouble in the sense of Ascension from your old pal, the one you referred to "it's him, isn't it?"

Unless you feel like stepping outside over all this, you know my phone number
>>
>>18347931
>RPing

You keep us in that word
>>
>>18347958
Lovely words. I like them.

what if one day everyone knows illuminati and is a part of it? And honestly do things for a better future?
>>
>>18347837
>Pokemon-Go was specifically influenced to be a distraction for one specific person

w-who??
>>
>>18344871
>>18344845
>>18344878
>the vaticans
>encyclopedia

Blackpill yourselves, google Santos Bonacci.

The "Illuminati" is buzzword, they were perhaps legit but the name is now an umbrella term associated with occultism. What y'all don't realize is the Vatican is behind everything. They are the real occultists: raping children and communal wine is a blood sacrifice offering to demonic entities. The bible shit is an elaborate twist of devil worship.

Amen Ra the sun god translates to "in secret". Christians pledge to satan without knowing it. It's safer to be athiest.

This probably started with Roman emperor Constantine converting his empire to Christianity and murdering Gnostic Christians to silence them (the Gnostics were what CTR is to Clinton with insider knowledge).
>>
>>18344845
they blame the illuminati because they are afraid of using the proper term for the people who are responsible, which is the jews.
>>
>>18344845
Illuminati, elite, satanists, whatever you wanna call them, are DEFINITELY a force of evil in the world. There is no room for interpretation. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think for one second that they might not be evil.
>>
File: Larry-Silverstein-with-quote.jpg (82KB, 657x398px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Silverstein-with-quote.jpg
82KB, 657x398px
>>18344845
Sure.

Or maybe the Mossad instigated the attack on the world trade centers, to cash in on an insurance claim. The Jews sure built a better world for their world for their bank accounts. I am certain that by their value system, 9/11 was a great day. Very profitable, much was gained, at a low cost. (Loss of human life is deductible, since they didn't have to experience those deaths personally.)

The question is whether you share that value system, or not, and how you value people who do.

I guess if you're goal is to make lots of pretend currency, that isn't actually even based on any physical standard, then yeah. The instigators of 9/11 were very good guys indeed. Guiding numbers to change on a digital bank account, with no representative connection to reality. Making "progress."
>>
>>18347837
Bruh, I think you got Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon switched up
>>
>>18348764
why?
>>
>>18348763
This
>>
>>18346033
Too bad religious influence over the government is a real thing.
>>
>>18348759
>Amen Ra the sun god translates to "in secret"

No it doesn't. It would translate to "hidden sun" if anything.
>>
File: 420.png (39KB, 869x999px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
39KB, 869x999px
>>18344845
if the illuminati are good, then surely ETs are good too, if so then why are they keeping us from alien contact?
>>
>>18344845
The Jesuits are the true enemy
The shadow behind the throne
The shadow behind the Pope
>>
>>18348750
A person who no longer plays it; "one of the three"
>>
>>18348851
No - I don't, Pokemon is more accessible to the masses so I completely understand why you would post that.

Look at the interview with Pokemon's creator - it was his basis for an argument that God doesn't exist to his parents

I think you need to do some serious channeling
>>
>>18344845
I don't think so. You ever hear of Cipher or The Patriots?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.