[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this might sound cliché and stupid, but it's true...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: satanic symbol 4chan.png (3KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
satanic symbol 4chan.png
3KB, 123x123px
I know this might sound cliché and stupid, but it's true...

For some reason, I decided to make an ouija board out of black sharpie and red construction paper. Ever since I've told my friend I was going to make it, weird stuff has been happening. And even stranger events took place after I made it...

Some of these things include...
>mom that recently broke arm finding out she needs surgery
>creepy music coming from other side of house [near where mom sleeps]
>TV glitching more than normally [was watching with mom]
>me accidentally asking my mom if our dog that recently passed away had been in her car lately [I confused our living dog with the deceased one]
>friend telling me about hallucinations of *her* dead dog [our dogs both passed away recently, but before creation of ouija board]

Everybody I talk to has been telling me to burn it, but I'm not sure what I should do because I've seen some things convincing me not to burn it...

Also, if it helps, here are some details about me...
>currently questioning religion [Christianity]
>lives with mom and dog
>mother is Christian
>for some strange reason decided to draw Satanic symbols on board -_-
>believed ghost was haunting elementary school [actually tried to talk to ghost when in elementary school]
>has hallucinated in past and today [created board yesterday] [nothing intense today]
>mom has crosses in house

Also, I put details about my mother because I am afraid I may have affected her. I thought you should know about the dogs, too.

Anyway, thank you for reading this. I am actually very scared right now.

Also, just a few minutes ago my friend had a hallucination of her dog.
She said she was going to give him a hug.
She's doing fine now, though.
Anyway, thanks for the help. Also, I would understand if you wanted me to move this to /adv/...

picture is the symbol I drew on the ouija board, image from Wikipedia
>>
I would tell you you will be fine till your dog starts flipping shit. I believe the animals have a better connection to the spirit world then we do, if the dog is acting funny I would be a little worried
>>
>>18344171
Try and communicate with the dead dogs through the ouija board.
>>
>>18344171
No you do not need to burn it but you do need to get rid of it. By getting rid of it state you no longer are going to be communicating and contact is over and portal is closed then you need to take it to a running stream submerge it and places rocks, bricks, or whatever on top so it cannot come up until it disintegrates naturally in the stream.

Setting it on fire could release whatever is attached.

I do not want to be the bearer of bad news but it is targeting your mom likely because she is a christian and strong in faith to isolate you more from her. If they can find a weakness they will Op. I would say you are dealing with evil, and you are young and pretty naive and it knows hence the thought to make a board and add the symbols. Start taking control of your thoughts and rebuking because some likely are not coming from you. This is the time to strengthen/regain your faith Op, and reach out to Jesus. I am not joking btw if you want to live a life without fear, and crazy making when no one around you can relate to what you experience eventually if you proceed with this.

>Basically get rid of it the way I stated. Start rebuilding your faith and praying, start controlling your thoughts by rebuking negativity, and do not be afraid because it will feed on that.
Hope everything works out Op for the best.
>>
i'll share a bit of an incident that happened just recently

i'm an active substance user and as of late i've been encountering beings/forces whenever i'm on it and it took me a while to finally acknowledge that it is/they are there

they do interact with me, like moving my limbs around, turning me in bed, etc etc.

nothing violent, nothing harmful, just naughty stuff

now, it didn't take long before one interacted with me, noting want a ouija session for it to convey whatever it wants

i never bothered making a board so instead, believe it or not, i tried asking to to respond via my MS WORD. it tried but it had a hard time typing (it does control my hands trying to)

so i came up with using MS paint...and using that it communicated with me

questions i asked where simply answerable by yes or no and somehow spirits i guess have a hard time spelling out stuff and just want one word kind of answers

now, do i encounter it/them when i'm sober? no...
>>
>>18344303
Let's just take this a step further with an example of how evil works so you can understand. It's cat fishing to the extreme. Oh see I am just nice lonely ghost, your dead dog, or a dead relative. Not to scare you but it may try and get your mom out of the picture so it can pretend to be her eventually that is talking to you or so you think.

They are trolls Op of the worst kind like Chester the molester setting behind his keyboard just waiting for you to give the invite to meet even though you think it will be your internet "friend" showing up it really turns out to be Buffalo Bill. Do you follow m8?
>>
>>18344318
Then stop using drugs because that is also a way they come through/possess a host. That is why alcohol is referred to as spirits, and other drugs are used for rituals etc.

Why do you think so many people do screwed up shit while messed up that is out of character. They are parasites using you for a fix or worse. Cut them off.
>>
>>18344330

i did stop.
>>
Hey op I had the urge to use a ghostbox for some unknown reason a few months ago out of the blue. I used it every night for like 2 weeks and attracted all kinds of bad spirits and demons that would not stop fucking with me and my gf. We had all kinds of bad luck and other stuff happen to use for a while. Even now we hear occasional noises etc that are definitely ghosts. I believe that the urge I got to contact them was from them , and when I did it they would not leave me alone. The most important thing you can do is get rid of the ouji board. It doesn't matter if you burn it or do what other anon said and take it to a stream. Stream idea is better but unpractical. There are easier ways that are just as effective. I reccomend ripping it up and putting it in a bowl. Light some tea candles on top of it and imagine that the portal you made is closing as the wax melts over the ouji board. when's it's all melted you can throw it out or bury it. Whenever something spoopy happens do not get scared, instead act annoyed and tell the spirits to fuck off. They will always test you but you have the power and eventually you will laugh at them, when they mess around with you. If you have a demon attachment, which is possible considering they mess with your mom, you and your mom should pray out loud thank god and ask him to send everything back. If you have a demon close by you will feel it and the only thing that stopped it for me is praying the rosary out loud. If you don't believe in God or anything like that, you probably should start
>>
>>18344342
Stop letting someone else control your body

You invite them inside and give them the chance to figure you out
>>
I bought a ouija board like two days before Halloween and shit has been going the same for me since I bought it.
>>
sounds like your mother is possessed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.